Toby's Sister (1)

By derekhalekolmlover

Mike Montgomery x OC Season 1-4 Book 1 of 2 ©️ derekhalekolmlover More

Toby's sister
Book covers
Aesthetics
Act 1
1) Pilot
2) The Jenna thing
3) To kill a Mocking Girl
4) Can you hear me now
5) Reality bites me
6) There's no place like homecoming
7) The homecoming hangover
8) Please do talk about me when im gone
9) Detective Jerk
10) keep your friends close
11) moments later
12) official
13) know your frenemies
14) dance a thon
15) date night
16) apologies
17) the new normal
18) more clues
19) person of interest
20) someone to watch over me
21) Monsters in the end
22) for whom the bell tolls
Act II
1) therapy
2) The goodbye look
3) movie date
4) secrets always come out
5) daddy
6) Never letting go
7) surface tension
8) hospital... again
9) homes
10) the stepsissy to be
11) I must confess
12) over my dead body
13) the first secret
14) through many dangers, toils, and snares
15) A hot piece of A
16) let the water hold me down
17) the accident
18) A kiss before lying
19) The Naked Truth
20) the meeting
21) Breaking the code
22) father daughter dance
23) eye of the beholder
24) if these dolls could talk
Act III
1) It happened
2) Blood is the new black
3) Kingdom of the blind
4) Birds of a Feather
5) That Girl is poison
6) anniversary
7) crazy
8) Maya's website
9) The Kahn game
10) what lies beneath
11) Single Fright Female
12) The lady killer
13) This is a dark ride
14) she's better now
15) Mona - Mania
16) Misery loves company
17) Out of the frying pan into the inferno
18) dead to me
19) under the weather
20) accidents
21) close call
22) she's not herself
23) the body
24) A dangerous game
Act IV

25) unmasked

373 18 0
By derekhalekolmlover

"One week after his arrest Reynolds pled not guilty to the charge of Alison DiLaurentis's murder however prosecutors remain confident with their case Rosewood PD's working theory is that Reynolds became a police officer to destroy evidence that linked him to the murder scene investigators received a break in the case when that document was recovered" The newsman said.

"That must be page five of Ali's autopsy report" Hanna said. "At least we now know why we never could find it" Ava said.

"Garrett took it but somebody gave it back" Emily said. "My mom is friends with the prosecutor that somebody was Jenna" Spencer said. "Can we finally put Ali to rest now" Aria asked.

"Yes please" Ava said. "Or is it two down two to go" Hanna asked.

"Ian's dead Garrett's in jail Melissa and Jenna were in Ali's room that night too they may not have killed Ali but they're definitely guilty of something" Hanna said.

"The only question is what" Ava said and Melissa walked in. "Love gone wrong" Melissa said and Spencer turned off the TV.

"What are you talking about" Spencer asked. "I knew Ian didn't kill Alison and you five can keep a secret, but you don't have the constitution for murder" Melissa said.

"Are you gonna eat that" Melissa asked Aria. Aria looked and gave it to Melissa. "Thanks" Melissa told Aria.

"I know how Jenna Marshall went blind and how Ava almost died and so did Garrett if he killed Alison, it's because he thought she deserved it" Melissa said.

"No one deserves to die like that" Ava said. "Mm" Melissa said eating the desert. "Is this peanut butter" she asked.

"Toffee" Aria said. "Mm it is good thanks" Melissa said and left. "She definitely knows about the Jenna thing" Hanna said and all their phones went off. 

"Here we go" Ava said and they all got their phones out and looked at the message.

"You still have something that belongs to me bring it or one of you leaves in a body and A" Emily said reading the text.

The doorbell ring and Spencer went to answer it. "A has to be talking about her phone" Hanna said. "You still have it locked in your closet right" Emily asked Hanna.

"Yes" Hanna said.  "I don't know about you guys but A talking about body bags makes me very nervous" Aria said and Spencer came back with a box.

"Guys it was a messenger" Spencer said and put the box down.

"Something for each of us" Spencer said and handed out the envelopes to the girls. They all opened it and saw it was an invitation to the masquerade ball.

"A, wants to play hide and seek" Emily said. "Be there when the clock strikes midnight" Aria said reading the note.

"Spence" Aria said seeing Spencer walk to the window looking outside. "Hide and seek was my favorite game with Melissa" Spencer said. "You wanna know why" Spencer asked.

"Tell us" Ava said and Spencer faced them. "I always won" Spencer said.

>>>

"She was in that kitchen eating frozen yogurt basically just telling us that she was A" Hanna said.

"Yeah, and now, she wants to kill one of us" Aria said. "All over a stupid phone" Ava said. "The parties and body bags go together like drinking and driving" Aria said.

"Guys I don't trust Melissa as far as I can throw her and Ian's fetus but let's not forget that Jenna also knows about the Jenna thing" Emily said.

