Anime Male x Male Reader Ones...

由 p1geonm1lk

Anime male and male reader pov one-shots. If you want, you can send me some recommendations of any male anime... 更多

A/N: Announcement/Request Page
Unexpected Visitor - Makoto Tachibana x little brother reader (Free!)
Recognize Part 1 - Yuri Katsuki x male reader (Yuri on Ice)
Recognize Part 2 - Yuri Katsuki x male reader (Yuri on Ice)
Support - Tsutomu Goshiki x male reader (Haikyu!)
Y/N-chan! - Mikey x jealous!male reader (Tokyo Revengers)
Sweets - Ranpo x male reader (Bungo Stray Dogs)
A/N: Temporary schedule
Overprotective Part 1 - Tanjiro (bottom) x male reader (Demon Slayer)
Overprotective Part 2 - Tanjiro (bottom) x male reader (Demon Slayer)
Overprotective Final Part - Tanjiro (bottom) x male reader (Demon Slayer)
A/N: Return of the Author
Behind Closed Doors - Yuki Yoshida x male reader (Given)
Second Years - Toge Inumaki x male reader (Jujutsu Kaisen)
Happy Accidents - Akane Yanagi x bold!male reader (Horimiya)
Secrets - Kojiro (Joe) x husband!male reader (Sk8 the infinity)
I hate you! - Aki Hayakawa x devil!male reader (Chainsawman)
Oh no! - Mitsukuni Haninozuka x male reader (OHSHC)
Someone New Part 1 - Ritsuka Uenoyama x depressed!male reader (Given)
Eyes of a Hero - Uta x chubby! male reader (Tokyo Ghoul)
A/N: Progress
The rescue mission? - Finral x magic knight!male reader (Black Clover)
Good Morning - Shota Aizawa x husband!male reader (MHA)
Latte - Reigen Arataka x male reader (Mob Psycho 100)
Mutual - Louis x (noble)male reader (Moriarty the Patriot)
You like it dont you? - Seijuro Mikoshiba x male reader (Free!)
Afternoon Practice - Sosuke Yamazaki x male reader (Free!)
New Home - Langa x male reader (Sk8 the infinity)
Hidden Hobby - Light Yagami x male reader (Death Note)
New Kid - JJK x male reader (Jujutsu Kaisen 0)
Troubled Musician - Tamaki Suoh x violinist!male reader (OHSHC)
You'll See - Naruto/Slight Neji x brother!male reader (Naruto)
My Brightest Star - Kyojuro Rengoku x male reader (Demon Slayer)
Exposed - Light Yagami x male reader (Death Note)
A/N: Milestone
Up Late - Tamaki Amajiki x dom!male reader (MHA)
Lost at Sea - Zoro x pirate!male reader (One Piece)
Polaroid Love - Gingka Hagane x male reader (Beyblade)
First Meet Up - Kenma Kozume x male reader (Haikyuu)
Person of Interest - Junpei Yoshino x sorcerer!male reader (Jujutsu Kaisen)

Strange Love - Takashi Mitsuya x male reader (Tokyo Revengers)

1.4K 36 9
由 p1geonm1lk

A/N: I got this inspiration from a manga im currently reading. Its called Blood on the Tracks. Lemme tell you its hella good. I totally recommend reading it!

.     .     .

Its a very cold night. At a Toman meeting it was the usual. The whole gang gathered at the shrine while the division captains come together with the president and vice president on the Manji gang.

They were actually waiting for someone else. He doesnt lead a division but hes also not a captain. Hes sort of his own team besides teaming up with most of the divison leaders.

"That idiot. I knew that he overslept. Its been an hour" Baji complained. Getting ready to fight the late member.

Mikey and Draken patiently waiting.

Pa-chin and Peh-yan talking amongst each other.

"Aw dont be like that maybe he came across a food stand like always. I never say no to food" Nahoya commented not caring whether the male is late or not.

"Let me call him" Mitsuya was going to dial the missing male until they heard footsteps running towards them. The captains and leaders turned to where its coming from.

