GlitchDust's alternative

By KRDZ_Knight

This plays like the original version with some few faces and familiar events. However, what sets apart the or... More

Brave into the Abyss
Dusting things up
There is a Glitch in the timeline
Determined Promise
Golden Justice
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 1
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 2
Hatred filled Nightmares- part3
Hatred filled Nightmares- part DT
DT-Tale
DETERMINATION vs Cosmic Essence
Resting and Explanation
GlitchDust's Alternative info
Alliance formed
Traveling or Fighting through the TransVoid
Battle of Decaying DETERMINATION
Battle of the TransVoid
Unexpected Plans
Story of the Soul
Burntale and its story
Story and Ink
UNKNOWN
New Soul

Split paths

924 11 6
By KRDZ_Knight

Some say that if you become a murderer, you will always be a murderer. While that is true and not true for the most part. There are those who do this for surprisingly good reason. For example, the constant genocide that force others to do the same thing just to end it. Sometimes that is the reason why some of them turns into some insane and turn their own reasons why they did this. It is common that they lost their purpose and became the very thing that they hate. This made the ones who work to the people who is responsible for this looks saner and less hypocrite compared to them. But some of them either didn't fall into that path or just got out of it. This is a case with the skeleton with a blue-jacket and a gray-hood. He is wearing some sort of long black-shorts with so white line up to down. He is wearing some shoes with blue and gray color pattern and white socks. He is also wearing a red scarf which is flowing around. This is Sans, and he is jogging into some park and is doing some laps. The reasons why he is doing this is because due to the DT inside his soul, force him to do some activities. His brother Papyrus suggest doing some exercise and jogging to let out some energy that he has within himself. And right now, he is just minding his own business and was thinking.

'Wow, time has pass isn't it. From the constant genocide, to beat the spell from the past that cause this mess, to defeat Hate before things escalated. And now here, I am doing some normal activities which is what I like. Although, I am having some weird dream that I had for a dozen recent years. It is creeping me out. But why?'

Then, Phantom-Papyrus came out of nowhere and looks at Sans. Luckily, only Sans is able to see him or will have some complications. Phantom-Paps looks at Sans as he spoke out.

"WOWIE BROTHER! HAVE YOU BEEN HAVING THOSE DREAMS AGAIN?"

Sans nodded as he spoke out.

"Well, ya because something is off about it. And the fact that it keeps happening over two or three years. Although, something is off about it, Paps. It looks so familiar. Yet, this is the first time seeing this."

As he tried to continue, his phone ring on his pocket. Sans notice it, pick it up and see who it is. It is none other than Alphys who calling Sans and trying to contact him about something. He then spoke out.

"Hey Alph, what is it?"

Alphys then spoke out.

"Sans, it i-is r-ready. The p-portal to t-travel Alternate Universe, o-or just AU."

Sans nodded as he spoke out.

"Ya, I am coming. just need to grab some few stuffs, ok."

Alphys response with a "yes" as an agreement before Sans hang up his phone and puts it away. He turns as looks at Paps as he spoke out.

"Hey Paps, I'll be going now. Just gonna grad the device I been making for this moment, ok?"

Phantom-Paps nodded as he disappears. Sans then teleports to his house and enters his room. Once there, he goes towards his desk and grab his device. He then changes his old clothes to his new ones that Paps had given him on last Christmas. The jacket is the same as his old one, just darker blue compared to each other. His sweatshirt is dark gray than his original one. His shorts are longer than his original one. He puts them on as he spoke out to himself.

"Welp, these new clothes look great to me. Especially when Paps give me these on Christmas. Now, on to Alphys."

And with that, he is gone.

Alphys's house

Sans entered the front door and knock it. Papyrus and Undyne opened the door to see who it is. Once they saw Sans, they let him enter to the house to see the others. Asriel and Chara are in the sides of the room talking, Alphys is working the finishing touches, and Toriel and Asgore are their just bringing food for everyone. Sans is speaking to his brother Papyrus and talking about something. Paps then spoke out.

"SANS, ARE YOU SURE THIS IS OK FOR YOU? I MEAN, ABOUT THE PAST."

Sans nodded as he spoke out.

