โœฐ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•™๐•’๐•ซ๐•– โœฐ - m...

By giyuusnumberonebae

๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช (๐•’๐••๐•›.) - ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•๐• ๐• ๐•— ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•“๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค โœฐ ๐•™๐•’๐•ซ๐•– (๐•Ÿ.) ๐•’ ๐•ค๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•“๐•ค๐•”๏ฟฝ... More

1. โœฐ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ โœฐ
2. โœฐ ๐•™๐•’๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’ โœฐ
3. เผ„ ๐•™๐•’๐•ซ๐•– เผ„
4. เผ„ ๐•š ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– เผ„
5. โœฐ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•—๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค โœฐ
6. โœฐ ๐•ค๐•ก๐•š๐•”๐•’ โœฐ
7. เผ„ ๐•ž๐•’๐•ค๐•ค๐•’๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ž๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค เผ„
8. เผ„ ๐•จ๐•™๐•š๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•• / ๐•ง๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•๐•๐•’ เผ„
9. โœฐ ๐•™๐• ๐•๐•• ๐•ž๐•– โœฐ
10. โœฐ ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•™? โœฐ
11. เผ„ ๐•ค๐•๐•–๐•–๐•ก๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•’๐•ซ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ เผ„
12. เผ„ ๐•ค๐•š๐•”๐•œ / ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž / ๐•ค๐•–๐•’๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•• เผ„
13. โœฐ ๐•š ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ โœฐ
14. โœฐ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•š๐•ฃ๐• โœฐ
15. เผ„ ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ซ๐•ช / ๐••๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•˜ เผ„
16. เผ„ ๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค เผ„
17. โœฐ ๐•จ๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•๐•œ. โœฐ
18. โœฐ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•˜๐• ๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•–๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•˜๐•š๐•ฃ๐• โœฐ
19. เผ„ ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•–? เผ„

โ˜…โ˜† ๐•Šโ„™๐”ผโ„‚๐•€๐”ธ๐•ƒ โ˜†โ˜…

1.3K 28 67
By giyuusnumberonebae

A/N

Welcome to my first special!! I hope you guys are excited for this. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K!!!

photo credits to anquellyicc on tiktok!! I have the same sweater except mine is red with white stars ♡´・ᴗ・'♡

________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

What does Y/N think of the other pillars?

"Y/N L/N, could you please come in?" One of the young Ubuyashiki kids asks, sitting at a small table in the middle of the room. Three cups of tea sit on it. One for Y/N, and the other two for the two out of five of the Ubuyashiki quintuplets that sit at the table.

The door slides open and walks in. She bows to the two children before sitting down and greeting them.

"Good morning!! I hope you guys are doing excellent!! You kids look older everytime I see you, you guys are so cute!!"

"Good morning!" Kiriya says with a smile before the other child begins to speak immediately afterwards.

"Thank you for your compliments. We have called you here to ask you some questions." Kanata says, a smile on her face as well.

"Okay." Y/N says, placing her hands onto her lap. She flicks her eyes back and forth between the children.

"We would like to ask you your impressions on the other pillars. You can give us as much or as little information as you'd like." Kanata says.

Y/N let's out a breath before speaking.

"Oh, I thought something really bad had happened!! But of course, ask away!!" She nerviously laughs out. Kiriya smiles at her before he begins to speak.

"Let's start with Mitsuri Kanroji, the Love Pillar."

She pauses a moment before speaking.

"Ms. Kanroji is really sweet, and she is cute!! I love her hair and personality. Her strength is no joke!! She's head over heels for Mr. Iguro." A smile appears on her face as she speaks about the pink and green haired girl.

Kanata writes her response onto a piece of paper.

"What about Gyomei Himejima, the Stone Pillar?" Kiriya asks as his sister places the pen down next to the paper.

"He's the biggest and the strongest, even though he is blind. It's so amazing that it's honestly kind of scary. I respect him a lot."

Kanata writes before Kiriya begins to speak again.

"The Sound Pillar, Tengen Uzui?"

Her lips curl into a bit of disgust before speaking of him.

"I don't like him much. He has too many wives and he made a weird comment about my butt once. He's good looking, but he needs to be humbled."

Kanata repeats her actions, and Kiriya asks of the next pillar.

"What about Obanai Iguro, the Serpent Pillar?"

She waits a moment before speaking.

"Hes madly in love with Ms. Kanroji, it's so obvious it hurts. We both have facial scars, and we once talked about it. His breathing technique is super cool. We talk sometimes. I don't like when he hurts Mr. Tomiokas feelings. He seems worried about me at times."

Smiles appear on both of the Ubuyashiki children's faces at her response.

"It's obvious that they both are in love." Kanata says as she writes, and a short giggle slips between Kiriyas lips.