They see a h/c male with the toman uniform running towards them with a white bag full of goodies. Nahoyas eyes sparkled at the sight.

Mitsuya sighed in relief that hes okay. He was getting a little worried for him. He stopped in front of them heavily breathing.

"H-hey guys. Sorry about that. Mom wanted me to stay behind a little longer to eat dinner with her" the rest of the males eyebrows quirked at the info.

They knew that Y/Ns Dad was a part of a gang as well. Y/N was barely in fifth grade when he died during combat with a rival gang. Y/N and his friends create a gang so they can protect each other and wont face any consequences alone.

They all saw how his Dads death affected him so they try their best to have each others backs.

But ever since his death, Y/Ns Mom has been acting differently. They noticed it as well. She makes it look like Y/N is her life that she needs to protect.

Her actions at times will always give off a vibe and not a comfortable one.

"Anyways I bought some stuff for us, to make up-" a punch was sent his way and he flew with the items in his hand. His body landed on the floor worh a thud. Dirt blowing away from the impact. Everyone was unfazed by what they saw except for one person.

Mitsuya doesnt like when Y/N is hurt. He always worries for him and always want to stay by his side. Since they are a couple.

The rest of the division captains and leaders respected them and they still see them the same as before. Theres no discrimination among each other to Y/N and Mitsuyas luck.

"You asshole I was just about to give you your damn yakisoba you ape" Y/N yelled from the ground at Baji who was huffing in anger. Until the mention of his favorite food he cooled down a bit.

"You should've said that before moron" he crossed his arms and smirked. Y/N got up and dusted his pants. Blood dripping down his face from the cut on his eyebrow.

Mitsuya stepped forward and patched his eyebrow. "Thank you Taka-chan" Y/N said sheepishly. Mitsuya smiled at him.

The rest of the crowd laughed at the sight. They know that Y/N will be loud and crazy and the next minute hell be a lovesick softy.

Baji walked up to Y/N and snatched his bad to reach for the item that he wanted. "Thanks for the food idiot" he passed the bag around so everyone can get what they want.

Mitsuya placed a bandage on his eyebrow to stop the bleeding. "Im all better. Thank you" Y/N hugged Mitsuya in a childish manner and he laughed and pet his head.

Their contact stays between the inner circle. No other members besides them knows about Y/N and Mitsuyas relationship. They want it to stay that way to protect them.

"Thank you Y/N-chan" Smiley thanked him for the snacks that he bought.

"Okay everyone we need to get to the rest so we can commence this meeting" Mikey brought up and walked back to the shrine. The rest followed them leaving Y/N and Mitsuya behind.

"You sure youre okay" Mitsuya asked in worry.

"Of course I am. Its not like its the first time that ape punched me" Y/N smiled.

"No. Not that. I mean with your Mom. Isnt it weird that she always wants you to stay longer" Its been happening recently and they are getting tired of Y/N making excuses for her. Even though most of the time hes telling the truth.

"Uh yeah. Why wouldnt it be" Y/N shrugged off the worry and made his way to the rest of the gang. Mitsuya then remembered.

"Wait Y/N" Y/N turned back.

"I made something for you" he pulled out a hand made beanie from his pocket. "I realized that you damaged your Toman sweater. I will work on it soon but for now you can wear this to warm you up a bit" he say as he sees the stars forming around the other males head.

"Thank you so much Taka-chan. Youre a lifesaver" he gladly took it and put it on. As with any of other Mitsuyas little projects, he loves it.

"I hate seeing you sick so I have to make some form of protection for you, you klutz" he walked ahead of Y/N to be with the rest.

"H-hey now" he followed the smirking male.

.     .     .

The meeting was over and the gang started to make their way out of the shrine. Y/N doesnt have a motorcycle of his own because his Mom wouldnt let him have one. His close friends found that annoying since he does know how to drive one because of his Dad and them.

