๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž - ๐ฆ...

By awhrenaii

๐™ž ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch... More

p a r t y
n u d e s
d r e a m
s t u d y
d r u g g e d
s e c r e t
t r u t h
m u r d e r e r
d a t e
b l o o d
p e t t y
k i l l
m i s t a k e
n e e d l e
e t h a n
s t a y ?
o v e r d o s e
d i r t y
p u m p k i n
l o v e
w i t h o u t y o u
l i e s
a p a r t o f i t
4 t h e b e t t e r

m a k e o u t

1.9K 23 5
By awhrenaii

Madeleine Black

i woke up with the worst headache in my life.. there was no way i was gonna survive in school today.

it took me at least 10 minutes to finally crawl out of bed and pull myself together

and my roommate, dahlia still wasn't in the room so i had no one to help me.

i walked to the bathroom and turned on a warm shower.. i needed some way to try and heal this hangover before breakfast starts.

i let my tank top fall down my shoulders and my shorts fall off.

i walk into the shower, feeling the hot water quickly pour on my body.

i let my head fall back, the water quickly pouring onto my face.

i run my hands through my soaking hair and sighed heavily.

i finished my shower after a couple minutes and let the water rinse the soap off my body, feeling it drip down my body.

'still got a hangover?' my eyes widen as i see in thr mirror mattheo leaning on the door and smirking.

'jesus christ!' i spoke, quickly grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my body. 'you just randomly walk into girls bathrooms and they find it okay!!' i snap.

'your door was unlocked.' he chuckled. i sigh heavily and tighten my grip around my towel.

'that was a creepy move, stalker?' i roll my eyes.

'oh so i have a nickname now?' he asked, walking up to me.

'yeah, deal with it.' i smirk, looking at his lips and feeling my breath get heavy as he walked closer.

'ill take it.' he whispers, looking into my eyes.

he moved a small strand of hair out of my face and slowly leaned down, connecting his lips with mine.

my hands quickly flew to his cheeks as he matched our movements.

this has to be a dream, theres no way. im making out with a riddle, what the fuck.

he bit my bottom lip earning a soft moan from me. he quickly took that opportunity and slipped his mouth into my mouth.

shit he's good at this. i run my two hands up and tangle of of them in his hair while the other is laying on his collarbone.

i felt my cheeks quickly heat up as he pulls away, catching his breath. what is happening.

he took my left hand, placing his on top of mine and guiding my hand does his chest. i felt his muscles tighten as my hand lays there.

'whats that?' he suddenly ask, lightly pulling down my towel and looking at my collarbone.

no..

suddenly there was a knock on the door and i quickly pull away. i quickly walked out of the bathroom, mattheo quickly followed behind me.

'mads? you in there?' pansy calls out, knocking again.

'hold on!' i call out, looking at mattheo.

'hand me a shirt.' i mouth at him, pulling down my towel and slipping on some sleep shorts.

he nods and quickly throws me my uniform shirt, i quickly slip it on and grabs my tie.

shit i dont have time for my fucking tie. mattheo quickly hides beside the door as i open it.

'hey!' i smile at her. 'whats up?'

'sorry to interrupt, you left this at my dorm last night.' pansy smiles, handing me my gold bracelet.

'ohh when we were blackout drunk.' i softly smiles.

i heard mattheo softly chuckle, oh my god he's gonna blow my cover.

i use the tie in my hand and shoved it in his mouth.

he quickly grabbed my arm and gripped on it as i held the tie in his mouth.

'who was that?' pansy ask, looking around in my room from her vision.

'thank you so much.. you know how much this means to me.' i smile, quickly changing the subject.

'uhm— yeah of course. are you coming to breakfast?' she ask.

i nod and smile at her. 'well see you then!' she waves, walking away from my dorm.

'bye!' i smile, quickly shutting the door and locking it. i stare at him as he spits the tie out of his mouth.

'you didn't have to shove the tie in my mouth.' he groaned, wiping his lips.

