𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄...

Від JUDESJOBE

❝ 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧.. ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 jobe broke up with his girlfriend at the br... Більше

cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive

eleven

2.9K 73 137
Від JUDESJOBE

NARRATIVE

"SO, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO TODAY?" Alejandro said coming out of the bathroom ruffling his hair with his towel. "I was thinking we could go kayaking, my mom knows a really good place in Barcelona,"

Amina rolls over. "That sounds fun, I could do for a vacation, but my hair.. isn't like, you know.. vacation ready," Amina said scrunching her nose.

Alejandro pulls one of his t-shirts out of her dresser drawer and laughs. "My mom knows somebody,"

That caught Amina's attention. "Knows somebody that does what, exactly?"

Alejandro looked over at her. "Bohemian knotless, I seen that you had them saved on Pinterest in your phone"

INSTAGRAM

@aminachester

• •

liked by @jobebellingham and 439,019 others
@aminachester airport fit or whatever

comments

📌 @alejandrobalde my lady ❤️

📌 @username baecation 🌚🌚🌚🌚

@username jobe what ru doing here

@username i want you so bad

@edibalde_ haven't seen my bro this happy in a while, glooks ❤️
↳ anything for my man🤞🏾

@masonmount where are you going bestie
↳ barcelona 🤗

@bukayosaka87 hi amina
↳ hi sakaa

@username get back with jobe

@isabellemunday hmmm
@username @isabellemunday DONT GET MAD ALEJANDRO REPLACED YOU
@username @isabellemunday i was rooting for u and alejandro until i found out u was racist
@username @isabellemunday isn't amina and alejandro goals??

@username i wanna be you so bad

IMESSAGE

englands best lads

starboy⭐️
i wanna go on a
baecation 😥

scouser
i got u bae

baby bell 🔔
haha i seen that
post too

i wonder when they r
gonna get married

the better bellingham
oh jude go fuck yourself

baby bell 🔔
that's what i have my
"white women" for 😉

wonder if kelsey would
be down

money mase
icl that's wild mate

jude have you ever tried
some chocolate

baby bell 🔔
YES I HAVE

idk where u guys
get the idea that i
only date white girls

literally all of my
exs have been black

chitty??

starboy⭐️
i do miss her

she made amazing
brownies

the better bellingham
she's probably going to meet
his mum or something

baby bell 🔔
one step closer to
marriage

has balde met her
parents yet

the better bellingham
i doubt it
i didn't met her parents
until we were
16

two whole years after
we started dating

scouser
amina don't play about
her family

raaaa🦖
how about we stop
updating jobe everything
amina

we are clearly

*yall are clearly breaking
the poor mates heart

scouser
pft he'll be fine

@AMINACHESTER's INSTAGRAM STORY

SLIDE UPS

LUV4JANELLE
sooo you just gonna
leave birmingham and
not tell us?? 😒

AMINACHESTER
so sorry

it was kinda last
minute, alejandro wanted
to get out the house

i think im meeting his
mum 😰

LUV4JANELLE
omg omg omg!

she's gonna love you

AMINACHESTER
i hope so

USERNAME
meeting the moms??

USERNAME
leave my man alone

USERNAME
alejandro don't want u we have
kids

NARRATIVE

"I THINK I'M JUST GONNA STAY ON THE PLANE" Amina says still glued to her seat. Alejandro cocks his head to the side and stares at her.

"Oh—you were being foreal?"

Amina nods her head. "What if she doesn't like me? I don't know what I would do—and I mean your brother too?" Amina spits out all in one breath.

Alejandro had a feeling this was the reason. He grabbed her hand and tugged her out of her seat, pushing her out of the plane before him. "My moms is gonna love you, first of all. And Edi, he's nobody to be scared of. He's welcoming," Alejandro said wrapping his arm around Amina's shoulder and taking their luggage from the pilot.

He points to a grey Range Rover parked near the gate. "There's Edi right there," Alejandro continues walking with his arm around Amina as Edi rolls the window down, recording on his phone.

"Brotha man with his wifey!" He says with a laugh. Alejandro covers Amina's face as she looks down with a laugh. He opens the door for her as she slides into the backseat and sets all their bags in the trunk before he gets into the front.

"Thanks for getting us" He says dapping his brother up.

"Wouldn't pass the opportunity, encantada de finalmente conocer a la esposa," Edi says with a small grin, which causes Alejandro to chuckle.

