The Potion's Master #2 (Sever...

By Pansexual_wh0re02

Part two to Our Little Princess so if you haven't read that one go read it!! You wouldn't understand this if... More

Welcome Back :)
Job Opportunity (1)
A drink (2)
Mistake (3)
Invisibility (4)
Communication (5)
Broom Cupboard (6)
Bargain (7)
Author's note. Please read
Author's Question.
Detention (8)
Watching (9)
Meetings (10)
We All Have Scars (11)
Order of the Phoenix (12)
That's an Order (13)
Morning sickness?! (14)
Not so surprising visit (15)
Familiar Faces (16)
It should of been me (17)
Public Example (18)
Only a dream (19)
In and Out (20)
Recovery (21)
Safe with me (22)
Convincing (23)
Spinners End (24)
Potion Making (25)
Picnic Date (26)

Lucky 13 (27)

766 17 12
By Pansexual_wh0re02

Word Count: 2867

__________________________________

"Darling," I heard a voice whisper. I shifted and cuddled closer to the warm body next to me.

"Darling, we've got to get back to the castle," his voice became clearer as my eyes fluttered open and looked up at him.

"Good morning sleepy head," he whispered in his husk morning voice. I smiled and slowly pulled myself away from him. "Good morning," I replied as I stretched myself out.

"We fell asleep out here," he chuckled as he looked at my tired expression.

"What time is it?" I asked as I started to get up.

"I'd say it's probably around 2 or 3 in the morning," he replied. I yawned and looked at the ring on my finger as Severus used magic to clean our mess.

I smiled as I looked at it. It's like it was meant to be on my finger. He saw me looking at it and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle, now everyone will know you belong to me," his soft voice turned more into a growl as he finished his sentence. I was turned on by his possessiveness over me.

He pushed me closer to him and I could feel his hardening cock. I softly whimpered as he pushed himself against me. He smirked and brought his mouth to the shell of me ear.

"I'm going to apparate us to the castle, cause I can't wait any longer to fuck this perfect body of yours," he muttered in my ear.

Within a second we were in his chambers and I was being shoved onto our bed. He climbed on top of me and deliciously pressed his lips to mine.

He started to slowly, ever so slowly pop the buttons of my shirt off, taking his sweet time. I squirmed under him, desperate to feel his skin against mine.

"I thought you couldn't wait to fuck me," I whined. He chuckled and brought his lips to my ear and breathed out slowly, pausing him movements. His breath was so warm against my cold ears.

"I am, I'm so desperate to fuck your sweet sweet pussy, but it turns me on so fucking much to see you squirm under me, to see you beg for me to give you what you want so badly," his voice was dark and thick with lust.

His words alone could have made me cum on the spot. I moaned at his words and buckled my hips against him. He chuckled in a deep voice and continued to unbutton my shirt. Once he was finished he painstakingly slowly removed it from me and tossed it aside.

Then he let his hands wander to my behind and ever so slowly unzipped my skirt and threw it behind me. His hands traveled up my back and unhooked my bra with ease, discarding it as well.

I was left in just my underwear while he was completely dressed. My hands slid down his chest and started to unbutton his over coat.

My efforts were soon put to and end as he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. "I want to see your body. I want to feel it against mine," I whined, "please!"

With those words he quickly undressed himself, only leaving his boxers, with a visible tent in them.

With wandless magic he tied my hands above me and paused, his hands wandering my body. "Look at your perfect body," he conned, cupping my breasts before moving his calloused hands down my stomach, "it's finally all mine. Until the day I die," his words made a pool develop under my pussy.

"I've always been yours," I sucked in a breath as his fingers ghosted my core.

"Yes, but with that ring on your finger, everyone will know you belong to me," he then suddenly he grabbed my hips and shoved his face against my pussy.

I didn't even have time to react before he was lapping at my juices. I moaned out and buckled my hips up to his face, his nose nudging my clit bringing me more pleasure. 

"Y-Your so good at that," I gasped in a high pitch voice. He paused and looked up at me, a smirk on his lips. He then pulled away from me and brought his lips to mine, kissing me roughly.

He pulled away, his forehead against mine as he whispered, "pick a number, your favorite number."

I gave him a questioning look and he just nodded at me. I thought for a moment then responded, "13."

He chuckled and his hands rubbed my arm up and down. "And why is that your favorite number?" he asked.

"Because, most people consider me the black cat, the unlucky 13. But I see that as my lucky number," he smirked and kissed me again.

"Do you think you could handle 13 sweet sweet orgasms?" he asked. My eyes went wide and my cheeks went bright red.

"Umm I don't know," I responded in a cautious tone.

He started to chuckled and travel back down to my cunt. "Well, I guess we are about to find out," he hummed, his face hovering above me. Before I could respond his face was back into my wet mess.

