♡ Hinakoma/ Komahina Oneshots...

By jrrrrrrrgrrrrr

Cover art by me. Title says it all, I think. No sexual stuff and I doubt there'll be angst. More

Sonia's Cousin
The tired boy from the main course
Too many Komaedas
Sleepover
Soft Spot
Useless
Bunny Boy
Café
Music
Jealous Friend
Online Love
Food
Headcanons
Listening
Office
Knight
Mask Boy
The bar
Detective
Valentine's Day
Gym Class
Invention
Clothes make people
Requests
Werewolf
Sick
Scars
World Destroyer
Crying
Human, Demon, Angel
Cinderella
In the woods
Overworked
EJ
Grease
Mutual Hatred
Revenge

Jealous

243 6 11
By jrrrrrrrgrrrrr

Thanks for the request! I hope I didn't portray Hinata as too controlling or possessive, that was definetly not my intention.

Hinata and Komaeda were walking through the halls of the school

"I really think I'm gonna fail this math exam. I can never focus while studying," The brunet said.

"I'm sure you'll do amazingly,"

"Yeah yeah..."

He then heard Komaeda let out a struggling noise. He looked at him and noticed that he had a hard time carrying all the books Yukizome had told him to bring to her office.

"Here let me-"

Suddenly, in a swift motion, a boy with long, dark hair grabbed the books with one hand and put his other hand on Komaeda's waist.

"You were about to fall,"

Komaeda looked up at the boy.

"Where do you need to bring these?"

"Uhm... huh? What..? Bring what?"

"The books,"

"Ah! Right! Right. Yukizome-sensei's office,"

"Alright. Have a nice day," With that, he left.

Komaeda turned to Hinata, smiling. "He looked so cool! And elegant... like a vampire or something!"

"Whatever. I was just about to grab the books, by the way,"

"Aw, thank you!"

"Yeah. And I don't think he should just grab people like that,"

"It's no big deal, I promise,"

Hinata rolled his eyes. "It is to me. I don't know about you, but you're not supposed to flirt with people who are taken,"

Komaeda tilted his head. "Are you jealous?"

"So what if I am? I have every right to be,"

The pale boy kissed his cheek. "Maybe, but you don't need to be jealous. I like you and you alone,"

"Fine..." Hinata grabbed his hand and they continued walking.

Komaeda felt bad about it, but he couldn't stop thinking about that guy. He had never seen him before. Where had he suddenly come from? Was he an upperclassman? Or was he in a class below them?

Whatever. He shouldn't be thinking about him. Hinata was already jealous and it wasn't fair of Komaeda to add fuel to the fire.

The pale boy leaned his head against Hinata's shoulder.

-

A few days later, Hinata saw Komaeda and the boy holding a box of chocolates together. The boy held one end of it and Komaeda held the other.

"Thank you," Komaeda said, smiling.

Did the guy give him these chocolates?

Hinata furrowed his eyebrows. Komaeda looked to the side and noticed him. He grinned and hurried towards him, muttering a quick goodbye to theother boy.

"Here!" He held the chocolates towards him. "I made these for you! I hope they're good. They fell down just now and he picked them up for me, so..."

Hinata smiled. He pulled Komaeda in for a kiss, making sure the dark haired boy was looking at them. He shot him a glare.

"Could you maybe try one? I want to see if they're good,"

The brunet opened the box and ate one of the chocolates. He then grabbed another one and gave it to Komaeda.

"They're great. Have one,"

The boy with long hair walked away. Good.

-

Komaeda left the school's gym, panting. He was taking a break to get some fresh air. As he left, his shirt got stuck in the hinges of the door and ripped.

"Oh no..." he muttered, trying to cover up his stomach.

"Let me help with that," A familiar voice said. It was that boy again. He grabbed onto the fabric and slightly pulled on it.

Komaeda blushed bright pink. He looked away and covered his face as this boy played around with his clothes.

