Shunshin no Izuku{HIATUS}

By Tehnublade

What if Izuku was the reincarnation of Shisui and Obito Uchiha? More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Please Read
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

598 14 10
By Tehnublade

Third Pov:

??? - MOMMY, DADDY, WAKE UP. WAKE UP! WE NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR TO SEE WHAT OUR QUIRKS ARE!!!

Inko- Etsuko, sweetie, calm down. We still have three hours until the doctor's appointment.

Izuku was at the door, shaking his head. He was still sleepy, since after he went to bed and fell asleep he saw people using different quirks to kill each other, with some people using multiple quirks. After that, he woke up in a cold sweat at midnight with his eyes hurting, which quickly went away. Still, he couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.

Timeskip to doctor's office for reader convenience

Doctor - I am going to say this quickly. Your son is quirkless and your daughter has a strong telekinesis quirk.

Inko- That's great! Have you heard that, Etsuko? You're going to be a great hero.

After hearing Inko say that, the doctor sighs, 'and yet another family will neglect their child for simply being quirkless. I hate my job.'

With that, the Yagi Family went home. There, Toshinori asks Inko about the children's quirks. After finding out that Izuku is quirkless, he begins to ignore him.

Scene change to the playground the next day

Etsuko- Hiii guys!!!

Hanabi(A/N:Not from Naruto. Hanabi means fireworks which I think would be a perfect name for Katsuki's sister), Hanko(A/N:(han) means half and (ko) is usually at the end of a girl's name. I feel like this is a good name for Shoto's sister):Hi Etsuko-chan!

Katsuki and Shoto:Hi.

Katsuki: What are your and the nerd's quirks?

Etsuko: I have a strong Telekinesis quirk!

Hanabi: Wow. And what about your brother?

Etsuko looked a little sad.

Etsuko: He's quirkless.

Hanko: Does that mean that he can't become a hero?

Katsuki: That means he's useless. He's a useless Deku. We should bully him.

Shoto: No. That wouldn't be logical. We should tell him he can't be a hero without a quirk. Knowing Izuku if we bully him he would only be more motivated to be a hero.

Hanabi:I agree with Shoto-kun. We shouldn't bully Izuku. (A/N: Just so it's clear. Shoto is thinking logically and Hanabi just has a huge crush on Shoto and just agrees with him) 

Hanko: Brother, I disagree. I think that just telling him to stop won't be enough.

Shoto just sighs and leaves with Hanabi following him. Etsuko could swear she heard" troublesome" from Shoto.

Just then, Izuku came to the playground. Katsuki asked him:

Katsuki- Do you still want to be a hero?

Izuku - Yes! I want to s-

Just then, Katsuki throws an explosion at his shoulder and starts beating him while he says:

Katsuki - You could never become a hero, Deku! Just give up!

Izuku looked at his sister for help, but she just ignored him. After that, Izuku ran home with tears falling down his face. When he entered his home, he ran straight into the bathroom to clean his face. While looking in the mirror, he saw that a burn had formed on his shoulder. He remembered how his friend hurt him for something he couldn't control. He also remembered how he looked at his sister only to be ignored. He was hurt both physically and emotionally. As he was thinking about what happened earlier, his eyes started hurting even more than in the morning. He looked in the mirror and saw that some blood came out of his eyes and that his eyes were now blood-red with one tomoe each.

Izuku- *murmuring* The Sharingan. Wait, how do I know its name?

Izuku stays there and thinks for a moment before remembering.

Izuku - The dream... I need to know more about this.

And so Izuku started writing everything he could remember about the dream. He kept a notebook next to his bed so that he could write about other dreams if he were to have any more.

Izuku also made a training plan so that he could train his Sharingan. If he were to have any important dream that could help him, he would also change his training plan to include said thing.

Timeskip 6 years (he's 10)

Over these 6 years, Izuku has trained very hard and kept his powers a secret. He had a lot of dreams about the ninja world, he also unlocked his chakra and learned a lot of Jutsu from his dreams. Both of his Sharingan also matured and now have 3 tomoe.

