๐€๐๐˜๐Ž๐๐„ ๐„๐‹๐’๐„. suna r...

By 9chiha

โช ๐’๐”๐๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐€๐‘๐Ž๐” โซ ๐ŸŽง ๐–ฅ๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ฅ๐–ฅ, ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ถ-๐–ก๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ญ , ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ข. ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ แฐ ๐—œ๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐๐˜๐Ž๐๐„ ๐„๐‹๐’๐„.
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ โŸถ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

2.2K 87 64
By 9chiha

˚ S. RINTAROU ‧₊˚.

FAST FORWARD IN THE DAY AFTER THE party and you asked remi to come over. she quickly agreed when you made the call and came over with some things for a self-recovery day. you both needed it after that night (and this morning for you). you more than her though regarding last night.

as of right now, it's 5 pm and you and remi are now doing facemasks.

"okay, which one do you want?" remi asked holding up two different animal facemasks.

you looked at both and chose, "the (favorite animal) one, please!"

she handed you your chosen facemask. the both of you tore open the plastic and slid out the gooey masks. unfolding the mask, you slid it onto your face and pressed it into your skin making it look somewhat decent. remi did the same and wiped her hands with a towel then threw out the garbage for the both of you.

"thank you," you said wiping your hands as well. you sat on the little makeshift bed you and remi made on the floor with many blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals.

remi came to join you on the makeshift bed and started going through the snacks you and her collected. "so," she started as she popped a mini frozen chocolate-covered strawberry into her mouth. "care to explain what happened this morning? or maybe start from last night."

you put one into your mouth as well and laughed, "okay.. okay. but first, tell me about last night. i can barely remember anything i did or said! god, i'm so embarrassed!"

"ok well, to start off, you started dancing with randoms, but that wasn't bad at all. the people you danced with matched your energy, it was quite the show," remi teased you. "what's next..."

"what's next?! oh my god, there's more?" you cried out to which she nodded with a sorry yet cunning smile on her face.

"so as i was saying, after that, you did shots with some people, and everyone was impressed by the way. you also did chugging matches of small cans of beer. you know that thing where you pop it on the side and drink sideways? that. you won most of them," remi took a deep breath before continuing. "what else... you had the literal host come up to you saying you have a pass to all his parties and deemed you the "life of the party" that night. that was pretty cool. oh, and, you made atsumu, osamu and i dance with you one by one. suna too!"

"that's so bad... even suna too?" you groaned shaking your head.

"yeah! suprisingly he just agreed with only one snarky comment, a world record for him. he genuinely looked like he was having fun with you, though!" remi nodded. "he even smiled."

"oh," you said not knowing what to think of that information. "that was it though, right? the only embarrassing thing was the dancing, though... right?" you asked.

"yeah but you did ask for some guys socials so look through like instagram or snapchat. either one."

you dramatically fell into her lap, "never drinking that much again."

she patted your head, "good. i want to be the next person to be messed up! so you watch after me next time, deal?"

"definite. deal."

"good, now let's take these face masks off and finish some skin care. while we do that, you tell me about this morning!" remi practically jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

you followed not long behind her and started taking off your face mask. "ok so where should i start now..."

(third pov + flashback)

y/n stirred in her sleeping, the blinding sun started to slowly make its way and seep through the cracks of her curtains. not being able to take it anymore she wakes up and slowly gained full consciousness.

she rubbed her eyes with her right hand and let out a small yawn. it wasn't as dark in her room but still light enough to see in her semi-dark room. her eyes widened when she sees suna still sleeping from her lap from the night before.

he laid on his side, head on her lap with his right arm gripped around y/n's thighs and his forearm as well as his right hand laid loosely around y/n's calve. his left hand gently gripping y/n's left thigh as well.

'what the fuck?' she cursed to herself. 'what time is it?' a million thoughts running through her mind. she caught a glimpse of the clock on her bedside table to see that it's 11:07 in the morning. she let out a small sigh of relief because your parents didn't bother to check on you before work because of the amount of trust they have in you to send them a text if you weren't coming home.

she noticed him stirring in his sleep as well and she pretended to fake sleep. unknown to why that was her first immediate response or action.

suna woke up a few seconds later, also because of the sun, and tried to make himself aware of where he was. since he was still being influenced by the drowsiness, it took him a few seconds. once he saw himself, and
y/n, in the mirror he quickly shot up and sat straight.

y/n pretended to stir awake and finally "woke up".

she made eye contact with him and quickly broke it acting oblivious, "fuck, what time is it?"

he grabbed his phone but it didn't turn on, so he looked at her bedside table and checked her clock, "11:08."

"god... i'm so sorry," you got up and stretched. "i was only going to let you sleep for a few minutes because you helped me last night, but, well, that was definitely not a few minutes," y/n slightly panicked and spewed a quick apology.

he shook his head trying to brush away the girls worries, "hey, look it's fine. it's my own fault for falling asleep in the first place."

y/n looked at him and nodded then fall backward onto her bed to lie down. he sat on the edge of it and the two of them sat in silence for a minute.

"can i borrow your charger? phones dead."

