Three Mysterious Stickfigures

By Tinnylace

It was a normal night in Alan's PC. After Alan and Tsc (the second coming) finish their animation, Tsc went t... More

Mysterious stickfigures
Meeting Alan
Secrets and confessions
Embarrassing situation
Cats
Painful Memories
Potion Trouble
Purple Hollow head
guys
Wait
Y'all (request closed)
Good news guys!
Drawing
ideas
Purple hollow head (pt2)
TYSM
Full introduction
Cover
Another One?
Another One? (pt2)
Actually, FUCK
Pls give me a color
What happened?!
Panicking
Searching for them
TY
AHH
im not crying
Lonely
not dead
Guess
Apologies
Time for the plan
HII
Long time no see

Broken

49 1 11
By Tinnylace

It is now the time to reveal my evil idea, >:) Hehe hehehe.....

Enjoy.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they got out of the computer, it's been a couple of weeks since that happen and they been visiting the CG lots of time and sometimes have a sleep over.

Right now, Matcha and Lavender was walking together outside, searching a place to eat "I saw this cafe that just open up a few weeks ago, it should be just a couple of blocks away. Oh! And its a cat cafe that have a bunch of cute cats!" Lavender explain to her girlfriend about a cafe.

"Sure, I really want to see more cats then coco but can we take a picture? I need it for my wallpaper." Matcha said wanting to put the new wallpaper so she could remember it forever.

That really make lavender blush. They got into position before Matcha takes out here phone and snap a photo "Perfect! I'm gonna sent it to you real quick... Done! Now we both have the picture." She smile at lavender.

"Oh before we go, I need to check if I had enough money." Lavender begins searching in her purse "You know, I can just pay for the both of us." "I just want to pay on my own." Lavender replied back and the green stickfigure nodded.

But then lavender's purse was snatched from her arm by a person who was now running very fast "Hey! Come back with my purse!" Lavender began running toward the person too with matcha following her real fast.

They run for a few minutes, trying to stop the person and get back the purse. The thief saw there was no cars on the road and cross the road while lavender follow them from behind. Then something unexpected happens, a car with very high speed was in the side of lavender.

Matcha saw this and lavender just realize as soon as that car was getting closer and saw her life flash before her eyes. She was about to get hit but then she was pushed out of the way and ended falling very hard on the ground with her left arm.

Her arm was bleeding and she look at what just pushed her out of the way, her eyes went wide as she saw what had just happened.

Matcha Was laying On The Ground, covered with blood...

Lavender gaps at at the unconscious green girl on the road, the car had stop after it hit matcha "MATCHA!!" Lavender run to her, tears begins falling. "SOMEONE! CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Someone yelled out

"STAY WITH ME! PLEASE!" Lavender hold matcha's hands "E-everythings is g-gonna *Cough* b-be... Okay..." Matcha said very slowly "HOW CAN EVERYTHING BE OKAY RIGHT NOW?!" Lavender yelled back at the dying stickfigure in front of her

Matcha didn't move anymore, her chest stops moving too. The ambulance came as soon as possible and take matcha and lavender with them to the hospital. They quickly drove to the hospital.

~Hospital~

Lavender was sitting outside the emergency room, her face was full of guilty and sorrowness. Her left arm was Bandeged but it was broken,

they give her this
(I don't know how to explain it so here a picture)

(I actually didn't know, what💀. Btw, she wearing it on her left arm.)

Her siblings came to the hospital too after the nurse called them "Lavender, are you okay?! The nurse told us what happened!" Mint said worried.

She look at them, her eyes lost their sparkle and look very depressed, not usually the happy face. She just stayed quite.

'It's all my fault.. '

'I should've keep my purse away..'

'Why did I cross the road without looking?'

'Why. Did. I. Chase. That. Person...'

'Why..'

'What was I thinking...'

'IT'S ALL MY FAULT'

The words keep repeating in her head. Black went to sit besides her "I'm sure she's gonna be alright.." Black said, calming his sister "What do you know?! You're not the one who saw her!" Lavender yelled at him, pure anger.

She realize what she just said "I... I-I" she stuttered, too stune by her words. "It's okay, I know how you're feeling right now. Just let it out." Black held his hands up to her.

She wasted no time and hug him, began crying and sobbing "It's a-all my f-fault!" Lavender said while sobbing, black stroke her back, calming her "It's not all your fault, you're fine.." Black said softly.

