Revenge: Lost love

By Asteriamist_

Naruto joined akasuki after the pain attack.The village threw him out accusing that because of him the leaf d... More

Author's pov
Home (1st)
Identity (2nd)
Truth (3rd)
Nightmare(4th)
Reunion (5th)
Betrayal (6th)
Emotions (7th)
New member (8th)
Answer (9th)
Questions (10th)
Courage (11th)
New story
Lost love (12th)
Date (13th)
Realisation (14th)
New story (please read)
Reincarnation (16th)
Meeting (17th)
Meeting P-2 (18th)
New life (19th)
Letter (20th)
Gift (21st)
Invitation (22nd)

Reveal (15th)

178 4 0
By Asteriamist_

3rd person pov ~~

It has been a very good week after ther the date between Naruto and Hinata.

They are getting well together and everything is going smoothly.

But on the other side Hinata was having a doubt in her mind. She felt a little weird around the person named as Uchiha Madara.

She doubted if this really was the Madara Uchiha who has been feared by nations?

How could she believe? Truth to say this man was no level near of the legendary Madara Uchiha. Maybe with the rinnegan though but without that he couldn't even touch Madara Uchiha.

And besides that, the description of real Madara has no similarity between this man.

This man didn't had any red armour and neither any long hair.

And the more important thing was this man's Mangekyo Sharingan. She clearly remembered when Naruto said that Madara's Mangekyo Sharingan had the ability of rewind time but this man seemed not to have that ability.

Instead of that this man can simply sucks, yes actually sucks himself into somewhere else. He is not like those

Jetsus who can just.... You know come up from the ground or anywhere.
Well that man can do similar things like
Jetsu but he seemed to like wents into different dimension.

Another final thing, His Mangekyo Sharingan.... It's awfully similar with one person..... And that person was no other than..................... Kakashi Sensei.

She actually remembers Kakashi using the same technique as this man but instead sucking himself into another dimension Kakashi used to move the attacks and other things into that dimension.

Also this man had his Sharingan in right eye and Kakashi had the Sharingan in left eye...... Could it be....

"Hinata....."

She became startled for one second but soon came to reality.

"Naruto-kun, what happened?"

"You seemed to be in a deep thought what happened?"

"Nothing I was wondering about something."

"What?" Naruto asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, don't we have to go to the konoha today?" Hinata asked as she rested her chin on her palm.

"Yeah but before that I need to take you to somewhere." Naruto said as he put on his cloak.

"Where?" Hinata asked as she stood up.

"I will tell you later." Naruto smiled.

"Huh..... Wow..... Yeah..... How can I expect you to say something beforehand." Hinata sighed and Naruto laughed again.

"You know me well."

"Shut up.." She narrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah. Yeah.... So now go and get ready and meet me at the door around 10 minutes." Naruto said and Hinata
nodded. Naruto was about to leave but then suddenly Hinata called him.

"Ne... Naruto-kun?"

"Hmm... What happened?" Naruto asked and turned to Hinata.

"Is Madara here?"
Naruto stiffened a little bit but nodded his head as a yes.

"Can you tell me where is he staying?"
Naruto narrowed his eyes and answered,

"Why??"

"I need to see him for a moment."

"What's the reason?" Naruto asked as he couldn't read her expression.

"I will tell you later." She said and wore her cloak and went out from his room.

"Huh...." Naruto couldn't do anything but sigh.

Hinata on the other hand finally found his room using her Byakugan. She went infront of the door and inhaled a long breath.

She was going to test something. She knocked but no answer came. She narrowed her eyes. Was she wrong but she clearly saw chakra traces in this room.

She was going to knock again but the a heavy voice came from inside.

"Come in."

She flinched but soon calmed down. She tried all her best to maintain a calm face.

She entered and saw the man named Madara Uchiha sitting in his desk working on some scroll.

"What do you need?" He said but this time in a normal voice.

She didn't said anything but just stood there she was observing her surroundings.

"I said what do you need? Don't you have any missions to do? I heard that you are going to konoha with Naruto?"
He said and did his job.

Hinata hesitated first but calmed down and finally decided to say what she came to say here.

"How are you alive?"

Hinata noticed the man stopped doing whatever he was doing but after some seconds he started doing his work.

"Is that why you came here?"
The man asked but a mocking tone was clearly hear-able in his voice.

"I asked first. How did you survived....." His earlobes twitched at the word.

"Uchiha.......... Obito?"

That was it. Within a flash the man dropped the scrolls and grabbed Hinata's neck.

"Who?" The man demanded with a dangerous amount of venom in his voice.

Hinata struggled in his grip but smirked.

"I figured it out on my own."
Obito released his grip and Hinata landed on the ground.

"How dare you??" Obito opened his Sharingan eyes and looked at Hinata who was still smirking.

"My doubt was correct. You do survived Uchiha Obito and do you wanna know how do I know?" Hinata said with a evil grin in her face.

"How?" Obito demanded as he couldn't put Hinata into his genjutsu cause of her Byakugan.

"Mouth can lie, eyes can not." And with that poof!

"A shadow clone." Obito murmured and undid his Sharingan as he tried to figure out what she meant. Then it hit him.

"Kakashi.........." He murmured.