'i did, or you would've kept laughing and pansy would've found out you were here.' i stare at him, connecting my bracelets chains together.

i looked up and saw him admiring my bracelet.

it had a gold chain and a gold plate engraving in the middle with a flower next to it and the letters M.M.B.

'what does m.m.b stand for?' mattheo ask, looking at me genuinely curious.

'its my initals.' i smile. 'madeleine marie black.'

'marie.' he smiles. i roll my eyes at him.

'well you need to leave so i can get ready.'

'alright alright.' he said defensively. i throw my tie in my laundry and grab my jacket.

'bye.' he winks before walking out of my dorm. i sigh heavily and bite my lip.. this definitely has to be a dream.

its not.

-

'are people still talking about it?' i ask, wiping the dirt off my uniform.

'not a lot.. but yeah its still going around.' pansy shrugs.

i've been fitting in a lot better these past couple of weeks.. its been really difficult but i managed.

i walk down the hall and see luna talking to this random blonde.

'hey.' i smile at luna. 'whos this?' i ask her.

'hey.' luna smiles at me and pansy. 'this is astrid boulevard!'

'hi.' astrid smiles, waving at us.

'hey.' pansy smiles sarcastically.

'nice to meet you guys.'

'yeah you too.' pansy said, looking at her up and down.

'i think astorias saving us a table at the dining hall, ready to head down?' i ask luna.

'yeah, give me a second.' she said. i nodded and walked away from both of them.

'i dont like her.' pansy whispers.

'me neither.' i whisper back, interlocking our arms and walking into the dining hall.

we walked down the table and sat down at our usual spot.

i grabbed a couple of things and placed them on my plate as we all started to talk.

'so who was in your room?' pansy smirks. i look at her eyes wide and swallow heavily.

'nobody.' i quickly said, shaking my head violently.

'you had someone in your room?!' astoria ask, her eyes shooting wide.

'nobody.' she mocks me, laughing. 'cmon im not stupid, i know how to cover up when im sleeping with someone. cmon, tell me.' she spoke, looking at me dead in the eye.

pansy did sleep with a lot of people in our fifth year, so she definitely did know how to cover it up.

'it was nobody, honestly.' i smile, sucking away my lie.

'boring.' she sighs out, defeatedly.

'its not boring.' i laugh, grabbing food from the table. 'i just didnt sleep with someone, end of story.'

and that was true, i didn't sleep with anyone. not after axel.

'i dont believe it.' astoria shrugs, drinking her juice.

'well if you do ever sleep with someone, we should be the first to know.' pansy quickly nods.

'you will be.' i smile. 'eat your food, we have that exam later in ms mcgonagall's class and we wont be let out till everyone finishes.'

'i forgot about that.' astoria chuckles.

'you know, you and mattheo might dit next to each other.' pansy smirks at me. i roll my eyes at her and inhaled a sharp breath.

'you dont know that.'

'i do, i saw it on the spreadsheet.' she winked. 'who knows what you guys might do.'

'hes my tutor, pansy. gross.'

'totally gross.' pansy says, sarcastically while fake gagging.

'i swear you make it hard being friends with.' i chuckle at her.

'shes not wrong.' astoria said, looking at pansy. 'no offense though.' i look over at the other table and saw mattheo looking at me.

i softly smile at him and quickly look away, he was already staring at me before i even looked at him..

-

i walked into my class, moving a strand of hair out of my face.

'there you are mrs, black. you will be sitting over there for the exam.' ms mcgonagall spoke, point over at the corner where mattheo was sitting at.

god i hate when pansys right.

i nodded at her and walked over, sitting to the desk next to him.

'alright wizard and witches.. the test will begin now.. there will be no talking, cheating, anything like that. you will be suspended if you get caught.' ms mcgonagall said, looking at everyone.

then she went on to talk about all the rules like we never took a test before.

i suddenly felt something appear under the hand that was laying on the desk.

i lifted my hand up and saw a folded piece of paper under it.

i quickly grabbed it and opened it from under my desk.

it was all the answers.

'remember what we learned.' written at the top

who the hell-

mattheo.

i look up at him and he was already looking right back at me. he fidgeted with his pencil and winked at me before looking away.

this is so wrong..

but whats worse?

cheating and getting suspended or failing and getting expelled?

im not tryna get expelled.

i hid the tiny piece of paper under my skirt and looked back up like nothing happened.

i really hope mattheo isn't sabotaging me right now.

-

i walked down the road with luna by my side, kicking rocks every now and then.

'so do you think your in love with him?' i ask her, holding my cigarette between my fingers.

'i really like him.. but i dont know if it'll work out. we're so different.'

'oh dont say that! you guys would so work out. and harry loves you, i see it in his eyes.' i smile at her.

'thank you.' she smiles. i nod and throw my cigarette on the ground.

'anytime.' i smile.

'you okay? you look tense.'

'im just hoping for a good grade on the test. if i fail, ill probably be expelled.' i shrug.

'mattheo wouldn't let that happen.' she winks.

'how do you know about that?' i ask her, looking at her with my eyes wide.

'it was pretty obvious that he gave you the answers. if i saw it i think ms mcgonagall saw it too.' she breathes out.

'then i might get expelled either way.' i joke, softly laughing and looking at the stores near by.

'so why are we here exactly?' she ask, looking at me innocently.

'i just need some shit from mason.' i wink at her as i walk into a store.

'maddy! do you hear how insane you sound right now?' luna looked at me, eyes wide.

'oh please, i've done this a bunch of times.' i walk to the front desk and place some money on the counter.

'thanks, marie.' the girl at the front desk winks as he drags the money her way.

'mhm.' i hum, with a small smirk forming on my face. i then open the doors snd walking into the back.

'jesus.' luna whispered, looking around.

'hey mason!' i smile at him at him as he quickly takes his gloves off and throws them away.

'mason?!' luna ask surprised.

mason uses hogwarts as a cover up for all of this. its pretty impressive.

and its way easier to get shit this way then getting caught at hogwarts.

'hey.' he smiles. 'come on back.' he winks, pulling out the keys in his pocket.

'how do you know these people?' luna whispers.

'we're pretty good 'friends.' i whisper.

luna stares at me as i wink and walk past her. she groans loudly and follows me.

mason unlocks another door in the corner, opening it and revealing a huge underground area with a bunch of people.

we walk down the stairs and walk up to another corner filled with stuff.

'what do you want?' he smirked, moving out of the way. my eyes scan everything and i grab a couple of pills and a bag of cocaine.

'thanks mason.' i wink at him, sliding him 2 galleon.

'my pleasure. how did you do on the test?' he ask, putting the money in his pocket.

'probably failed, we'll see. thanks again!' i smile, turning the other way to face luna.

she just stares at me like she just saw a ghost.

'are you serious? what is this place?' she ask, looking around and at the small tree in the middle.

i wave at a kid with dark black hair smoking a cigarette and then back at luna.

'its the school i use to go to, i stayed friends with mason and now hes my dealer.' i smile at her.

'maddy!' she scoffed. i smirked at her and walked past her up the stairs.

i softly laugh at her words and walk with her.

'your bad.' she shakes her head at me as we walk upstairs.

'whats the fun in being good?' i wink at her.

-

hope u enjoyed! there will b drama in the next chapter 💋

words: 2197

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 116 19
โœŽ โœŽ โœŽ "So are you going tonight?" He asked. "Going where?" I crossed my eyebrows, straight up confused. He raised his eyebrows, "You really don't kno...
150K 2.3K 17
UNDERGOING SEVERE EDITING. Big changes were made to the plot, completely different from the original. I never knew the Real reason as to why the dar...
266K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] เณ‹แƒฆ๐ŸŒนแƒฆเณ‹ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
654K 12.6K 66
"I was reaching for stars that didn't exist, caught up in the fantasies born of willful hope. I threw myself in the path of fate because I wanted to...