My Childhood Sweetheart's Bro...

De silviaaxox

Abbie has been with Dan, ever since she can remember. She met him at 5, had their first kiss at 6, shared a... Mai multe

Part 1: Boyfriend's Brother
Part 2: He's Back?
Part 3: Hella Cute
Part 4: Date Night
Part 6: Awkward Situations
Part 7: Calm Down
Part 8: You Broke Your Promise
Part 9: Ditched
Part 10: Caleb Over Dan
Part 11: Karen's Birthday
Part 12: Finally
Part 13: Kidnapped
Part 14: Visitations
Part 15: Paris Here We Come
Part 16: Tourists
Part 17: Date Night
Part 18: French Movie
Part 19: Catch Up
Part 20: Prom Shopping
Part 21: This is Awkward
Part 22: Prom Ditch
Part 23: Your Brother Pissed Me Off
Part 24: Prom?
Part 25: You Crossed the Line
Part 26: Prom
Part 27: Text Message
Part 28: "Best Friend"
Part 29: I'm Gonna Be a Dad
Part 30: Stay Away From Him
Part 31: Explanations
Part 32: Oh My God
Part 33: Beach
Part 34: Party
Part 35: You Can't Keep Your Promise
Part 36: Monster
Part 37: I'm Lost Without You
Part 38: First Day Back
Part 39: I Hate My Birthday
Part 40: I Love You
Part 41: Belated Birthday

Part 5: Sleepover

8.8K 230 23
De silviaaxox

Usually when I got to spend time with Dan and his family I would be looking forward to it, but as I entered school on Friday morning, I was dreading the day ahead.

"You look exceptionally pretty today." Grace told me, as I joined them at lunch.

I was wearing a khaki boxy short sleeve blouse crop top, a pair of black leather skinny jeans, a pair of black suede platform peep toe heels and a black oversized drape cardigan. "Thank you very much."

"Is there a special occasion?" Bella asked.

"I have dinner with Dan's parents tonight." I told them.

"You two are goals." Grace laughed.

"I saw your big bag in the morning." Bella smirked. "Are you sleeping over?"

I laughed. "You guys still act like its new."

"It's fun to tease you." Grace grinned.

"I don't know if there's any point of getting excited. It's still awkward after Wednesday." I told them. Dan and I hadn't brought up the subject of him and Caleb since our date night but it had been pretty awkward between the two of us.

"So there's no hope of them two sorting it out?" Bella asked.

I shrugged. "Don't think so."

"What brought this up anyway?" Grace asked. "I thought you hated him too."

"I do." I confirmed. "But I spoke to my mum about this and she basically just told me all of this was pointless."

"So what? You're just going to forget everything Caleb has done, and just try and be civil?"

I sighed. "No, of course not. But ever since Caleb has been back, Dan hasn't been himself, and I was just hoping that maybe if they sorted things out, it would change everything and it will go back to normal."

"Well tonight should be interesting for you." Bella commented.

"To say the least."

/////////

The match went smoothly, bringing us a clear win of 5-2. I met Dan outside the boys locker room, where he gave me a kiss before leading me to the car park.

"I'll see you at mine?" He asked.

I nodded. "I'll be right behind you." I was taking my own car because I found it more practical.

"Abbie, finally! It's been two weeks since I've seen you!" Mary exclaimed as I entered the kitchen.

"Hi Mary." I laughed. "Do you need any help?"

"No. I've got everything sorted, why don't you take a seat at the table?" I did as I was told, taking a seat next to Dan.

"How is school?" Derek asked as I took my bite.

"Okay I think so far. But this year is going to be a tough one." I told him.

"I heard you're seated next to Caleb in French." Mary grinned. "You could teach him a few things." I felt Dan's muscles stiffen at the comment. I touched his hand under the table to try and relax him and let him know it was okay, while I laughed it off in front of his parents.

"He won't need my help. The teacher is impressed by his knowledge of the language already." I reassured.

