Growing Up - Jenna Ortega x F...

By jennaloverz

You and Jenna, separated by a 6-year age gap, grew up together like two parallel lines. She was once the anno... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.

8.

1.6K 53 4
By jennaloverz

On new years you called Jenna from Brazil. She was with a couple of friends, so you were brief, just wishing her a great new year and for her to take care.

You were having fun all the way over Brazil, the weather was hot, you made a couple of friends, and you were spending time with your parents, which was always good.

You missed Jenna a lot, specially just talking to her. She would call shortly everyday to say hi, but only once a week you would talk for hours and catch up on things. She would be heading to New Zealand soon and you would go back to the USA shortly as well.

One night you went to a dance club with your new Brazilians friends. They insisted so much, you tagged along. You didn't dare say anything to anybody about Jenna. You just told your parents you were seeing someone and that they knew her, but they didn't insist, they knew you'd tell them whenever you were ready.

Jenna was on a five hour difference time zone.
Around 3 am in Brazil, which was around 10 pm in Los Angeles, Jenna FaceTimed you.

You were drunk, and the loud music from the club didn't let you hear it the first time.

She called two, three times. You still didn't listen.

Your friend, blonde, thin, nice and sweet girl named Renata, approached you.

"Hey y/n/n. Do you want to come outside and have a smoke with me?"

"I fucking hate smoking." You shouted over the music.

"I have a joint, come on." You were reluctant at first, but she grabbed your forearm and dragged you outside, the music fading a little from the background.

You felt your phone vibrating in your back pocket and you grabbed it. Saw there were 4 missed FaceTime calls and that Jenna was calling you right now.

You answered, still clearly drunk, your speech a little altered.

"Heyyyy baby." You answered, Jenna looked mad, her eyebrows were frowned and she remained silent.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you calling. We're at a club and the music was so loud."

"Are you drunk?" She asked.

"A little yeah."

"Hey who are you talking to?" Renata creeped up behind you holding a lit joint.

"My... best friend. This is Jenna. And this is Renata."

Jenna kept her mad face, and faked a smile to the blonde. She was a really damn good actress after all.

"Hi, nice to meet you." You could tell she was mad, but didn't really know why. It wasn't like you were up to no good.

"She is more than your best friend." The blonde teased you.

"Shut up, let me talk to her." You turned around to have a little privacy.

"Hey beautiful. I'm sorry. How are you? I miss you so much." You told her and her face softened.

"I'm fine. I miss you too. I'll let you enjoy your party there."

"No no no. Let's talk. I'm here." Jenna smiled at you through the phone.

"It's okay. Just don't let this blonde girl steal you."

"Heyyyy, are you jealousss?" You were laughing and Renata walked up to you, putting her chin on your shoulder from behind.

"Who's jealous of what girl?"

"Heyyy, go talk to your fiancée. And let me talk to my girlfriend."

"Ohhhhh so she is your girlfriend." The blonde girl teased you, and poked your biceps.

Shit.

You looked at Jenna on your phone's screen and you saw she was laughing really hard.

"Not girlfriend like that, like girl space friend. Just fucking go."

"Sure sure, okay." Renata walked away laughing and finishing off her joint.

"So now I'm your girlfriend y/n/n?" Jenna was still laughing, you knew you were too drunk to just argue.

"Yeah, okay. Sorry, I can't hear you properly. Call me tomorrow morning. Love you, bye." You blurred out and tried to press the hang button, missing it from being drunk.

"Wait what??" Jenna had her eyes opened wide, looking at you through her phone screen.

"Fuck, this is getting worst. We'll talk tomorrow. Bye." You hang up after blowing her a kiss.

You were fucked later.

You went back inside, had to endure some teasing from Renata and her fiancé Leonardo about having a girlfriend, which you just ignored and said goodbye to them after a while.

You arrived home around 4 am, texted Jenna you were safe and sound and crashed before you could even see her reply.

—-
Next day at around 2 pm your phone started vibrating. You groaned cause it had woken you up, and you just then realized you had the worst hangover. Your head was throbbing and your throat was begging for water.

You picked up the phone and placed it on your ear, not even bothering to open your eyes, your head still buried on the pillow.

"Hi." You mumbled while groaning.

"It's a video dummie. Get the phone off your ear." It was Jenna's voice and she was giggling at your dumbness.