"sure, my wire should be near my side table."

he found the wire and plugged his small device in. "also, can I use your restroom?"

"yeah, door to the right. thank god it connects to my room."

suna laughed then got up and made his way to the bathroom closing the door behind him and locking it.

as y/n clicked open her phone she noticed the countless texts for osamu, atsumu, and remi. most of them ask where she was if she was home and questions like that. one of them asked "you guys do it? im nosy so... lmk!!!", sent by atsumu, of course. to which she responded with the middle finger emoji and a quick "fuck off. we didn't."

he quickly responded with, "that's not what his little girlfriend thinks."

y/n shut off her phone and rolled her eyes. sure, it seemed like that, but it was not like that. y/n and suna fight all the time. and it's not like those reddit stories where they hate each other in public but fuck on the down low.

and the cuddling? it wasn't even cuddling. she's not sure what that was but it gave her a little feeling in her chest. it was kind of.. uncomfortable? but maybe still giddy and made her feel like a little girl that got caught up in a romantic moment?

'gross stop it.' she sighed and shook her head.

suna's phone lit up and all those messages start flowing in like a tidal wave. it goes unnoticed by you that most of those texts were from sana. quickly placing his phone down because y/n didn't want to get caught, she went on her phone looking through social media and the posts people made at the party. quite a few having her in some of them.

suna then came out of the bathroom and took a seat on y/n's bed. he scrolled through the suffocating amount of messages he got. some from his parents, the twins, sana, and remi too. he replied to most of them, laughing at a few too.

"ha, look what atsumu said," suna patted the space next to him for y/n to come closer. she sat next to him, knees practically touching.

'so did yall.. 😏... ya know... 😏 😏 ????'

'im ur best broooooo tell me. y/n said no but...'

"that fucking asshole," y/n sighed and looked at suna who was just laughing lowly.

he turned to y/n with a smirk on his face. "i mean... your parents are gone, right?"

y/n felt her face get warm then smacked his shoulder, "they are, but fuck off! we aren't doing anything. plus, you're girlfriend wouldn't like that." you moved away from him.

"i'm joking, relax," he tried to tickle the girls' side but she smacked his hand away. "also... sana and i aren't dating, just to be clear. but are you saying if we weren't... whatever we are, you would be down to-"

"my god, no!" y/n tries to kick him off her bed. suna just laughs at the flustered girl. the two of them sat there play fighting a bit.

y/n, actually trying on her part, a little ticked but fluttery about what the brunette said. suna was just playing with her, though. maybe.

"god, you make my hangover headache worse," you laughed although in pain. you got up off your bed to kneel down in front of your night stand and rummaged around for tylenol.

suna looks at y/n, waiting for her to pull it out. "don't got any?"

you shook your head, "nah, pretty sure i ran out."

"want me to go get you some from the convenience store?" he asked sitting up. "i should head out now anyway."

"no, it's okay. i'll probably sleep it off with a nap and some food. thanks, though. i guess."

suna laughed and nodded his head. he gathered his things a situated himself before exiting y/n's room. she followed behind him walking him to the door.

"thanks again, for last night," she leaned on the door frame folding her arms.

suna looked back at her, "yeah, of course. i'll expect the same treatment the next time when i'm the drunk one!"

"yeah, whatever. bye, suna."

"bye, y/n!" he waved flashing an annoying smile.

the (h/c) haired girl was about to take a quick nap before her bestfriend remi came over, but quickly got up from the comfort of her bed once she heard her doorbell ring.

the went down the stairs and opened the door to see a exhausted look suna holding up a plastic bag.

"here, i needed to stop by, anyway," he handed her the bag which appeared to have tylenol and some sort of juice.

he obviously didn't need to stop by. he didn't have anything in his hand for himself. y/n decided not to speak on it and just be grateful for the kind gesture. she honestly didn't have it in her to banter right now anyway.

you placed the bag off to the side and thanked him again, "thanks, i appreciate it... my head is still pounding."

"yeah, i know. you were having fun last night."

"stop it."

"never."

"ugh, goodbye suna!" y/n faked a laugh and started closing the door.

"bye, y/n! see you monday!"

"hope not!"

and with that y/n went to get rid of her pounding headache and suna made his way home.

(end of flashback)

"wow, just date already," remi said trying to tease you.

you rolled your eyes, "fuck no." you said and the two of you laughed in unison.

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 12.4K 31
๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. แดแด‡แด›แด€ษดแดษชแด€- แด€ แด›ส€แด€ษดsา“แดส€แดแด€แด›ษชแด แด‡ แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡ แดา“ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›, แดส€ แด„สœแด€ษดษขษชษดษข แดษดแด‡'s แดษชษดแด…. ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›แดกแด sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… สแด‡แด€ส€s, แดก...
378K 8.9K 31
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ, ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
879K 22.9K 63
basically suna x fem!reader fluff ig? maybe I'll add some spice idk. tw: cussing? slowburn mhmm I don't follow the actual haikyuu!! plot :) #1 on...
52K 2.4K 29
suna rintaro x fem! reader UNI AU โ†ณ in which two ex best friends might have unfinished business when their paths cross again ยฉ myhugelove