❛ 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗘 ❜ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵖ...

By -MOONARCY

❛ she is recognized for the golden hairpin that ties her hair in place, a very sharp tipped hairpin thay coul... More

☠­┆.𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗘
preamble
000 ▍set sail
001 ▍to baratie
002 ▍the old man's treasure
003 ▍reason living
004 ▍tearful farewell
005 ▍the royal shichibukai
006 ▍heathen
007 ▍the victor stands proud
008 ▍captain's first bounty
009 ▍drunken habits
010 ▍cursed among all cursed
011 ▍blade and lighting
012 ▍the start of their dreams
013 ▍twin capes, we go
014 ▍theo, the 'fixer'
015 ▍the kingdom of sand, alabasta
016 ▍a final gift just for you
017 ▍impel down you go
018 ▍the dejected king
019 ▍sabaody archipelago
020 ▍disgust
021 ▍not so little garden
022 ▍where is ace?
023 ▍restaurant catastrophe
024 ▍a little visit
025 ▍time to say goodbye
026 ▍an intruder?
027 ▍900 million beli?!
028 ▍another visitor in pink
029 ▍what grudge?
030 ▍where's the logbook?
031 ▍teach is a menace
031 ▍the golden bell
033 ▍the city of water, water seven
034 ▍undercovers in plain sight
035 ▍a ship is family too
036 ▍to icerberg's mansion

032 ▍aokiji, the blue pheasant

997 57 9
By -MOONARCY

- the oceanic metropolis

A CALL from the den den mushi rang throughout the main, kurose being the only one present inside the mansion because everyone was already boarding the ship to sail to water seven.

"hello?" he answered not really caring on who called. "kurose. . ." his eyes widen, hearing robins voice from the other side. "robin! it's been a while, why'd you called?"

a pregnant pause before robin finally took her shot in asking her question. kurose inwardly smirked. "have you ever sailed in the sky island?" was her question. the male knew that robin can clearly see his smirk from the den den mushi, "does. . . why does [name] know the ancient language??!" she added.

the swordsman sighed as his expression tensed, he glared. "i'm not the right person for you to ask, robin. unfortunately for you, cap's a bit busy, maybe ask her when you see her in person next time." with that he hung up, leaving robin clearly dissapointed.

"robin-swaan? is everything alright?"

"ah. . yes."

"kuro?" your voice echoed through the main hall, making person being called turn your direction. "ah 'cap, is something wrong?" your vice captain asked.

"i thought i heard a den den mushi ring?"

he chuckled and shook his head, "no den den mushi rang, [name]." he replied, making you dismissed what you heard.

"did you get everything? we're heading out." when he nodded you shrugged and walked out with the others leaving kurose to inform the rest who will be left in the island that they'll be leaving.

he signed and looked back at the baby dende mushi on his hand. nico robin, you still have a lot to know. [name] knows information that even we, her crew, never got a hold of and probably will stay like that in the future.

"are we all on board?" you asked in general.

it was around seven in the evening, when you board the ship. ye planning to leave in the evening, wouldn't be called the midnight pirates if they move in the day, would they?

"aye!" everyone aboard exclaimed, some already laughing and shouting. some even already took out a few wines in the cellar, little bit too excited.

"well then, unfurl the sails! we're heading out!" the bell was sounded at your command as the sails were opened up.

it will most probably few days to go to the other side of the grand line but it's alright. the eternal pose was settled beside the helm where azure si currently stationed at. he sterns the wheel while laughing to the jokes that was said by the other members that he probably overheard.

"SET SAIL!"

you smiled, even though you have set sail for more than probably a hundred times, the excitement and anticipation is different everytime the ship leaves a port.

the strawhats has finally arrived in the blue sea and is now on the long ring long land island. and is faced with the foxy pirates who challenged the crew with the davy back fight, with foxy tricking luffy in accepting the challenge. in the end we already know who won and of course it was the foxy pirates- almost, luffy won the last challenge and replaced foxy's jolly roger with one of his very unique drawings.

just as they were talking to the real reason why luffy accepted the challenge it was because of tonjit and his horse shelly. they were met bet a very tall figure. 

"wa!!! what is that?"

"it's a person?!"

