Loving The Mafia || KTH

By bakerjiminie

"Come here" "What?" "I said come here" He pulls her on his lap and his hands slid inside her top unclipping h... More

Marriage with Mafia King
Let me Flirt
Closer
Is he Jealous?!
First Time
My Wife
Kitten!
The Maid
Honeymoon
New Book!
Your Name
Workoholic & Distraction
Where's She?!
Birthday Special 🎂
One Million Dollars
Abandoned Mansion
Car Romance
Stages of a Relationship
Angry Birds
Unrevealed Truths
His Desperation
Pain
Fairytale

Rude Ass

493 9 2
By bakerjiminie

Morning

You finished preparing Bibimbap for Taehyung as you took a sip of your coffee when a maid approached you. She was too young to be a maid but older than you. She looked at the bowl full of food then at you.

Suzy: Mrs. Kim. You may go and sit on the dining table. I'll serve you and Mr. Kim.

You nodded as you sat on the dining reading the daily magazine. Taehyung came downstairs dressed in a black shirt which was folded in his arms. He was looking hot as hell as you started checking him out.

Tae: Baby, are you trying to undress me with your eyes?

You looked down embarrassed as he caught you checking him out. He chuckled and sat in front of you.

Tae: It's all fine wifey. You can look at me as much as you want. After all I belong to you only.

You didn't reply and kept looking down. Your cheeks were light pink. The maid approached you both with the breakfast and served it to you and him.

He smelled the food and made a satisfied face as the food made by you is always delicious. He started eating his food happily as you smiled looking at the way he was digging into the food.

He was leaving the home when you handed him his lunch box. He smiled and kissed your lips before leaving.

At night

You were reading an article related to the financial budget of South Korea of the present year. As you have graduated from the Finance field, you have an interest in financial issues.
The door opened revealing a tired Taehyung. You put the magazine on the couch and went towards him. Taking his coat, you hugged him but to your surprise he didn't hug you back. Instead he pushed you slightly and went to the room.

You were confused because of his strange behaviour. According to your past experiences, he would hold you up in his arms and kiss you before leaving you and going to the room. You ignored your thoughts by thinking that he must be very tired.

You saw the maid setting the dinner on the table so you approached her. She got startled seeing you there.

Y/n: Suzy, give his dinner to me. I'll make him eat in the room itself. He's very tired right now.
Suzy: Ok Mrs. Kim.

She handed you the bowl of food to you and you headed towards your bedroom. You opened the door just to see Taehyung sleeping on the bed while his shirt and tie were on the ground. He was sleeping in his pants. You walked over to him and sat on the couch near the bed facing him. His bare back was visible making you go all read. You both might had skinship but still it feels like the first time whenever you see him like that. You shrugged off your thoughts and approached him.

Y/n: Taehyung? *He didn't respond*
Y/n: Tae? Eat your dinner.
Tae: I am not hungry.
Y/n: Just a little Tae-
Tae: Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?

He said in an frustrated tone while his eyes were closed. You sighed and stood up to leave when he spoke again.

Tae: Don't you dare to skip your dinner.

He said in a strict voice running shivers down your spine as you gulped before closing the door of the room.

You came and sat on the table with the bowl as you took a spoon to eat your dinner but the maid approached you again. She stopped you from eating.

Suzy: Mrs. Kim, don't eat this. I'll bring another one for you.
Y/n: It's fine, I'll eat this only.
Suzy: Ma'am it's cold. Let me make a new one for you.

She said and took the bowl to the kitchen while you sat there resting you back on the chair. You sighed while thinking about his behaviour.

Y/n: He indeed is moody. In the morning he was being lovey dovey but now he's acting totally opposite. He may be tired, I should not disturb him like this.

The maid brought you dinner as you ate it and went to sleep.

Next Morning

You opened your eyes due to the sun rays on your face. You found yourself on your husband's bare chest while his one hand was holding your waist and the other was holding the phone near his ear.

Tae: I'll go and meet him by myself this time..... Hmm....

You moved in order to get up from his grip while his grip got tighter and he looked at you while talking to the person. He hung the call and put the phone on the bed securing both arms around your body.

Tae: Good Morning Wifey *he said in a soft tone*
Y/n: Uh good morning

Days went like this where he came home in a bad mood and sometimes he scolded you for no reason. His anger issues took over him through the day where he used to scold his employees badly for no reason and was not talking nicely even if it was you. He was being rude and cold day by day.

You were confused due to his behaviour. You noticed he was uneasy and uncomfortable while sleeping. He never told you anything else than scolding or talking rudely to you.

Y/n: Taehyung what's wrong?

You said standing close to him while holding his cheeks.

Tae: Nothing

He replied coldly without showing emotions.

Y/n: You always seem off and uneasy. What's the reason?
Tae: You're annoying me. Now get out of my way and let me sleep.

