Appreciated/ hiccup x r fem!r...

By Alicelmaouwu

Hiccup was an outcast in Berk. After befriending a dragon, he realized these 'monsters' weren't what he thoug... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 6

147 6 1
By Alicelmaouwu

Hiccup POV:

I was sitting by the fireplace with Toothless peacefully sleeping next to me as I drew a design for one of the dragon stables I was planning to build on the dragon's edge As I flipped a page of my notebook I suddenly heard a loud crash coming from outside causing me and toothless to jolt up in surprise. It seems like the impact was hard, it could be a dragon! 

I closed my notebook and placed it on the table. I then stood up and on the way out I grabbed a lantern and lit it up. I stepped outside of my house and Toothless followed behind. He placed his wing above me to keep me dry from the pouring rain. I used the lantern to brighten up my surroundings in order for me to see. I then took a look around the area to see where the noise came from. 

After a while of searching, my eyes widened at the sight of a white dragon laying on the ground. As Toothless inspected the dragon, I noticed it was a female dragon and she had a saddle. She looked a lot like toothless but with more softer features. I kneeled closer and noticed something was under her wing. 

The white dragon started waking up, and when she saw me her pupils turned into slits. "Hey, girl. I won't hurt you. Don't worry, I'm here to help." I said calmly as I reached out my hand. 

She hesitated a bit and looked at toothless who gave a small nod then back to me. Her pupils dilated and she slowly lifted her wing, revealing a girl! This must be her rider, she looked near my age. I carefully carried her to my house as Toothless and the white dragon followed. 

I set the girl down on my bed and dried her with a towel. I covered her with my blanket to keep her warm. I gestured for the girl's dragon to come to sit near the fireplace. "Are you hungry girl?" I asked as I pet the dragon's head. The dragon gave me a small nod. I stood up and took a fish out of a compartment where I store my food. I watched as the dragon ate the fish and slowly drifted off to sleep. I sat down on my chair as Toothless crawled up next to me. I pet his head and slowly fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 662 17
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy β˜†
537K 13.4K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
79.6K 1.9K 56
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...
111K 1.7K 21
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