"I am ok, I just need to do this to protect you and everyone. Besides, by studying the AU, we can learn our world and maybe have a chance to bring back Frisk."

Paps nodded as he agrees on this. Truth be told, back years ago, A sans name Insanity came and tried to reck havoc to this AU. Luckily, Sans, Asriel, and Chara came along with the rest of the group who is in the room. due to because it is the middle of summer vacation where they came to Hawaii. This is well, brutal to say the least. During the fight, Sans's DT had grown to the point he manages to gain a new button. It is called the Reboot, and it appears in the middle of the fight. When Sans notice it, he was confused about it. After the battle, he examines it before taking a test-drive. When he presses it, suddenly all the internal system of his world reset. Causing everyone to remember not just Frisk, but also some previous timelines that came before. But not the ones that Sans committed his genocide. Sans was forced to explain what happened and how he stops the constant genocide that Frisk and Chara did. By either defeating Hate or convince Frisk to turn back, even it the way it did is a little extreme. He also explains why he look so different compared to his old self. Everyone's expression is mixed to say the least. At least eventually everyone, especially Undyne, that Sans was forced to do this and just doing it in response to this whole mess. Undyne even called Sans a strong individual by not just his strength, but his will and mind because he had power through it all even after going mad. He also explains Killer and Horror that their boss wants him and either takes him by force or by trying to destroy everything. He even mentions about Killer's past and how instead of Killing monsters just to stop it, he did it just to feel something new. Needless to say, Undyne and Chara were disgusted on that action. And combined with Insanity and what happened to him and the head of Papyrus, they concluded what the boss is not good in any means.

And right now, Gaster appears and looks at his two sons as he spoke out to them.

"Well, Sans is right in that we need to do this in order to have a better chance of fighting back these visitors after what they tried to do to Sans. I am not please that this happens to him even after it's been years. I'll likely have to analyze what is happening. Sans are you sure that you can do this alone. You could bring Asriel and Chara with you.

Sans shook his head as he spoke out.

"In the event were something happens. You all needed the support as much as you guys can. Besides, I got something that can help."

He then pulls out the device and shows it to them. It is some sort of a weapon, but something is off about it. It looks like a futuristic gun, and it had some cool design to say the least. It had a mini control pad and a digital aiming site. Sans smiles at this as he spoke out.

"If I am ever in trouble, I just use this to get out of it."

He then explains how it works and what uses that it has. Needless to say, this impress Gaster and makes Paps feel better knowing that his brother is safe. After that is done, Sans went to Alphys and ask if she need some assistance. She asks if he could get some items from the back in which Sans nodded. He went somewhere to grab the tools that Alphys ask. Once he returns with the tools in hand, Alphys grabs it and continues finishing the machine. Once finish, she calls everyone as they all gathered to see the machine in glory. Alphys then spoke out.

"It i-is done. The machine i-is finished. Th-this will b-be able to g-granted us access to AUs or Alternate-Universe. As well as Alternate-Timelines. Will j-just hope t-that the AU your going is a g-good one."

Sans nodded as he spoke out.

"Well, I just hope that it is not a genocide one. I just don't want to do the whole thing all over again."

Alphys nodded as she spoke out.

"Ya, I-I hope so. C-Considering your story, I-I am hoping for t-that is not the case.  Anyways, S-Sans if you need t-to call anytime, y-you just have the hologram call on your b-bag. Also, please analog stuff y-you find."

Sans nodded as he picks up the bag given by Alphys. Gaster steps forward and spoke out.

"Well, I hope that you would not stubble upon those guys Sans. Me and Alphys will monitor the machine if something is wrong. We will be also sending supplies if you need it. Just send the signal at a ground anywhere. Just be careful, Sans."

Sans nodded as he spoke out.

"Understand, I am not getting myself into these mess. Anyways, I'll just grab something interesting you guys. Just don't worry about it, ok?"

Everyone nodded as Undyne spoke out.

"Can't still believe you are this powerful. And the fact that you kept your sanity after what is simply one hell of a ride, you got to be the most special monsters among us. Not just your soul, but the mind as well."

