šš„š– š’šš„š‚šˆš„š’, atw...

By 1mveryhungry

ā•­ć€Œ šŽšš’š„š’š’šˆš•š„ š€š•š€š“š€š‘ š“š‡š„ š–š€š˜ šŽš… š–š€š“š„š‘ š•š€š‘šˆšŽš”š’ š— š…. š‘š„š€šƒš„š‘ 怍ā•®šŸŒŗ. ā... More

š‘µš‘¬š‘¾ š‘ŗš‘·š‘¬š‘Ŗš‘°š‘¬š‘ŗ !
š’Š.
š’Šš’Š.
š’Šš’Šš’Š.
š’Šš’—.
š’—.
š’—š’Š.
š’—š’Šš’Š.
š’—š’Šš’Šš’Š
š’Šš’™.
š’™.
š’™š’Š.
š’™š’Šš’Š.
š’™š’Šš’Šš’Š.
š’™š’—.
š’™š’—š’Š.

š’™š’Šš’—.

7.8K 388 53
By 1mveryhungry

───── CHAPTER FOURTEEN,
TO HOLD YOU AGAIN. . .

YOU CLUNG TIGHTLY onto the tulkun's fin, as the animal spun upside down. Swimming all around in the waters of the deep sea. Your body swayed in sync with every movement the sea creature swayed in the water.

You smiled at every sound the tulkun made, the soft and exciting squeaks, and the low groans and moans. The creature was more than joyous to be with you. As you were too.

It seemed that you'd been swimming with the tulkun for hours. Of course with the occasion of you going to the surface for air. But even then you still played around with the sea creature.

Your bright honey-colored hues clashed with the tulkun's light brown ones, you stared at the beloved creature as it did so too. The tulkun's clicks and squeals could be heard as you let go of the sea creature's fin and swam underneath the gentle creature's large body.

The curious creature's eyes were tracking your every movement, as you swam to the right side of its body. Your adoring smile slowly withered away once you saw the tulkun's missing fin. Your expression furrowed in sympathy. "I'm sorry this happened to you." You swiftly signed to the large sea creature.

You gently patted the tulkun's missing fin, you then swam next to the side of the creature's face. The tulkun's small brown eyes stared back at you adoringly. You extended your azure color-toned arms, in an attempt to hug the admirable creature.

The tulkun groaned softly,

─you looked over to your left side, now sitting on the gentle creature's large fin. At that exact moment, you felt dim but such emotion caused you to feel confounded at the same time. But why? Maybe you felt sympathy for the sea creature? Or maybe it was from something else. A similar feeling to being isolated. Feeling all alone.

. . .

IT'S BEEN HOURS and you were still in the deep waters with the tulkun. In all honesty, you were slightly surprised that you didn't see a single sign of Jake or Neytiri. Although you had assumed that both adults most likely thought you were with one of their kids.

The thought of another long lecture and restricted access to certain things came across your mind, but your desire became true. You were finally having time for yourself, and now with a new friend.

Just the two of you. A young Na'vi and a strong tulkun.

Currently, you were sitting on the said animal's large fin. You talked as the sea creature listened to your rambles. "You like looking at stars?" You questioned softly, as the tulkun just hummed in response.

"Someone I know came from a star." You said, still looking at the large sky, each luminary star fitting perfectly in the night sky.

"He acts like a father to me. . . But, I don't really see him as one to me." You commented as you turned your head away from the night sky. Now your bright-colored hues examined the small waves of the water. Satisfyingly swaying every moment.

You hummed, as you slowly and steadily got up. You stepped onto the tulkun's wide back. Wanting to lay down. Once you did so, you exhaled softly, watching the night sky. Relishing in the mesmerizing sounds the ocean waves made, whilst looking at the celestial sky.

It felt special.

Your mind grew into a small haze. You decided to rest your eyes for the time being. The moment felt quite nice.

'(Y/N), my sweet child. Wake up—'

You immediately opened your eyes. Slowly sitting up, your expression turned to bewilderment. That voice, it wasn't yours nor did it sound like anyone you knew. It alarmed you at how. . . Familiar yet unfamiliar it sounded.

You nibbled lightly on your bottom lip. You laid your body back down slowly. Shivering slightly once the backside of your figure made contact with the cold and moist texture of the large creature's skin.

You released a small breath, slowly closing your eyes. Hiding away your bright colored eyes yet again.

A few minutes passed, and the sounds of the small waves slowly turned into white noise for you. Letting your mind forget everything around you once again.

'Child, it is time to return home. . .'

