drabbles

By wolfinink

basically short stories ranging from 1 sentence to like 500 words, feel free to read if you're bored and look... More

the really, really, short ones
on love.
on immortality and teenagers
on thinking
on humans.
on aliens(?)
on writers
on perfection.
on owl(s)
on writing
on fixing (healing)
on assurances
on bad eyesight.
on lies
on ancient entities
on breaking
on rage
on monstrosities
hp house aesthetics!
another short one :D
on running under the stars
on dreaming
on those days
on forests
on incoherent words at 1am
on if you know me irl you don't
on words
on apocalypses
on losing
on growing
on the sun and moon
on stubborn love
on writing
short drabble
on the end
on stupid things
fun with quotes
on drunk kisses
on coping mechanisms
on procrastination!!
on don't ever talk to me about this
on touch starvation
on breakdowns
on missing someone
on more breakdowns
on overwhelming
on dreams
on fate
on stargazing
on types of loving
on hurting
on satosugu
on happiness
on crumbling
on hope
on pride
on computers
on leap days
on a stream of consciousness
on spring hols
on sitting by the ocean
daily schedule
a good person
hatred
life

on fiction

5 0 0
By wolfinink

You see, the funny thing about fictional characters is that they're fictional. They can be whatever you want them to be, do whatever you want them to do, look however you want them to look.

They can be someone that just sits beside you quietly while the loudest storm rages on in your head. They can kneel in front of you and whisper soft promises filled with sincerity, wiping your tears away with gentle hands.

They can watch you with a playful, challenging grin as you struggle with a problem that's hounded you for ages. They can throw out teasing remarks that spur you on to keep trying, to not give up no matter what.

They can fight for you, eyes crackling with flames and breath hissing with rage. They can stand before you, facing your nightmare head-on with no fear. They can glance back with a warm smile and a promise to protect you forever.

They can lean on your shoulder on a quiet afternoon, reading a book or scrolling through their phone. They can laze on a chair beside you, silently watching you work on your laptop until they grow bored and beg to do something else.

The funniest thing is that you don't even need to write it out, or draw it in a self-indulgent comic. All you need is an overactive imagination and a crippling sense of loneliness.

Maybe that's the best part of it all. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158 1 11
Hey first this isn't a book this I a short story So the chapters aren't long it was just something I decided to put together as I wrote my book but...
500 62 21
I keep finding writing prompts from Pinterest or tumblr and thinking: I'd like to write a short story based on that. So I'm putting together this boo...
5 0 7
Made this with the help of my group(I did most of the work but I can't blame them, English wasn't their first language) but I felt somewhat proud eno...
1K 293 125
I'm still working on the title. This story is mainly just the ideas jumping around in my head. I knew I wanted something like this and I'm just makin...