Avoided ~*~*Sequel to Eleanor...

By HysteriaKiss

Eleanor has been avoiding conversation with her little sister Bella. She hopes by doing so Bella won't find o... More

Chapter 2: Christmas
Chapter 3: Telling Dad
Chapter 4: Back to School
Chapter 5: Edward's Back
Chapter 6: Calm
Chapter 7: Suspicion
Chapter 8: The Dress
Chapter 9: The Discovery
Chapter 10: Guest List
Chapter 11: Engagement Photos
Chapter 12: Bridesmaid's Dresses
Survey
Chapter 13: Baseball
New Story
Chapter 14: The Ballet Studio
Chapter 15: Prom
Chapter 16: Wedding
A/N: The End
Contest
Sequel

Chapter 1: Cullen Home

11.7K 281 3
By HysteriaKiss

I was sitting on Emmett's lap, while we watched the game. I was hiding out so I didn't have to see my sister who was coming home today. She knew me better than anyone, except for Emmett. I knew that if she saw me, that she would know something was different.

Soon it was getting late, and I knew that I needed to get home, or I would risk getting grounded by dad. He already doesn't like Emmett, he says I spend too much time with him.

When I got home dad was watching the game with Billy. Billy gave me a disgusted look.I know he knows what I am, but thankfully he hasn't confronted me. "Where's Bella?" I asked. "Sleeping, she was tired after her trip," said dad. "Well I'm going to bed too. Night!" I said, fake yawning.

When I get to my room I got out the book I was reading. Since I don't sleep anymore, I've been using the time to read. I couldn't concentrate on reading, because my mind kept wondering to Bella. I mean I know I can't avoid her forever. I just don't want her to be put in danger, by knowing what I am.

From that moment forward I would stay away from Bella , keep my distance. She may hate me, but she would be safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 428 22
Sequel to Iris Dwyer. In the past book, Izzy has been through quite a lot. In this one, there will questions answered, secret unveiled and different...
13.6K 458 16
Y/n Swan has just moved to Forks, Washington with his younger sister Bella to spend some time with their Dad (Charlie). After moving the two siblings...
884K 19.8K 36
Toni Swan, younger sister to Isabella Swan, is moving into her dad's house in Forks with said sister. On the first day of school, she catches a glimp...
1.9K 119 15
They're back and this time Emmett join their crew for the Motocross to help protect Bella and now the Twins Little Rose and Bradley. Little Rose g...