"It's a shame he can't join us for dinner." Derek commented.

"Oh, is he not coming?" I asked.

Mary shook her head. "He's gone out with his friends for the night."

"Oh I see."

"How was the match honey?"Mary asked Dan.

"Great actually. We won 5-2." He replied, munching on his food.

"Congratulations Son." Derek grinned, proudly.

"Thanks dad."

At that moment Mary stood up, and left without a word, returning a few moments later with a large book in her hand that soon turned out to be a photo album.

"Oh my god mum." Dan muttered, making me laugh.

"I've been keeping a photo album for you two." Mary smiled, opening it up. "You've known each other so long and there's so many pictures, I just thought you deserved an album of your own."

"Oh my god Mary." I gasped. "That's amazing."

"Your mum has one too." Mary told me.

"What? She does?" I asked. "Why hasn't she ever shown me?"

"Your mum and I were keeping these to give to both of you on a special occasion." Mary said. "Like your 18th, or your wedding."

"Oh my god this is so embarrassing." Dan muttered, earning a laugh from Derek.

I punched Dan on the arm playfully. Personally, I found this so adorable. Our mum's were always 100% supportive of our relationship but I never knew it meant so much to them.

"So what's the occasion tonight?" Dan asked. "Why are we being shown this?"

"Well, there's no particular occasion honey," Mary told us. "But we're all here together tonight, and the other week when your whole family came over Abbie, you were speaking about how supportive you are of our son, and even though you very well know that Derek and I love you like our own daughter, it only got to us that night how lucky Dan is to have you, and how lucky we are to have you in our family."

I was staring at Mary and Derek in awe. I couldn't believe what Mary was saying. I mean, I had always known they liked me and even treated me as a daughter at this point, but Mary saying all of this did mean a lot to a point where I could feel my eyes getting teary.

"So I've just been really tempted to show you two this album lately." Mary pushed the album in front of Dan and I.

Dan rolled his eyes but I ignored him and opened the album. The first picture was of Dan and I at 6 on the swings in the local park. He was sitting on the swing while I pushed him. I smiled, nudging him to look at the photo.

"Do you remember how long it took you to learn?" I asked.

Dan chuckled. "Too long. But you helped."

I raised an eyebrow. "Helped? You mean I taught you."

He rolled his eyes. "If that's what you want to call it."

I turned the page over to find a picture that instantly made me smile. Our first kiss. We were 6, so it wasn't much of a kiss, our first proper one was at the age of 11 of I remember correctly. Nevertheless, this was an important moment, this was when it all started.

"That's such an adorable photo of you two." Mary smiled in awe.

Dan joined his mother as he kissed me on the cheek. "That's when it all started."

A few pages over I found a set of pictures from our shared 8th birthday party. In case you thought my life couldn't get anymore cliche, you should know that Dan and I have the same birthday but he's a few hours older. That year our mums decided to throw us a shared birthday party seeing as we had the same group of friends anyway.

"Do you remember what I got you?" Dan asked, with a smile.

I but mine back. "Of course I do. You gave me a hand made bracelet with two heart on it,"

"One for me, and one for you." We said together.

Oh god this was so cringey, but I loved it. I gave him a kiss before turning the next few pages. "Oh my God." I exclaimed, looking at the picture in front of me.

Mary and Derek laughed. "That's your first official date."

I stared in horror at my overly curled hair and the flower that pinned my fringe up into a side quiff. And that was only my hair, the bright blue eyeshadow and hot pink glittery lip gloss didn't make it any better. And then the dress. Oh God. Where do I even start? The hot pink ruffled bottom with the royal blue bow around the waist and floral top. How was that okay? Why was that okay?

"Are you alright?" Mary asked.

I shook my head. "Why did my mum think it was okay to let me leave the house looking like that?"

Mary and Derek laughed as Dan was trying to hold his back. "It was a different style back then sweetie." Mary comforted me.

