Crimson Conquest: A Sith's Ri...

By Fen1xx7

Star Wars story which is hapenning during the Clone Wars. After (Y/n) was betrayed by the jedi council and es... More

Welcome (A/N)
A/n - HP + Future Books
Chapter 1: A Twist of Fate
Chapter 2: Embracing the Darkness
Chapter 3: A Sinister Alliance
Chapter 4: Unleashing the Secrets
Chapter 5: Unleashing Darkness
Chapter 6: Shadows of Deception
Chapter 7: The Hunter's Pursuit
Chapter 8: New Unexpected Alliance
Chapter 9: Shadows Unveiled
Chapter 10: Shadows in Conflict
Chapter 11: Shadows Unleashed
Chapter 12: Mysterious threat
Chapter 13: Vital information & Failed assassination
Chapter 14: The double assassination
Chapter 15: Unveiling Darkness
Chapter 16: Frigid Vengeance
Chapter 17: Veiled Intentions
Chapter 18: The Dark Alliance
Chapter 19: Dathomir and Serenno
Chapter 20: Changes
Chapter 21: Clash of Titans
Chapter 22: Gathering forces
Chapter 23: Revelations of Darkness
Chapter 24: Dance of Shadows
Chapter 25: Shadows of Betrayal
Chapter 26: Possible Alliance
Chapter 27: The Unleashed Power
Chapter 28: The Battle of Dathomir
Chapter 29: A Unified Force

Chapter 30: The Final Battle

1.3K 22 7
By Fen1xx7

The final battle was at hand, and the anticipation in the air was palpable. Y/n, Talon, and Barris stood together, discussing their strategies with Abeloth, who offered her vast experience and insights.

"Remember, Y/n, take out the leaders first. Disrupt their chain of command," Abeloth advised.

Talon nodded, adding, "And don't underestimate their tactics. We need to be one step ahead."

As the battle began, both the Republic and Separatists were caught off guard by the sheer size of Y/n's and Talon's army. The tide turned quickly as they stormed through the enemy lines with fierce determination.

Mid-battle, Mother Talzin approached the trio, offering her assistance against the common enemy, Sidious. Her desire for revenge was evident as she sought to reclaim her lost child, Maul.

Y/n, Talon, and Abeloth agreed to her help, knowing the strength she brought to their alliance.

The battle continued to rage, and as planned, Y/n aimed to capture the Jedi leaders and make them witness the destruction of their forces.

Barris sought her long-awaited rematch with Obi-Wan, while Talon took on the formidable Anakin and Ahsoka.

Y/n had a different target – the Grand Master of the Jedi Order, Yoda, and alongside him, Jedi Master Plo Koon.

As they clashed lightsabers, Y/n engaged in a conversation with the Jedi Masters.

"I never wanted to be your enemy, Master Yoda," Y/n said, deflecting their strikes effortlessly.

Yoda responded, "Your path took you to a dark place, young one. But it's not too late to find redemption."

Y/n chuckled darkly. "Redemption is not what I seek. Only the end of the Jedi Order and the fall of the Republic."

The battle was fierce and evenly matched, but Y/n's power and experience were evident. Abeloth watched from a distance, respecting his wish to face them alone but ready to intervene if necessary.

Y/n danced gracefully between Plo Koon and Yoda, using the Force to augment his already formidable fighting skills. He launched quick, precise attacks, testing their defenses.

Plo Koon's blue lightsaber clashed with Y/n's red blades, their skills mirroring one another. Y/n found an opening and delivered a swift kick to Plo Koon's chest, sending him sprawling backward. Before the Jedi Master could regain his footing, Y/n lunged forward, his lightsabers aiming for the kill.

But Yoda intervened, his green lightsaber blocking Y/n's assault. The Grand Master of the Jedi Order was a master of Form IV - Ataru, using his small stature and acrobatics to his advantage. Y/n adapted quickly, using his strength and agility to counter Yoda's techniques.