"I am Kamukura Izuru, by the way,"

The pale boy didn't respond. He just kept on covering his face.

Suddenly, Kamukura leaned closer to his ear. "Are you even listening? What is your name?"

"What the hell are you doing to him?!" Hinata yelled, running out of the gym. He pushed Kamukura away. "Babe, are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine, don't worry,

He turned towards Kamukura again. "Why did you rip up his clothes?" He asked. "What were you trying to do?"

"I didn't... I... that's not what I was doing. His shirt was ripped and I wanted to tie it up so it would look better,"

"Komaeda?"

"He's telling the truth! My shirt really was ripped,"

Hinata nodded. "Okay. Then It's nice of you to help him, I guess. Let's go back now, Komaeda,"

The two boys left together.

That day, Hinata was upset when he went home. This guy was clearly trying to get with Komaeda. But Hinata wouldn't let him. Komaeda was his boyfriend. Of course he could have other boy friends, but not other boyfriends! It made him really upset. He kwew Komaeda wouldn't cheat, but he needed this guy to just respect their relationship! From now on, he had to make it clear Komaeda was his boyfriend and that wasn't up for debate.

-

Hinata kissed Komaeda on the forehead as they stood in front of their lockers. He held his hand as they walked around the school. He kissed him on the lips during lunch and Komaeda seemed to be enjoying all the affection.

"Why are you so romantic today?" Komaeda asked as they walked to Komaeda's place together.

"I was just trying to make sure that guy doesn't try anything again,"

"Huh?"

"Come on, he was obviously flirting." He said as Komaeda unlocked the door to his home.

"I don't think so. But even if he did, I don't like him like that. I won't cheat on you, Hinata-kun." He looked up at him.

"Ugh, I know. It's just... I feel like he's... ughhhh!"

"Like he's what?" He asked as they walked into Komaeda's room.

"Like you think he's cooler than me! You literally called him elegant and cool after you met him. You never called me that,"

Komaeda walked towards his shelf and pulled out his diary. "I think you're really handsome and cool. I've always thought that." He opened it and flipped to a specific page. "Here. Read this,"

Hinata grabbed the book and began to read.

'I met a super cool boy today!! I don't know his name, but he was a friend of Nanami-san and he was so kind! I tripped and he helped me up and asked if I was okay!'

"I wrote that the day we met. You can keep reading. I wrote a lot about you..." he let out an embarassed laugh.

'His name is Hinata Hajime! And he is the coolest guy on earth. He can skate too apparently. Souda-kun said he's childhood friends with him, I'm so jealous! I wish I had known him for that long!'

'Hinata-kun called my new hairclip cute I think I'm gonna die!!! He said cute and then I think he got embarassed that he said it out loud. I think I love him!!'

"THAT EARLY??" Hinata yelled. "Two weeks after we met you already had a crush on me? Why the hell did I confess first if you've liked me for that long?"

Komaeda sat down next to him on the bed. "I'm waaaaay too shy!" He said, trying to act all cute.

"Sure." Hinata said sarcastically.

"I just wasn't sure if you liked me," he admitted. "I was... terrified of being rejected. I thought you'd hate me. Anyways!! This isn't about me! I proved that I've always found you amazing!"

Hinata smiled and kissed him. "You didn't have to, but... thanks. I love you. I'd never, ever, hate you for confessing,"

"I love you too,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.9K 22
Komahina au where Hajime is a ghoul who tries to eat Nagito but he picked the wrong person to try and eat. MaYbE tHeY fAlL iN lOvE Cover by @d0ir__
1.2K 141 31
Cover art by @/moochisun on insta. In order to honor and respect his family and their tradition (and maybe to keep the world safe), Hinata has to pro...
75.2K 1.2K 29
This is a book of fics I made when I was younger and dumber. If the original artist of my previous book cover sees this, I'm incredibly sorry I didn'...
146K 3.1K 26
Basically Bakushima/Kiribaku one shots :D COVER ART ISNT MINE!!!!