Pookal Pookum Tharunam

By PallaviKannan

Ajay Dev and Sreedevi Mohan are Married couples who live like strangers in a flat. Their life moves in a repe... More

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ & ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜱɪx
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜱɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜱɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ɴɪɴᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴏɴᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴛᴡᴏ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜱɪx
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ꜱɪxᴛʏ

ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜰᴏᴜʀ

4.1K 585 393
By PallaviKannan

PPT has crossed 100K reads 🤗

An aesthete update left me crying😭. I know you guys are also crying like me. I hope this update would lift your mood🤧❤️

April 23, 2019.

Sreedevi

How cute he is when he sleeps.

I watch him sleep peacefully cradling me as if I was a baby. The morning rays swept inside our room through the curtains. I don't remember when I slept yesterday, I was half asleep on the way back to Chennai and as soon as we reached home, I hit the bed tiredly without even changing my clothes.

I snuggled into him feeling comfortable inside his arms. I moved my hands from his chest to touch his face gently careful not to wake him. I feebly drew circles around his cheeks. I traced his forehead to his nose to his lips. As soon as my fingers touched his lips, they were between his teeth as he parted his lips and bit them. I squeaked and pulled my finger. His eyes were closed but he had a playful smile on his lips.

"Fraudu payale" I tapped his cheek.

He chuckled and opened his eyes pulling me more closer. I moved closer to him cupping his one cheek and bited his other cheek. He yelped clutching my palm that was on his cheek. I smirked at him. He leaned up and bited my nose. I smacked his chest. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning kanne" he said in his hoarse voice making butterflies erupt under my stomach.

"Good morning" I said and pinched his cheeks.

His one hand was around my waist hugging me close to him while his other hand moved to cup my face. He drew circles around my cheek with his thumb. I leaned in and kissed his cheek without hesitation. In return, he kissed under my eye. I kissed another inch of his face and he did the same to me. I grazed my lips over his forehead to his nose leaving feather kisses over there. He gently turned his body so that I was lying on my back.

He leaned in and pressed a strong kiss on my left cheek. I squeezed my eyes and smiled when his lips lingered tightly against my cheek. He removed his hand around my waist and propped his head on it while the other hand was still drawing circles on my cheek.

"Devi maa" he called me with a grin.

"Hmm?" I fisted his Tshirt and pulled him.

"Naa nethu oru kanavu kanden" his hand moved from my cheek to my arm and traced there.

"En.. Ennathu?" His sensual touch provoked a moan which I successfully controlled.

"Athuva..." He looked down "Athu... Nammaluk oru ponnu okay va.. 5th std padikra.. Ava teacher nammala school kooptut avala pathi complaint panra mathiri oru kanavu" he said smiling wide like a fool.

I glared him "Teacher kooptu complaint panra maari kanavu kanden nu sirichikite solringa? Ipdi thaa pullaya valarpangala?" I smacked his arm.

"Eii athu kanavu dii" he chuckled.

"Athuku nu sirichikite solluvingala? Pullaya pathi complaint panranga nu?" I chided.

"Nammaluk pullaye illa Devi" He laughed and only then it dawned me.

He was smiling thinking about our non existant child while I overreacted thinking we already had a child. How foolish of me. I blushed in embarrassment. He kissed my red cheek.

"Cute ma nee" he pinched my nose.

I swatted his hand away and turned my face blushing hard. He kissed below my ear.

"Ava unna maariye iruntha theriyuma.. Cute ah" he whispered in my ears and nibbled on my earlobe. I breathed hard and bit my lower lip to control my moan.

"Ep... Epdi?" I managed to ask.

"Nee chinna vayasula epdi irunthiyo antha maari.. Nalla school uniform potu rend side pony tail katti apdiye urr nu ninnutu iruntha" he held my chin and made me look at him.

I smiled "enna mathiriya?"

"Mmm" he nodded "ithe kannu" he touched my eyes "ithe mooku" he touched my nose "ithe othadu" he pinched my lips.

I patted his hand away "kanavula ivlo detail ah theriyuma?"

He nodded his head and leaned to my lips "aama" he whispered against my lips touching our foreheads.

"Kanavula naa irunthena?" I asked fisting his collars.

"Mmmm" he hummed.

"Epdi irunthen?"

"Aunty maari iruntha" he said.

I pushed him away and hit his chest continuosly "Nee thaan ya uncle uh" I said in between.

He laughed and caught my hands pinning it on top of my head with his one hand. His other hand moved down to hold my waist. I gasped when he slid his hand through the slit of my top touching my bare waist. He leaned to my ears,

"Aunty ah irunthalum semmaya iruntha" he said in a base voice squeezing my bare waist.

I gasped and breathed heavily blushing hard. I know what he meant by it. I know Ajay is reciprocating my love and that he too loves me. The other night when we were dancing in rain, he said he was yearning to hug me, kiss me and make love to me and now these words too show how he is sexually attracted to me. That fact was exciting.

This side of him was new to me, and I loved it. I love every part of him.

He leaned in and kissed my cheeks. I looked into his eyes. He slowly left the hold on my hands and cupped my cheek with it. He placed a strong kiss on my forehead and laid his head on my chest. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair and tilted my head to look at the digital clock which showed 9:32 am.

"Jay time 9:30 aayiduchu maa" I kept combing his hair.