"Wow." I breathed.

Dan laughed next to me. "Don't worry babe, I remember the first thing I told you was you looked beautiful."

"That probably explains why two days later your optician told you you need glasses." I pointed out.

"You did!" He defended with a roll of his eyes at my comment. "You could have a bin bag on and stink of the garbage you took out of it just seconds before, but to me, you would still look beautiful."

"Derek honey, why were you never this romantic?" Mary pouted at her husband.

He took her hand. "You should be proud that I brought up my son to be better than me."

I smiled at Dan, knowing how lucky I was to have him as my boyfriend. I then shut the album and slid it over back to Mary. "I think I've had enough for the night Mary." I laughed. "But thank you so much, it means a lot."

Mary smiled at me, taking my hand. "Any time sweetie."

Dan cleared his throat, rubbing his hands together. "Thank you for the meal mum, but Abbie and I are tired after the whole week, so I think we'll get going to sleep."

"Yeah, thank you so much, the dinner was lovely." I kissed her cheek as I got up from the table and waved at Derek with a smile. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight kids!" Derek called after us as he took the dishes into the kitchen.

"Goodnight sweetheart." Mary kissed Dan on the cheek before turning to me. "Goodnight Abbie, if you need anything just let me know."

"Of course." I smiled before following Dan upstairs into his room. After a knowing me for so long, and knowing how serious my relationship with their son was, Dan's parents had no problem with me sleeping with Dan in one bed. They never complained about the noisiness either so I'm guessing I was still innocent in their eyes as I hoped I was.

"You're such a tease." Dan smirked as I walked out of his bathroom, in my silk, quite revealing pj's.

I smiled at him as leaned on the doorframe. "It just comes naturally to me."

Dan chuckled. "I'm sure it does babe, but it's torturing to me."

I made my way to his bed where he was lying, and lay sideways next to him, giving him a kiss. "We haven't been alone like this in a while you know?"
A smirk appeared on his face, as he leaned in and pressed his lips to my neck. "Oh I know." I rolled my eyes back, as his kisses made their way up to my jaw line. "I think we've got lost time to make up for."

I nodded. "I think we do."

A felt him smile against my skin as his hands made their away under my shirt, up my stomach and to my breast. At this point I couldn't hold myself back anymore and grabbed on to his face, bringing it back to mine as I kissed him. My hands tangled in his hair as his tongue begged for further entrance. I let him, before our lips disconnected as he took my top off. I linked our lips back as my hands made their way down his back and to the waistband of his boxers.

He smiled against my lips. "Not afraid of my parents hearing you anymore are we?"

I giggled, remembering back to our first time where I was more scared about his parents hearing my moans than the fact that I was losing my virginity. I shook my head, sliding his boxers off with my feet, oh yes, I was that skilled.

His hands left my breasts and trailed down my stomach to my waist band. His mouth soon reached my shorts before sliding them off with his teeth. At this point, using hands was way to mainstream.

He soon repositioned himself on top of me as I felt him enter. I let out the moan I've been holding in for all this time as my nails dug into his back. I kissed him viciously letting him know how much I've been craving this for way too long. He moved faster, making my breath much heavier. I threw my head back in pleasure as his lips went back to my jawline, tracing down to my neck where he stayed, delicately sucking on my skin.

It had been too long.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

I Stole The Bad Boys Diary De ♡

Ficțiune adolescenți

1.4M 51.4K 40
Scarlett Everwood isn't necessarily your average 17-year-old girl, but she's managed to get by. After a year of pulling herself back together, she's...
207K 2.6K 49
Four years. That's how long it has been since Sebastian saw his best friend's sister Maya. She was the sweetest seventeen year old girl you probably...
1.7K 98 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
1.5M 46K 43
*NOT A FANFIC* Abigail Simmons and her twin brother, Tony, moves schools for their last year. Why? Well, let's just say one of them got kicked out o...