MAFIA BROTHERS [BTS FF] COMPL...

By moonlight_stars96

The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will a... More

prologue
Against The Marriage
Mom's Boyfriend
Kim's Mansion
Turn To Bitch
Marriage
Rules
Punishment
Hang Out
Truth Untold
Promise
Project Partner
Lisa's Party
Truth Revealed
Girlfriends
Brothers Love (Part 1)
Brothers Love (Part 2)
Boyfriend
Break Up
Music Competition
Intention
Locked Part 1
Locked Part 2
No Space
Past Memories
Regret
Jealous
Cousins
Secrets Revealed
Love And Pain
Business Party
Black Angel
Forgiveness
Suffering
True Love
Kidnapped
Lucifer
Lucifer part 2
Epilogue
MAFIA BROTHERS

Shift to Europe

676 16 1
By moonlight_stars96

As the party ended. we shift to Mr.Kim's mansion for now on I’m going to live with my stepdad and my 7 devil stepbrothers. Once we reach Mr. Kim's mansion his maids comes towards me and took me to my new bedroom, that’s was big compared to my old bedroom. I'm super tired after the party, so I lay on the bed and asleep.

Next morning

I wake up alarm sound and I find out myself in an unfamiliar room, then I realize now I’m in Mr. Kim's mansion. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom and after freshen up I went out and open my closet then I changed my clothes.

y/n:  oh god, please!! Save me from that devil's. I don't know why I lose my courage and become weak in front of them. Their strong aurora dominates me.  Y/n, you can’t lose your confidence in front of them. you can face them. Fighting!!!! “ I plucked up the courage to open the door of my bedroom and went out

I went downstairs and there I saw my mom in the kitchen and she preparing breakfast for us. I walk towards her.

y/n: good morning Mom “ I said in a sweet voice.”

Mom: good morning dear. “she said and smile at me.”

y/n: do you need any help mom?

mom: it’s okay dear, everything is done. you go and sit with your dad and your brothers they are in a dining hall.

y/n:  okay mom “I kissed her on the cheeks and went to the dining hall.”

When I reached the dining hall I saw Mr. Kim and BTS sitting on the chairs around the dining table, and there was an awkward silence between them.  I stood still and watched them.  I was very nervous to sit and eat with them, then Mr. Kim smiled at me then he invited me to come and sit with them.

Dad: hey dear.. when did you come? And why are standing there? come and sit us sweetheart. “he said with a sweet smile.”

I smiled back and slowly walk towards them. I saw BTS starting at me but I ignored it. Then go and sit between jin and jungkook. I look at them they just smile at me, I was shocked and smiled back nervously.

A min later my mom and the maids comes along with a lot of delicious food then they placed it in the middle of the table and I can’t believe my eye’s because it’s all my favourite foods, so I look at my mom happily and spoke.

y/n: mom!!! You are the best mom in this world. You know very well how to make me happy. I love you, mom. “I look at the food and smiled like an idiot. ” Everyone giggles see my reaction."

mom: oh my dear!! I love you too, shall we start eating?  “she asks sweet tone”

we begin to eat our food but some of the food is far away from my seat, so can’t reach it, but jin oppa helps me to get that, and I look at him surprisingly, but he just smiled at me.

y/n mind: something is fishy, suddenly he become kind to me why, In the last time they all threatened me and now they become nice to me. What happens to them?

Suddenly dad announce something it’s made me shocked.

Dad: guys I want to tell you something important to you all  “ he said serious tone.”

Bts & y/n: what is it, dad? "We ask curiously."

Dad: me and your mom going to shift Europe. “ he said calm tone.”

I choked while drinking water, and jungkook patted my back.

y/n: what!! no!!

Mom: y/n, are you okay dear? “ she ask worried tone.”

y/n: yes, I’m okay. Why are you suddenly shifting to Europe and what is the need for it now? “ I ask sad tone.”

Dad: I started a new business in Europe so I have to stay there until everything is settled and your mom also gets the job there.

 y/n: okay!! When you guys are comeback.

Mom: dear!!  we didn’t know when we come back. It may take around two or three years. “ she looks at me with a guilty face.”

y/n: I also want to come with you “ I said with tears eyes.”

Mum: no sweetheart, you can’t come with us. “she looks at my sad face.”

y/n: why can’t I come with you? You decide to leave me alone here.