I groaned as he started lapping at my juices again. He shoved his tongue into my hole, feeling it contract around it. Then slowly added 2 of his thick digits inside of me. I rolled my eyes to the beck of my head, feeling pure bliss at his actions.

"D-Don't stop, please I'm so close," I gasped out, my hands grasping the ropes around them. He chuckled and it vibrated through me, only bringing me closer to my first of many orgasms tonight.

"I don't plan on stopping sweetheart."

With one final thrust of his fingers and lick of his tongue I was falling apart under him. My hips buckling up and my back arching off the bed.
"1 down, 12 more to go," he muttered, never stopping his sweet assault on my pussy.

I couldn't contain the noises coming from my mouth any longer. I was moaning and whining with every thrust of his fingers, I soon found my way to my second orgasm of the night. "I-I" I couldn't even finish my sentence before I was cumming again.

He sat up and was panting as he watched me try to find my breath. "2" was all he muttered before he leaned down and slammed his lips on mine, spreading my juices all over my face. As we kissed his hand slid back down my body and quickly found my slick entrance before shoving themselves back in.

I moaned into his mouth as he pounded me with his fingers. His fingers curled against my g-spot perfectly, it's like he knew every angle to push at and every spot to hit. It took me less than 5 minutes to bring me to my third orgasm and I screamed as I came around his fingers.

"3" he growled into my mouth.

He added a 3rd and 4th finger, giving me no mercy as he finger fucked me deliciously. My moans soon turned into whined and pleads. The pleasure soon became to much. My back arched off the bed and my hips buckled up to get away from his skillful fingers.

I didn't even have time to tell him before my 4th orgasm hit me. I screamed as it coated his fingers. "Your doing so good baby," he cooned as he removed his fingers, "only 9 more to go."

He then pushed his fingers into my mouth for me to suck clean. I sucked them until he pulled them out and brought them to the hem of his boxers, pulling them off and throwing them onto the pillows behind me. One hand grabbed my hip as the other stroked his cock, leading it to my desperate cunt.

He slapped his dick against me before easily sliding himself in. "Your so fucking wet for me baby," he groaned as he effortlessly pushed in and out of me.

I immediately clenched myself around him, breathlessly moaning his name. "S-Severus!"

His other hand shot it's self to my neck and chocked me slightly. I felt myself becoming on edge as he thrusted deep into me, hitting spots only he knew of.

"I-I'm so close," I cried as I felt myself right on edge. He nodded and thrusted faster as I let go, and seconds after I felt his dick pulse inside of me finally releasing his load. His grip around my throat tightened as he groaned very deeply. He pulled out and watched as our cum mixed and leaked out of my pussy. I felt exhausted, but I knew he wasn't done.

5

He smirked as my chest rose and fell heavily. He brought his face back down to my wreaked pussy and started to clean me out with his tongue. My eyes slammed shut and I whined in a pleasure mixed with pain state. It felt so good, but it was awful.

Once he cleaned me his fingers found my clit and started to rub it violently as his tongue pushed itself in and out of my entrance. I cried out, begging for him to stop, he didn't respond, he kept his hellish pace. Quicker than I wish to admit I was squirting all over his face, screaming as I painted his skin.

"Your only at 6. You have 7 more to go my sweet girl," his voice was hard but soothing at the same time, "You can handle it, I know you can." He hummed.

He was jerking himself off, making him hard once more. He untied me and turned me around, putting me on my hands and knees.

My legs were shaking and I could barely hold myself up as he alined himself against me. "I'm going to fuck you so hard darling, so so fucking hard, you won't be able to walk for weeks," I whined as he teased my hole.

"P-Please daddy!" I cried out.

He then slammed himself into me, I gasped with every thrust and felt my legs shaking violently. My hands gripped the headboard above me so I could keep myself up.

Tears streamed down my face as I came around his cock.

8

This happened 9, 10, 11 times I was a crying screaming mess. My legs were shaking, my whole body was shaking at this point. I couldn't take any more. I couldn't catch my breath. He pulled out of me and laid on the bed. "Get on top of me baby. Just two more then we are done."

I couldn't move, I'd collapse. "I-I, can't m-move," I whimpered. He chuckled and grabbed my hips, moving me to sit on his tights. My hands landed on either side of his head and my legs were on either side of him.

He slipped himself into me and started to buckle his hips into me. I couldn't even form words, all I could do was scream and cry. "Bounce on me baby, fuck your self on top of me," he groaned. He was close to, but he waited until she had 13 sweet orgasms.

"I-I Can-Can't," I whimpered. My 12th miserable orgasm washed over me and I screamed as I tightened around him. Without missing a beat he turned us over and started to drill into me. He threw my legs over his shoulders and one hand held my throat as he other pushed into my lower abdomen.

