Chapter 9: The Discovery

Bella was already gone , when I finished getting ready for school. What ever she got up for must of been really important, because usually she is just getting out of bed when I leave. Emmett and I got to the school just in time to see Bella go into the woods, and no shocker when we saw Edward follow her. 

We left school during lunch, because the sun came out. Edward was still not back from the woods. When we got the Cullen household Edward was already there. "Eleanor, can I speak with you?" asked Edward. I followed him into the house, and into his room. He gestured for me to sit on his couch. "Eleanor, I know that you didn't want your sister to know about us, but she found out on her own," her said. "Apparently someone in La Push told Bella about the legends, and she also made observations during her encounters with me. She figured it out on her own," he continued. I was extremely angry, "Why couldn't you of just left her alone? If she hadn't had so many encounters with you she wouldn't of found out. Now my little sister is going to have to become a vampire, or be killed by the Volturi. Not to mention if the Volturi finds out we're involved they will want to kill us. There is a reason humans aren't supposed to know about us, its not safe. At that moment I wanted to rip his head off. I'm guessing Jasper felt my anger, because suddenly I was being held back by Emmett and Jasper. I then felt a burst of calm, I let myself become calmer before speaking again. "Edward I don't hate you, I just wish this could of gone differently. Maybe in a way were Bella could of kept her mortality, but it's to late now she knows," I said. "She doesn't know about you, only the rest of the family. She only asked if you knew," he said. Great now I would have to tell her myself that I was also a vampire. "I guess I need to go home then, so I can explain," I said. 

When I got home I walked upstairs to Bella's room, and knocked. "Bella? Can I come in? We need to talk," I asked. The door opened, and there stood Bella. I entered her room, and sat down on her bed. "Bella, I need to explain somethings, and the best way to do that is to tell you a story," I said. She nodded signalling me to go on. "Last year I went on a camping trip with my friends, who are now your friends. I was sent out farther into the woods, because we need more firewood. While I was out collecting wood, I ran into a mountain lion. Before I could even run it had jumped on me. The places where it bit me were pouring blood, and I was losing consciousness. Suddenly I felt the lion being thrown off of me, and I was picked up. Then everything went black. When I awoke again I was in the Cullen house, and Emmett was begging Carlisle to save me. The only way to save me was to change me. I felt a searing pain in my neck, it felt like I was being burnt alive. I awoke three days later completely healed, and all of my senses were elevated. That's when I officially met Emmett, I had had a crush on him before being changed, but I had never talked to him. He stayed away because I was his bloodsinger, but that was my first time talking to him. After I was changed I was told the rules of being a vampire, and that I shouldn't talk to humans because it was less likely for us to be caught," I said. Bella looked shocked after the story I told her. "Bella I'm sorry for ignoring you, but I didn't want you to know that I was a vampire. I wanted to keep you safe," I continued. She then engulfed me in a hug. "It's okay, El. I had no idea what you went through. I'm just glad to have my sister back. Does this mean no more ignoring me?" she asked. "Of course, I won't ever ignore you again," I said, pulling her into another hug.