That voice, it was the same voice you heard earlier. The voice was slightly raspy, though it was obvious it didn't belong to a man. It belonged to a woman.

Your ears perked up, though you were completely unaware of your body at the moment. Your figure felt completely numb.

'My child you cannot fool your mother.'

What. . . Mama? Your breathing hitched for a moment. You waited patiently, though it felt like a long time. Your heart began beating rapidly.

. . .

'I'D CROSS HALF of this earth that our great mother created, just to hold you again. (N/N), my child.'

Your breath started to noticeably hitch.

Slowly, everything that surrounded you began to shift. Instead of the gentle waves of the water, you heard. . . Gentle water swishing, almost like a river.

Instead of the tulkun's rough cold back, you felt a soft delicate cloth gently placed underneath your head. Along with. . . Soft humming accompanies the background noise.

"(Y/N)," you heard someone call out.

You grunted softly. "It is time to wake up." the woman called out to you again. Her voice feverishly echoed throughout your head.

Your head shifted uncomfortably, you felt your head throb lightly. But gradually the pain grew bigger within the minutes passing. Your painful wails became louder as the ache was becoming unbearable.

"Wake up—" she demanded.

The urgent ringing grew louder as you felt you were going to pass out. When was this horrifying pain going to end? When. . .

—When. . .

Everything came back. To you. . .

. . .

YOU WAILED LIGHTLY, clutching your head as you immediately sat up, which only made things worse. You panted viciously, your head was pounding and your vision was slightly distorted.

You groaned loudly, as your body fell over. Your face now making contact with the tulkun's rough skin, your slender fingers now harshly gripping onto your hair.

Your body felt cold, whilst your head was throbbing intensely. Never in your life, have you felt such horrifying pain. Your skull felt as if it was about to explode at any minute.

Hot violent pools of tears poured out of your large eyes. From the pain, and. . . From the river.

—How could you forget? No, how could you forget them? Your own family.

Your voice came out as small wails, but gradually they turned louder. Now, fully violently and heavily sobbing. You cried, louder than you ever had before. Almost as if you were gasping for air.

You choked on your saliva. Your body shook ever so slightly, as your vision was blocked by your salty tears.

You cried louder and louder each time. A poor child, now, mourning over the loss of her family.

It'd been about a year. And now you were distraught. . .

Repressed memories. Is what Jake and Norm called it. At first, Jake had thought you had amnesia, but Norm thought otherwise. Your mind repressed the memories of your family. You didn't even remember much from that night of the attack.

Other than you running away, humans killing and destroying your people and your environment. And lastly. . . Your family.

"Mama. . ." you mouthed, as your painful wails continued. You rolled over on your back, your hands began to unconsciously dig into the tulkun's rough skin.

The gentle sea creature cooed at your loud cries. The tulkun was worried and perplexed by your sudden change. The poor animal felt sorrowful.

You coughed harshly, your breathing was still heavy. You shut your eyes and began to wail once again. Feeling overwhelmed by absolutely everything.

"Mama. . ." you mourned over her name.

EVERY JOYFUL REMEMBRANCE, BROUGHT YOU INTO EVEN MORE PAIN. MORE THAN BEFORE. . .

( Sorry if this took long. I was procrastinating a little. Also, this chapter was so long that I had to break it down lol. And I might post the next chapter sooner but I'm not sure. Also, it's my first time writing angst 🫶. )

unedited.

08/11/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.9K 27
~~~~š– ³~~~~ '' š–š”šžš«šžšÆšžš« š°šž š šØ, š­š”š¢š¬ šŸššš¦š¢š„š² š¢š¬ šØš®š« šŸšØš«š­š«šžš¬š¬. '' ~~~~š– ³~~~~ avatar the way of the water oc x oc
229K 8.3K 26
"š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—øš—»š—¼š˜„, š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—®š—暝—² š˜ƒš—²š—暝˜† š—Æš—®š—± š—®š˜ š˜š—µš—¶š˜€" "š˜š—µš—®š˜ š˜„š—²š—»š˜ š˜€š˜š—暝—®š—¶š—“š—µš˜ š˜š—µš—暝—¼š˜‚š—“š—µ š˜š—µš—² š—µš—²š—®š—暝˜, š—ŗš—® š˜€š˜†š˜‚š—¹š—®ļæ½...
9.7K 86 16
'I THOUGHT THAT I WAS šƒš‘š„š€šŒšˆš' WHEN YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME.' y/n in this book is female! a series of avatar imagines and one/shots