You placed the phone out of your ear and positioned in front of your face, opening one eye just to look at the brunette on your screen.

"Hangover?"

"Yes." You groaned again.

"How was your night with blond girl?"

"She's got a fiancée, stop being jealous." You sounded serious.

"So let's discuss what you said yesterday."

Shit. Just pretend you don't remember.

"What was that?"

"Oh you know what it was." The brunette said annoyed.

"I don't remember shit from yesterday."

"Oh but you do remember you introduced me to the blondie?"

"Kind of. I had too much to drink." Your head was pounding and you were sure it wasn't just for the hangover.

"So... I'll refresh you memory. You called me girlfriend..." you groaned annoyed now.

"Jen, we already established that. I was drunk as fuck, just let it go. We're friends, just don't over think it."

"Chill y/n/n. I just thought it was cute."  She sounded defensive and you now opened both eyes to look at her.

"Sorry. I'm just cranky today."

"You don't say, really?" Irony.

"Sorry. So it's every thing ready for New Zealand?"

You decided to change subjects for your sake.

"Yes. Are you still coming back on the 30th so we can see each other?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure every thing is settled."

"Great. I'll let you rest now, we'll talk later okay? Take care and drink water." Jenna sounded so cute when she was concerned, you just smiled at her and said your goodbye.

The 30th came around and you found out your flight was overbooked and you'd only head back to LA in a couple of days. Jenna was furious because you both had planned to see each other before she traveled south herself.

You guys hit a bump on the road for the next 2 months. You went back to the US and she was all the way to New Zealand. Time zone was a bitch.

The brunette wouldn't call much, and whenever you would try to call, she'd be either sleeping or shooting her movie.

You felt weird the whole time. You knew you weren't dating, but still you needed some sort of validation that everything was okay. 3 months is a long time to be apart from someone, feelings chance and they meet new people.

You were able to get a hold of her maximum twice a week, and not for long periods of time. She seemed normal, but you guys never really talked about feelings. You knew she was still upset you didn't go home on the 30th, but it wasn't your damn fault.

You didn't have the time to go visit her in New Zealand, it was across the planet for god's sake, and you had just come back from vacation in Brazil, you had work to catch up to.

One evening you were home alone, drinking wine while watching some romantic comedies all by yourself. Your phone started to vibrate, Jenna's picture popped up on your iPhone screen, she was FaceTiming you. You picked the phone up and hit the green button, positioning yourself in front of the camera.

As soon as Jenna appeared you let out a "holy shit" very loud. And you both laughed afterwards. She had her face covered in fake blood and it seemed like somebody hit her with a shovel. Fake blood everywhere, even a faked broken jaw, it looked pretty real.

"Heyyy. YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED." She yelled while trying to contain herself inside the camera angle. She seemed to be inside a hotel room and walking back and forth.

"Tell me. You look so fucking psycho right now." You both laughed.

"I JUST TALKED TO TIM FUCKING BURTON." She shouted to the camera, and you just smiled at her enthusiasm. You loved to see happiness on Jenna's features, the dimples on her cheeks as she tried to keep in her smile, her eyes wide open in joy and her rapid breathing and talking.

She was just so precious.

"I can't believe it. Looking like that?" You joked and she laughed.

"THAT might have gotten me the role for Wednesday Addams on a new Netflix series."

"HOLY SHIT BABE. Congratulations, you deserve the whole fucking world. I'm so proud of you. And I miss you." The last phrase you just barely spoke it out loud, but she still heard you and smiled sweetly at you through her phone.

"Thank you so much. I miss you too. I need to call my mom to let her know how it went, she'll be so excited about it. I'll be back soon okay? And then we'll catch up on lost time. Have a good night, bye." She talked very fast and all you had time to do was wave a hand at the camera as she hit the end call button.

This girl would be the death of you, and you just now realized how much you missed her. You switched those romantic comedies for horror movies, just to get rid of that feeling in your heart that would remind you every time of the brunette you had just talked to.

April 2021

Jenna came back from New Zealand and you were the one waiting at the airport for her. You disguised yourself with a pair of sunglasses and a Lakers black cap on your head.

