Part 6: Awkward Situations

Waking up to be met by the face of the love of your life is all you could ever ask for, and that's what I had.

I smiled at the sight in front of me, Dan was adorable when he was asleep. I didn't want to get out of bed, especially knowing Dan and I had planned to go for a morning run, but my throat was incredibly dry and there was no bottled water around.

I slid out of Dan's bed, quickly slipped on my underwear and one of Dan's oversized t-shirts before making my way downstairs to his kitchen. Dan had told me that his parents weren't going to be here in the morning until late afternoon as they were visiting his grandparents so I felt comfortable walking around in just my underwear and a shirt.

I grabbed a water bottle from the grudge before shutting the fridge and turning back around. An unexpected figure made me jump.

Caleb smirked at my reaction to his presence as I noticed his eyes tracing my body up and down. Was Caleb Spears checking me out?

Hypocritically, I couldn't stop my eyes from doing the same. I had never denied that Caleb was good looking, but in the two years of his absence he had become much better than good. My eyes traced his abs, as I found myself counting, a one, a two, a three, four, five, six, seven, an eight pack. This bastard had an eight pack?! What was this? Was he even a human?!

His throat clearing brought me back to reality and as his smirk grew wider I suddenly felt guilt rush through me for even paying any attention to Caleb's body.

"You alright there babe?" He smirked.

"I'm fab." I told him, taking a sip from the bottle.

"I can see that." He checked me out one more time before winking. I suddenly felt my cheeks heating up and it took every nerve in my body to try and cool them down again; I was known for my rosy cheeks.

I rolled my eyes, trying to hide the effect his comment had on me. "Now what would Rachel say if she heard that?"

He shrugged. "I haven't actually said anything though, have I?"

Oh he was sly. I shook my head rolling my eyes. "You're unbelievable."

"Unbelievable sexy?" He asked with a chuckle. "I know luv."

"Stop calling me that!" It was annoying.

His smirk appeared on his face again, as he reached up to get a plate from the cupboard. "Don't worry, Danny boy isn't here to hear us."

I didn't pay much attention to what he had said because my eyes had focused on his arms and the tattoos on them. It was the first time I had seen him topless since he had left obviously, but I hadn't actually seen his arms since he had come back. Now that he was practically naked, I couldn't help but notice his tattoo sleeves on both arms. I felt my jaw drop as I scanned every single one of the little tattoos within the sleeves. They were beautiful, and so incredibly detailed, they must have cost a fortune. Caleb had tattoos before he left, as a 15 year old, but they were nothing compared to the amount he had now.

"What would Danny boy say if he saw you checking me out like that?" Caleb smiled, licking his lips.

I laughed. "You wish babe." The word slipped out before I could even think twice.

A smirk appeared on his face. "Am I rubbing off on you?"

I rolled my eyes, walking past him in the direction of the stairs.

"I must say though Parks," he called after me, "I'm sure my parents would be shocked to see the innocent perfect good girl Abbie, in her thong and their sons t-shirt."