His Sideline Princess

By tootallforthis48

{ON GOING} Miko Adams is an 22 year old Junior in college. you would think she has her own place when really... More

INFO
Ch 1 : bitter
Ch 2 : Three of them.
Ch 3: headache
Ch 4: Oh?
Ch 5: Train Station.
Ch 6: Car
Ch 7: stubborn
Ch 8: Cafe
Ch 9: wrist .
Ch 10: sam.
Ch 11: back
Ch 12: hell
Ch 13: found you.
Ch 14: kindly, no .
Ch 15: followed.
Ch 16: what
Ch 17 : pool
Ch 18: man oh man
Ch 19 : Manhattan
Ch 20: room
Ch 22: weak .
Ch 23: told
Ch 24 : zip zap.
Ch 25: call
Ch 26 : guest.
Ch 27 : slip up .
Ch 28 : loving it.
Ch 29 : shit .
Ch 30: please.
Ch 31: phone.
Ch 32 : plans.
Ch 33: sean.
Ch 34: deep clean.
Ch 35: different.
Ch 36: E.I.V

Ch 21: worth .

386 17 9
By tootallforthis48

                    { Miko: next day , 10:00 pm}
{ basically it's the next day but it's night time now.}
Ever since I grabbed my stuff and went back to my room yesterday, Hunter been acting weird towards me. But it's nothing new so I'm not worried about it .

I look at the time and it's almost 10. I hear the two boys coming downstairs. I was just chilling in the kitchen, why? I don't know.

"Where you guys going ?" I asked as I was eating some chips.

"he has a couple fights tonight. So we won't be back until late. Don't wait up, okay ?" Antonio said and I nod. He came over and gave me a hug. Hunter ass just left the house.

"What's his problem ?" I finally decided to ask. "If I tell you, I'll be dead. But I love you." I chuckle, "I love you more."

Then Antonio left.

I wanna go see him fight. I ran upstairs to get in the shower. I turned the shower on and grabbed my towel and rag. I put my shower cap on because I don't feel like drying my hair.

Once I grabbed all of that, I took my clothes off and basically hopped in the shower.

{ 30 minutes later }

I got out the shower and was actually excited to see him fight. After I dry off, I put on lotion, deodorant and some perfume. After that I put my clothes on.

{ her outfit }

I did my hair and curled it. It looks so nice. Once I was done, I put jewelry on and put more perfume on.

I smell great, look great, and taste great.

I grab my keys, id, and some money. I didn't need to take that much out of the house. I turn the lights off and called out for nino.

"NINOO!!" She came running from downstairs and up the steps. "I'm about to leave to go see daddy and uncle Toni, okay ? I won't be long." She barks and I took that as if she understands

"Good girl." I went downstairs and out the door. I start my car up with the key and got in. I put my seatbelt on and made my way to the city .

{15 minutes}

After I park my car not so far from the arena, I began my walk. Once I see the alleyway I'm familiar with and saw the tunnel I went down.

It was a new bouncer, "id please." I showed him my id and he let me in. I walked in and looked by the bar to find hunter's manager.

Once I found him I tap his shoulder, "hello pretty girl, what are you doing here ?" He asked with a smile. It wasn't a flirty pretty girl it was like a complement.

"Thank you, you know where's Antonio and Hunter ?" I asked and he smiled. "Yea they went to his locker room, you see that hall down there ?" He asked and I nod to where he's pointing at.

" go down that hall and you'll see the words hands of stone on it . It's on your left." I nod and thank him again and went down towards the hall.

I walk down the hall and then saw hands of stone on one of the many doors. I knock. "Come in" it was a girls Voice.

The fuck ? he's not my man, he's not my man, HE IS NOT MY MAN!

I open the door to see a slut sitting on hunters lap and Antonio looking annoyed. "Why you look so annoyed ?" I asked Antonio and he looked up with excitement.

"MIKOOOO !" He said and came over and hugged me like I didn't see him not so long ago. " you act like I didn't see you." I said and laugh.

I look over at Hunter and his slut is glaring at me. "Yes ?" I said because fuck I do to her? She rolled her eyes while Hunter was looking me up and down.

"Babyyyyy." I see why Antonio was looking annoyed.

"How long was you dealing with this ?" I asked and He chuckles, "since we got here. I think that's one of his old booty calls." I frown.

"Excuse me, what's ya name ?" I asked her walking a little closer to her. "Jessica, and you ?" She said with a attitude .

