always, forever. • vh

By 222ofheartz

"you and me, always,forever." ❀ ✿ ❀ IN WHICH .. two childhood friends always find a way back to eachother. lo... More

✿ 00 ✿
PLAYLIST
01
02
03
04
05
06
07 *
08
09
10
11 *
12
13
14 *
15
16
17
18
19 *
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34

33

189 2 5
By 222ofheartz

feb 14th, 2023

NAILEA'S POV

i woke up to the smell of my favorite breakfast in the world, pancakes!

i sat up with excitement and turned to where blake once was, but he was gone.

i checked the time; 11:32 am. damn i slept in.

aw man he left? where is he? but then it finally hit my dumbass that he's the one making the pancakes, and oh my god...

its valentine's day.

i got up and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. once i did that i ran to the kitchen.

"happy valentine's day baby!" i hugged blake from behind, waiting for him to turn around to kiss him.

"happy valentine's day mi vida" he smiled into the kiss. i pulled away and skipped my way to my dining table where there was so many presents and balloons.

"this is all for me?" i smiled why turning my head towards my boyfriend, to which he nodded after turning off the stove and heading my way with two plates with pancakes on them.

i made my way to the kitchen to get the maple and chocolate syrup, as well as our glasses of water.

i drenched my pancakes in syrup before taking a bite, my eyes widening as i did. "if you make me pancakes like these every day i'm gonna marry you" i said, making blake laugh as he cut his breakfast.

"so do you have anything planned for today?" i asked him, to which he nodded, "with you actually!" he smiled.

"really? at what time?" i asked, "5 pm" "oo what are we gonna do?" i asked. "sorry baby its a surprise" he shrugged.

"oh come on just tell meee", "but then it wouldn't be a surprise though, would it?" he teased.

"ugh whatever, hashtag lameeee" i said and we both busted out laughing. "what in the 2014" he managed to get out through his laughs.

———

here i am, getting ready for plans i don't know anything about. i'm guessing it's something semi-casual, but i'm wearing a dress just in case.

"baby tú tienes marido y yo me enredé en tu pielll" i sang along to the karol g and anuel AA song.

i finished my makeup, topping it off with setting spray before making my way to the bathroom to take out my rollers.

i made a couple tiktoks on my phone before going downstairs and waiting for blake to come get me. its currently 4:58 and i hear a knock on my door so i open it.

and standing there is my beautiful boyfriend, holding flowers, lilies, my favorite.

i smiled at him before kissing his lips. i pulled away and he spoke up. "you look stunning baby" he grabbed my hand, giving me a twirl which lead me back into his arms. "ready to go?" he asked, and i nodded.

———

"people say i drive too fast, move too fast, live too fast, ain't no such as too fast" i sing along to the brent faiyaz song playing from my boyfriends hellcat. "where are we goinggg" I bother him for the millionth time. "you'll seee" blake responds, placing his hand on mines which was on the arm rest.

"well will you at least tell me how far we are?" i bugged, "28 minutes" he answered after taking a look at the GPS. "damn we've been driving for 10 minutes already, where are you taking me that's 40 minutes away, everything in LA is 20 minutes away!!" i laughed at the clueless quote i snuck in there.

"baby just listen to the music" he shushed me, joking of course, making my jaw drop and turn my body turn away from him. he chuckled and played 'the color violet' by tory lanez, making me burst out into song.

"I took my drugs and took my lovin' when i left out the spot" "i left the party with a barbie marking x on the dot" "she call my phone up but i told her i'm a loner" "but she likes my watch and my drop top and my persona" we took turns singing, laughing at each others horrible singing.

A while after i last asked where we were going, i kept seeing SoFi stadium signs. "are we going to SoFi? OH MY GOD ARE WE GOING TO GO SEE THE WEEKND?!?!" i freaked out, waiting for his nod. when i finally saw him nod, i started squealing.

"OH MY GOD BLAKE NO YOU DIDN'T WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" i kissed his face multiple times as we pulled up into the parking lot. when we finally parked, i gave him the biggest kiss ever, latching my arms around his neck.

i pulled away and he passed me my ticket. I glanced at it and noticed they were floor seats. you could spot my smile from a mile away.

a mere 40 minutes later, we were inside the stadium. "save your tears" was playing as more and more people entered the venue.

once almost all of the seats are full, the lights start to shut and the music faded out, as a dark figure stepped out from backstage.

i cheered at the top of my lungs, its him! the only thing you could hear was the crowds loud roars as abel stood there taking in the view.

the stadium quiets down and a subtle vibration turned into loud bass coming from the speakers.

"your man on the road he doin promo" he started, my automatic reaction being to look towards my boyfriend and sing him the lyrics.

"you said 'keep our business on the low low'", "i'm just tryna get you out the friend zone, cuz you look even better than the photos" he sang back to me, lightly caressing his finger from my neck to my waist.

"i can't find your house i need the info, driving through the gated residential" i turned towards the singer and sung to the stage.

——

we're almost an hour and a half into the concert, and ive screamed my lungs out, im lucky in even have a voice left. the performer kept playing the horniest songs of his discography, making my desire for blake grow bigger and bigger.

we've never done it, obviously with other people we have but not with eachother, we've just been trying to take it slow.

suddenly, the party and the after party starts playing, my all time favorite song from him. "OH MY GOD" i jump up and down, shaking my hands as the man i idolize started playing my anthem.

"i understand your body wants it, i know your thoughts, oh you bout it bout it!" i sang at the top of my lungs. "you're a big girl, and it's your world, and ima let you do it how you wanna" i sang before grabbing my man and pushing my body closer to him.

"girl now ride wit it, ride wit it, i know you know i know you wanna rideee with it" we sang together.

"don't be shy wit it, ill supply w it, i got you girl, oh i got it girl" i finished off before taking a breath.

———

the current song playing right now is "die for you", the song we claimed ours. "you know what i'm thinking, see it in your eyes" we sang.

"you hate that you want me, hate it when you cry" "you're scared to be lonely, specially in the night, i'm scared that i'll miss you, happens every time"

"it ain't working cuz you're perfect, i can't walk away" we took one breath together before getting even closer that we already were.

the chorus started playing, but the second i made eye contact with blake it all was background noise to me. we held the eye contact for so long, every thought racing through my head yet no words coming out.

blake finally broke the silence, "i'm so glad i met you nailea, i genuinely would be so lost without you", he engulfed me in his arms and i pulled him into a soft but passionate kiss. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 100 22
"I will always be your babydoll Always and forever" **Rated Mature so you must follow in order to read Next book will be released Christmas Day of 20...
144K 3K 30
IN WHICH vinnie hacker finally meets the beautifully spritited girl who breaks him out of his shell. #14 under vinniehacker 4/24/22 #1 under vincenth...
25.1K 473 28
new beginnings to the end: " i love you too but i can't go back, it's too much, i just keep letting everyone down, it just, i just, i can't" moving t...
Belong By meaz

Fanfiction

130K 1.3K 36
When your best friends brother comes into town what will happen... - - - - #4 in vinnie 1/12/21 - #2 in vinnie 1/15/21