It's All Started With A Lie

By TalesOf_Shivani

She is crazy He is calm. She is clumsy He is reserved. She never stops talking He never talks if it is not n... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 Naina
Chapter- 2 Arnav Singhania
Chapter- 3 Lie
Chapter- 4 A rich liar...
Chapter- 5 weird
Chapter- 6 Remember..?
Chapter- 7 Apologize
Chapter- 8 Tense
Chapter- 9 Another lie
Chapter- 10 Try..!!
Chapter- 11 Home
Chapter- 12 complicated family
Chapter- 13 Apology
Chapter- 14 random man
Chapter- 15 Are you ok?
Chapter- 16 Annoying
chapter- 17 get together
Chapter- 18 Drama queen
Chapter- 19 A sudden call
Chapter- 20 Angry
Chapter- 21 calming down
Chapter- 22 His sister..!!
Chapter- 23 Watching a movie
Chapter- 24 Dinner
Chapter- 25 Threatening?
Chapter- 26 Are you in love?
Chapter- 27 Amusement Park
Chapter- 28 Finding out
Chapter- 29 The truth
Chapter- 30 Broken
Chapter- 31 She is different!
Chapter- 32 Enough of the lies
Chapter- 33 confession?
Chapter- 34 Ignoring
Chapter- 35 Date!
Chapter- 36 The tension!
Chapter- 37 His dream!
Chapter- 38 Typical Siblings
Chapter- 39 Business party
Chapter- 40 First fight
Chapter- 41 The surprise gift..!!
Chapter- 42 Dinner at Singhania's Mansion
Chapter- 43 Meeting his parents
Chapter- 44 The panic!
Chapter- 45 encounter with Dev
Chapter- 46 Accident!
Chapter- 48 Confident Naina
Chapter- 49 Journey with her friends
Chapter- 50 Surprise or shock
Chapter- 51 Accepted
Chapter- 52 Chaotic siblings
Chapter- 53 Cute couple
Chapter- 54 Loyal
Chapter- 55 Kind
Chapter- 56 Kidnapped
Chapter- 57 Captive
Chapter- 58 Rescued
Chapter- 59 Provoke
Chapter- 60 Date!
Chapter- 61 His birthday
Chapter- 62 Unbeliveable
Chapter- 63 Everything Falling apart
Chapter- 64 Let's meet!
Chapter- 65 Holi celebrations...!
Chapter- 66 Different
Not an update!
Chapter- 67 Naina Missing
Chapter- 68 Devastated
Chapter- 69 Is this the end...?
Chapter- 70 Vulnerable
Chapter- 71 She is back!!
Chapter- 72 Our Baby?
Chapter- 73 Another woman?
Chapter- 74 Clarity
Chapter- 75 The change
Chapter- 76 Proposal
Chapter- 77 The rituals
Chapter- 78 The wedding
Chapter- 79 The End!
Epilogue
Epilogue- 2
Bonus chapter

Chapter- 47 His Eyes

2.4K 153 28
By TalesOf_Shivani

Arnav's Pov

3 weeks have passed, and she is recovering well. Now, she is able to walk and her hand injury also recovered well.

From these three weeks, I am not going to the office. I was taking care of her in the morning and working at night.
Ajay attending all the meetings for me and I am attending a few meetings online, which are unavoidable.

"Oye, hero. What are you doing?" Naina asked as she entered my study.

"I am working, baby," I muttered and helped her to sit on the couch.

Did I tell you; she became clingy to me. She just wants me near her... but she never disturbs me when I am working. She just sits near me and watches me working.

"Can I go to the radio station today?" she asked after I wrap my work and sat beside her on the couch. I know she wants to talk, but she doesn't talk until I stop working and give her my attention.

"You are not fully recovered yet," I commented and nuzzled her neck.

"You will be there, na," she remarked.

"Manager sir called me earlier. He said people are missing my show, and they were writing so many mails that his mailbox got stuck because of that," she told me.

"I miss your show too," I remarked.

"You are hearing my voice every minute as I was talking too much and you still miss my show," she chuckled and I laughed.

"Arnav, can I call the manager and tell him that I am coming today?" she questioned.

"I swear, I will be careful," she stated, looking at me cutely with those puppy eyes.

How can I say no to this cute little puppy?

"Ok, but I will come with you and wait until you complete and will come back together," I replied.

"Ok," she squealed.

.

.

.

She got ready wearing a green dress, and I tied her in a pony as she could not twist her hand to do her hair.

"Arnav, I can walk," she commented when I was carrying her to the car.

"I know but I want to," I replied and put her in the passenger seat and I took the driver's seat.

After putting on my seat belt, I started driving, and soon we reached the radio station.

"Don't carry me now, please... I can walk," she said before I picked her up.

"Ok," I replied and helped her climb out of the car.

"Wanna come in?" She asked when I was about to walk back after walking with her to the recording room.