"Todavía no, hermano, solo han pasado un par de meses, todavía somos jóvenes,"

Edi pulls out of the gate and down onto the Main Street, looking back at a confused Amina in the backseat. "Ella no sabe español?"

"Ella creció en birmingham, por supuesto que no,"

Amina was sick of all the Spanish talk and not being able to join in on the conversation. "How about we stick to English?"

-

The rest of the car ride consisted of Alejandro and Edi chatting up a storm and catching up (in English), since Alejandro has been gone for almost 3 months on the meet and greet tour in the Birmingham area.

Amina was about to doze off when they suddenly pulled into the driveway of a white concrete house. The driveway was a circle and there was already four cars parked there. As Alejandro helped Amina out of the car a shorter lady came up to them—excitement across the lady's faces. "Mi bebe ha vuelto! y trajo a su dama,"

The lady cupped Alejandro's face and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hola mamá, por favor habla inglés, Amina no puede hablar español" Alejandro spoke embracing the lady in a tight hug.

Alejandro's mom nodded her head as she looked Amina up and down. "You are even more gorgeous in person, come, come, Alejandro's ex is waiting for you in the kitchen" Alejandro's mom said turning and walking towards the house.

Alejandro froze—along with Amina. She turned to him, her arms crossed. "Why is your ex here?" She asked.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "I may have forgot to mention she's the one that does my moms hair—but she's my ex from way back then.. like highschool," He said attempting to make the situation better.

Amina eyed him as he gave a "im sorry" look on his face. "Mkay, lead me" She said wrapping her arm in his.

Inside of the house was even nicer. The floor was a tan marble texture and there was a giant c staircase in the center of the entry. On the left side was the living room, white couches that looked like they have never been sat on, and a brick fireplace with a family portrait in the center.

On the right was the kitchen. The first thing to catch her eye surprisingly wasn't the gorgeous girl talking to Alejandro's mom, but the brown counters and cabinets, and the green island.

The girl turned and looked at Alejandro, then Amina. "Alejandro! Felt like it's been forever," the girl said coming over and trying to embrace Alejandro in a hug. He stopped her before she could even.

"Gabi, this is Amina. My girlfriend" He said—Amina's arm still wrapped around his.

"Isn't Amina just the cutest thing!" Alejandro's mom said taking a sip of her water. "My son has great choice in women."

The girl was a little startled by the shorter girl standing besides Alejandro. She tried her best to put on a smile. Because she was still close to Alejandro's mom, she was still close to Alejandro. But she figured something had been up when he stopped responding to her text and calls, stopped liking her instagram pictures (and even unfollowed her), and hadn't been back to see his mom in three months.

"Hi, I'm Gabi" She said extending her hand to shake Amina's.

"Hi" Amina said bluntly.

"You can sit right here, if we get started now I can be finished by 8, Alejandro has to show you the sunset here. It's beautiful"

— author speaks!
idk why i made gabi a character ig
i was bored. but for those who dont
speak spanish (me bc i decided to take
french) here are the translations 😘
i am also blessing u guys w updates
bc ive been extra bored, extra motivated,
and have extra ideas

" encantada de finalmente conocer a la esposa "

" happy to finally meet the wife "

" todavía no, hermano, solo han pasado un par de meses, todavía somos jóvenes, "

" not yet, brother, it's only been a couple
of months, we're still young "

" ella no sabe español? "

" she doesn't know spanish? "

" ella creció en birmingham, por supuesto que no, "

" she grew up in birmingham, of
course not, "

" mi bebe ha vuelto! y trajo a su dama, "

" my baby is back! and he brought his
lady, "

" hola mamá, por favor habla inglés, Amina no puede hablar español "

" hello mama, please speak english,
amina can't speak spanish "

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

35.7K 664 35
in which Kiana Simmons and Jobe bellingham ignore all the obvious signs of them liking each other, but when the realisation finally hits, it doesn't...
161K 2.6K 34
a story between an actress and a footballer, trying to stay hidden from the media and their pressures, whilst also finding ways to deal with a long d...
17.4K 551 10
𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆.𖥔 ݁ ˖ 𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒎 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏! .☘︎ ݁˖ ❝can't get you off my mind i've 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊�...
16.1K 296 24
✨𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕✨ ✨𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 𝒈𝒐?✨ ✨𝑰�...