๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž - ๐ฆ...

By awhrenaii

๐™ž ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch... More

p a r t y
n u d e s
d r e a m
s t u d y
m a k e o u t
s e c r e t
t r u t h
m u r d e r e r
d a t e
b l o o d
p e t t y
k i l l
m i s t a k e
n e e d l e
e t h a n
s t a y ?
o v e r d o s e
d i r t y
p u m p k i n
l o v e
w i t h o u t y o u
l i e s
a p a r t o f i t
4 t h e b e t t e r

d r u g g e d

1.6K 15 10
By awhrenaii

Madeleine Black

i walked down the halls, humming to some random song i had stuck in my mind this morning.

i look by mattheo and saw him talking to astrid while she was running her hands down his abs.

gross.

i should've known he was a player.

i shake my head and walk away, ignoring it. i shouldn't even be mad.

i walk inside the classroom, stepping into the line where ms mcgonagall was handing out grades.

i felt my heart pound in my chest and my foot tap.

i was so scared, this could be it.

mattheo could've sabotaged me to get me suspended.. god knows.

or ms mcgonagall saw me cheating and could take me in to dumbledore.

im so scared.

so many things could go wrong right now.

i wait in line, every step i take sends me shivers down my spine.

finally i was up. i stand forward in front of ms mcgonagall as she goes through her papers, trying to find mine.

im so scared right now, im shaking.

i hope its not obvious.

then she pulls out a paper from the back and handed it to me.

'nice job, mrs black. you've improved.' she smiled as i walked away. i walked to my desk as i look down at my paper.

Madeleine Marie Black

This is to certify that you've passed W.O.M.B.A.T. grade 6 and have been awarded the classification of

Exceeded Expectations

Congratulations!

i let out a long sigh, feeling a weight being lifted off my shoulder.

i passed.

i mean im glad i didn't get the full grade, that would definitely look suspicious on my be-half.

but wait.

mattheo didn't sabotage me, he helped me.

i softly smiled at my paper, looking at it proudly. even though i obviously cheated.

mattheo came beside me, putting his paper in his bag.

speaking of the devil.

'what did you get?' he asked.

'what?' i said, popping my head up.

'what did you get?' he repeated.

'oh, i got exceeded expectation.' i smile at him.

'you passed.' he said, raising his eyebrows and walking closer to me to look at my paper.

'nice job, marie.' he whispered in my ear, smirking. i felt his hot breath on my skin as he pulled away.

god i hate him. the way he gets everything he wants. i inhale a sharp breath and smile at him.

'thank you.' i whisper.

'anytime, but you owe me.' he winks before sitting down.

owe him?

what would i owe him?

i hope its not what im thinking.. right?

i shake my head lightly and sit down, ignoring his words ringing in my head.

'what did you get?' luna smiles, standing next to me.

'exceeded expectation.' i smiled.

'nice job.' she smiles back.

'but you have to do these test on your own someday.' she whispers.

'i will, let me have my victory first.' i whisper back. she nods with a soft smile and walks back to her seat.

i quickly shove my paper into my bag and lay my head on the desk.

you owe me..

you owe me..

you owe me..

'head up, mrs black.' ms mcgonagall said roughly.

i quickly cleared my throat and popped my head up.. playing it off.

-

i walked out of class, walking into the crowded hallway.

'hey sweetie.' a hufflepuff smirked beside me.

'back the fuck up!' i snapped, glaring at him with storms in my eyes.

im so done with these peoples bullshit, the way they think they can just pass me around.

they cant.

i walk past the crowd, shoving some aside and looking for at least someone i know.

'pansy?' i called out, looking around.

'pansy!' i called out once again, spinning around and looking at everyone walking around.

not a single person looked at me, its like i wasn't there.

'astoria?!'

'luna?!'

nobody answered. i felt my heart race as i panicked. whats going on.

suddenly everybody stopped walking and stared at me, blankly. i slowly spin around, looking at everyone.

they were all looking back at me.

'what?..' i ask, breathing heavily.

'hey.' someone said, tapping my shoulder from behind me.

i quickly turn around, thinking it might be pansy. it was anna.

'anna?' i breath out, watching her stare at me with no emotion.

'hi.' she smiles, her smile growing wider and wider.. so did everyone elses.

'whats going on?' i said in a panic, looking around at everyone else. then back in front of me to anna..

she wasn't there.

nobody was.

it was an empty hallway with only me.

my eyes scan around me, scared to move a single muscle.

'boo.' i heard someone whisper in my ear behind me as they shove me into the darkness.

i quickly popped my head up from my desk, breathing heavily. my eyes quickly scan the room and everyone around me.

ms mcgonagall was teaching the class and everybody had their wands out or they were talking.

was that a dream?

did i fall asleep? i look down at my wand laying on my desk.

i layed my hand out, reaching for my wand.

*drip*

i looked down and saw blood dripping on my desk.