Sans nodded in agreement. Undyne's first reaction on Sans committing his own genocide is to kill him for doing that. Or at least about to do that, until Gaster and Asgore stop her. although, after some time, she came to understand that at the time, he had no choice in the matter. She even respects him more after that. In her own words, "He is the most battle harden individual and monster I ever seen. Even I would have gone down that path if I were got into that situation." Asgore Reaction is that of sympathy, because like Sans, he too had to make a tough decision in regards of the human children or the freedom of his own kind. Toriel is also sympathy due that in her words, "Unlike Asgore, you really have no choice in the matter." Papyrus is the most sadden and also the most sympathy due to that his own brother had to commits such a terrible action all to stop the senseless killings and time loops. He even offered paying to a therapist to work for his mental state. Sans appreciate the gesture and been doing well. Gaster has a sense of an idea on how he became like this, due to at the time in the void even he lost most of his memories on that, he saw what he had done. Alphys is feeling sad for Sans in that he did this just to stop the genocides. When he revealed Phantom-Papyrus and how a previous timeline of him was absorbed and fuse to his hallucination, their faces were shock to say the least. At least Paps and Phantom-Paps had some spent time get together. In Gaster's mind, Sans seems to be reminding him of his father, especially with red-eyes and a dark past.

And right now, Sans is preparing for a trip of his life due to that because Horror, Killer, and Insanity appear and tried to take him away to their so call boss. And judging by Killer and Insanity alone, they concluded that the boss is bad news. Sans is checking his bags before speaking out.

"Alright, I'm ready."

Gaster nodded before speaking out.

"Alright, let's go. Alphys, turn the machine on."

Alphys nodded as she types the control panel, before an energy portal appears and shine bright through the room, even though this room is fairly bright. Sans sighs before entered the portal. But not before waving goodby as he went off.

Unknown thrown room

A portal made out of pure magic appears where Sans steps out of it. He was looking around and noticing the something is off about it. Usually, Asgore should be here in his throne room, but he is not. At first, he thought it is a Genocide AU, until he notices no dust is in this room. This confuses him more as he spoke to himself.

"Huh? what happened to the Asgore of this AU? Isn't he supposed to be here? I wonder?"

Before he continues, he senses something familiar, along with a huge explosion heard and shaking ground, and the area turn into black. He was shocked that something is wrong, or rather a mad battle is happening. He runs and see what is happening.

In the judgment hall

An explosion was heard after hundreds of Gaster-Blasters were fired at the direction at a melted-Blaster. This is none other than a normal-Sans who is wearing a red scarf. Suddenly, a bone went down and stab one of the Gaster-Blaster on his right. The two in below are Chara and Papyrus who is shocked only to see bones in the air and waiting for their summoner's command. A hand snaps his finger as suddenly, the bones rain down onto the ground. Sans, Chara, and Paps teleported out of the way. As they teleport, The Melted-Blaster disappear and reveal to be Another version of a Sans, the one that looks like the one who came recently and secretly watching the whole fight and looking into his look a like's eyes. This one is different than the one who is watching. For one, he didn't have a scarf, he is wearing his old clothes, he is wearing pink flip flops rather than the shoes, and finally he has dust all over his body. This Sans is standing as then, two more came and landed right beside them as the one with the knife spoke out.

"Wow, what a bold move you did, Dust."

the Sans in the center now name Dust spoke out.

"Ya, I thought I gonna die. So, you did this, Killer?"

Killer nodded as the one with an axe spoke out.

"Well, this is certainly a terrific time I must say. I wonder if there is food around here. Cause I am starving."

Dust rolls his eye-lights as he spoke out.

"You say you always hungry. guess the boss hasn't given you what you want cause last time huh? Would you, Horror?"

Horror scuff at this and ignored the jabbed by Dust. Sans, Chara, and Papyrus came and ready their attacks. Dust scuff at this as he spoke out.

"If you fellas refuse to hand over the scarf, then I will get it through the most painful way possible. what would you think, Sans?

Sans holds the scarf as if he is protecting it from its murderer as he spoke out.

"You can try, you megalomaniac!"