"Can I?" I was not sure whether to go in or not.

"Yes, you can," she assured me, and I opened the recording room door.

She walked in and settled herself on a black leather chair in front of a mic.

"You can sit there," she said, pointing at the chair not far away from her.

I sat on the chair, observing her every move.

She put on headphones... made herself comfortable and swiped two buttons up and one down. I don't know what those are, but she is doing it gracefully.

"One, two, three-" She counted and swiped the green button up.

Show started, I guess.

"Hello, my cutie pies... have missed me? Ok let's give the intro of the show first. Hello darlings, I am back again. Welcome back to my show 'Words from heart' and this is RJ Naina, on air and you are listening to 95.5 Radio. You can call me and share your feelings and you can give messages to anyone through my show, as you know, " she yelled cheerfully, like her voice was designed for this.

"So, guys, did you miss me? Don't tell me no and you already forgot me," she chuckled.

"I am just kidding. I know you won't forget about me and I am sorry for leaving you so many days," she said, her expression changing with every word she speaks.

"Let's take the first call," she said and glanced at me and gave me a small smile before speaking.

"Hello, who is this?" She asked.

"It's Lilly," Came reply from the opposite side.

"Ok, Lilly. Tell me, how are you doing?" Naina asked.

"I am doing fine, but tell me, how are you? They said you met with an accident... Are you alright?" Lilly asked and we could hear concern in her voice.

"Yes, Lilly, I am alright now. I have got a beautiful person who can take care of me," she said, making eye contact with me and I smiled.

She took two calls before playing a song.

"Are you getting bored?" She asked, sliding her chair to come near me.

"No," I replied, immediately.

How can I get bored with her voice?

"You can go out if it gets boring," she said hurriedly and rushed to the mike when the song was completed.

She took a few more calls and played a few songs... while giving a small smile in the middle and stealing glances at me. Everyone is very concerned about her health. It's really great to have loyal fans.

"Hello, who is this?" She asked as she took another call. Only she is capable of talking to strangers like they are her friends from years. I can't talk like her, seriously.

"Hello, Naina. Guess who?" The girl who called asked.

I think she is a regular caller.

"Kavya," Naina chirped.

"Yes," that girl squealed.

"It's been a long... How are you, Kavya?" Naina asked.

"I am good, but you aren't. Take care of yourself, Naina... There are many people who love you, so be careful," she said, scolding.

"Ok, I will be careful," Naina remarked.

"Every time you ask questions but for a change today, I will ask you a question," Kavya commented excitedly.

"Ok, go on," Naina muttered.

"Earlier you said, I have got someone to take care of me, right? Is that your boyfriend?" Kavya asked.

Naina looked at me before answering. I am ok even if she says no... it's her choice to tell them or not but I will be happy if she says yes.

"Yes," she replied and I smiled.

"Really?" that girl asked happily.

"So, tell us what you like about him? Don't tell heart or love... tell us which physical feature of him you like the most?" She added.

"His eyes," Naina said, making eye contact with me.

"His eyes hold different emotions that I can't name...
I can see my world in his eyes...
His eyes can talk... Can ask questions...
I have never seen anyone's eyes as beautiful as his...
His eyes are deeper than the ocean that I want to drown...
I can live all my life just looking at his pretty eyes...
The moon can get jealous looking at his eyes as his eyes shine better than the moon...
Stars can envy him because his eyes are sparkler than the brightest stars..."

"Kuch toh hai unke nainon mein ( something is there in his eyes) she completed without breaking eye contact, and I found myself falling in love with her all over again.

I felt an urge to kiss her listening to her magical voice.

"That was very nice," We both came out of our daze hearing the voice from the speaker.

Naina talked to that girl and played a song...

I fall in love with you a little bit more
Little bit, little bit, a little bit more
Every time I think I've lost my way,
I fall in love with you a little bit more
Little bit, a little bit more than before
Even on the days I'm not so sure
I fall in love with you a little bit more

Taking this as an advantage, I walked to her and slammed my lips on her without uttering a word.

She tried to push me first, but apparently, she kissed me back, gripping my shirt.

I left her just when the song was about to end.

She controlled her breathing and took the last call and informed traffic updates, then ended her show with a song.

"Let's go," she mumbled shyly, and her cheeks were still red due to the blush.

"Baby, we have done more than this," I commented and pinched her nose.

"Shut up," she said as she hid her face in my chest, gripping my shirt in a tight fist.

I laughed and wrapped my hands around her.

"I love you, butterfly," I said and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too," she mumbled and kissed my chest.

"And we love you both," we heard a voice and looked at the door to see.

Her manager, with a few staff members, came to the recording room with flowers in his hands.

"Happy recovery," he said, forwarded flowers to her and she thanked him.

After talking with them for a few minutes, we walked out.

