Party for Disaster

By Sam-a-lama-ding-dong

The Three Warriors have to take care of Meg's kids while she has tonsillitis and Chad has the flu. More

The Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Song Credit
A Good Cast is Worth Repeating

Chapter 21

11 1 4
By Sam-a-lama-ding-dong

The Beatles took Kristen to their table and the lady behind the hibachi greeted them.

"Drinks for any of you?" she said.

"Red wine for the four of us" said George.

"And milk for the kid. It's very important" said Paul.

Sam watched them order and sighed in relief.

"Sounds like they're doing okay" said Dick.

"Yeah..." Sam whispered.

"Jill, what are you getting? We really should know; we're in a Japanese place" said Andy. 

"Yeah. And need I remind you, you're pregnant" said Sam.

Jill laughed. "I'm just have the lady grill some chicken on our table."

"Good. Now that we've gotten that out of the way... if Idina wasn't driving, why should Chad be mad at Calvin?" said Sam.

"Because she's a baby and Calvin doesn't know what happened" said Dick.

"Fair point. But Calvin has the sharpest eye ever. If someone broke into his car, he'd know it" said Sam.

"Yeah... I'm starting to move towards his side. There must be something screwy" said Andy. 

"What I don't understand, though, is... if Idina didn't drive, why was she in the driver seat?" said Jill.

"Whoever did it must have framed her. It's been known to happen" said Dick.

"It's true. Likes when my old school enemy kidnapped the Boy Wonder's daughter and framed the Wiggles" said Sam.

"Oh, him! He also framed two little old ghosts for locking us in a hotel" said Andy. 

"Should I be worried?" said Jill.

"About my enemy? Not now, anyway" said Sam.

"Yeah. All we need to worry about now is making sure Meg comes back from the hospital with a healthy husband and unharmed babies" said Dick.

Sam looked at the lads' table and noticed they'd gotten the marker off of Kristen's face.

"There we are, luv. Clean as a whistle" said Ringo.

"Now there's something to show your poor sick daddy" Paul cooed. 

"Sounds like it couldn't be going better" said Andy.

"Maybe Chad can trust at least one of us" said Sam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 522 33
𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝙇𝙖�...
63 0 5
Darry has his hands full when he needs to take care of both of his little brothers- one down with a nasty case of the flu and the other beat up after...
Injured By JK

Fanfiction

3.5K 60 15
This is based on my life and my recent medical experiences!
210 25 13
This is linked to the Corona series. Please read the first 3 stories to understand the context, because this is a bonus story from the past.