Their duel intensified, and Y/n could feel the weight of the galaxy on his shoulders. He fought not just against the Jedi but against the ideals they represented. He believed that the Jedi Order's rigid rules and the Republic's corruption had led to the war that tore the galaxy apart.

The battle raged on, lightsabers humming through the air, each strike more deadly than the last. Y/n tapped into his raw emotions, allowing them to fuel his power, while Yoda focused on maintaining his balance and serenity.

Y/n managed to disarm Yoda briefly, forcing the Grand Master on the defensive. But Yoda was wise and patient, biding his time for an opportunity to strike back.

In a swift motion, Yoda used the Force to hurl debris at Y/n, catching him off guard. The distraction was enough for Plo Koon to recover and join the battle once more.

Now facing both Jedi Masters, Y/n was forced to draw upon all his strength. He deflected their attacks with skill, but the combined power of Yoda and Plo Koon was overwhelming.

However, Y/n was not alone in this fight. As he felt the weight of the duel on his shoulders, he looked over to Talon and Barris, who were holding their ground against Anakin, Ahsoka, and the remaining forces.

In that moment, Y/n felt the power of their bond, the strength that came from love and unity. Drawing upon that connection, he found a newfound determination to fight.

With a renewed sense of purpose, Y/n pressed forward, launching a flurry of attacks at both Jedi Masters. His red blades clashed with their blue and green ones, a deadly dance of power.

But the prolonged battle was taking its toll on Y/n. Exhaustion began to set in, and he could feel his energy waning. Yet, he pushed through, drawing upon his hatred for the Jedi and the Republic, letting it fuel his every strike.

In a final, desperate effort, Y/n unleashed a barrage of Force lightning, overwhelming both Plo Koon and Yoda. The Jedi Masters faltered, and in that moment of vulnerability, Y/n seized the opportunity.

With a powerful surge of the Force, Y/n sent both Jedi Masters sprawling backward. As they lay unconscious on the ground, Y/n's red lightsabers hovered menacingly above them.

Abeloth approached, impressed by Y/n's prowess. "Well done. You've proven yourself a formidable opponent," she remarked.

Y/n's breaths were heavy, and he staggered slightly. "Thank you, Abeloth. It wasn't easy, but it had to be done."

With Y/n's victory secured, he and his allies emerged from the battle victorious. The Republic and Separatists had fallen, and the galaxy was now under their control.

As they looked upon the galaxy they had conquered, Y/n, Talon, and their newfound allies knew that they had changed the course of history. The era of the Sith and the Jedi had ended, making way for a new chapter, a chapter of balance and understanding.

Their love, forged in the crucible of war and darkness, had become the guiding light for the galaxy. As the new leaders, they vowed to protect their vision, a vision where love, not fear, would shape the destiny of all beings.

And so, the tale of Y/n and Talon, two beings from different worlds, came to an end, but their legacy would live on forever. For in their love, they had found true power, a power that would transcend time and space, shaping the future of the galaxy for generations to come.

The END.

or is it really?

?

?

Of course not!!

How could you forget about Y/n's former Master Ki-Adi-Mundi?!

As the battle came to a close and the galaxy now lay under their control, Y/n's mind was still fixated on the missing Jedi Master, Ki-Adi-Mundi. The thought of the Jedi escaping his grasp angered him to the core, and in that moment, he felt a surge of energy unlike any before.

"Talon, Barris, something doesn't feel right," Y/n said, his voice filled with frustration. "We haven't seen Ki-Adi-Mundi anywhere. He must have tried to escape."

Talon placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, love. We'll find him."

Barris chimed in, "Yes, Y/n. We have the whole galaxy under our control now. He won't be able to hide for long."

Abeloth, ever observant, added, "Indeed, young one. Ki-Adi-Mundi can't escape your grasp forever. We shall find him and make him pay for his deeds."

Determined not to let the Jedi escape justice, they set out to find him. After some time, they located Ki-Adi-Mundi floating in an abandoned escape pod in space. Y/n used the Force to bring the pod back to his ship.

"Got him!" Y/n exclaimed triumphantly.

