Smoke Break /Georgenotfound/

By ayzielo

[GNF x OC] When Aria is trying to study, but her new neighbors are too noisy ❗️Warnings❗️ •Con... More

՜՞՜1՜՞՜
՜՞՜2՜՞՜
՜՞՜3՜՞՜
՜՞՜4՜՞՜
՜՞՜5՜՞՜
՜՞՜6՜՞՜
՜՞՜7՜՞՜
՜՞՜8՜՞՜
՜՞՜9՜՞՜
՜՞՜10՜՞՜
՜՞՜11՜՞՜
՜՞՜12՜՞՜
՜՞՜13՜՞՜
՜՞՜14՜՞՜
՜՞՜15՜՞՜
՜՞՜16՜՞՜
՜՞՜17՜՞՜
՜՞՜18՜՞՜
՜՞՜19՜՞՜
՜՞՜20՜՞՜
՜՞՜22՜՞՜
՜՞՜23՜՞՜
՜՞՜24՜՞՜
՜՞՜25՜՞՜
՜՞՜26՜՞՜
՜՞՜27՜՞՜
՜՞՜28՜՞՜
՜՞՜29՜՞՜
՜՞՜30՜՞՜
՜՞՜31՜՞՜
՜՞՜32՜՞՜
՜՞՜33՜՞՜
՜՞՜34՜՞՜
՜՞՜35՜՞՜
՜՞՜36՜՞՜
՜՞՜37՜՞՜
՜՞՜38՜՞՜
՜՞՜39՜՞՜
՜՞՜40՜՞՜
՜՞՜41՜՞՜
՜՞՜42՜՞՜
՜՞՜43՜՞՜

՜՞՜21՜՞՜

2.3K 125 75
By ayzielo

I went to the bathroom and started washing my whole forearm, even though the melted ice cream didn't reach that far. I scrubbed my skin a little too hard for no reason while staring at myself in the bathroom mirror and wondering what was going on in my brain.

The fact that I almost kissed George without a single thought in my head was driving me insane, and the worst part of it was that I wasn't even sure if I was judging myself for trying to kiss him, or regretting my decision of not doing it. I don't think both of those thoughts could exist at the same time, so it was definitely the one I didn't want to admit.

I could hear him walking to get the door, yet didn't dare to come out of the bathroom myself. The thought holding me back was how the whole thing would look weird to Nick, but when I realized that I was hiding in my own house while George was answering the door, the absurdity of it made me dry up my arm and get out.

He had already opened the door when I went there. It even looked like they had the time to exchange a few words. My ears caught half a sentence about George having to join something Nick was doing, but I couldn't make up the context as they quickly stopped talking when they saw me, so I just smiled cluelessly.

"Hi, Aria!" Nick smiled in return, not wasting anymore time to propose a question, "Will you mind if I steal your George?"

Blinking at him, I parted my mouth and chuckled in disbelief, "My what?"

It's not like there was much of a conversation going on, if anything, there was going to be a fight soon, but George interrupted it anyway.

"Can you bring me my phone, love?" He smiled at me sweetly, and in contrast, shot a warning glare at his friend, "It's on the table."

I left without a word, grabbed his phone, got back, and silently handed it to him. With no more interaction besides George thanking me, they both left. And I was glad that they did, cause it was actually getting super uncomfortable. Besides, I had to sleep to have some energy for tomorrow's party.

I planned an outfit, a makeup look, decided a good time to wake up to be able to complete everything and still have plenty of sleep, did my nughttime routine, and lied down.

It all sounded good in my head until I realized that I wasn't going to get any sleep for the next 3-4 hours. It sounded like somebody was getting murdered. Their laughs and screams were so unnecessarily loud that it felt like a goat was getting sacrificed in the apartment next door in some type of a ritual.

I wanted to text George and tell him to shut the fuck up, but I was quick to realize that I don't have his number or any of his socials. The only way to get in contact with them without having to get up from my bed and go to their house was by texting Clay.

I gave them another 10 minutes, but the noises never subsided. I got my phone and scrolled down to find Clay's number.

I sent him a text.

Aria: you're loud.

Only after 15 minutes he replied to my text.

Clay: huh?

Aria: it's 3 a.m.

Aria: keep it down

Clay: I'm not even home rn lmao

Clay: text George

Little did he know if I had George's number, I wouldn't text him in the first place.