Mum: y/n, I would love to take you with me too, but you just moved to school a few months ago.  If you switch again, it will affect your studies and future, so please understand that you are not going to be alone here, you are going to be with your brothers.

Dad: yeah!! Your mom is right and boys will take care of you.

I look at them they just smirking, and then jin oppa look at me and said

Jin: it’s okay y/n, you will be fine with us. We will look after you, so don’t worry.

y/n: I’m not a kid anymore I don’t need anyone to take care of me. I can take care of myself. and please mom Take me with you I can't be apart from you. “I look at her hopeful eyes.”   

She look at me and sighed and said

Mom: sorry dear!! I can’t. “I look at her disappointed face.”

y/n: FINE... If You don’t want to take me with you then I will move to Jiho's house after you shift to Europe because I don’t want to live with them, and whom you call my brothers they are not my brothers, they are just my STEP BROTHERS  “ I said glare at bts.”

Mom: Y/n!! I never raised you like this. Say sorry to them. She said angrily."

Y/n: why mom? What did I say wrong, I told the truth. they are my step-brothers, and not only that you guys know very well they don't like me. what if they hurt me in your absence? I didn’t trust them anymore, So I won't stay here with them and after you leave for Europe, I will also move to my friend's house.

Dad: Young lady....Don't talk to your mother like this, from now on this is your home and you can't go anywhere. I won't let you go. They are your brothers whether you accept it or not.  You should stay with them, and don't worry that, they will not hurt you in any way. "His voice was calm but scary at the same time, so I nod and started to eat my food."

he look Bts in an angry face and they gulped.

Bts: yes dad!! How can we harm our little sister. " they said together."

Dad: jin.. After we leave here, you will be responsible for taking care of everyone, especially y/n.  If something happened to her. You'll be responsible for that. Understand. “he said commanding tone.”

Jin: yes Dad, don’t worry we will good care of her. “he said calm tone.”

Dad: good. We will be leaving around noon.

Time skip

I was very sad that my mother was leaving me.  I was never separated from her.  Whenever I am sad or I have any problem I go to her and tell her my problems and it gives me peace of mind She always listens to my problems and encourages me. She is not only my mother but also my friend and I'm so scared of being alone with BTS.

y/n: bye mom. take care, and don’t forget me okay? “ I said sad tone.”

Mom: I'll dear, and you also take care of yourself. "Then she comes and hugs me." don’t worry sweetheart, everything will be fine. Be a good girl and always  I will call you when we reach Europe.

Mom: Jin...she may look innocent but she is really a brat. handle her carefully.

Jin: don't worry mom...I know how to handle brats. "He smiled while looking at me."

Y/n: Mom....stop complaining about me. I'll be a good girl.

Mom: you better listen to your brothers, okay? "She gave me a warning."

y/n: okay mom!! Love you bye.

Mom: Love you too dear. “ she kissed my forehead.”

BTS also said goodbye to our parents. Then they get into the car and left. I just stand and watch them live. Without knowing Tears come out from my eyes.

Jimin: why are you crying, sis? Are you scared to live with us? Don’t worry I make your life a living hell here “he said smelly face and others are just smirking.”

I ignored him and enter the house then I started to walk to my room but I felt someone grabs my forearm, so turn and look at the person. It’s jimin, and he looking at me with a smirk.

Jimin: Where are you going in such a hurry?  you have a lot of work to do.

 y/n: what do you mean? Leave my hand jimin “I tried to pull my hand from his grip but I couldn't because his grip was tight.” What did you want from me?

Jimin: I want revenge from you y/n. You have caused lots of trouble between Dad and us, so you should pay for that, So your punishment is you will be our new slave and now go and clean our rooms. “ he said scary voice.”

y/n: why should I listen to you? I don’t want to be your slave so let it go of my hand “ I said and glare at him”

v: we are not asking your permission and did you forget what your mom told you, You should listen to us.

I just sigh and said

y/n: okay! I will do that, but let’s go of my hand first.

“ then he leave my hand and I went to their rooms and started to clean. 3 hours later I clean everyone's room. Now I’m super tired. I never work this much in my entire life.

I sighed and went back to my room and laid down my whole body on a soft bed. After a few seconds I asleep”

I was sleeping in peacefully but one of our maids come inside my room and try to wake me up

Maid: miss y/n, please wake up. it’s dinner time.

y/n: oh please, I need more sleep and I’m not hungry, so I don’t need dinner. can you please
leave me alone? “I said sleepy tone.” Then she left my room and I went to sleep again."