"Next is Kyojuro Rengoku, the Flame Pillar."

Her eyes light up at the name before she immediately begins to speak.

"I love him!! He's my big brother at heart. He is the perfect example of how a Hashira should be. He brings me flowers everytime he comes back from a mission, and I keep them all. Comforting and bright personality. He's the reason I'm alive, and I respect him lots. He spent his own time training me, and I am very thankful." She smiles as she speaks about the Flame Pillar.

Kanata scratches her comments onto the paper and then Kiriya speaks again.

"Sanemi Shinazugawa, the Wind Pillar?"

The girl in front of them lets out a small aggravated sigh before speaking.

"I hate him. The only thing nice about him is that he's a good sparring partner. Hateful and dramatic. I don't like when he hurts Mr. Tomiokas feelings."

"Speaking of him, the Water Pillar Giyuu Tomioka is next."

She pauses. She opens her mouth to speak, but closes it. She speaks up after a few moments of silence.

"He's a good person. I wish he talked more, because he has a nice personality. Gorgeous eyes!! I love his haori. He gets happy when I call him my friend."

"Your housemate, Muichiro Tokito. Mist Pillar."

Her eyes immediately light up and a large smile appears on her face, along with a blush. However, it is shortly replaced by her head looking down at her hands as she plays with her fingers.

"Is this confidential? Will other Hashira be able to see it?" She asks, looking back up to the twins.

"Yes," Kiriya says before Kanata follows. "It's completely confidential."

"Okay then.... I love him so much!! He's my boyfriend, and he's perfect!! He is super nice to me, he even made me origami flowers!! I helped him get his memory back and he is an amazing person now that he has his memories back. He's my everything."

The two children glance a look at each other, small smiles plastered onto their faces. They don't say anything. A small snicker comes out of Kiriyas mouth.

"What? Is something wrong???" She questions. Her eyebrows are raised and furrowed in concern.

The two of the quintuplets quickly put serious faces back on.

"No," Kanata says. "Continuing on, lastly is Shinobu Kocho, the Insect Pillar."

Y/N raises a questioning eyebrow, but decides not to say anything.

"I love her!! She is super pretty. She took care of me when Kyojuro brought me to the Butterfly Mansion. She is like a big sister to me. She is angry often, but she hides it well. I look up to her. I respect her a lot. She is extremely intelligent and her poison is incredible."

Kanata finishes writing and Kiriya begins to speak.

"What percentage of openness would you say that you gave for these questions?"

She takes a moment to think before responding.

"I think 65 percent. I could have said a lot more." She answers.

"Thank you for your time, Y/N!! You are dismissed now." The two say at the same time.

"Thank you!!" She says as she stands and bows before taking her leave.

Kiriya and Kanata look at each other.

"She said a lot about each pillar, but only 65 percent openness? Some with higher percentages said less than this. What do you think, Kiriya?" Kanata questions as her head tilts to the left and her eyebrow raises.

"Father says Y/N has excellent observation skills. He says that she has strong opinions about people and her observation skills can make her say a lot. This is probably why we got much out of her with her only being 65 percent open with us." Kiriya says as he takes the paper that Kanata wrote on, placing it into a stack with other papers.

"Ahh, I see now. That makes more sense."

What do the pillars think of Y/N L/N?

Mitsuri Kanroji

"She is very talented and cute!! So strong even though she is young! She likes Tokito a lot~"

Openness percentage: 90%

Gyomei Himejima

"She is a great observer and has a good personality. Has a lot on her mind all the time. She likes Tokito."

Openness percentage: 90%

Tengen Uzui

"She's nice but she's serious when need be. I didn't like the scars on her face at first, but I've come to think they're flamboyant!! She made her own breathing style, which is so flamboyant!! Nice butt despite being young."

Openness percentage: 88%

Obanai Iguro

"She greets me when we see each other. I don't want her to die since she's young. She is kind to me. Her temper is short but she tries to control it."

Openness percentage: 60%

Kyojuro Rengoku

"After I found her and protected her from a demon, I got the amazing opportunity to get close with her and I even got to train her!! He strength is amazing, way better than I was at her age!! Her breathing style and sword are beautiful!! I love her!!! She's my adorable little sister!"

Openness percentage: 95%

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"I don't like her much. Good sparring partner."

Openness percentage: 60%

Giyuu Tomioka

"I like her. She isn't always confident in her decisions. She makes me happy when she says that we are friends."

Openness percentage: 30%

Muichiro Tokito

"She reminds me of a star. I love her romantically. She's gorgeous. She helped me get my memory back so I'm thankful."

Openness percentage: 40%

Shinobu Kocho

"I love her. I took care of her when Rengoku brought her in. She's very respectful. She's not very confident in her appearance but she's really pretty."