After a while of crying and calming, lavender felt a lot better. The doctor came with the bad news "How is she, doc?" Lavender said while getting up

"She's...... Lost a lot of blood and.. She didn't make it.." Lavender felt like she's gonna faith, she sits back down and cover her eyes as she crys again. "Its just like those years.... The same hospital where dad die.." Lavender mumble to herself.

She can't believe it, one of the person who she love was gone

Forever...

'It's all your fault, it's all your fault, it's all your fault, It's All Your Fault, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!!"

"Hey, hey, hey! It's not your fault-"

"IT'S ALWAYS MY FAULT!" She run off to outside "Lav, wait!" She didn't listen and run anyway. She was outside now, sitting on the side with her legs close to her chest. Lavender's eyes were all puffy and red from crying. The door then open from the inside revealing Black.

He sits with her as well. "Hey... Are you okay? I already put Mint in the car." Black gently questions her "Can we just go home..? I don't wanna miss the... Funeral." Lavender ask, her voice crack a bit and talking very slow. Black nodded before getting up and help lav too and walks to the car.

After getting in the car, black then droves them home. After they arrived, lavender goes into the house and straight to her room, shutting the door leaving the two of her siblings worried.

~A few hours later~

It was now the time for the funeral. Black went to knock on the lavender stickfigure's door, it takes a couple of moment before it open. Lavender was wearing a black dress (cuz y'know its a funeral)and it looks like she been crying more by the tears stains "Are you ready?" Black said, unsure if lavender is okay.

"Yeah.. Let's go." Lavender and black began walking to the door as Mint follows the two.

~After the funeral~ (I can't write a funeral scene because it probably gonna be awkward.)

They were back from the funeral. It's was late at night too so they're gonna go to sleep, lavender ignored that she was hungry and goes to her room instead. "Hey, did Lav even ate today?" Black ask mint before he shake his head as a no.

They thought she was already asleep but she was crying to sleep in the room, she sobs for a few minutes before actually falling asleep and same as her siblings.

~The next day~

As usual, it was morning like 9 or something. Black notice that lavender didn't come out of her room yet. Black sigh 'She needs some time alone for now.' Black thought. Still, he was very worried. A ding was heard by him, stops him from thinking. It's was obviously Purple Venom ofc.

~Purple Venom~

>Its seems like something happen because you didn't answer my text yesterday. Is everything okay?

>No. Something happened. Lavender didn't come out of her room yet because of yesterday.

>Okay, what happened?

>So, yesterday lavender were hanging out with her girlfriend and took a walk together. But then, after a few hours of them walking and not coming back to home yet, I received a call from a unknown number. I picked it up and it happens to be the hospital and they said that lavender was in the hospital with an injured arm but they bandaged it. After that call, I grabbed mint and I drove to the hospital and when I get there, lavender look like she was getting blame for something. Turns out, her girlfriend was in the emergency room because she got hit by a car. The doctor came out and told us that she.. Was gone. Lavender didn't even come out since then.

>That's a lot, I couldn't imagine going through that. Maybe you could take her somewhere else that will make her feels better?

>Hmm...

>Maybe I could take her to meet the stickfigures in the pc. I will try that.

>Ohhh.. That could work.

>Well, I need to tell her real quick.

>Of course. Oh and by the way, after all of this, your ass is mine.

>No, nu uh. Bye.

>Remember~ >:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Gosh dang it, I forgot about that... Okay, enough of that, this is about lavender now.' Black shake away the thoughts of Venom... Never mind.

Black went to lavender's room and knock on the door "Lavender? Can you open the door for a few minutes?" No respond. He was about to knock again be hearing the door knob twisting. It open and reveal Lavender who have black spots under her eyes.

"Did you even sleep last night." "I can't, sorry..." Black told her she didn't need to apologize. "Maybe we can go to CG House today to cheer you up. Mochi will be fine on her own for a few hours. What do you say?" Black said, convincing her to go.

"Mm.. Fine." Black nodded before leaving his sister to get ready. After lavender was ready, so is mint. Black then press the button

~Alan's PC~

And now they're in the computer. They appears in front of CG's house and black knock on the door. Second answer the door. "Oh, hey you guys!" Second said, seeing that they are visiting. "Hello second!" Mint said while waving but then second notice Lavender with a depressing face and a broken arm.

"Woah, lavender are you okay? What happened to your left arm?" Lavender stayed silent behind her brother. "She.. Doesn't want to talk about it." Black replies for her.

Second let them inside. The color gang is in the kitchen, enjoying a nice meal together. "Hey guys, look who visited us." Second then walks into the kitchen with black and mint "Oh hey! Uhm, where's lavender?" Blue ask the two, black then point to the living room where lavender was sitting on the couch and just staring down.