"AHHH Shit shit fuck ahh Daddy!" I screamed as he slammed against my cervix.

"Your so close, angel. So close, show daddy you can do it," he grunted. My hands gripped the sheets below me as his hand pushing on my abdomen went to my clit and started to rub it as fast as he could. He was beating inside me only bringing me closer.

"Uh- ah- d-da-daddy. I'm Cumming!!" I came hard and almost in unison he came with me. I relaxed into the bed, the room went dark and I could barely hear the words he was saying as my eyes closed.

.....

My eyes fluttered open and his hair was in my face. His arms were wrapped around my naked body. I hummed and turned, wincing slightly which woke him up. His eyes fluttered open and he kissed my cheek as he snuggled closer.

"What happened?" I asked as I pulled myself closer to his warm body.

"You collapsed after 13 orgasms," he hummed in my ear.

No wonder it feels like someone threw a bolder at lower body.

"You've been out for quite a few hours darling. I was started to get worried."

I smiled and looked at the bed below us. Our clothes mixed within the sheets and I could feel the wetness of the sheets on my legs.

I could feel the dried smeared makeup on my face and my hair was a mess. "Would you like to take a shower my sweet?" he asked. I nodded and took the blanket off my body and swung my legs to the side of the bed.

I got up and my legs shook before I fell to the floor. He gasped and came to my aid, picking me up bridal style before walking me to the bathroom.

"I really did a number on you hmm," I could hear the smirk on his face. He sat me on the counter and started the bath as he went to grab the bubble soap. He poured it in before checking to make sure it was warm. Once it was ready he gently picked me up and got in the tub setting me on his lap as I relaxed into the warm water

I hissed as my sore body felt the warm water around it. Severus hummed and started to scrub my body with his favorite body wash, massaging it into my skin. My head fell onto his shoulder as I felt relaxed in his hands.

"That's right baby, just relax. Let me take care of you." he whispered sweetly in my ear.

He then cupped the water in his hand and brought it to the parts of my body not under the water, letting it go and watching it wash the bubbles off my body. He then grabbed the shampoo and lathered it in my hair. His fingers felt so good on my scalp, it took slow breaths as I he took complete care of me.

Soon he was finished and we just sat in the warm water, taking in each others presents. After awhile the water became cold and he pulled me away slowly and stopped out of the tub. He wrapped a towel around his waist before picking me up and setting me on the counter before using magic to dry me.

He grabbed a pair of my shorts and one of his T-shirts before dressing me. He put on a pair of grey sweats before picking me up once more and bringing me to the couch.

"What would you like to eat darling?" he asked as he walked to the kitchen.

"Whatever you make will be delicious," I said as I wrapped a blanket around me. He nodded and started cooking as I watched from the couch.

"What color theme do you want at the wedding?" I asked. He looked up at me and thought for a few moments. I could feel the wheels turning in his head. "Well, I like black. It's one of my favorite colors." He replied, keeping himself busy.

I nodded and wrote it down in the notebook on the side table. "Why don't we have a Purple and black themed wedding? Black is your favorite color and mine is purple. Plus if we add an accent color it could be beautiful," I loved planning so this was going to be a blast.

"That sounds beautiful. Whatever you pick it will look amazing," he hummed, continuing to cook lunch. Soon he was finished and we ate together on the couch. I threw wedding ideas at him and he agree to most of them.

I was so excited I get to plan the wedding of my dreams with the man of my dreams. Those dream may have not been here my whole life but when I got to know him truly, that's when I fell in love with him.

How am I going to tell Hermione and them..

__________________________________

Word count: 2867

Hey!! How are y'all? I'm doing just great! Hope y'all are getting settled into collage or high school whatever's happening or I hope work is treating you well. Idk y'all are so many different ages. Any way, I'm excited. I've been working on this wedding since I knew I wanted them to get married so it's been a bit. Honestly, I wouldn't mind my future wedding being like this. But much love and I'll see you later!! 😘

P.S what is this emoji "🫨" and how long have we had it and why??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 9K 118
Aria Snape is formidable in the worst of senses, demanding respect from all who meet her and making those who hate her suffer. With a grumpy profess...
90.3K 2.5K 49
Severus Snape Love Story (With soundtrack that sets the scene!!) Mya Taylor, who has been transferred from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts is glad to get a...
86K 2.9K 47
***Completed*** ***SS x OC fanfiction*** A smart healer starts a temporary job at Hogwarts and meets Severus Snape. They both have a liking of magic...
136K 3.7K 18
!Age gap warning! If you're not okay with it don't hate, just dont read, as EASY as that. :) What if Sirius Black had a daughter? What if she had fee...