"was he there the whole time?!"

the person who has a sleeping mask on his eyes, woke up and asked the crew, "who the heck are you?!"

"that's what we were asking you!!?"

finally taking a look robin fell on her bottom, shocked at who the person in front of them was. 

"robin??"

"what's wrong, robin-chan?"

"ararararara. . . you sure have grown to a fine young woman. . . nico robin." the tall male spoke almost smirking when he took notice of robin's horrified face.

 "robin, what's wrong? do you know this guy!!?" luffy asked the older female, clearly alarmed on who the guy was.

all of the crew was on their highest guard, knowing that this person who made robin terrfied in someone not to be messed with.

". . . . we met once before. . ." the unknown guy started, "ararara. . . chill chill~ little boys shouldn't be so aggressive. its not like i was ordered to come here. i'm only here for a walk." he tolf furthermore, making everyone more confused. 

"ordered? who do you work for!!?" zoro shout out.

"the marine." robin finally spoke, still rattled by the man. "he's an admiral of the marine head quarters."

"admiral!!!?"

sanji was stuttering as he spoke, "a. . .admiral. . . as in. . the highest ranked fighters of the marine. . .?" they were already sweating.

"in the entire marine navy, there are only three people with the title of admiral."

"akainu, the red dog. aokiji, the blue pheasant. kizaru, the yellow monkey."

"the only one superior to them is sengoku, the commander in chief. those three men are crowned the ultimate assault force by the world government, and he is one of them!!!" robin ended her explanation, still visibly terrified of the man.

hearing this, usopp hid behind zoro, screaming in panic. "what is someone like him doing here?. . . there are plenty of pirates worth more than 100 million. go get them! just leave us alone!" he yelled pointing a finger at aokiji.

the admiral ignored him and turned to nami, "oooh! what do we have here? another sexy lady!! are you free tonight?"

"what the fuck do you think you're doing!!?

"pay attention to what i say damn it!"

aokiji sighed and defended himself, saying he was not there to hand them in, that he was only going for a walk. making usopp turned to robin to ask him he was legitimately an admiral to which aokiji answered, "hey hey don't judge people by their cover. i always uphold the model of uptight with absolute justice"

"i can see that!!" exclaimed both usopp and sanji.

aokiji even took the liberty to lay down because his legs was tired from standing. after all the talk and luffy almost hitting the admiral with usopp and sanji stopping him. aokiji being the marine he is helped tonjit get to his people with his devil fruit.

"ice age." freezing the sea along with the sea king that appeared when he was activating his devil fruit.

"elemental class: the freezing power of the hie hie no mi. this is the extend of the power of an admiral of the marine head quarters!!!"

aokiji sat on the grass scratching his head. "how do i say this. . . you and your grandfather are really alike, monkey d. luffy. . .is it openminded or is it absentminded?"

"g-g-grandpa!?" now luffy was the one who was terrified, hearing his grandfather from the admiral's mouth.

"who called, kurose?" the said male only smiled at you not answering your question. "i know someone called, who was it. tell me."

"it was robin, just asking how you were, that's all." you sighed, guess he will not tell you the truth. "but kuzan called, earlier." mouth agape you looked at him in confusion, question marks were already seen above your head. "what?! what did he say?!"

"if you're free tonight."

"damn you, kuzan!"

this chapter did not
make any sense whatsoever.
i give you all my apologies.

but,
can you hear it?
the druma of liberation!

son god nika, joyboy, is here!!
have you all watched ep1071 yet?

luffy is goofy af, i'm here in my room
crying, he's having so much fun.

ps. le sserafim's eve, psyche, and Bluebeard's wife is probably one of the most suited tracks for this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 2.5K 24
🏴‍☠️🌊☠️ ── OP ANIME┊❪ ꜱᴀɴᴊɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴏʀᴏ ! ❫ ##. ❛ 𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 ❜࿔*:・゚ a ONE PIECE ANIME fanfiction. ...
196K 8.7K 29
╰┈➤ One piece x Makima reader. ── ❝𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐕𝐄...
26.3K 668 25
☆.。.:* 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘴 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰 .。.:*☆ ©glitterfreezed - 🇳‌🇴‌🇻‌ 11, 2019 【𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 - slow updates】 ...
9.1K 378 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...