As they brought Ki-Adi-Mundi back to their base on Dathomir, Talon asked, "What do you plan to do with him, my love?"

Y/n's eyes glinted with a dark determination. "He will pay for everything he's done. He will watch as we make every single Jedi suffer before his eyes."

Barris nodded in agreement. "Yes, let him see the consequences of their actions."

Abeloth, who had been watching silently, added, "A fitting punishment for their crimes. Let them know what they have brought upon themselves."

One by one, they brought the captured Jedi before Ki-Adi-Mundi and subjected them to endless torture, making the Jedi Master, Ki-Adi-Mundi, witness their suffering.

Talon's voice carried a chilling edge as she addressed Ki-Adi-Mundi, "You see what your precious Order has brought upon the galaxy? The suffering, the pain. It's all because of your arrogance and blind loyalty to the Jedi Council."

Ki-Adi-Mundi couldn't believe what he was witnessing. He tried to reason with Y/n, hoping to appeal to the Jedi that once was. "Y/n, please. This isn't you. You were a good Padawan. You were like a son to me."

Y/n's face twisted into a grimace. "That's right, Master. I was your Padawan, and you left me to die. The Jedi Order turned their back on me when I needed them the most. Now it's time for you to watch as your Order falls apart."

As the torture and executions continued, Ki-Adi-Mundi's pleas fell on deaf ears. The atmosphere was charged with dark energy as Y/n, Talon, Barris, and Abeloth laughed at the Jedi's despair.

Ki-Adi-Mundi couldn't take it anymore. He reached out through the Force, trying to connect with Y/n, but Y/n silenced him with a wave of his hand.

"I'm sorry, Master Mundi, but you have to understand the consequences of your actions," Y/n said with a cold tone.

Once the Jedi had been dealt with, they returned Ki-Adi-Mundi to his cell to grieve for a whole month, left to contemplate the consequences of his actions.

At the end of his grieving period, they brought him back before Y/n, Talon, Barris, and Abeloth for his own execution. Y/n ignited Ki-Adi-Mundi's lightsaber, a cruel twist of fate, and with a triumphant swing, he decapitated the Jedi Master.

With their vengeance fulfilled, they all basked in their newfound power and lived as the rulers of their new empire. Y/n, Talon, and Barris reigned with Abeloth by their side, and the galaxy was shaped according to their vision.

The once-divided factions of the Republic and the Separatists were united under their rule. They brought order and stability to the galaxy, but not through fear and tyranny, as the Sith before them had done. Their rule was one of balance and understanding, where love and compassion guided their decisions.

In the end, Y/n and Talon's love had not only brought them together but had become the foundation of their empire. Their bond, strengthened by the trials of war, had become a beacon of hope for a galaxy that had known only darkness and strife for so long.

And so, the story of Y/n, Talon, and Barris, fueled by love, power, and vengeance, came to an end. But their legacy would live on, remembered throughout history as the leaders who had brought about a new era of peace and prosperity in the galaxy.

The End.

(Well guys, thats the end of the story, I hope you enjoyed it, since it was my first one ever I doubt it but we'll see I guess, let me know if you have any suggestions for me since I will be writing the Harry Potter book and 2 or 3 more Star Wars which I have already kinda planned ahead for. Anyways thanks for reading and see ya in my next story hopefully :))
(Btw I wrote this 28.7. so its possible that I've already written some of the Harry Potter story by the time this is out but we'll see.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386 9 7
"I never understood why I was born the way I was, I was taken to the Jedi temple to become a Jedi Padawan yet I was dealt with very little to work wi...
2.3K 52 15
evelyn zaad has been passed from master to master during the entirety of her padawan training, and now in the final year of the clone wars, master t...
1K 11 10
The Clone Wars end, Chancellor Palpatine is revealed as the Sith Lord and taken down by the Jedi, the chips are found and deactivated, Order 66 never...
5.1K 67 9
Nivix Palpatine has been apart of the Jedi Order for her entire life while her father has secretly taught her the ways of the dark side. When her fat...