'shit.' i whisper, wiping my nose and seeing my finger covered in blood.

i looked around quickly and covered my nose with my hand, not knowing what to do.

i haven't had a nose bleed in forever, why now?

i look over at mattheo drawing on the desk, all normal.

'mattheo?' i whisper, looking over at him.

he looks up at me and then looks at my hand covered in blood.

'you okay?' he whispers back, lightly leaning over his desk to look at me closer.

'do you have a tissue?' i ask him.

'yeah.' he quickly nods, reaching into his backpack.

-

pansy invited me to a party earlier for tonight. i really didn't wanna go.. at all.

i would either be called a slur or people would wanna treat me like a slut there.

but who cares?

..

i do.

i walked into the slytherin common rooms, music quickly hitting my ears. i

breath heavily and walk over, grabbing a red plastic cup and filling it up with a bunch of alcohol.

'you made it!' pansy squeals beside me.

'couldnt miss it!' i scream over the music, smiling at her. i held the red cup to my mouth and took a small drink.

'lets go dance!' she yells, dragging me away. i groan and follow her.

she quickly ways her hips around to thr music and so did i.

i ran my free hand down my hair to my waist, the other hand holding my drink up so i dont drop it.

'look.' she whispered, pointing my head to the door.

i looked over and saw mattheo walk in with blaise, his eyes scanning the room.

'so?' i ask her, taking a sip of my drink.

'i didn't know he would actually show.' pansy shrugs.

'he probably came for astrid, i saw them talking this morning, she was being all flirty with him.'

'what are you jealous?'

'no.' i quickly snapped.

'mmhm.' she winked before dancing once again.

i roll my eyes and throw my arms in the air as i watched mattheo walk towards the drinks.

'hold on.' i whisper, quickly walking to him.

'hi.' i smile, popping up besides him.

'hey.' he chuckles, filling up his cup. 'how you feelin?'

'a lot better, sorry bout that.. that was really awkward.'

'its okay.' he shrugged. i smiled and took another long sip of my drink.

'thanks. well, i just wanted to quickly say hi. and im gonna go back to pansy before she yells at me.' i chuckld, quickly waving at him and running back towards pansy.

'hey.' she smiles, like we haven't seen each other in forever. we kept dancing, the smell of smoke and alcohol filling the room.

i swayed my hips, feeling the music. i was so drunk it actually hurt.. but i didn't care.

i felt a small itch at my collarbone and i looked down, groaning.

'im gonna go to the bathroom, you go dance.' i yell over the music, i walked over to the drink area and sett my cup down on the desk.

pansy nods at me and walks away into the crowd. i sigh and walk away into the bathroom.

i grab my wand from my pocket and cast a concealing spell, covering the scar on my collarbone. i cannot let people see that, not again.

-

Mattheo Riddle

i watched madeleime set her cup down and speak to pansy before walking away to the bathroom.

i sucked in my cheek and grabbed the cigarette from blaise.

'is astoria here yet?' i ask him, bringing the cigarette to my lips. he scanned the room again and shakes his head.

'she warned me she was gonna be a little late but now im not even sure shes gonna show.' he shrugs.

'sorry.' i smile, trying to comfort him.

i looked back and see astrid walk towards the drink area, where madeleine drink was.

she walked towards her drink, covering it from my view.. then she quickly walked away. what the fuck was she doing?

she then walked over to some guy and whispered something in his ear, earning a smirk from him. what the hell?

-

Madeleine Black

i walked back from the bathroom, wiping my hands together.

i groan and wiggle my sore wrist thats been holding my drink all night.

i grab my drink from the counter and look around for pansy, which she was obviously lost in the crowd.

i looked at the couch and saw blaise and astoria making out while mattheo lights a cigarette.

i sigh heavily and take a sip of my drink as i walk into the crowd.

'pansy?' i yell, looking around.

'hey!' she suddenly pops up behind me.

'jesus!' i flinch, holding my chest. 'where the hell did you come from?'

'over there.' she pointed at a crowded corner.

'they got a bunch of weed.' she smiles.

'well lets go dance!' i squeal, grabbing her arm and running towards the crowd, dancing with her.

i swayed my hips and arms around as pansy was behind me doing her own thing.

'do you wanna play spin the bottle with other slytherins?' astoria ask, walking up to me and putting her lighter back in her pocket.

'sure.' i smile at her.

-

me, mattheo, blaise, pansy, astoria, draco and theo all sat in a circle as pansy quickly chugged down a bottle we could usd.

'you guys already know how to play?' astoria ask, looking at all of us.

'hopefully.' i softly chuckle.

pansy clears her throat, wiping her mouth as she finished off the bottle.

'lets do this!! ill go first!' she smiled, putting the bottle in the middle and spinning it.

we all watched as it spinned, it kinda made my head pound.

draco.

pansy quickly scrunches her face in disgust, softly laughing.