She was having those... Dark thoughts alone. They notice her left arm and questioned them. "Uh.. How do I say this... Uhm, she got into an accident and would rather not talk about it." Mint said sadly to the colorful stickfigures.

"Oh no.. Hm, maybe I could cheer her up with pets!" Red said and was about to go before being stop by Yellow "I think we should left her alone for a bit. I mean, she just got here again." "Awe, okay." Red goes to sit back on the chair.

While black and the others talk, mint goes to sit next to red "Pssst... I think you should bring her one of your cats to comfort lavender." Mint whisper to red and red nodded, excited to help her calm.

~After 40 minutes~

Red was going to his room because a bunch of his pets usually sleeps in there. Red open the door to see Rueben, 2 parrots, 4 cats and 1 rabbit (Red, aren't that a little too many😨) anyways, "Alright, which one of you cats should I bring to lavender to comfort her..." Red began looking at his cats and picking "Hmm... You're perfect!" Red then picks up a cat. 

The cat has white fur, yellow eyes, pretty fluffy and very cuddly "Lavender's gonna love you!" Red said to the cat even though they could not understand him.

Red went to the living room and as expected, lavender was still there. She was looking at her phone while her face is still filled with sorrow "Hey lavender." Lavender turns to her side to find red "Hey..." Lavender said back.

"Are you.. Okay? If not then here, I brought you a cat." Red puts the cat down on the sofa right next to lavender. The cat sniffed her a bit before brushing their head against the lavender stickfigure's right arm. "They are the cuddly type." Red mentions.

Lavender looks at the cat for a moment and then patting the cat's head softly. The cat began to purr against lavender's touch 'Cute..' Lavender thought but then the cat jumps onto her lap and purring more. "Seems like they are liking you." Red said smiling.

Lavender's face turn from sorrow to a bit calm. "You... Wanna talk about what happened? If you wants to of course!" Red question lavender, she thinks for a second. "Sure.."

~After telling him everything~ (time skip because this is long already)

Lavender told Red everything that has happened and red comfort her every single time. She starts to feel better, the cat that is in lavender's lap is now asleep "Thanks for comforting me." Lavender thanked red "It's no problem! I always wants to cheer people up when they are sad." Red smiles.

"Well.. You should probably take this cat because they are sleeping." Lavender said and red took the cat from her lap "I'll be going now, if you need to talk to someone, just find me." Red said before heading to his room. 'That was a nice chat' lavender then looks back at her phone, a bit calm but at the same time still depressed.

Suddenly, Lavender's back felt cold all of the sudden 'Why is my back cold..?" Thought. Little did she knows,

Matcha was hugging her from behind while still being a ghost.

"I'm still here."

"It's not your fault..."

Bonus:

Matcha was flying around, following lavender when suddenly, she saw a white ghost that is following lavender too "Hello there, young girl." The ghost began to speak "I believe you are my daughter's girlfriend am I correct?" The ghost ask Matcha

"How did you know? Wait, she is your daughter?" Matcha ask him instead "I want to thanked you for saving lavender's life even though you had to lose yours. I appreciate that." He thanked her.

"My name is white" white said to matcha. She told him hers and became friendly to each other.

~The End Of Part 10~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One more chapter before my exams.

I just realized, the backstory to Lavender, mint and Black didn't make sense because in the chapter 'meeting alan' I type in "Her last creator hurt her dad" but in the backstory, her dad died because of heart attack. I don't know anymore- 💀

For those who ask for the drawing request, you need to wait more because my exams and I kinda forgot about it, sorry! I promise I will get it done.

Also, here's Purple venom's design

It took forever these days :')

✨black star boyfriend✨

Okay byeeeeeeee

Word count
[2513]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 55 32
EMERY GRAY: This isn't a story about pining. It's not about the chase. It's not about hiding our feelings. Our story starts with Alaric deciding to b...
9.1K 305 45
I have no idea what im doing. Just my au of these silliest šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹ Pls help me šŸ˜šŸ˜ I'm being held hostage by victim to write this šŸ˜ Icon by me <33
14.2K 242 20
What happens when two enemies become.. frenemies?? Or more?? I dont fucking know bro, read to find outtt this takes place after nickel and balloon go...
3.4K 152 23
ITS FINISHED EVERYONE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I HOPE THIS STORY MEANS AS MUCH TO YOU AS IT DOES ME. (Please don't let the first chapter stop you...