Openness percentage: 85%

BONUS!!!

THIRD PERSON POV

"Y/N!!! TELL ME ABOUT YOUR BREATHING TECHNIQUES FORMS!!!!" The fire haired male yells out to the Star Hashira.

"Well, the first breathing fo–" She starts to speak in a somewhat quiet voice, but is quickly cut off by Kyojuro.

"SPEAK UP!!" He tells her. He can't hear very well, so it wasn't in a rude way. He could barely hear what was being said.

"Sorry!!" She says, speaking up. "The first form is called agonizing stardust!!! The user jumps into the air and does an eight-slash attack!! With every hit, stardust appears, obstructing the demons vision!!!"

"AMAZING!! TELL ME MORE!!"

"The second form is called tornado of gold. The user slices through any attacks that they needed before they jump into the air to perform a spinning attack!! To demons, the user appears gold from spinning so fast. It great at dicing up a demon!" She continues, per the older Hashiras request.

"I LOVE IT!! KEEP GOING!!"

She giggles a bit at his answer before speaking again.

"The third form is called pool of stars. This attack is used to close a large gap inbewteen opponents with fluid body movements before dealing a single slash."

"THE NAMES YOU COME UP WITH ARE AMAZING!!! TELL ME MORE!!!"

"The fourth form is festival of fireworks!!! User does a single thrust coming from a faraway range, then quickly does two incredibly powerful slashes. To be able to do this, the user must be able to focus all power to legs, then quickly focus all of their power to their arms."

Kyojuro let's out a loud chuckle. "YOU ARE SO STRONG!! TELL ME ABOUT THE FIFTH FORM!!"

"The fifth form is called celestial dance!! The user does several strikes with fluid body movements, like they're dancing!"

"THE NAME IS SO PRETTY!!"

"Next is the sixth form, stargirl. The user does several flips and slashes to decimate many incoming targets!!"

"EXPLAIN THE FINAL FORM!!!"

"Well, the seventh form is no longer my final form. I have nine. But the seventh form is called Spica, and it is my favorite one!! The user applies pressure to certain areas of their sword to make it radiate heat, and it burns a blue color!! It burns demons, like a fire!! The user decides what attack is best after using this!!"

"Y/N, YOURE INCREDIBLE!! TELL ME ABOUT THE LAST TWO!!"

"I can't yet."

"WHY NOT??" His loud booming voice seems to echo through the Star and Mist estate. The smile on his face has stayed there the entire time.

"I'm still working on them." Y/N says, her eyes darting from Kyojuro to some of the objects around the estate.

"You can still tell me of them!!!" He says, his voice quieting down a bit.

"I'd rather tell you when I've perfected them, and even show you them!! I promise!!"

Kyojuro goes silent, but his smile remains on his face. His arms are crossed across his chest. Silence fills the room.

"Uhh, Earth to Kyojuro.... are you okay?" She says, waving a hand infront of his unmoving face.

"OKAY!!!" He shouts out, making Y/N jump back.

Letting out a breath and a small chuckle, she nods her head.

________________________

A/N

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 5K READS AND ALL OF THE SUPPORT!! I LITERALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!!

This is super duper short, I'm so sorry!!! I've never written in third person point of view, do you guys want me to use it more often?

The breathing names and actions for star breathing were SO HARD to come up with, but I like them a lot 😭

Are there any ideas that you guys want to read in this story? Literally anything, if you recommend it I will probably use it in my story and tag you 😽 (except nsfw you nasties)

I also wanted to know if I should do two different endings. I have several ideas for different endings and I can't settle!! But this story isn't ending anytime soon, so please don't worry!! I still have A LOT more to write.

Thank you so much for reading ☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 1.2K 24
UPDATE: i forgot that he forget things ๐Ÿ˜ญ T.Muichiro one shots! reader can be any gender, you just need to say which gender you want in which one sho...
94.7K 1.7K 15
"๐Œ๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ! ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ!? ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฌ...
135K 4.8K 26
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...
123K 3.1K 52
โษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แดกแด‡แด€ส€ สแดแดœส€ แด˜แดษช๊œฑแดษด แด‹ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษช แดกแด‡แด€ส€ สŸษชแด˜๊œฑแด›ษชแด„แด‹.โž - แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„/แด›ส€แด€แด…ษชแด›ษชแดษดแด€สŸ ๊œฐษชแด„ - ๊œฐ!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ x แดแดœษชแด„สœษชส€แด แด›แดแด‹ษชแด›แด - แด‹ษดส แด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡แดส แด€แดœ แดแดœษชแด„สœษชส€แด แด›แดแด‹ษชแด›แด ษช๊œฑ...