Time skip 1 am

I woke up from my beauty sleep. My stomach started to growling. I didn't eat anything except breakfast and now I'm starting to get really hungry, so I decided to eat something and then I slowly walked out of my room to see if there was anyone in the hallway but I didn't see anyone so I started walking towards the stairs. Finally, I reached the kitchen without knowing anyone.

I open the fridge and try to find out anything to eat but there was nothing to eat, so decide to make something for myself. I saw some fruits in the fridge, I took the fruits and started to make fruit salad. a min later my fruit salad is ready and I begin to eat. Now I feel so good.

Then again I started to walk back to my room but once I reached the living room I saw one of my brothers entering the living room, so I immediately hide behind the wall and try to find out who was. It’s suga oppa.

Y/n: what he is doing here at this time? ” I think into myself.”

??  what are you doing?

Someone said behind me.

y/n: can’t you see, hiding from Suga oppa? “ I replied to him.”

Then I realize someone is behind me and now I got nervous. I slowly turn my body and look at back to see who was and then my eyes are widen to see it was suga oppa. Who was in my behind? He looks at me questioning face.

y/n pov:

fuck!! Want will I do now, I'm shivering badly.

Suga: why are you hiding from me?

y/n: …..

I want to say something but no words come out of my mouth because of the fear. Then j hope oppa entered the living room and said

J hone: I think she scared of you hyung. “he said and walk towards us,”

Suga: are you scared of your oppa, y/n?

I don’t know what to say, so I just look at him silently.

jhope:  if we ask something of you should be answered immediately or else you will face bad consequences y/n. “ I said looking at me.”

After hearing what he said, I become very nervous, so I immediately ans his question.

y/n: y...yes oppa!!! I’m scared of you “I said looking at my feet”

suga pov

Whenever people tell me they're scared of me, I feel happy and proud of myself, but for the first time after hearing y/n say that she's scared of me, I feel bad and I don't know why it hurts, then J Hope started asking her more questions.

j hope:  Why should you be afraid of him?  He did nothing to you.

Y/n: shitt!! What should I answer him because I also don’t know why I’m scared of suga oppa. "I was in my thought then suddenly suga oppa spoke."

Suga: don’t worry y/n, I won’t hurt you until you stay out of my way  “he said with an arrogant smirk.”

y/n: I will “ I said slowly.”

Suga: good. “then he come and patted my head and walk back to his room.”

Jhope: good night y/n, sweet dreams “Then he also left the living room.”

now I’m the only one standing in the middle of the living room. so I decide to go to my room.

I lay down on my bed and thought about what happened a few min ago suddenly my phone started ringing. I took my phone from the nightstand and look at the caller id. It’s mom. I immediately picked up.

On phone:

y/n: hey mom, did you reach Europe?

Mom: yes dear, you didn’t sleep? Why are awake at midnight?

y/n: I'm just awake right now mom, because of my stupid ringtone. “I lied”

y/n: Mom can we talk for a min?

mom yeah, Sure dear.

I just silent for a second and spoke.

y/n: mom...I really do not want to leave here without you. I am scared of them. What if they try to hurt me again? Mom, please talk to dad. I want to shift jiho house. I feel like I’m not safe here.

Mom: y/n sweetie, calm down. I can understand you, but nothing will happen to you. No one hurt you there. Your dad already warned them, and they promised your dad they always protect you, so don’t be scared. They won’t hurt you. Why can’t you try to make a bond with them? It will make things easy.

y/n: but mom-

Mom: no but y/n, I want to go now, I will call you later. Good night dear. Love you.

y/n: good night mom. Love you too.

Call ended

Y/n; it’s my first day with bts and I face a lot of things today. what will happen the rest of the days? Argh…. I just hate my life. Mom is right why shouldn't I try to bond with them? No!! I don’t think it’s a good idea. "I argued with myself and asleep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 155 37
so guys first thanks for reading this love you it's a story of mafia team everyone scared expect of y/n so watch what will happen 💜❤️❤️ Story hehe H...
91K 3.1K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
122K 4.6K 96
A girl, she is Kang YN. Her life was not normal but fine until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who fall in love with her mother. They a...
61.2K 1.6K 32
This is a story about a girl (y/n) she has 4 sisters which has same terrible past as y/n. They lost their father at very early age and lived with the...