Sans, and Paps ready for their Blasters and Chara summoning her knives and pointing at the maniac. As they did, Killer summons his Goop-Blaster and charging for a while. Horror rush forward and swing his Bone-Axe at the trio who dodges out of the way. Paps then using his own version of Blue-Magic to send Horror away and into the Blaster who it is ready to fire. Seeing this, slice the Blaster which it causes an explosion. Horror landed safely before summons blood bone wall to block the blast made by Sans. Suddenly, Dust came out of nowhere and tried to stab him with a Trident. Sans dodges out of the way and surprise that that is Asgore's Trident. The Trident then glow purple as he uses it to create a slash and speeding towards Sans. Before he hits him, a bone wall was raised and block the attack as Paps, who made this, spoke out.

"Sans you, ok?"

Sans response with nod and Chara chats in.

"Oh, guys problem!"

They all turn and look to see Dust and Killer readying their Blasters. As the trio about to teleport out of the blast, Horror raises a surprise attack and lunge blooded Blue-Bones and lock them in place. To make sure that there in place, Dust uses Blue-Magic to hold them in place and preventing them from doing anything. Dust smiles at this at first but turns into neutral as he spoke to himself.

"I'm sorry."

As Both Killer and Dust's Blasters fired at the trio who just accepts their fates as all of a sudden, another Blaster appears and face the two Blasters. It fired its own beam and managed to push back the blast and slowly overpowered both Blasters. This shocks everyone as the beam that the mysterious Blaster that looks like Dust's Blaster and its eyes are alot brighter, slowly getting closer and closer to Killer and Dust. Not wanting to be vaporized, they teleport out of the way as the beam destroyed the two Blasters. A pink slash was shown in front of the trio who are trap in Blue-Bones. The slash went through them and destroyed the Bones, freeing them from their blue prison. Horror seeing this, decided to lunge at Chara, only to get punch by a blue blur and was sent flying. Killer grab him with his Blue-Magic and shoots his knives at Chara only for her to shoots her own knives and counter each other out. Dust then summons his Trident and charges at Sans in an attempt to stab him and takes his scarf. Unfortunately for him, he was block and parry by a scythe and push back by sheer strength alone. Everyone was shocked seeing another version of Dust-Sans. Sans looks and has the same vibes as the one he is fighting, but at the same time, he has a vibe of someone is trying to redeem themselves from their terrible action. Killer recognizes this Dust-Sans as he shouted out.

"Murder?!?"

Horror who just got up from the punch, seeing and recognizing and hearing Killer's words shouted out. 

"Shit, its him!!!"

Murder, who saw Dust's memories, and needless to say, he is in a calm fury at the fact that he and his trio had done so many horrible acts. He is also disappointing at him because due to the fact that this Dust was force for his life by Nightmare who this so-called boss of this whole mess. The Hate and rage aura was so powerful that made Sans and his bad time trio flinch and straight their backs at this authority figure.

The Murder time trio especially Dust, are terrified at this person, no, this entity on how he looks. He is even worse than Nightmare who is the one to so call kill his phantom brother as Murder then preceded to tortured him with his Hallucination. His sins of Killing everyone, his dirty work that he did for Nightmare, they all torment him, cursing him, and making him break until shattered to the ground and crying and laughing at the same time. The Bad time trio were frightened at the action, even Sans frozen in place in shock and horror at this. He turns and looks at Horror as he spoke out.

"Your turn."

A calm demonic voice was heard as his Animosity within him corrupted his vocal cords. Horror steps back as Killer summons his knives and sharp bones at Murder who just response by disappear out of site. He didn't even have to use his Short-Cuts to make these feats possible. Because Murder's DT and Hate/Animosity has been growing for years, and the fact that he discoverers File0, he is currently at the level of power that no one had seen before. He appears and punch Horror into the wall of the entrance to this Hall. Creating a large hole and lunging Horror out of the hall as the black battlefield created by Sans shattered and returns to normal. This shocks Sans as Killer was also fling out of the hall along with Dust who is still in a mental breakdown. Murder's raging aura disappear as he turns and looks at the Bad time trio and spoke out with calm and reassuring voice in his tone.

"Sorry for the sudden pup up. I was just got in here and heard the commotion. I saw those guys memories and needless to say, their intention is not great to say the least. So, are you ok?"

The sudden tune and mood caught them off guard as Chara spoke out.