Y/N is riding on the back of Mitsuyas motorcycle. His arms wrapped around his waist. Mitsuya being in a state of content loving his arms around him. A part of him actually likes that he doesnt have a motorcycle himself. But like the others he thought it was unfair that his Mom wouldnt let him.

They made their way to Y/Ns house and they saw Y/Ns Mom outside of their door. She caught sight of them and waved at them and smiled at them with a motherly smile. She also knows about their relationship which she was okay with it. Which surprised the couple.

Mitsuya parked in front of his house and saw Y/Ns Mom walking towards them. Y/N got off the bike cupped Mitsuyas face and gave him a goodbye kiss on the forehead. He made his way to his Mom and she gave him a tight hug. Which caught Y/N by surprise. But he returned it.

They were about the same height. She rested her head on his shoulder and made eye contact with Mitsuya. She gave him a blank smile and waved at him with her free hand. He waved back uncomfortably and smiled a grim one at her.

She released Y/N from the hug and wrapped her arm around him and made their way to the front door. Y/N turned backand waved at him. Mitsuyas expression changed as he smiled softly at him and waved back. He then drove away leaving the feeling of uneasiness behind.

.     .     .

In Y/Ns home, his Mom is sitting at the dining table looking at a magazine while Y/N sits across from her eating a bowl of cereal. His crunches fills the empty room. Which was oddly music to her ears knowing that hes there with her.

"So how was your day today?" Y/Ns Mom closed the magazine and rested her hand on her palm as she made eye contact with her son.

He paused his eating and swallowed his mouthful, "It was good. Me and the gang had a meeting about some trash of a gang jumping seniors. Tch a bunch of lowlifes if you ask me" his Mom chuckeld at his attitude. She then stroked his face and moved her face towards him to get a closer look. She ran her fingers across his forehead then to his cheek and lastly to his lips. Y/N was a little confused at her actions.

"You look just like your Dad you know that" Y/N smiled fondly, forgetting what just happened. "Yes Mom. You always tell me that" he chuckled. She smiled and gave his forehead a long kiss. She pulled back and ran her hand on his beanie.

"Whats this?" she tugged at his beanie. Which he unconsciously placed his hand on.

"My lovely Takashi made this beanie for me. Hes always worried about me getting sick" he smiled.

"I mean its not that cold outside. Youll overheat from wearing this for too long. Especially when youre indoors" she took it off which made Y/Ns eyes widened.

"Besides it ruins your hair. I dont want my handsome son to get tangled and frizzy hair" Y/N smiled forcedly.

"Okay Mom" he complied. He never wants to upset his Mom so he always obeys to whatever she say.

She gasped at his eyebrow. She stroked it with her finger. "What happened there?"

"Oh I was in a fight with Baji but it was nothing serious" he ate a spoonful of his cereal trying his best to ignore her aura.

"Just... try to be careful next time. Okay" she said with a forced smile.

He nodded at her. Trying to finish his cereal. She kissed his cheek.

"Make sure to not eat too late. Youll get heart burn" she got up and pet his hair. He smiled up at her. "Alright Mom. Goodnight"

"Goodnight Y/N" she walked away from the dining room and made her way to her room. She opened the door and closed it behind her.

She then made her way to her private restroom and opened her trashcan. She dumped the beanie in there and scowled at the piece of clothing and slammed it shut. She washed her hands roughly with hot water until her hands reddened. She dried her hands and made her way to her bed.

"I wont let anyone take you away from me. My son" she smiled sadly and then drifted off to sleep.

.     .     .  

It was the next morning and Y/N is on his way to school. As always he stays behind for a little bit to eat his Moms cooking. She also packed his lunch after he insisted on buying food nearby.

He entered his class and sat down. He is a straight A student in the morning and a gang member in the night. Its strange, but not to him and the rest of his close friends.

.     .     .

After school he always pops by to see Mitsuya at his club and afterwards he goes to his Moms job where she works at the local bakery.

He knocked at the door to be greeted by the club members and he saw his boyfriend working on his sweater. He made his way to him slowly and roughly wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"Watcha doing" he smirked at the concentrated male.