Aria: tell your friends to shut up or I'm filing a noise complaint

I got off my phone and closed my eyes, trying to ignore the noises till they'd be gone. But it wasn't just the voices. Every now and then I'd hear the occasional bangs on the tables or the desks or whatever they were attacking.

I had lost all of my hope after half an hour, but in approximately fifteen more minutes, I had the silence I was wishing for. And I was tired enough to fall asleep immediately.

And then my phone woke me up.

I groaned, grabbing it to put it on mute. I had no intentions to check what it was that woke me up, but when I saw the notification, my interest was moved.

Unknown number: Night night :]

I wasn't sure how I ended up knowing exactly that it was George, but I did.

I tried to think of something smart to say, but for unknown reasons, my brain wasn't really working. And my screen looked almost blurred and foggy. Maybe it was because I had just woken up.

George: Come to the balcony

Aria: I wanna sleep

George: You slept enough

Aria: you woke me up..

George: I didn't

Aria: you did

George: I never did

I sighed, realizing that all of this was pointless. Locking my phone to go back to sleep was my next move, but I just couldn't close my eyes. It felt like they sprung open with an unnatural force everytime I tried to close them.

And again, feeling like I've lost control over my own body, I got up and started walking towards the balcony. I hesitated before opening the door and stepping outside in just a shirt, but it all felt natural enough for me to move automatically. I also wished my hair was in a ponytail but the darkness stopped me from doing anything about it.

I walked straight to the edge of the balcony, the soft breeze playing with my ponytail and making my skirt move back and forth in delicate waves.

Looking down at the passing cars and wondering where they were going in the middle of the night, I was hoping to be greeted by George's presence.

My thoughts vanished when I felt two soft hands covering my eyes, the familiar scent radiating from him took over my senses momentarily. My lips crooked into a smile.

I turned around and leaned on the railing, my face now welcomed with George's soft features.

"I was just thinking about you," I smiled, feeling his hands drop to my waist with my words.

"What were you thinking?" His hands proceeded to pull me closer to him until our bodies touched - just barely.

I bit my lip looking at his parted ones, "We have unfinished business," my voice was close to a whisper, "don't you think?"

The only thing I wanted was to feel his lips on mine. And just as I thought about it, his warm breath tickled my skin.

"How about we finish it now?" His low voice was the last thing I heard before we both closed our eyes at the burning feeling of our lips completing each other like two puzzle pieces.

A sweet burning sensation sent electric jolts down my spine. The world around us faded away, leaving only the soft pressure of his lips against mine.

I sighed, feeling how gentle, yet possessive his touch got on my hips. And I couldn't help but wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him even closer if it was possible. As the kiss deepened, I found myself desperate for a drag of air, yet waited for him to allow me to take it.

My wishes came true once again. As if he was reading my mind, he pulled away, the dream-like haze slowly lifted and I found myself back in reality - my heart still racing from the intensity of the moment I had just experienced.

I looked at his face and tried to take in as much detail as possible. But the harder I tried, the more distorted my vision became.

I tried to speak but the world around me sharpened into focus, a sinking feeling twisting in my stomach as the sight of him disappeared into a black fog.

I opened my eyes, blinking repeatedly as the darkness of my room welcomed me. My shirt was stuck to my sweaty skin, hair flowing everywhere on the pillow as my heart was still racing from the dream.

I gripped my covers and pushed them aside, a hint of aggression evident in my action.

The next thing I did was check my phone to see how much of it was real. And unsurprisingly, George never texted me. The last interaction I had was with Clay through the texts. Then I fell asleep and never got woken up by a notification.

"Fuck.." I let out of the biggest sigh, lying flat on my back and staring at the ceiling. I took off my shirt and went back to sleep naked - this time having nightmares of failing all of my exams instead of dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37.2K 52
[COMPLETED] When a small, struggling streamer gets raided by Dream and his friend Sapnap, she can't help but reach out and thank him. Months later on...
153K 1.7K 22
𝙔/𝙣, 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝�...
323K 10.3K 32
꒱༄ in which, val meets a new friend, joint by their similarities and their differences. through one game. 彡 ·˚ ༘ ꒱ started: 1st feb, 2021 completed:...
47.4K 694 24
enemies to lovers !! **smut incl.** i NEVER write smut so please excuse if its bad. pls xoxo okok y/n and sapnap never got along, matter a fact she...