"What took you long?" Naruto asked as he was standing on the door.

"Just figuring out something." Hinata answer as she went ahead.

"Huh.... What were you figuring out?" Naruto asked as he walked near to Hinata.

"Nothing important.... Just found out that the man named Uchiha Madara was none other than Kakashi Sensei's old friend Uchiha Obito."

Hinata continued to walk but Naruto stopped in his track as his eyes widened.

"How?" Naruto asked as he realised that Hinata figured out he knew.
Hinata stopped in her track and looked back at Naruto.

"Eyes." She simply answered like it was nothing special then she again started walking.

"Wait, Hinata....." Naruto called and went beside her. Now they were walking side by side.

"Ne Hinata are you angry at me?" Naruto asked and anywhere else except Hinata.

"Angry at you? Why?" Hinata asked almost in a teasing tone.

"I know, you knew that I knew his real identity. And I didn't tell you. That's why aren't you angry at me." He asked as he looked down.

"No."

"What?" He said as he looked at Hinata who was softly smiling.

"How?" He asked again as he couldn't believe her words.

"Because, I trust you. I know if you don't tell me something then it has its reason behind it." Hinata again softly smiled at Naruto.

Naruto looked away as he didn't wanted to look at her. Some drops of tears had gathered around the corner of his eyes. Did she always trusted him like this?

"Umm... Naruto-kun I have a question?"
Naruto shoved off his emotions and looked at Hinata.

"Hmm... What is it?" He said.

"Why is he, I mean why Obito is doing this things? You told me that it was Madara's plan to start the war. Now that I know he is not Madara then what is the reason he is doing this?" She asked as she continued walking.

"Well I thought you would ask that. Hold me." Naruto said and Hinata stopped in her tracks.

"What do you mean?" Hinata narrowed her eyes.

"Huh....." Naruto sighed and carried her up and took out the famous kunai of his father which was used for the Thunder flying god technique.

"Naruto-kun, what are you doing? Put me down." Hinata struggled in his grip.

"Hold tight otherwise you are gonna fall." Naruto said and both of them disappeared from the place.

They finally reached infront of the waterfall where Naruto demanded that he meet the Sage of six paths.

He put her down and Hinata managed herself after blushing 50 shades of red.
She quickly shoved off everything as she noticed the seriousness in Naruto's face.

Whenever Naruto was serious then it means something was very important.
She looked at Naruto and Naruto looked at her.

"Look what I am going to tell you is something very serious. So this things will stay between me and you." Naruto was dead serious and Hinata was too.

"Listen, The reason Obito is doing this was because of his childhood love, Nohara Rin. She was a member of team 7 under the training ship of my dad, Minato Namikaze."
Hinata's eyes widened as she realised that seriously they looked familiar.

"Kakashi Sensei was a jonin at a early age so he was put into command the of team for one mission. And that mission changed everything. Rin was kidnapped and for saving her Kakashi Sensei and Obito went to a cave but unfortunately the cave collapsed and while saving Kakashi Sensei, Obito got crushed under a rock. His right side was crashed under the rock but his left eye was unharmed. So Obito gifted his one eye to Kakashi Sensei. That's how he got the Sharingan."
Hinata nodded her head as she tried to possess the information.

"Another mission, where Rin got captured by some Iwa-nins and they made her the 3 tails jinchurki. They were going to use her against the leaf as a weapon. So she gave up on her life by jumping infront of Kakashi Sensei's Chidori. Unfortunately, Obito saw this and awakened his Mangekyo. Now, ask me how did Obito survived? Well, it was Madara who saved him."

"What? But Madara? He is too old to be alive?" Hinata said as she couldn't think of anything.

"He was alive that time. He attached a Jetsu's body to obito's left side. And after that long time he was alive because he connected his body to the gedo statue but he died after though."

"How come we never knew he was alive all that time?"

"After the fight with Senju Hashirama he lived in the shadows. He was the one who stole the gedo statue from the moon. And behind all of that Man's action was a creature called Black Jetsu. Kaguya created him at her dying stage so that he can revive her again and now I don't know where that fucking aloe vera is. I have been trying to find him since the day I met the great sage old man but bad luck I couldn't even find him." Naruto finally finished and looked at Hinata who was nodding her head in agreement.

"So now what do we do?" She asked.

"Now we will be going to a hideout to meet a person. I need to do something necessary  to obtain the peace between the villages." Naruto said and Hinata again nodded.

"Who is that person?" Hinata asked out of curiosity.

"Orochimaru."

_________________________________________

Hey guys I am really sorry for this delay. Hope you enjoyed the chapter~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

In My Eyes By Kar

Fanfiction

9.9K 170 32
I'll still hold on to hope so that you know. Naruko loves Sasuke but he keeps breaking her heart. Will she still love him even when he tries to kill...
10.5K 259 21
This is my first story sorry in advance hope you enjoy What if the person you love leaves after a one year relationship ? What if your own village b...
8.7K 165 26
Naruto finds himself lost after The War. He defeated Madara and yet; he doesn't feel accomplished In the slightest. Sakura finally got engaged with...
141K 5.2K 25
Kasumi ignored what others say about her, that is why she befriended Gaara from the very start. She felt pity that Gaara was discouraged and despised...