Mitsuya jumped and elbowed his side. "Watch it. You'll mess me up and your jacket wont look good" he laughed along with Y/N. He turned to Y/N and seeing him without anything warm to wear. He then remembered.

"Hey. What happened to the beanie I made for you?" Y/N panicked a bit. Forgetting to ask his Mom about it earlier.

"Sorry I uh... I spilled something on it. So my Moms cleaning it right now" he smiled nervously at him.

Mitsuyas eyebrows quirked at his very obvious lie but not wanting to make a big deal out of it. "Oh okay then. Please stay warm though. Here let me give you my-" as he was about to grab his sweater.

"Its okay Taka-chan. Im heading to my Moms work right now" he sneaked a kiss on his cheek. "See you and the rest later" he waved at him then the rest of the members and left.

Mitsuya looked at the door frame in worry. Not liking his Moms actions recently. Its getting stranger and stranger as time goes on.

.     .     .

Y/N still with his backpack on his shoulders made his way into the cafe. Hes very familiar with the workers there. Since he always go there after school to work on homework and class projects.

"Hey Y/N-kun" a worker popped up and greeted him.

"Hey. Do you know where my Mom is?" he asked.

"Yes, shes serving some tables at the moment. You can go ahead to the designated table. Its open"

"Alright thank you" Y/N nodded at them and made his way to the table. He always sits at this table because its one of the tables that his Mom serves. He doesnt know how shes able to reserve a table, specifically for him. Maybe his Mom asked for a favor from her boss.

Who knows.

"Hey honey" his Mom walked up to his table with a plate full of taiyakis and a cup of water for him.

"Hey Mom" he gladly dig in and enjoyed every bite of it.

His Mom chuckled and used her thumb to wipe a smear of red bean from his cheek and licked it.

"As always, well be leaving in a couple of hours. So get comfortable and call me when you need anything"

"Alright thanks Mom" she smiled at him and made her way to wait some other tables.

He then started to get a little sweaty. The room felt a little warmer. Which he thought was weird. He grabbed his napkin and dipped it in the water and patted his face with it.

His throat then started to get a little itchy. Its been getting a little worse since the morning. He doesnt want to believe that he might be sick but he doesnt want to ignore it as well. He'll talk to his Mom about it later on.

He took out his supplies and his school work and started to get onto it. With a few coughs here and there.

.     .     .

As they are making their way home, in the car Y/N is feeling a little worse than earlier. His Mom started to see the changes in his attitude.

"Are you okay honey?" she started to get worried.

"I think im getting sick. Can you feel my forehead?" he asked getting tired.

She placed the back of her hand against his forehead and felt the heat radiating off him.

"Oh yeah. Youre right. Lets get you to bed the minute we get home"

"But what about my friends?"

"Its okay. Ill let them know. You just need to worry about yourself for now okay" she said a little sternly.

"Alright Mom" he leaned his head on the window and rest his eyes.

.     .     .

At home Y/N is in his room tucked in fully. His Mom is at his bedside changing his face towels and his tea.

"Im glad youre here Mom" he said groggily. His voice is a little raspy from the dryness in his throat.

"Me too" she smiled at him. She stroked his face again. "Now get some rest okay" she pecked his forehead. "Goodnight Y/N"

"Goodnight... Mom" he then fell asleep. She smiled at him and slowly made her way out. She closed the door softly and took a phone out of her pocket. She saw the messages thats been left by Mitsuya and his other friends of wanting to know where he is.

She turned off his phone and put it somewhere where Y/N wont find it.

Leave my son alone...

.     .     .

It was the next morning and Y/Ns condition has gotten worse. He couldnt go to school. He was stuck in his bed and wasnt able to get out due to his fatigue state.

His Mom decided that shell take the day off since its a Friday and she doesnt work on weekends.

She knocked softly on his door and walked in to see her son sleeping. She felt so bad for him. She doesnt know why her son got sick. She doesnt know who to blame.

She frowned at the thought of someone purposely getting her son sick.