"Ya, were fine. Who are you?"

Murder thought for a moment before speaking.

"I came from an Alternate-Timeline. These guys have tried to force me to work with this boss they called Nightmare. An entity that wants nothing more than to spread suffering and chaos, or he calls it, negativity."

This confuses them as Paps speak.

"What is negativity?"

Murder then spoke out.

"Apparently negative emotions, the sensation of others suffering. He uses it to empower himself in order to take over the multiverse. And right now, we need to get the hell out of here before things escalated."

He then grabs something out of his bags and press the button and emits some sort of a signal. He throws it into the ground and starts to beep as he spoke out.

"But first, we need to make sure that we are not followed."

Suddenly, Food-Items, nice clothes, gadgets, and some notes, voice calls, and video message were in the pile as one of them automatically played the videos. It is Papyrus from Murder's world who is waving in the camera. Sans was stunned seeing Paps like this and from Murder's world know less. He turns and looks at Murder who has a genuine smile on his face. The Papyrus in the video hologram spoke out.

"SANS, I KNOW THAT YOU ARE BEASY ON SOME STUFF, BUT I WANT TO SAY THAT EVEN IF OTHERS HAVE JUDGE YOU FOR YOUR PASS ACTIONS, YOUR STILL MY BROTHER AND I KNOW THAT YOUR ALREADY A BETTER PERSON THAT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE PASS. DON'T LET ANYONE SAY THINGS THAT CAN AFFECT YOU. YOU ONLY DID THIS FOR OUR FUTURE AND STOP THE SENSLESS GENOCIDE. BE SAFE AND NEVER GIVE UP ON THE PATH YOUR CURRENTLY ON. I BELEIVE IN YOU, SANS."

With that, the video ends. Murder is happy that Paps has not change his belief on him in the slightest. Sans has tears on his eyes and looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"How?!? how is he even alive?!?"

Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"When a reset occurs, my DT prevented my LV, my stats, and my physicality from resetting. So, I'm stuck like this in the state of this level of power."

Sans nodded as he understands that this one still has his Papyrus, even though he had done terrible stuff. Chara saw the stuff as she spoke out.

"So, what is the stuff?"

Murder smirk at this as he spoke out.

"Trust me, you'll love it!"

With the Murder Time Trio

killer is slapping Dust in the face to break out of his episodes. Horror is recovering from the attack Murder had done to him. He turns and looks at someone who is holding a head. He has multiple cracks on his head and blood is leaking out from his eyes and mouth. this is Insanity and he is holding the Human on the neck as he continuously stabs her in the stomach and head until they die.

After Killer successfully wake up Dust from his episodes, he teleports onto where Insanity is at as he spoke out.

"Well, if your done playing with your toy, then come and help us! Were in trouble right now. We have Murder who came and ruin the plan."

Insanity is interested at this revelation as he spoke out.

"Oo. which is the Murder guy you're talking about?"

Suddenly, Dust came and spoke out.

"It is a version of me with a scythe and insane strength."

This made Insanity surprise at the notion that Dust is describing. He straightens up as he spoke out.

"You pique my interest. Killer, take over here. Dust shows me where he is."

He said it with a psychotic tone in his voice and a smile that can make Cheshire the Cat blush at this. Killer just snort at this as Dust show the direction on where Murder is.

In a wide opened area

Dust is showing to have been looking at the gaping hole on top of a 25-Meters tall building in which led to the Judgment Hall. Insanity looks at this as he whistles and spoke out.

"*whistles-sounds* Oh boy, this must be when you, Killer, and Horror are fling out of the Hall through the wall."

Dust nodded as he spoke out.

"Yup. Now, where are they?"

As to answer his question, Murder came out of nowhere and grab Dust's face and summons his sharp bones who its ready to pierce.

Murder, seeing his weaker self, spoke out.

"I'm disappointing in you Dust. And here I thought that committing genocide is the worst decision possible. But you did something worse. You should just fight back and not do horrible things for this so-called Nightmare, your boss. For that, I going to rip you apart. Bit by bit until you will break."