Our drive back was filled with my teasing and her blushing. She is usually a bold woman but I like it when she blushes just by a remark or little kiss.

I ordered food as I am in no mood to cook right now and I don't let Naina cook, of course. She will burn my kitchen or her fingers for sure if I let her cook.

It's ok if she burns my kitchen, but what if she hurts herself?

"I will go and take a shower," I commented and came back to the bedroom while she was watching television in the living room.

After taking a shower, I dressed myself with gray sweatpants and a black tee then went to the living room to find Naina, but the scene I saw in the living room left me speechless.

"Are you serious, butterfly?" I exclaimed.

"What happened, Arnav?" she asked lightly.

"You ate the whole tub of ice-cream in 20 minutes," I remarked.

It's not that she ate all of that, but it's not healthy to eat the whole tub of ice-cream at night that too in winter.

"It's not my fault. I can explain though," she commented, raising her hand in surrender.

"Ok, explain," I ordered strictly.

"I just went to drink some water and saw this ice-cream tub sitting in the fridge lonely without any owner, so I just adopted this orphan tub to give it a new life," she explained seriously.

Seriously? Orphan ice-cream tub? Sitting in the fridge lonely and without any owner... What can I say to this girl... how can I even get mad at her.

Look at her, she is looking at me with those innocent puppy eyes and her lips formed a pout, making her look incredibly cute.

I wiped her lips with my thumb and licked the ice-cream.

"You are not mad at me, right?" she asked cutely.

"No, I am not," I replied, patting her head. "But don't eat ice-cream at night without telling me."

"Ok," she replied immediately.

"Now, come on, have dinner," I served dinner to her and myself.

"Why are you not eating?" I asked as she is just fudging with the food but not eating anything.

"I am full," she replied, rubbing her stomach.

"But you didn't even eat half of it," I exclaimed.

"I ate a whole box of ice-cream... now my stomach doesn't have any place for this food," she responded. I nodded and had my dinner in disbelief.

"I am sleepy... let's go and sleep," she nudged me while we were watching television and a yawn left her mouth.

"Ok, let's sleep," I murmured, and we went to bed.

I took her into my arms. She put her head on my chest and wrapped her hand around my waist and our legs tangled under the sheets. I kissed her forehead as I wrapped my hand around her waist.

"Good night, butterfly," I mumbled, but I didn't get any reply.
She already fell asleep. This girl can sleep even in the thar desert.

Kissing her head once again, I closed my eyes, welcoming the sleep.

I don't know how much time I slept, but I woke up when someone scratched my shoulder. Of course that someone is my beautiful butterfly. There are many ways to wake a person up but she chose to scratch me and yesterday she pulled my hair to wake me up... she and her unique ways.

"What happened, butterfly?" I asked, rubbing my eyes as I sat up on the bed.

"I am hungry," she replied with a pout. How can she be so cute?

I made Maggie for her while she was talking to me sitting on the kitchen Island.

"Here, eat," I remarked as I gave the Maggie bowl to her.

She sat on the couch Indian style while I sat putting one leg on the floor and another leg on the couch, facing her.

She is talking non-stop. Telling me about her childhood stories. Her face is glowing like a moon in the dim light and her eyes are shining like stars while she is speaking and her hand gestures while talking is another sexy thing about her.

I was controlling myself for such a long time but she is testing my patience by behaving too cute and the thing is, she is not trying it... she is being herself and I am getting hard just looking at her normal self.

She is just talking and not eating, so I took the Maggie bowl from her and started feeding her.

"You know when I was 10. I was hungry in the middle of the night and went to get something from the fridge. I didn't switch on the light because of the fear of waking my mom up, but Avi saw me going to the kitchen and he followed me. He thought I was a ghost, and he screamed his lungs out, that startled me and I threw a water bottle on him thinking he was a thief," she told her story and we both laughed. I can imagine how clumsily she threw the water bottle on Avi, Poor Avi.

"Another time..." she was talking, and I had to remind her to swallow the food.

"Aahh," I asked her to open her mouth, putting a spoon full of maggie at her lips and she opened her mouth.

Can't believe how my life changed with only one woman. Once a wise man said, a man can change himself for the woman he loves.

A right woman can change a man's life without even trying.

***

Hey peeps ❣️

What do you think about the about the update?? Tell me in comments💬💖

I am happy to share that Falling for my Wife reached 1.5m reads... Thank you so much everyone for making it an all-time successful book of mine 💕

Do vote and comment your thoughts🤔💭 and suggestions 🥰

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 9.8K 94
{ 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 #1 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘} 𝐕𝐢𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐱 𝐒𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐎𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢 She is soft-spoken; he is hardened. She is ice; he is f...
39.3K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
22K 1.1K 21
Ridha Gupta, an innocent and a sweet girl who is facing lot of issues inspite of belonging to a good family. She is broken and all want is love and c...
139K 8.2K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...