π™΅πš˜πš›πšπšŽπš | 𝙼𝙷𝙰 πš‡ π™΅πšŽ...

By msaphrodiite

(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once hu... More

1. "New World, I'm Delusional!"
2. "I Solemnly Swear I Have No Powers!"
3. "Bad Luck Charm."
4. "Deny, Deny, Deny!"
5. "Grimer?"
6. "Hero."
7. "Hell."
8. "Suck it Up: Exams!"
9. "The Hero Course."
10. "Excel or Expelled!"
11. "Atoms."
12. "Decisions."
13. "Universal Studios Japan: Gone Wrong Edition."
14. "Frostbite, Shatter!"
16. "Let the Games Begin."
17. "Explosions and Crimson."
18. "You Reap What You Sow."
19. "Reject."
20. "Nightmare."
20.1. "Who She Is."
21. "The Girl in the Mirror."
22. "Ocean."
23. "Dancing in the Moonlit Ocean."
24. "Echoes of the Past."
25. "Eclipse."
HIATUS
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT!
26. "In Another Life."

15. "USJ Aftermath: [Name] Edition."

985 48 6
By msaphrodiite

"Is that a humanized bird?" You questioned the scene in front of you. It was quite a bulky thing. Dark, with broad shoulders. Oh, it had muscles, too. Note muscles. It's probably crazy strong! Better stay away! "Todoroki— what the fuck is that thing?!"

"I don't know, but we need to stay away from it," he replied to you, keeping hidden in the zone the two of you were in.

"It's fucking gross and looks like it is on crack..."

"... Crack?" Todoroki muttered, obviously confused. You turned to him. a puzzled expression more than obvious on your features.

"Drugs, sweetie. You know when I call someone a crackhead I—"

"I get it, [Surname]."

"A gold star for you, Mister 'Roki."

"...Nomu." The villain suddenly spoke up.

"What was that, you fatherless piece of shit?"

"Nomu. He called it the 'Anti-Symbol of Peace'."

"I don't know man, looks like a turkey with its brain out for me..." You shrugged, shaking your head. "Who is he, anyway?"

"Is that... Aizawa?"

"Our teacher?!" You quickly walked up right next to Todoroki, looking at Aizawa beneath the nomu. "He really doesn't look too good..."

A sudden feeling of lightheadedness came to you, but you shook it off as if it was nothing. Though, you did take a seat on the floor of the zone you were stranded in. There was nothing you could do, not now, at least. You weren't going to leap in there and help fight that thing, you may as well be dead. Oh, and besides, your lovely memory. Anyway, fighting some big ass bird wouldn't be a lovely way to perish.

It would be stupid.

"I died because of a buffed up bird!"

... How can you explain to the divine?!

"[Surname]?"

"Huh?" You turned your head to face Todoroki.

"Are you... okay?"

"I'm just lightheaded," you brushed it off, shaking your head with a small smile on your lips. "Nothing much. I forget things all the time— it's a stupid drawback."

He nodded at your explanation, his eyes going back to the fight between the nomu and Aizawa. Though, it seemed the nomu had won.

'Damn it... I should've used One for All.'

You winced, the pain increasing more in your head. You didn't know what was different than last time. This time, you only shattered someone's bones, right? Then last time...

"Last time...?" You mumbled to yourself, staring off in a daze.

"[Surname]?" Todoroki knelt down to your level since you were sitting. "Hey—"

"It hurts... it really hurts," you were seeing stars at this point. Your vision was spinning rapidly as if you were in some sort of spiral. It just kept going, and going, and going, and going. It never ended it seemed. "When was the last time I used my quirk before this?"

"How would I know that, [Surname]?"

"T-Then just tell me the last time I used it during school!"

"You use your quirk everyday, [Surname]," Todoroki replied, genuinely concerned for how you are right now. "We always train."

"... Huh," you laughed, shaking your head. "Must have been something wrong today."

"Help is going to be here soon," he said sternly to you. Hearing the concern in his voice, you laughed. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because... this is ridiculous...!" You continued laughing. How funny this was. Out of all days, your quirk decides to give you a harsh time today— when there's villains. "Oh shit, we're gonna die!"