In these years he also made a single friend. She doesn't care that he is quirkless and would help him whenever she could. He also cared about her very much. Her name is Airi Sakura. (A/N: If you know where she is from, you know. She is not the same as in the series. Just needed a character that Izuku will care for, for... reasons(: )

She has a decently strong technopathy quirk, and she is aiming to go to UA.

The Jutsu Izuku learned are:

Doton Jutsu:
Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique): D-Rank

Doton: Ganchuro no Jutsu (Earth Style: Earth Pillar Prison): C-Rank

Doton: Tsuchi Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Clone Technique): B-Rank

Doton: Tsuchi Kairo (Earth Style: Earth Corridor): B-Rank

Katon Jutsu:
Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu (Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu): C-Rank

Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu (Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu): C-Rank

Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu (Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu):C-Rank 

Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu (Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu):B-Rank

Suiton Jutsu: 
Kirigakure No Jutsu (Hidden Mist Jutsu):D-Rank

Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba (Water Style: Sword of Draining): D-Rank

Suiton: Mizu Bunshin (Water Style: Water Clone): C-Rank

Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu (Water Style: Water Prison): C-Rank

Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi (Water Style: Water Replacement): C-Rank

Suiton: Teppoudama (Water Style: Water Bullet): C-Rank

Fuuton Jutsu:
Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale): C-Rank

Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through): C-Rank

Fuuton: Kami Kaze (Wind Style: Divine Wind): C-Rank

Fuuton: Kamaitachi (Wind Style: Cutting Whirlwind): C-Rank 

Fuuton: Dai Kamaitachi (Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind): B-Rank

Raiton Jutsu:
Raiton: Raikou Oonami (Lightning Release: Lightning Surge): D-Rank

Raiton: Raikyu (Lightning Release: Lightning Ball): C-Rank

Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone): B-Rank

Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu (Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning): B-Rank

Mokuton Jutsu:
Moku Bunshin no Jutsu (Wood Clone Jutsu): B-Rank

Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu (Wood Style: Cutting Jutsu): B-Rank

Non-Elemental Jutsu:
Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Jutsu): E-Rank

Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique): E-Rank

Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Jutsu): D-Rank

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu): B Rank

He is very good with the Shunshin no Jutsu especially. So good in fact that he could do it without hand signs and extremely fast, being able to make afterimages that could hurt a person without being hurt themselves.

He is pretty good at genjutsu, but his taijutsu still needs a lot of training.
He knew the secret of the Kage Bunshin and he abused it. That's how he was able to master so many Jutsu.

At school, he still acted like he was weak, so he got bullied a lot. His sister, Shoto and Hanabi always ignored him and even if he doesn't want to admit it, it hurts him a lot. A few days after he was declared quirkless, Shoto came to him to tell him that being a hero is impossible for a quirkless person. After Izuku told him that he wouldn't stop trying to be a hero, he gave up and started ignoring him.

Around 3 years after that, he met Sakura. She was being bullied by Katsuki because she stood in front of a kid to protect him. Izuku seeing this was angered by Katsuki and jumped in front of him to prevent Sakura from being hit by another explosion, being hit instead. After that, he was the one being bullied instead as Katsuki didn't see a reason to bully a person with a quirk when he could bully a quirkless person. Once Katsuki got bored with hitting Izuku he left and Sakura came and helped Izuku with his injuries. That's how they became friends.

A/N: What do you think? Was it good?

I ask again: Should I make Izuku have Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi when he awakens the MS?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1.1K 16
This is a reaction to my story the Crocodile Hero: Croc Warning: 18+, cussing, sexual scenes and extreme violence
8.7K 277 20
New Season 2 of Ghost Izuku In Winx Club. In this new story much like a winx story they will meet new enemy Darkar, Old Enemy Trix. They will also me...
67.9K 993 8
As you can tell... one shots. Kinda..... Y/N, you are one lucky person. Since this is a fanfic, timelines will be different.
9.5K 140 11
Hina Midoriya got betrayed by her classmate, expelled from UA and blacklisted to every hero school as she walked home she encountered Spinner telling...