She then decided to leave a cup of hot tea and the kettle next to it so he can serve himself once he wakes up. She kissed her sons forehead and smiled lovingly at him. Knowing she has him to herself the whole day.

. . .

Its nighttime and Mitsuya is with the rest of the gang and theres no sign of Y/N again. Its been two days and hes getting worried. He decided to let the rest know that hell check up on Y/N, in which they let him go.

He went on his motorcycle and drove off. He hasnt seen him since yesterday when he left his club early. Even at school today. It was unlike him to miss school. It was also weird that he didnt wear his beanie the day after he gave it to him. He always appreciates his works by wearing it and showing it off.

Hell never get his Moms smile out of his head. She knows something and he wants to get to the bottom of this.

He then realized that hes in front of Y/Ns house. He turned off his bike and ran towards his door. He ringed the doorbell once and knocked. A couple of seconds went by and the door knob jiggled.

He was getting ready to talk to Y/N but was surprised to see his Mom at the door. His eyes widened a bit.

"Oh hey Mitsuya. What brings you here?" with her Motherly stature, she stood at the door frame.

"H-hello, L/N-san. Is Y/N home? I didnt see him at school today and the rest of the gang doesnt know where he is either" her eyes widened.

"He didn't go to school today?" she asked in worry.

"No. It was weird because he didnt text or call me and our friends back. Do YOU know anything about that?" he purposely enunciate the word.

"Oh no honey. I havent seen him since this morning. I saw him pack up and getting ready for school and then he left. He hasnt came home yet which is so weird"

"Yeah..." he eyes her suspiciously.

Its not like Y/N to ditch school because he remembers Y/ N telling him that his Dad said that 'having an education makes you tougher because you have more knowledge.'

Mitsuya knows that he lives by those words.

"Well if you hear anything from him can you let me know and also to let him know to come home immediately" she said wanting to end the conversation.

She then smiled at him. That same damn uneasy smile. He frowned a bit.

"Okay. Ill let you know. Thank you" as she was about to close the door he caught sight of Y/Ns back pack on the floor in the house. The door closed and he sped walk to his motorcycle and dialed Y/Ns number again. Which led him straight to voice mail.

He sighs in frustration and start his bike. He drove off to make sure to call a meeting with the gang.

Somethings up with her...

.     .     .

Somethings up with him...

Y/Ns Mom looked through the window to see the boy trying to call someone and looked frustrated. She then saw him drove away and thats when she exhaled.

She thinks that the boy might be up to something. He may be the reason why her son is sick.

She walked to the hallway that leads to his room and tripped over his back pack on the floor. She sighed and picked it up and hang it on the chair.

She made her way to Y/Ns room and slowly opened the door to see Y/N sweating and breathing heavily in his sleep. She changed his cloth on his forehead and tucked him in. She then sat on his bedside and stared at him.

She sees every crease, every pore, and every wrinkle on her son's face.

Just like his Dad

She thought fondly with a sad smile. She wants to protect him as best as she can. And if it means to keep him away from his friends and boyfriend... so be it.

She stroked his face and play with his hair.

"Ill make sure that you'll want to stay with me. Okay." she continue to gaze lovingly at her sleeping son while humming a song.

Just like how she always do it with his Father.

.      .     .

A/N: Yay! Another one done. Ive always wanted to do an overprotective parent oneshot and finally found the opportunity to do one. Thank you and see you in the next one!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

597K 8.7K 34
This book started out as a means to my own desires. I wanted to have a x-male-reader book with CORRECTLY SPELT WORDS AND STORIES THAT MADE SENSE, so...
736 20 2
this is in honor of hitting 100 followers. i can't be more thankful for each of you! i love you so much and thank you for the support! this will be a...
274 7 17
I know real original. But I've been dragged into this fandom and here I am.... Also warning there is boyxboy oneshots. As well as possible lemon. I...
105K 3.1K 31
♚Kageyama Tobio x Male Reader♔ "Why do you keep calling him king?" "Because he rules the court like a king." "𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬�...