When I Rule The World (Tbhk x...

Bởi Capnolie

I was a normal Mokke who one day got captured by Teru to be his little sister's pet. She tossed me around li... Xem Thêm

A new Flyer
You little Rascals! (Chapter 1)
FORCE WILL BE USED! (Chapter 2)
A Good Human Excuse (Chapter 3)
Mission Failed Successfully (Chapter 4)
Awkward Encounters (Chapter 5)
Seduction 101 (Chapter 6)
Quick To Snatch And Quicker To Catch (Chapter 7)
Yashiro the Denji kin (Chapter 8)
Calm Before The- OH SHIT!! (Chapter 9)
While I Was Suffering (Chapter 10)
Cold Sweat (Chapter 11)
EVERYTHING IS UNDER MY CONTROL (Chapter 12)
A Matter Of Trust? (Chapter 13)
Your Missteps Are Catching Up (Chapter 14)
Electricity In The Air (Chapter 15)
An Untimely End? (Chapter 16)
Everyone Kneel! (Chapter 17)
Light Out (Chapter 18)
Some Little Snitch (Chapter 19)
Free From My Collar (Chapter 20)
Porcelain Throne (Chapter 21)
It Broke So Easily (Chapter 22)
Mint's Other Side (Chapter 23)
Dirty Little Traitor (Chapter 24)
Is this fine? (Chapter 25)
We Found Bubble! (Chapter 26)
More Than Just A Monster (Chapter 27)
Who Would Save Me? (Chapter 28)
BACK IN HELL (Chapter 29)
Little Devil! (Chapter 30)
Bullying (Chapter 31)
Good Old Therapy (Chapter 32)
Celebration On Dooms Day (Chapter 34)
Push or Pull?! (Chapter 35)
A Strange Help (Chapter 36)
My Blessing Was Your Curse (Chapter 37)
A Note from Author san
What She Is About (Chapter 38)
Firefly (Chapter 39)
Your Part Of The Promise (Chapter 40)
Judgment Is Pending (Chapter 41)
Author San Is Ill
Look At Me Hanako (Chapter 42)
A Devil In The Angel's Eye (Chapter 43)
A Week Full Of Paranoia (Chapter 44)
I Rule The World (Chapter 45)
A Torn Flyer
Murmurs In The Background

High And Mighty (Chapter 33)

241 20 61
Bởi Capnolie

"You aren't half that scary without your fancy Katana."
I tease knowing that Kou would back me up if it escalated.

"Oh? Is that a challenge?"
He puts his hand on my shoulder making me side-eye it with a not-so-confident smile anymore.

"I can make you regret it right now! Ask Akane he knows how much worse I can be, he might even say death is a mercy."
He takes off his bracelet which is stretched longer as he holds it like a belt.

I didn't wanna back out and look like a chicken but DAyUMm did it sound like a good option right now.

Despite my hands feeling uncomfortably sticky I kept my demeanour up. Sure I was scared shit less but if my theory is right this was a gold opportunity to annoy the heck out of this bastard.

"All bark no bite, what is something holding you back~ Don't tell me you are scared?"
I push further, he seemed to be restraining himself knowing his brother would disapprove.

I wonder how much till he would crack-....OH HECK NAH!

Instant regret flooded my mind as the bracelet now was attaching itself to the ceiling and I could Oh too well guess what would happen next. I nervously glanced over to Kou who caught my gaze but he just looked away with a sweat pearl.

Seriously he was leaving me hanging?! Quite literally!
Even though he looked somewhat guilty his face spelt 'you put yourself into this'.

I gulped going into full panic mode.

"Hey!"
Tiara chimed in with a yell getting between us. I took the opportunity to hide behind the kid and use her as a shield while she continued to preach
"Don't be mean to him."

Finding my act of cowardice distasteful it showed on his face.

"Princes I know what I'm doing."
He says giving her a quick smile but she only sighs disappointed
"Must I do everything myself?"

She gently took her older brother's hand and then grabbed me from behind her and dragged me forward.

"Arghh what are you-"
My resistance was useless against the inhuman strength of this girl and the slight energy charge that I could feel pulse through her small hand left a chill in my bones.

Slowly she brought my hand and his together while proudly saying.
"Shake hands and apologize, my teacher taught me this! It always works!"

"Huh!?"
He and I gasp at the same time.

"N-no way! I'm not touching his hand!"
I protest while tugging at it till she lets go. A look of confusion formed on her features.

"Why not?"
She wondered, pouting.
Her blue eyes glistened with hope and her lips quivered with sadness.

From the side of my eye I noticed Teru's brows furrow, I gulp before giving her my hand back.

"If that's what you want, sure~"
The Exorcist replies with a smile as the girl turns to him with a sudden cheer.
"Yay!"

My hand trembles as Tiara brings them closer when suddenly she stops and looks at me.

"You are shaking...did he do something?"
She asks the suspicion in her voice clear as she side-eyed him.

I stay quiet for a moment as a light bulb pops up over my head. I could feel a smirk tugging at my lips but I bit it down.

"In truth..."
I looked down while speaking weakly.

"You can tell me."
She pushed further concerned.
"He's been bullying me all this time, he even pushed me!"
I say feeling tears build up in my eyes.

"What?-"
Teru retorted knowing exactly what I was doing but Tiara cut in. Her hands on her hips as she asked
"You did that? I'm disappointed..."

Teru looked baffled as he tried protesting
"Wait! I didn't do that at all-"

"Shush!"
She says putting a finger up and then looking at the pink Mokke on the ground.
"Bubble what do you think, my dear secretary."
She picks it up letting it sit on her shoulder before crossing her arms.