'kiss!' i said, lookinf at both of them. draco groaned and grabbed her face. quickly kissing her before pulling away and wiping his lips.

'you guys are so dramatic.' blaise chuckles, pulling his blunt out of his mouth.

'now you go.' astoria said to draco. he nodded and quickly spun the bottle, crossing his arms and waiting.

astoria.

'gross.' he says sarcastically.

she softly laughed and quickly kissed draco, quickly getting it over with.

i smirked at blaise as he glared at draco. he loves her so much, its obvious.

'now i go.' she said, wiping her lips and spinning the bottle.

me.

'shit.' i softly laugh, smirking at her.

'lets give them what they want.' astoria winks, leaning over and kissing me softly.

the warmth of her lips were so comforting.

i have kissed them before, this definitely was not the first. but they dont know that.

she pulls away, winking at me. i smirk at her, playing along as i reach for the bottle.

'hope you guys enjoyed that.' i chuckled, spinning the bottle.

mattheo.

wait?!

i quickly pop my head up to where the bottle was pointing at.

jesus, my luck today is amazing. mattheo softly chuckles as he sees my reaction.

'you, my love.. get to kiss the one and only mattheo riddle.' he smirks at me.

'dont get too cocky.' i said, walking to him for a quick kiss but his movements were fast.

his hands quickly landed on my waist as he pulls me down so i straddle him.

i look down at this eyes, mine going wide as i try to pull away.

he just smirks at me and lays his hand on my throat, pulling me in and kissing me both roughly and passionately.

i cant tell if i like it.. do i?

i kiss him back, laying my hands on both of his shoulders as he kisses me.

he finally pulls away after a good 30 seconds and looks right at me.

'dont get use it to, love.' he smirks, winking at me.

-

i was dancing around once again, feeling my head spin every time i move.

i took another sip of my drink as my vision got a lot more blurry then it was before..

i mean i kinda expected it, i mixed a whole bunch of beverages together.

like whatever i could get my hands on. whatever.

i reach into my pocket and pull out the pill i got from mason a while ago.

i opened the bag, looking aroudn to make sure nobody was looking and popped it in my mouth.

i was already drunk, why not get high off some random shit?

i bring my cup up to my lips again as pansy grabs my free arm and dances with me.

i laugh and dance with her, twirling her around.

she grabs my arm, lifting it in the air as she turns around.. her back facing me as she goes down.

i laugh and watch her get back up. i swallowed heavily, my throat hurting when i laugh.

'you okay?' she asked, looking at me concerned.

'yeah i just had a lot to drink!' i smile at her. 'im okay though!'

'you smell like ketamine.' she chuckled, and then her smile quickly fading.

'oh my god did someone spike your drink?' she ask in a panic.

'no im finee! i just mixed a lot of beverages together.. by the way badddd idea! dont do it!' i spoke, pointing at her as my vision slowly went dark and then back to normal every couple of seconds.

'if you say so.' she screams over the music.

i smile and kept dancing around with her.

i felt the whole room move around as i moved, spinning around

and around

and..

by the time i knew it i collapsed on the floor, pansy quickly running to me and getting on her knees.

'someone spiked her drink!' pansy yells, catching my head as i fell to the ground.

i shut my eyes tightly, laying my hand on my chest. my breathing started to get heavy.

every inhale and exhale hurt my body like i was being stabbed.

i cried out in pain, holding my throat with my other hand.

'i cant breathe.' i cry out. i looked around and saw everybody's eyes on me, i hated that feeling.

i looked at the corner and saw some guy and astrid smirking before walking out of the common rooms innocently.

'help me!' pansy yells, suddenly i felt someone grab me and pick me up, my thighs quickly wrapping around their waist.

they quickly ran out of the party, pansy following behind.

i smelt the cologne on their neck.. but my vision was getting darker by the second and i couldn't see who it was.

'i cant...'

'breathe..'

-

words: 2670

this was a lay longer chapter then i excepted 😭

if u guys have any request 4 madeleine n mattheo please lmk ill try my best to add it in!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3K 49
แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ sสœแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด…, ส™แดแด›สœ ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› แด˜ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡แด า“ส€แดแด แด„แดสŸสŸแด€แด˜sษชษดษข, แดกแด€s แด›สœแด‡ า“แด€แด„แด› แด›สœแด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ สœแดœษดษขส€ส า“แดส€ แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€. โ€ข...
47.7K 1.5K 39
_ "How is Rune supposed to fly in her dress?" Hollow asks for me. "I'm not allowed to ride a broom." I speak up. "Romeir isn't here yet, he won't kno...
291K 7.7K 48
Ruby Snape vowed to protect her younger twin brother to the very end, but when he goes to Hogwarts, she is stuck at home, despite being a witch. Now...
41K 1.7K 39
_________ ื‚ื‚เซขเผ‹เผ˜เฟ It was practically written in the stars, illuminated by the light of the moon. Both Y/N Lupin and Harry Potter felt like it was a ne...