Insanity seeing this, decided to take action by leaping forward and tried to jump on Murder and tried to stab him with a sharp bone that is impaling the head. Murder just simply shoots his bones at Insanity and throws Dust at him. Insanity dodges out of the way as he shoots his own bloody Sharp Bones at Murder. Murder then summons his spears in which it cleaves through the Sharp Bones and rushing at Insanity. Insanity just jumps out of the way as he began to summon his Gaster-Blasters. Normally, he won't use the Gaster-Blaster in a fight because it will ruin the fun. But this is GlichDust, the same Dust who had given him one hell of a fight, he is not playing around anymore as he began to fire the Blast in a hope to kill him. But Murder simply summons one bone as he spins it around to create a shield to block the attack in which it works. He then rushes forward with a scythe in hand in order to slice his limbs off. Insanity dodges out of the way and did multiple punches at Murder, but thanks for him spending time in learning boxing, martial arts, judo, and Undyne and Asgore's training in melee, he was easily able to counter Insanity's barrage of attacks. As the true battle began, Dust is seeing all of this go down. He looks into himself as he spoke out.

"What words he said, and what he is, not to mention how he looks, what am I doing? I should try to find a way to get out of this situation. Paps would have encouraged me to get out of this force situation. Maybe one day, but right now, were enemies, Murder."

As Murder and Insanity continues to fight, Dust teleports to where Killer and Horror are at.

Back to Killer and Horror

Killer is showing having a knife fight as he slashes the Human who she response by slashing back at Killer who he dodges out of the way. Horror came out of nowhere and chop the Human's arm off, before chops her head off from their body and died of blood lost and a missing head. Dust just came and spoke out.

"Should we reassume the task in hand, Killer."

Killer rolls his nonexistent eyes as he spoke out.

"Dude, they will come to us. Besides, we have the Human problem."

Dust rolls his eyes as he spoke out.

"Well, you got a good point. But in the position like this, we need to at least get somewhere that we won't be in a disadvantage."

Seeing that Dust is also having a point, decided to leave the Human by impaling them with endless of Blue-Bones one she returns. After that is done, Dust, Killer, and Horror reach a place that is just spacious enough to not give them a disadvantage. Once there, Horror then spoke out.

"Let me guess, they're going to have a sneak attack?"

As if all of an existence answer his question, an orange Gaster-Blasters along with knives, rain down onto the ground as Horror raise the Bone wall to block the barrage of attacks. Killer then uses his Goop-Blaster to attack as the wall disappear and blast to where the Blast are. Suddenly, a wall of bones blocks the attack as another Gaster Blaster appears and fired at Killer. Dust then summons his own Gaster-Blaster to counter and overpowered the one it is attacking. Surprisingly, it is not enough to overpowered it and just counter it. The Bad time Trio had appeared in the battlefield, and they are wearing some sort of armor that makes them somehow looks cooler than before. Chara looks at her amor as she spoke out.

"Now that is why Murder said that I'll love this! This is awesome."

Paps then spoke out.

"This gear that he modified and give us, it empowered my magic to the state that I didn't even see before."

Sans then spoke out.

"Not just magic, but also the physicality as I have more than one HP, ATK, and DEF."

Dust seeing this, spoke out.

"So, you're going to fight us with this? Fine, but note that were not giving up just yet." 

Sans then smiles at this as he spoke out.

"Then come, you megalomaniac!"

With Murder and Insanity

Murder is showing clashing Insanity who he is doing all that he can to do the same thing as Murder. Due to the fact Insanity had absorb more DT and take the page of Murder's Hate/Animosity, He infuse himself with Hate and turn it into Animosity to get to the level of power. Insanity then punch Murder in the face as he tried to punch him with an uppercut. Murder dodges it as he kicks Insanity and send him flying. Insanity then summons his Gaster-Blasters and landed in one of them. He fires it at Murder who response with Blasters with his own. Once the both the attacks ended, Murder steps forward as he spoke out.

"Well, you seem to be able to get even more stronger Insanity. Especially last time we fought in Hawaii. Where you nearly tried to kill a kid who is minding his own business."

Insanity just smiles as always but in reality, he is just as focus as Murder is as he spoke out.

"Well, what can I say, I was build different after the old man's experiment. I am who I am and you're not your concern as you're getting out of my way in my pray."