"Teru is a bully, I recommend a punishment of the highest degree."
The Mokke announced before giving me a wink almost making me smile but I suppressed it to the best of my ability.

"Now, wait a minute- all I did had a reason!"
The Exorcist grumbles a vane popping up on his head however he can't do anything since that would prove me right.

This was leading up to be fun, as long as we had Tiara under our control he was done for.

The young girl ignored his words as she whispered to the Mokke
"Sounds plausible."
She then turned to her older brother and announced
"The court has decided, no more dessert for you!"

"Huh?!"
He gasped looking genuinely shocked. One could say he even looked innocent if you didn't know of his wrongdoings.

"I expect better from you."
She scolds making the Exorcist look at his brother in a silent plea for help.

"Whaaaaa-This isn't fair!"
Teru protested, a look of complete childishness on his face. However, Kou too seemed to be enjoying seeing him struggle and looked like he wanted to pay him back for something so he conveniently avoided his eyes.

"Finally some justice~"
I tease finally breaking the act and smirking as he shoots me a death glare.

An exhilarating feeling tickled in my stomach and rushed through my limbs similar to a sugar high. I was seconds away from taking this further and testing the limit of how far I could go when that plan coldly got shot down with just one cold smile of his.

He was angry and it showed even through his closed eyes and curved lips, there was a vane on his head and a dark aura that sent a shiver down my spine.

He stepped closer while speaking sternly.
"You said I should apologize and hold hands, right? Fine, I'll do that."

My smile was wiped off as I took a hurried step back only to press further against the wall. My sweaty palm stuck against the smooth paint as I uncomfortably stood there with no escape route.
His blue eyes locked with mine, sending a boost to my already-accelerated heart.

"I- I rather not have that apology."
I mutter with newfound regret, the sense of meeting my end any second keeping me on edge.

He placed his arm beside my ear making my breath hitch with a high-pitched noise.

"No, no! I insist~"
He says smoothly with a devilish look in his eyes, while I slowly shake my head in panic.

He knew that he didn't need to be rough to scare me into the other world and yet him gently trapping me against this wall made it so much more threatening.

Amused by my struggle, his eyes crinkled while he instructed.
"Come on, hold out your hand like a good boy."

Embarrassment shot into my mind, I was acting all high and mighty yet he just needed to get close, to make me tremble.

My pride kept my hand down but fear ripped at it, loosening it by the second.

"I'm waiting."
He reminded in a low whisper. I didn't want to listen to him but the power he held over me, made me rethink where I stood.

Heat spread over my cheeks up to my ears in a hot flamy blush, I really thought I was mightier than this...

I sucked in a breath and held it, as I clenched my fist in a last attempt of rebellion and sighed when I didn't have the courage to go through with it and instead raised my hand weakly till it was in front of him.

His curved lips deepened into a more sadistic look as his eyes travelled from my face to my shaky arm.

His palm sneaked up to mine and pressed against it, my heart shook as I could feel the tiniest hint of prickly energy rushing through him.

Noticing my reaction he slips his fingers between my slightly sweaty ones. His hand was a bit rough from callus, showing the hours he must have practised with that katana of his.

But overall his hands were soft, cold at the fingertips but the more you travelled down his finger the warmer it got.

I could feel a chill creep through my bones as I detected the electricity that was flowing through his hand and if he wanted to, could let flow through me.

"I hope you accept my apology."
He said in a sweet tone, his grip tightened painfully silently telling me what to do.

I grinded my teeth attaching my eyes to the floor beside him as I reluctantly nodded.

"That's settled then~"
He spoke satisfiedly, removing his fingers from my ghostly cold ones and taking some steps back to give me room to breathe.

This left me sliding down the wall till I was sitting on the ground. I took a deep breath while I covered my eyes with a hand to calm down from the haunting sensation.

And I was supposed to be a king?...pathetic...

Just as horrified as I was Bubble made its way towards me to comfort my sorry ass.

Meanwhile, Tiara being the child she was didn't sense any of the tension in the air and cheered happily
"It worked! It worked (y/n) is so happy to be friends with you he is even blushing."

Kou already had left the scene, probably outside and on his way, waiting for us to catch up.

---------------a intergalactic spaceship appears------------
(outcomes your favour author and announces some things)

I AM BACK HUMANS AND MOKKE AND I'M STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE MUAHAHAHA >:D

Now I will assert dominance in the fanfiction community!! (jk jk don't take me too seriously...u̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s👀)

As I was on my writing grind these weeks I encountered my very first case of writer's block, It was a long tragic and painful battle including many MANy deaths (is this...foreshadowing?! Jk)

But at last, I rise victorious!!! In the last week, I managed to write again and get back on track! (Cheers arise in the background)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

23.8K 462 24
Hey stop only adding this book to your lists to read! Add the one that says "slight rewritten" too, im moving it and fixing a couple of things, this...
4.4K 83 18
𝓘𝓼𝓮𝓴𝓪𝓲 𝓐𝓤 ===================================================== You lived life as normally as you could. You had a couple of best friends, fa...
18.4K 1.5K 33
❝ Can I just stay here forever with you? ❞ ↳ HANASHIRO AU; even against multiple adversities, Nene Yashiro still dreams of being a great writer like...
24.7K 656 19
"𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠!~" [Requests are closed] Credits to @tomorrow-by-tsundere for making my theme <33 note: this book is now discontinued a...