"No we aren't." Todoroki sternly denied your statement.

"Ahahh, fuck it hurts!" You complained, grabbing your hair in a stressed manner.

"Fear not, for I am here."

"Now I'm hallucinating All Might!" You sobbed, shaking your head softly. "Get me out of here, I can't anymore!"

"That is All Might, [Surname]," Todoroki confirmed that the huge buff man was actually there. "You're not hallucinating."

"Yet... not yet at least!" You cried once again.

Everything hurts.

You really wanted to just go home and pet Niko. You did your share of insults for the day, now you must retire to your house, and see your therapist, Niko, because you can't afford an actual therapist. You probably need one, though, and desperately.

Well, for now, you're stuck with some dude who has ice on the other half of him.

"Todoroki..."

"What?"

"Your costume is funny as shit..."

The heterochromia male shook his head, sighing heavily as he stayed by your side to make sure you didn't force yourself to pass away. You coughed, feeling the urge to pass out on the spot. Though, there were dangerous villains, so you should not pass out and go to sleep. But, did you do so anyway? Yeah. Yeah you did. Your head was absolutely killing you.

Wonder what other things you would forget!

-

It was dinner. You were seated at the table with Haruto and Oji. Apparently, everyone else had gone to bed. Though. you couldn't quite remember everyone else. It was quite sad.

Oh well, you know yourself.

"Uh... it says here I had a battle with some 'multicolored bitch' named... huh? I can't see this at all."

"You fucking butchered his name when you wrote this." Oji rolled his eyes.

"Well, she probably couldn't remember," Haruto sighed, shrugging his shoulders. "Anyway, [Name], did you know how panicked we were?! You overexerted yourself!"

"I didn't know that could happen!" You argued back. "I didn't know I would pass out in front of my classmate during a crazy ass villain attack!"

"Two dollars in the jar!" Haruto yelled. "You need to know your limits!"

"I could've died! I got to live for Niko!" Said cat purred in your arms as you said those words. "I think it would be better if I used more of my quirk than I should have! I could have been... ashes!" Did the villain even have some fire quirk? Nope.

"[Name], you need to understand that not only your quirk can kill others, but it can kill you— as in yourself." Oji stated, scratching the back of his neck.

"But..."

"I understand you're going to some elite hero school and all, okay? But... you need to take it easy. Don't lose yourself." Haruto spoke solemnly, his hand on your shoulder. "Finish up dinner and get to bed at a decent time. You're going to need rest tonight."

"Obviously." You rolled your eyes.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Uh-huh."

And there you were. Left on your own to finish your dinner. You did just that, putting your plate inside of the dishwasher and starting it so Haruto would not be on your ass for not doing anything productive around the house, besides training. You walked down the hall and entered your room, where Niko was laying on your bed peacefully, playing with some ball of yarn he most likely stole from Oji.

"Were you being naughty today? Hm?" You pulled out your chair for your desk, sitting down. Niko meowed. "You know you need to give it back eventually." Laughing softly, you opened the journal and grabbed your favorite pen. Obviously, you had to document everything that had happened within the last twenty four hours— especially with how you've reacted today. It was not fun at all.

Niko stretched, yawning as he forced himself to wake up since you were there. He hopped over to your lap, making sure that you were okay. Niko's instincts were rather sharp, so he most likely knew something was off with you. Smiling warmly, you pet him.

"Don't worry, I already have you in my journal," you assured him. "If future me forgets, she'll know that you're Niko— I drew a little picture, too!" The drawing shows an oddly shaped cat, one with a small leg and a bigger leg, but it got the picture into your head. "And those are your big green eyes! Cute, right?"

Niko stared at it, blinked, meowed, and then fell asleep on your lap.

"Valid answer," you hummed, continuing to write the occurring events later today. Supposedly, when you passed out, Todoroki had to carry you outside of the USJ. A ton of other things happened, too. You shattered someone's bones, All Might appeared, though you barely remember it, and then the bird thing was defeated. Apparently, Todoroki was blessed with the mission of carrying you as well— as he fucking joined the lively battle with the yellow rabbit, rabid ass chihuahua, lettuce boy, and Kirishima! How uncool! He was just hoping you'd wake up and take care of everything, but nope! You were passed out. Obviously, All Might was yelling at him to put you somewhere safe— say like with your sane classmates who were staying away from the nomu. But no, the dude just kept you with him for some reason. Did you appreciate it? No. You could have died, again! Going near that mutation of a bird— who does he think he is?!