Murder narrows his eyes as he spoke out.

"Well, I ain't letting you get what you want. So, bring it."

Insanity smiles bigger at this he spoke out.

" Oh, let's go!"

They were readying their attacks as they were about to fight as equal. Insanity starts with a few rounds of Gaster-Blasters as Murder just did the same thing. As the Blasters finishes, there is a large crater in the center of the blast. Its size is almost haft of the city that they were in. Seeing this, the both of them were surprised on the power they have grown. Murder shakes it off as he Jumps off in the ground as he summons his scythe to combat Insanity. Insanity did something that he is not expecting. He extended his hands and summons a weapon on his own. It looks like a cross between a machete and a katana that is made out of bones but has a glowing red line right next into the back of it, likely infuse with DETERMINATION. It has a cloth on its handle and acts a grapple line for the weapon. It is a dark gray look in the base, likely mix with hate. He then threw his DT-Shredder at Murder who simply deflects the attempts only to him to get cut as Insanity use the cloth to change direction and hit Murder. Insanity then charges forward at the wounded Murder, only to find out that is not him and it is simply an illusion made by Murder who lined his Blasters at him. Luckily for Insanity, he is fast enough to teleport out of the way before being vaporize. Before Murder can do anything, Insanity came from behind and actually landed a good blow into the back with his DT-Shredder. But thanks for Dust's DT, he was able to sacrifice a small bit of his HP in order to close the wounds. As Insanity was about to attack again, Murder block it with his scythe and push back his attempts. Murder and Insanity go all out as they clash their weapons against each other. Insanity use the cloth to make Murder loose his balance only for him to change his body position to tried to do the same action on him. Insanity manages to stop himself from falling and continues clashing with Murder. Insanity then summons his Gaster-Blaster as a surprise attack, but Murder jumps out of the way. He then summons his Magical-Blast to carpet bombing at Insanity. Insanity then teleports out of the way and onto a safe distance. Murder then summons his spears and turn them into yellow as they began to rush forward and lock onto Insanity who he responds with Gaster-Blaster in all directions in order to take care the spears. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Well, this gonna be a while."

With the Bad time trio

Sans is dodging the spears as he punches Dust in the face before impaling him with a bone. Dust pulls the bone out as he summons his Gaster-Blasters and fired at Sans. He response by raising a wall of bones and block the attack. Chara is clashing Killer with a knife fight as Killer parry Chara's slash. Chara then kicks Killer and rain her Red-Knives down in hopes to hurt him. Fortunately for Killer, he manages to teleport away and counter with his own. Chara dodges the knives that their heading at her. Papyrus is dodging Horror's axe attacks as it continues to try and cut him down. Paps then catch the axe as he blasts Horror with a Gaster-Blaster. Horror dodges out of the way as he fires a barrage of bloody bones. Paps raise a bone wall to block the attack. He teleports besides Sans and Chara as Paps spoke out.

"Where is the dam Kid?!?"

Sans then spoke back.

"She has to be here somewhere!?"

Then, Chara spoke out.

"Over there!"

They turn to see Wall of Blue Bones in the far distance. Recognizing this, Sans jumps and teleports to the front of the blue prison. He sighs as he spoke out.

"Murder, I hope you're plan works."

Earlier

Sans shouted out with a disbelief tone on his voice.

"What do you mean Let the Kid OUT?!!!"

Murder's face is that of blank as he spoke out.

"Well, if you want to ensure that we have a guarantee of success of getting out of here and puts those freaks in, then we need the Kid in order to trap this so-called the Murder Time Trio. Either that or risk it all"

Sans sigh as he knows that Murder has a point in that they're going to need the Kid that trap them in to ensure their escape and give the Murder Time Trio one hell of a bad time. Chara then spoke out.

"So, you want us to find the kid and ask her for our help?"

Murder then spoke out.

"That is right, if there is the only way to hold those gang from following us and give them one hell of a Mad Time, then it is the only option."

Back to the present

This scene that Murder is finishing explaining.

'If the world belongs to the kid who trap you guys, and had been humiliating by these freaks, then she is more than happy for this arrangement.'