{play the song at the top if can't, put in insecure by Jasmine sullivan and play from your music platform}

"Miko, but I need you to get out real quick." I said and she narrowed her eyes, "for what ?"

"Mind your business and get out, before you get dragged out." I said because I was getting irritated and then I was hurt.

This man was just rubbing all up on me yesterday, kissing me and shit. Like I don't find that cool, at all. I feel used.

She rolled her eyes and left. Once that door was closed, I slapped Hunter. Like slapped him hard. "You had me all up in your fucking bed, rubbing up on me, kissing me, and touching me just so you could run back to some dirty ass slut named Jessica."

"Yes." He said. He's so nonchalant.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? And I'm not saying this because I'm hurt,"

Yes I am.

"I'm saying it because it's dirty and I know my worth. You know something told me not to walk in that room with you. All you do is disrespect and bull shit, while me on the other hand, respecting you, making sure everybody in the damn house eat, and BAILING YOU OUT OF DAMN JAIL! I could've let ya dumb stupid ass sit in there for a year with nothing. But no, I'm playing captain save a hoe ."

i was pissed the fuck off, and Antonio just let it happen because he know his friend is wrong.

"Why do you do that ? Try loving up on me then go back to the same slut ? I look like a slut to you ?" I asked him and he didn't say anything.

                                   { Hunter }

Yes put me in my place, I love that shit. No you don't look like a slut.

Now that's what I wanted to say. But instead, I said this, "yes you do." she slapped me again. Next time she do it, it's all man's for themselves.

"NO IM BETTER THAN THAT AND I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU IS TOO, THEN YOU PUT ME IN A FUCKING SEX ROOM, do I look like some girl who wants to be sleeping in unwashed sheets that has fucking cum on it ?"

No my baby, you don't.

No bull shit this whole thing Is lowkey making me hard, but they don't need to know that.

"And if you say the wrong answer, I'm going to punch you in your shit. Now, do I look like some girl who wants to be sleeping in unwashed sheets that has fucking cum on it ?" She asked once more and I didn't want to get slapped again.

"No." I said and Antonio looked shock. I'm shocked too, shit. "Thank you, so why do you decide to be confusing? What, you wanted me to be one of ya bitches who you just smash and dash and then expect to not get punched on ?"

"No" I'm being so submissive it's embarrassing.

"Okay then, so why do you choose to play with me? Huh Hunter ? WHY ?" She yelled out the last part and I didn't say anything.

"Say something." She said too calmly.

"I don't know." I said honestly, she's about the only bitch that's going to be able to put me in my place like this.

" I came here to support you like a good friend would, AND YOU DECIDE TO PLAY WITH ME ?" She laughs.

She's crazy. Hunter likes crazy. I fuck crazy she talk crazy, I love that.

"No, not me. Wrong bitch. So I'm about to leave, get my shit, and won't bother you, or your people anymore. " Antonio frowns.

"I didn't do anything, don't leave me alone. I like being your friend." He said but she ignored him.

"is that what you want me to do for you ?" She asked .

"No." I said honestly and Antonio gave me a thumbs up. She can't leave our lives, I got too attached.

"Alright then, stop fucking playing with me." She said and left. She slammed the door closed behind her.

I nod my head while looking at the ground, "I think I got blue balls." I said out loud. "First of all ew, secondly, you made good choices. I'm not ready for her to leave us yet."

I nod once more. "Im not either." I said standing up. "I hope you know you were a complete pussy that whole time." Antonio said and I smile. "Never realized how much I love that. She can't go no where." I said putting my hand wraps on.

"Not now." I said make sure it was on tight.

"Not ever." I said walking towards the door.

"She's my property." Then I left to attend my fight.

Me and her would be so good together. Comment and vote. (Bad grammar will be fixed )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fighter girl By Jade

Teen Fiction

790K 20.3K 28
I'm a fighter, I fight for the the things I want, I fight for the little family I have, I fight for everything I believe in, but most of all I fight...
234K 3.9K 26
Alex is the bad girl . She is badass . She takes no shit from anyone . She is the new girl but does she care ? Of course not , she doesn't care about...
14.8K 438 77
"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the wall. She glared at me angrily as she kep...
168 0 34
Leah White is an ordinary 17 year old girl or so you think. She moves from Dallas to LA. On her flight there she meets a attractive and funny guy, na...