In these days he didn't even kiss or shower his love on you. You were so done with his behaviour. You were missing your old Taehyung who used to make you blush with his words and small actions.

One Day

He came downstairs as always looking hot as hell in his white shirt and black coat with the upper buttons which were open.
He started leaving the house in a rush. You ran behind him and stopped him.

Y/n: Yah! Where are you going? Have your breakfast first.
Tae: I'm in a hurry right now Y/n and don't send lunch as I'll eat with my client.

He said and rushed out to his car leaving you dumbfounded. You sighed and shook you head.
Then you heard him shout.

Tae: Don't skip meals!

He said making you chuckle as you sat on the dining table and Suzy approached you.

Suzy: Where is Mr. Kim, Ma'am?
Y/n: He was in hurry so he left.
Suzy: Should I pack the lunch for him?
Y/n: No he will eat with his client.

Suzy sighed and left to bring breakfast for you.

Later at Night

You were reading your book while sitting on the couch. Suzy was doing preparations for you to make dinner for Taehyung. You heard the door opening as you looked at the clock and it was just 6 in the evening and Taehyung comes late so who can visit you at this hour. You walked towards the door and saw your husband coming inside.

He looked at you as you lowered your gaze. You came near him and took his coat and started leaving when he held you by your waist and spun you round in the air while you held his shoulders tightly. He was looking so happy.

Y/n: Aah Taehyung leave me!!

You shouted being scared to fall.

Tae: You're great my baby!

He kissed you deeply while you were still in his arms. You were shocked as he kissed you like this after weeks. He was expressing his excitement and joy through the kiss. You smiled feeling your old Taehyung back and kissed him back. He gradually made you stand on the floor.

Y/n: Why are you saying this, Taehyung?
Tae: I just wanted to. Anyways the deal for which I've been working since 5 months is now made. This will give my business a great profit. And I wanna celebrate it with you. Let's go on a date.

He said all this in a cheerful tone as he was overjoyed by the success of this deal and the best part is that you're by his side to celebrate his success.

You nodded and you both went in your bedroom. Taehyung took a shower and wore his clothes. He went downstairs to wait for you while you were getting ready in the closet.

You came out of your bedroom after doing a light make up and carrying a small handbag. You were walking downstairs when Suzy approached you.

Suzy: Where are you going Mrs. Kim?
Y/n: Oh Suzy, we'll have the dinner outside so put the chopped vegetables in the fridge and you can go.
Suzy: What? Why?
Y/n: Huh?
Suzy: Oh Sorry Ma'am.

You smiled at her and went downstairs in the hall where Taehyung was sitting on the couch. He looked back at you and stood up. He was staring at you without blinking.

Your cheeks got pink as he was checking you out from head to toe shamelessly. You coughed and he snapped back to reality and smirked looking at your red cheeks. He forwarded his steps towards you while putting his hands in the pockets.

Tae: Babygirl, let's cancel the date and go to our bedroom.

He said in a husky voice which sent shivers down your spine. Your eyes widened as you spoke.

Y/n:No!

You yelled at him which left him shocked as you realised what you were doing. You looked down immediately.

Y/n: Sorry.. (lowly) I meant, it's been a long we went out so...
Tae: But it's been long since I tasted you. (He again spoke in his deep and sexy voice)

You were now shivering a little as he was coming closer while talking to you in his dominant voice.

Y/n: B-but I wanna g-go out.
Tae: Hmm I see.

He was now a inch far from you. He came near your ear and whispered in husky voice.

Tae: Kiss me and we're going out.

He backed away and looked at your shocked face. You thought for a good minute before putting your hand on his chest and forwarding yourself. You put your lips on his for a millisecond and stood back.

Tae: I said kiss. *He said in a strict deep voice shaking you to the depth of your core*

You again put your cherry lips on his plumy ones and started moving them slowly while closing your eyes. He looked at you while his lips are still. You were about to back off when he held your small waist and kissed you passionately at a faster pace than yours. You were out of breath when you tapped his masculine chest and he left your lips. He licked his lips and guided you outside. This whole moment your cheeks were red like a tomato whereas your heart was beating very fast.

I know this part was a little boring cuties but don't worry I'll be back with some twists and a great plot. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Please vote this story.... I'll upload the next part when this one reaches 10 votes☺️☺️ till then take care and bye💗💗💗💗
Why do you think Taehyung is behaving like that and do tell me your opinion about this story. I really wanna know what you guys think 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 1.2K 31
Y/n had a harsh past and only her close ones know about it. She only have sister as her family and she is everything to her. Kim taehyung aka cold CE...
112K 3.4K 40
[Under Editing] "who gave you permission to step out from the mansion?" Taehyung asked while fuming in anger because of your disobedience. "O-oppa?"...
89.3K 3.2K 60
A BTS Fan fiction Mafia BTS AU THE PENTHOUSE YN, 20 year old , savage, full of secrets. What will happen when she finds out that she is going to...
28.5K 901 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...