Sans sighed as he Blast the blue bones that is trapping the Human and broke it free. Once that the Human jumps out of it and looks at Sans, before Sans spoke out.

"Look, I know that you want to slice me off and finish the job, but you want revenge on the people who humiliate you for this. So, what do say, trap those people and make them your toy?"

The Human didn't response for a moment before speaking out with one word.

"DEAL! =)"

Sans is happy that the kid agrees. He held his hand, and the Human takes it, before teleports out of it and into where Chara and Paps are.

Back to Murder and Insanity

Murder senses the Kid is with them and smile before thinks to himself.

"Yes, now let's get out of here."

Murder then pushes back Insanity and looks him before speaking out.

"Welp, looks like the time has come to get out of here. Don't worry, we'll meet again. See ya!"

He teleports out of here and leave the confuse Insanity before realizing something and spoke out.

"Shit, the Human!"

Back to the Bad Time Trio

Murder and Sans came back, with Sans bringing the Human as Murder spoke out.

"Welp, did she agree?"

The human just did a thumbs up to indicate that she agrees. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Right, do your thing kid, and you three, let's get out of here!"

They all nodded as Murder using the coms to contact Alphys.

"Hey Alph, get us out of here!"

Then, a magical portal appears and glows bright through the area. As that happens, Insanity came and shouted out. 

"Stop them!"

All of a sudden, Dust, Killer, and Insanity Blasters appears and fired at them in an attempt to stop them. Murder just summons multiple Gaster-Blaster's heads to block the attack with Paps, Sans, and Chara helping by making a bones and knives structure to hold them in place. Murder is struggling to holding them off as the Human helps by giving him food items to replenish his stamina which he takes it, but it is not enough as the Blaster-Heads are beginning to crack and break as well as the structures who is also began to break. As that happens, Murder feels something inside of him growing. His DT and Hate is growing to the point he is gained few new abilities that he thought he didn't get when he killed those people who owns it. Questioning it later, green Chroma-Hands appear and finally blocks the attacks, much to the shocks of everyone. Then, a negative field appears and takes Killer, Dust, and Insanity's Blasters and uses them against their summoners. The head-Blasters disappears as the Bad Time Trio and Murder entered the portal, but not before parting a word to the Human and disappears. The portal close as she uses her DT to alter the world and trapped the Murder Time Trio to the same extent as when the Bad Time Trio where trap in. Dust sigh as he spoke out.

"Well, shit here we go again!"

In Murder's AU

Usually, when they entered through an AU, they be in a location to where they desire to be in. Unfortunately, this machine that Alphys and Gaster has made, it did not do it as it plans as it teleports Murder and the Bad Time Trio into the sky at night, and in the middle of Tokyo. The Gang yelled in fear as they are falling down to the city and to their deaths. However, Murder who is just tired of this, summons his Gaster-Blasters as a ride and made the Bad Time Trio landed into there instead of the ground. Once they're in the Blasters, Murder sigh and spoke out.

"You three are, ok?"

The Bad Time Trio nodded as Chara spoke out.

"I'm taking that this is not the location that were supposed to be in."

Murder nodded as he spoke out.

"Well, even if this is the AU, this is not Determino in which is my home. This is Tokyo of Japan, and I think we should at least get down and have some time to rest."

They all nodded as they have at least sometimes to stargaze the night sky. Murder is happy while looking at a crescent moon. But unbeknownst to everyone, Murder's DT and Hate have been increasing to an unknown rate, due to having some sort of a limiter break and letting more DT into his body.

DT count.: undefined...
conditions.: healthy
...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249 5 4
One day, a boy who goes by Night, travels farther than he should.. Ending up in a multiverse that isn't his own, and meeting someone named, Dream. Dr...
92.8K 6.6K 40
#2 of 64k tagged with Undertale 7/04/24 After drowning as a human, Ashe reawakens as a DustTale variant of Sans. With his ghost Papy helping keep hi...
57K 1.4K 28
I want to make a story about Dust tale sans. however I want to give him a whole new personality, background and even powers. somethings will stay the...
6.2K 343 17
After the events of I'm Too Tired To Sleep (ITTS), things were... If not happy, then at least calm across the multiverse. Unfortunately, the Creator...