I loved you, you hated me. (M...

By YuriDraws101

After six escapes, Six decides to find mono as she was told by Shadow Six he was waiting for her. But six tra... More

Reunited?
A glimpse of the future
Chromatic Abrasion

Dreams..?

39 1 0
By YuriDraws101

I yawned and got up. But something was wrong I hadn't felt hungry in a long time.. did she? I have to tell mono about her but not right now. I feel as if I just need rest. "Oh your awake?" Mono said. I nodded. "..I'm cold.." I mumbled. "Here take this.." mono said handing me a blanket. Mono started laughing. "Now this is picture worthy.." he said looking at me hold the blanket. I was extremely confused. "Mono.. do you know someone by any chance named shadow?.." I asked. "Hmm.. I feel like I've heard the name before but no.." I sighed relieved. "Is there something I should know about this person?" "Y-yeah.." I mumbled. "Well what is it?.." he asked. I sighed. "Shadow is not trustworthy she made me do some pretty horrible things and lied to me..". "that gno-gnome.. if I didn't..." I mumbled. "Hmm?.." ... "she made me hurt a gnome... told me he couldn't feel anything.." I felt guilty so I  kept quiet. "Well it's not your fault if you were tricked.." mono said. "This shadow you speak of... does she look like you but like all dark?.." "Y-Yeah.." I mumbled. "Yeah I know she ain't trustworthy.. she led me to thin man.." "a-are you okay?.." I mumbled. "Yeah.. I'm fine after I fought him I went to find you.. well uh... do you remember what happened?.." mono said. "No.. it was all darkness after the thin man captured me until.. I saw you and all those eyes and then.. I grabbed your hand... I think I saw shadow?.." I said. "I can't remember what happened.. oh yeah shadow said you were gonna meet me at the end of the maw... but I think she lied because you said you were looking for me not 'waiting'..." I said. "Yeah she had to lie because it's a whole different story for me.. I'm guessing that wasn't you then..." mono said. "What wasn't me?.." I asked. "Do you remember pulling me up?" Mono asked. "No.. because shadow said she'd do it for me and that I was too weak from what happened.. and then when I was in control she told me you'd meet me at the exit.." I said. "Okay, so.. this shadow must have tricked you pretty bad.." mono mumbled. "What do you mean?" I asked. "She dropped me.." mono said. "I'm sorry she did that.. I'm guessing you thought I did it?.." I mumbled. "Yeah.. I was gonna ask you about it but this works too.." mono said. "I had a weird dream.." I said. "What was it about?.." mono said. "A little girl.. she was crying?..." I said. "Hmm.. well it's just a dream ^^" mono said. "Yeah.." I started to fall asleep. "Your asleep.." mono said. "I don't really know who shadow is but.. I do not think she is real.." "Your probably covering something up.." mono said while looking at the time. "I'm going to give you mercy until I finally want to torture you.." shadow said looking at them. "Poor girl.. oh six~ that girl is going to be very.. Very angry soon.." shadow smiled and looked at a glimpse of the future. "Clocks ticking soon mono will hate you.." "even if I have to make it happen :)" shadow started laughing. "This is going to be interesting!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
225K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
205K 10.6K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...