Lawbreaker

By jikanyl

Hanni's life was a whirlwind of success. She had earned the prestigious title of CEO, and with a new BMW, she... More

001 | Speeding Ticket
002 | Hey There, Officer.
003 | Law-Abiding Citizens
004 | Master Plan
005 | Fun At The Abusement Park
005.5 | DANIELLE
006 | Operation 101: Hanni's Bullshit
007 | You're Hurt, I'll Be Your Comfort
008 | Yacht, Coffee, And Stress
009 | Intoxicated In You
010 | Light

Please Read!

2K 86 3
By jikanyl

Before you read I have a few things to remind you;

#English is not my first language
It may not be my first, but I'll try my best to ensure the satisfaction of the readers with this story.

#Reader discretion advised
They may be mature themes not suitable for all ages. Vulgar words are utilized in this story.

#Grammatical errors may occur
As I've mentioned, English is not my first language so please bear with me throughout this story. Don't expect too much.

#Any sort of appreciation is welcomed
Must it be through votes, comments or even posting about this story online is much appreciated. I would like to know your thoughts about this story so I can give my best!

#Critism is accepted
I'm not the best writer in town, right?

(On a side note, I recommend reading this story in light mode for the best experience!)

The following story is a work of fiction and should be taken as such. It is not based on any real-life events or individuals. Please remember that the characters and situations depicted are purely the product of the author's imagination. Thank you for your understanding and enjoy the read!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.4K 22
When will you stop breaking my heart? ________________________________ She was breaking Hanni apart, until there wasn't anything of Hanni left to br...
20.8K 919 17
In a school full of attractive people, Minji suddenly find herself choosing between 2 girls. Hanni and Haerin. Who will she choose? A love triangle b...
356K 17.1K 47
Bitterness. Cold. Hotheaded. Are all things that Kim Minji, the young CEO, is familiar with. She's rich and successful, and very smart in managing th...
67.8K 4.8K 24
Kim Minji loves the idea of not being committed to anyone, and no consequences, which is why she feels it necessary to have sex with any attractive p...