"Mmm.. Enthirich enna panna porom.. Konjo neram thoongalam" he said snuggling into my chest. I shut my eyes tightly due to the butterflies effect.

"Naa innu marks enter panni class teachers ku anupala ma.. Nalanaik open day" I said.

"Athu evening panlam maa.. Naa unak help panren.. Ipo konjam neram please..." He whined.

"Hmmm" I hugged his head lying. He shoved his hand under my waist and hugged me tightly.

I didn't feel sleepy, so I caressed his hairs humming songs to myself staring the ceiling fan.

"Devi maa"

"Hmmm" I looked down at him but all I could see was his hair.

"Oru paatu paadu"

"Enak avlova paada varathu jay" I said running my hands down his face.

He kissed my palm that was on his face and raised his head slightly from my chest "Naane kevalama paaduven.. Aanalum nee keten nu naa paadunen la.. Nee paadi naa ketathu illa.. Aana nee hum panrathu vachu nee nalla thaa paduva nu thonuthu.. Apo enakaaga oru paatu paada matiya"

I smiled and rubbed his cheek. He looked into my eyes with expectation,

(Akkam pakkam from Kireedam)

I cleared my throat "Nee pesum varthaigal segarithu.. seiven anbe oru agarathi..."

I raised myself and made him lie on his back "Nee thoongum nerathil thoongamal.. Parpen thinam un thalai kothi" I combed his hair. He stared me with nothing but love, a little smile tugging on his lips.

I leaned to his ear "Kaadhorathil epothume un moochu kaatrin veppam sumaipen" I kissed his ear.

"Kaiyodu thaan Kai korthu naan" I intertwined his left palm with my fingers "Un maarb sootil mugham puthaipen" I snuggled into his chest.

"Verenna vendum ulagathile" I looked up at him "Intha inbam pothum nenjinile" I leaned to his face touching our foreheads "ezhezhu jenmam vaazhnthu viten"

His hand that was around my waist moved up and down rubbing my back.

"Akkam pakkam yaarum illa bhoologam vendum" We stared each other in love "anthi pagal un arugae naan vaazha vendum"

"Wowww" he said and brought our intertwined hands to his mouth and kissed my hand. "Super ah paadra devi ma nee"

I blushed. He kissed my cheek.

"Enakum athu thaan venum" he said.

I looked at him confused "Ethu?"

"Akkam pakkam yaarum illatha bhoologam" he said.

I smiled and kissed his chin "Namma matuma?"

"Aama namma mattum" he turned my palm and kissed my fingers.

"Apo antha 5th std padikura namma ponnu?" I teased him.

He pulled my waist closer to him "Athuvum venum" he whispered.

"Aahaan" I traced his with my fingers. "Mmmmm" he bit my finger and hugged me tightly lying on my chest. I giggled when he snuggled into my neck.

We cuddled for another half an hour before getting up and doing the chores. Ajay went to cooking while I put all the clothes to be washed in the washing machine and packed the saree I wore on the wedding to give for dry cleaning.

After breakfast, Ajay and I sweeped the house and mopped the house. He played "Idhazhin oru oram" on the Tv and mopped the floor moonwalking on it. I yelled at him that he would trip on the floor but he pulled me against him and danced twirling me.

"Sollu nee I love you nee thaa en kurinji poo.. En kadhal endrum true will make sure you never feel go" he sang along holding my hands and dancing.

I laughed and pushed him away moving to wipe the balcony door near the dining table. He was enjoying the song dancing around and mopping the floor. He sauntered towards me at the next extension of the song and cupped my face.

"En naadiyay silirka vaithai.. En iravellam velicham thanthaai.. En aan garvam maranthindru un munnai paniya vaithai" he danced for the tune that followed like how Dhanush was dancing on the Tv screen.

I shook my head and pushed him away from the way. It was already 2 pm, when we finished cleaning, so we ordered for lunch. After lunch, I bathed again and sat with the papers to enter the marks for each class. I would sent it to the respective class teachers so that they can enter the marks in the physics coloumn on the report card of the students.

I have already finished entering the marks of 8th stds before we left to Coimbatore. Now I have to enter the mark of the 9th stds. Ajay sat with me. I opened the bundle of 9th B class, the sheet where I have filled the internal marks and the sheet where I am supposed to enter the final marks. I took out my black pen and mobile calculator. The papers were already stacked up according to the roll number. Ajay said the marks of each student from the paper. I added the internal marks to it and entered in the sheets.

Three hours later, we were done with the work. Ajay made dinner for us. We ate. He sat by the couch and played a movie on Netflix. I sat beside him, he pulled me towards him and we cuddled together watching the movie which was a thriller. Ajay stretched his legs on the teapoy caressing my hair. I laid my head on his chest hugging him around his waist.

"Naalanaik eppo ponum" he asked kissing my head running his hand along my hair.

"9:30" I said.

"Epdi pova? Bus varaathu la?" He frowned.

"Last time pona maari Metro la poven" I said looking up at him

"Venam naane unna drop panren" he kissed my forehead.

"Apdiya? Apo Seri epdiyum neenga vetti thane" I said pressing my lips.

"Aiii" he pinched my waist hardly.

I screamed and giggled at him.

"Chumma chumma" I said kissing his cheeks.

He tickled me and I fell back lauging harder.

The movie was long forgetten as we cuddled together smooching each other's face.

-

Hey guys,

So how was the Chapter? 🌝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
164K 8.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
162K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 51.8K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC