deep blue sea

Von hybrids201324

Zoey Blake is the wife to Carter blake.they both work with sharks at a facility for research everything was g... Mehr

Catching a shark
The facility
Dr Susan's birthday
The night of the test
The raging storm
Shocking turn of events
The truth
Finding a way out part 1
Finding a way out part 2
The elevator shaf
Reaching the surface

The final shark

338 5 1
Von hybrids201324

Zoey breaks through the surface with a gasp as they others soon break through the surface before preacher grunts as something bits his leg"preacher!"Zoey says worried when he was pulled under.

"Zoey you and Susan get up there I'll help preacher now go"he says as she nods before turning to Susan"come on!"she says before both were swimming to the highest ground of the facility as Carter goes to help preacher who screams breaking through the surface as something moves him fast.

Zoey reaches the highest ground first as she pulled her self up before turning and helping Susan up as they were finally out of the water. Preacher was shown grabbing his cross as he stands it into the sharks eye repeatedly as he was let go with his leg bleeding heavily.

Carter needed to think of something fast as he was half way out of water looking back at preacher who was free as he breaks through the surface with a gasp. Carter swims towards him as he helps preacher to the highest ground were the girls we're Susan and Zoey help him up as Carter helps soon they were all out of the water breathing heavily.

The shark was nowhere as the facility was shown destroyed as it continues to sink slowly underwater as some parts were on fire with smoke. They were shown on the very top of the radio tower where Brenda always was the top completely burnt as they lean against parts of the building breathing heavily.

Zoey was shown sitting by preacher as she looked over the wounds on his head while Susan takes care of the bleeding would on his leg. Zoey gets up as she walks over to Carter "what are we gonna do know Carter"she asked as she leans her head on his shoulder.

Susan soon joins them"he'll be okay if we can get out of here"she informed them. Before rumbling was heard as the facility was sinking slowly as metal can be heard creaking Zoey looks at the gate before she and Carter shared a look before he turns back to the gate"son of bitch."he says as Susan looks at the married couple in confusion"what?"she asked as she looks towards the gate as well.

"Those fences are titanium underneath,but on top they're just plain steel."Carter explains

"The damn sharks planned this a soon as the storm hit"Zoey says as she leans against the wall. Carter nods his head"she right they've been herding us, pushing us where they want.useing us to flood the facility."Carter says as the gate is shown being pushed slightly.

Susan finally catches on"oh my God"she says looking back at the gate. 

"That's the answer to the riddle. Because that's what an 8,000 lb mako thinks about. About freedom"Carter says as they all stare at the gate as it moves slightly as the sun rises as the facility sinks more "about the deep blue sea."Carter adds.

Susan thinks before making a decision "we have to kill her"she says as the married couple share a look before smiling at her for once"now that's the first real smart thing you said all day"Carter says as they all smile at one another.

Metal is heard clanking as the shark rams into it as the three of them turn back towards the gate."here we go"cart says as they three of them climb over the rail onto one the standing walk as they walk forward it was time to end this. The shark was shown charging at the gate once more as Susan grabs the harpoon gun as she rushes back over to Carter and Zoey who were sitting up a electric charge as they climb up the steps to the top of the piece of building they are on.

Carter was shown setting up one of the shoot as Susan and tanking out gun powder to replace the shots as Carter was filling up one of the containments with gun powder "we ought to get about two and a half sticks of dynamite out of these flares"Carter explains to them as he continues to poor gun powder into the containment in his hand before capin it with the harpoon hook as he stands up locking it in place in the gun.

"From up here you two ought to be able to see me spear it. When I do either of you will take this end of this cable, hook it up to the positive side of the boat battery and book!"he explains as he holds up the cable.

Zoey nods her head"ok"she says before both look at Susan who nods her head as well as she takes the cable from Carter who gets up as he heads down as Zoey watches her husband with worried eyes.

The shark is shown charging at the gate again as the metal creaks loudly. Carter runs across one of the stone structures before hopeing onto the end of the wall way that stops in the middle of the facility as he holds the harpoon gun at the ready as the shark gets read to charge again but the shark disappears underneath the water Carter ha sto wait for a clear shot but the shark was shown eating and tearing a hole into the gate.

Carter groans in frustration "damn! I can't get her! She's to far away!"he shouts. Susan thinks before comeing to a decision"I know how to get her"she says makeing the married couple look at her in confusion.

Susan looks determined "bait"she says as Zoey looks at her in disbelief at what she was suggesting "hell no you are not serving you self up to that thing!"Zoey says as Carter's eye widen in horror at what the doc was going to do.

Susan turns to Zoey"I have to help some how it's my fault that this is happening I have to make it right"Susan says with tears as Zoey sees the guilt in her eyes as sher shoulders sag but before she could talk some sense into Susan she was already making her way to the edge of the structure grabbing a sharp piece of debris from the building as she cuts her hand clean open as blood heavily oozes out as she stares at the shark."she may be the smartest animal in the world, but she still just an animal come to mama."she says.

Zoey's eyes widen in horror as Susan jumps into the water with blood"Susan!"she shouts worried looking down in the water as Susan breaks through the surface as she swims out as blood coats the water"doc! No!"he shouts as the shark was shown tearing a whole into the fence before stopping as it smells blood before swimming backwards as it heads straight for Susan.

Zoey kneels down in worry "Susan! Get out of the water!"she shouts seeing the shark headed straight towards Susan who gasp seeing the shark headed for her fast as she turns swimming as fast as she can she trys to grab ahold of one of the latter bars on the side of the stone building but it completely breaks from it's position as she falls back into the water with a splash as Carter hurrys over as he runs.

Susan twist around under water with air bubbles surrounding her as she stares at the shark heading straight for her before it opens it's mouth biting straight through her waist as it thrashes it's head side to side ripping Susan in two. Zoey cry's"no!"she cry's in horror as she watches the shark tear Susan into two before eating her as Carter jumps in setting the him to the side.

"Carter hurry!"Zoey shouts worried for her husband as the shark was heading for him as he was trying to climb his way back up but he couldn't. Carter let's go as the shark comes at him but latches onto the sharks fin as it swims high speed.

"Preacher stay here and when I shot that monster light that bitch on fire"Zoey says with tears as  gets up as she carefully moves her way down as she runs along the stone structure where Carter left the harpoon gun as she picks it up Aming it"die you son of a bitch"she says as she aims at a part of the shark before pressing the trigger as the harpoon flys through the air hitting it's mark on the shark as she lowers the gun.

Carter holds on to the shark as it heads fast to the gate the harpoon accidentally hit his leg as she stares in horror as the shark drags her husband to the gate."blow it preach! Blow it!"he shouts as Zoey cry's as the shark goes down with her husband as the shark headed straight for the whole as Carter grabs on to the gate as the shark Burt's through he groans as he leg comes loose.

Preacher hooks the cable to the positive side of the boat battery as he and Zoey waited with a baited breath.

As the sharks swim out sudden an explosion from the gun powder in the bullet container reacts as the shark exploded it a million pieces as Carter hold on to the gate with his eye close as the aftermath of the explosion expanded. A huge explosion happens above water as blood and pieces of the shark fly everywhere as a hug blood spot of where the shark once was was shown.

Zoey sits down breathing heavily as she cry's thinking Carter went with the shark before gasping when she saw Carter and preacher break through the surface as they swim towards her. She helped them up out of the water as they now lay there breathing heavily as they feet hang slightly in the water.

"Babe next time let's get a job on solid land"Zoey says breathing heavily as Carter laughs nodding his head before turning his wife"45 ft shark and you hit me"he says to his wife.

"I'm sorry "she says a sher chest moves and and down as she pants.

"Hey Carter, Zoey we're sinking right"he asked.

They look over the top parts of the facility"yeah"both say.

"Let ask y'all something. Are you sure it was just three sharks?"he asked cautiously.

Zoey thinks before nodding her head before she and Carter stare at the water then move there legs out just in case as preacher nodded his head"that's more like it"he says as Zoey leans against her husband's arms before a boat horn was heard as they turn and see the next shift arriving as they wave from the boat.

"Here comes the next ship"preacher says.

"Let me tell you man. We quit this job"Carter says as Zoey nods her head against his shoulder before all three lay on there back breathing hard as they stare up at the sky.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.6K 36 12
Jacey is the sister of josh who came to visit him just as a tragedy hits when a tsunami hits land as she and her brother are trapped with a couple of...
2K 59 6
After an almost heart palpitating encounter that had left Evelyn almost traumatised, she now has to deal with a major problema five years later, caus...
3.9K 123 21
Bright blue haired Quinn Hunters was just like any other artist in her west coast high school. She painted all the time, hung out with her only frien...
58 0 16
In the distant future, the entire world has been covered by the ocean. Jasmyne Costa, a sucessful merchant, and Paul Wake, a career salvager, cross p...