Also— Hagakure was with you two in the landslide zone?!

Thankfully, it was finally time to rest, and no waking up ass crack in the morning since classes were canceled. You figured you would go to the beach tomorrow. Put your feet in the water, get stung by a stingray... Well, anything is better than what had happened earlier today. Just hope that the seagulls aren't some man eating buffed up creatures awaiting to kill All Might. That is scary. One is enough for a lifetime.

-

"Hey, look! This is so awfully familiar!" You exclaimed, running up to the ocean waters. "It's where I was dropped!"

"[Name]— don't go drowning now!"

"I'll be fine! I'm a waterbender now!"

"Jesus..." Haruto shook his head, setting down some chairs and an umbrella. "Why the beach...? It also looks way more clean than before."

Your cackle of madness was heard in the background, "[Name] probably just wanted to come here for a sense of nostalgia. It's going to be a year since then, right?"

"You're right, Hana," Haruto nodded. "It's been quite a while since then."

"[Name] has adjusted well in Musutafu, hasn't she?" The girl smiled, seeing as you were in the waters trying to persuade Oji to join you. "We certainly don't interact with her a ton anymore given how all of us are so busy."

"Are you saying the work I assign you to is harsh on you?"

"Not at all, Haruto," she shook her head in disagreement. "It's fine. Obviously, we all have nowhere else to go. We all would rather stay here."

"... Who took the job for today?"

"Uh, two actually went. Sora and Amaterasu." Hana replied, sitting down on one of the chairs. "The assignment was... I believe... hm. I'm drawing a blank."

"To get the quirk enhancement drugs."

"Mhm, yes." She nodded. "There was more, for sure. Like some sort of villain that has been going around the city lately, I think one other is on that mission— Hozumi, specifically."

"Huh? I told him to take a day off of this week," he sighed, shaking his head. "Always working."

"Can you blame him?" Hana laughed. "None of us have anything to do. We don't find enjoyment in normal things."

"... You make it sound weird." Haruto awkwardly looked up to you and Oji. It seems you and the larger male were splashing each other with water. You genuinely looked like you were dying... could you even swim?

"Do I?" She tilted her head to the side. "It is true though. All of us are abnormal. We pride ourselves in this work field of yours."

"Haven't any of you tried out some normal hobbies?" He questioned Hana.

The girl with red hair simply looked over and shook her head, "No. I was actually expecting [Name] to be joining us, but the whole hero thing came in."

"I was, too." Haruto nodded. "But, she chose a different path."

"Are we also free to choose a different path?" Hana asked.

"Of course," he smiled warmly. "I will never keep any of you locked up. If you desire to do something other than the work I have, then do it. You're welcome back anytime."

"I see..."

"Oji is trying to drown me!" You gasped, running up to Haruto and Hana in a panicked manner. Your shirt was absolutely drenched, and so were your shorts. "And beach water tastes like ass!"

"It has salt in it, [Name]," Hana chuckled softly.

"Well, I don't really remember the beach, so... I didn't know! Okay?!"

"Okay, okay, [Name]." Haruto nodded, a small smile on his face. "We know you have brain issues."

"It's this stupid quirk I don't want! I'd sell it in a heartbeat!" You yelled, flopping down on the sand.

"Then what would you do? You're trying to become a hero, are you not?" The red haired girl asked you, to which you simply shrugged.

"Become the world's greatest quirkless hero," you smiled. "I'll still kick so much ass. I don't have these muscles for nothing!"

Haruto and Hana laughed at your antics, and you joined in on the laughter as well. How warm the moment was. Hopefully, it can always be like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" βž½β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β₯ With 80% of the world's population obtain...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
87.9K 3.1K 21
DISCONTINUED! HOWEVER, THERE IS A NEW VERSION CALLED TO TAKE MY HAND under my profile! Summary: An unfortunate switch of events for the heroes in tra...
78.9K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...