You held a small piece of paper that read "welcome back home". As soon as Jenna passed through those exits doors with 3 big bags, you saw her smile grow wide. She also had a cap and sunglasses. And she was also in sweats and an oversized sweater. She was having a hard time pushing those 3 bags, so you ran up to her and helped her.

Once you were out of the noisy, people filled exit and into the parking lot, you two hugged very tightly. You wrapped your arms around her neck as she wrapped her arms around your waist.

You had forgotten how small she was and just how much her touch had an effect on you. The butterflies were still there.

She pulled away and got inside your car as you placed her bags in the trunk. Thanks goodness no fans, no autographs, no pictures, you just wanted this girl all to yourself after all these time apart.

She talked none stop all about the shooting, about New Zealand, about her costars, her talk with Tim Burton, she seemed like an excited kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa. Her brown orbs were shining and she couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear.

You were smiling yourself just from hearing her talk. The drive to her parent's house was a good 2 hour drive, and she didn't stop talking one single minute.

It felt right at that moment like a couple years back, where she would rant about her day on and on, and you loved the feeling. It gave you a weird pit in your gut, as if you had ruined your friendship by kissing and being intimate, but right at that moment it felt like every thing was okay.

Neither of you talked about dating, not had anyone tried to kiss the other, not even holding hands. But it wasn't awkward at all.

When you arrived back at her parents house, you honked your car and everybody ran outside to say hi to Jenna. Mariah and Mia weren't present, for they were away working and studying.

Aaliyah ran up to her older sister and jumped on top of her, almost knocking her over.

"Holy shit, I missed you J."

You interacted with her family for a good couple of hours. Aali asked about Brazil after Jenna ran out of news to share.

"It was great. I learned a few words, went to a night club which was pretty amazing."

"Is this where you met blonde bitch?" You raised an eyebrow in suspicion and smirked at Jenna.

"Blonde bitch huh? Well, no. And for the record, she had a fiancée and he was there as well. And just to make things clear, in case you didn't get it, I had zero interest in any Brazilian girls. They are pretty hot, but none worth my while."

You teased and both Aaliyah and Jenna threw a pillow at your face.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Ohhh someone's jealous." You smirked.

"Am not. Told you I wouldn't mind if you went out with someone." The shorter brunette girl was avoiding your gaze, and fumbling with her fingers. She was a terrible liar, as crazy as it might sound cause she was one hell of an actress.

"I did kiss a bitch though..." Aali threw another pillow at your face and you watched as Jenna tried to keep a straight face but failed, the jealously clearly showing.

"Oh yeah? Good for you." She sounded hurt.

"Yeah, you should have seen. The cutest bitch I've ever seen. It was the cutest Labrador I've ever seen and she just tackled me and kissed my whole face." Aaliyah burst out laughing with Markus. Natalie was just trying to keep her laughter in, while looking at Jenna from across the room.

Jenna came swirling at you,  slapping your arms and torso as everybody laughed in union. You loved to tease her and it has always been this way.

You held her arms and forced her into a hug, even if she didn't want to at first.

"Sorry, I just wanted to test your jealously." She crossed her arms on her chest and pouted her bottom lip out.

"Screw you." She said while mad, a smile trying to escape the corner of those beautiful lips.

You leaned down to her ear and whispered just for her to hear: "Oh you wish", and her face grew a dark shade of red in embarrassment.

After spending the day, you went said goodbye to everybody and went home. Your farewell with Jenna was almost awkward, you didn't kiss, yet it wasn't like it was years back. You gave her a loving hug and drove home.

You were thoughtful, you couldn't really sleep the whole night just thinking about it.

____
A/N: hey guys. I hope you are enjoying as much as I'm enjoying writing. This chapter was so huge I had to split into 2 parts.
Have a great weekend. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 2K 24
You are an aspiring NBA player that is a college junior entering the NBA draft who meets your celeb crush, phenomenal actress Jenna Ortega in the fle...
126K 2.5K 26
Imagines of Jenna Ortega and her characters with a female reader.
11.8K 221 23
"We are like oceans apart, so far away but yet we connect somewhere in between." Jenna Ortega x Fem reader G!P (TW mentioned in chapters) #1 rank in...
217K 4.4K 65
basically some one-shots/imagines with Jenna Ortega and her characters !! 🀍 !! GXG !! ---- I'll mostly write these when I'm bored or something...