"Ian's fetus" Aria asked. "Em that's disgusting" Aria said. "Okay someone please change the topic before I throw up in my mouth" Ava said.

"Look A is all knowing alright it's like a genius on steroids the only person I know that's smarter than Spencer is her sister" Hanna said. "Um I take offense" Spencer told Hanna.

"Melissa did score higher on the Wechsler Scale but when you take into account my scores and the Flynn Effect combined with real life accomplishments the gap in our IQ is virtually nonexistent" Spencer said.

"Well, that's good to know" Ava said. "Um what are you doing with Ali's bag" Emily asked.

"I'm giving A back her phone over my dead body which means that we have until midnight tomorrow to unmask this witch once and for all and this bag has brought us closer to the truth than we've ever gotten" Spencer said.

"You think there's something in there we missed" Emily asked.

"We need to go through it again all of us with a fresh pair of eyes but with Melissa at home I" Spencer said.

"No forget my place my mom is still hot on the A trail" Hanna said. "And we can't afford to let anyone else know about this" Ava said.

"Look let's just meet after school I have an idea for a great costume" Aria said and Mona went over to them. "Oh, you're going to the masquerade mash me too huh" Mona said.

"Can you believe blind Jenna's going" Mona asked. "Mona be nice or at least try" Ava said.

"A week ago, that would have made me a no show but since she dumped Noel Kahn man for seeing eye Toby sorry Spencer" Mona said.

"Okay ew this girl has issues sometimes I hate that she's my stepsister" Ava said and Mona spoke French.

"I love this vintage shop a few towns over we should all go after school and get our costumes together" Mona said. "I would love to but um I have to take my sister to an ultrasound" Spencer said.

"My mom's coming back tomorrow so I have some house stuff" Emily said. "Yeah, and vintage is my middle name but I gotta get to class" Aria said and left.

"And I would but I already have an idea of what I'm wearing tonight but I can't wait to see what you wear" Ava said.

"No worries maybe we can go shopping or do lunch" Mona said. Ava nodded at her and left.

>>>

"Tristian and Isolde, Abelard and Eloise" Spencer said looking at the books. "This is too cute" Emily said looking at a scrapbook. "Fitz is a sucker for a tragic love story" Spencer said.

"Spence" Ava said scolding her and motioned to Aria. "I so didn't mean that how it sounded" Spencer said and Aria waved her off.

"Have you heard from him" Spencer asked Aria. "Yeah, he checks in everything he thought he wanted he's lost because of me guys I think that it might be over this time really over" Aria said.

"Oh well more fish in the sea" Ava said and Aria looked at her. "What you know I never liked this relationship" Ava said.

Hanna's phone helped and Hanna looked seeing a text from Mona.

"Great now Mona knows I lied about where I am, and Caleb is with her so he's gonna ask me why I ditched her" Hanna said and put her phone down.

"You know I am lying to everyone I care about I don't even know why I started lying to begin with" Hanna said.

"You're lying because you don't want the people that you care about to end up like Dr Sullivan here one day and gone the next" Spencer said and Hanna laid down.

"Hanna, do you mind" Aria asked Hanna. "It's kind of sacred ground" Aria said, and Hanna sat up.

"It is" Ava, Hanna, Spencer, and Emily all asked. "Well, that's forever burned into my mind" Ava said. "Yeah, well now you know how it feels when you and Mike are going at it" Aria said.

"Touché" Ava said. "Man, you sure can keep a secret" Spencer said and Aria sat down.

"Hey Em, can you grab my computer" Spencer asked seeing something. "What is it Spence" Emily asked.

"Could you look up Dougherty's Landing" Spencer asked. Hanna grabbed Spencer's laptop and looked it up while all the girls went to sit with her.

"It's a tiny airstrip off of highway 30" Hanna said. "Is it close to anything" Spencer asked.

"No, it's in the middle of nowhere" Hanna said and Spencer took the laptop from her. "Wait what did that postcard say" Spencer asked.

"Um meets 30" Emily said and Aria went to grab the postcard before sitting back down. "The lost woods resort find us where Greenville meets 30" Hanna said.

"Duncan said that he flew Ali to an airfield the day she disappeared this has to be where she went maybe room one" Aria said.

"Can you guys fill me in" Ava asked. "I have plans with Mike" Ava said. "Yeah of course I'll text you" Emily said. "Thanks" Ava said and left.

>>>

"Wait you're going to a Masquerade" Mike asked. "It was the girls' idea" Ava said. "Okay but why are you going to a masquerade" Mike asked.

"Just something to go to where we can all be together" Ava said.

"Do you have a costume" Mike asked. "Yea I have something I been saving it; it was passed down to me from my mother or adoptive ugh whichever you wanna call it" Ava said.

"Well, I bet you'll look amazing" Mike said. "I'll send pictures" Ava said.  "Maybe I should come be your date" Mike said.

"No please just stay home for the night okay I can't say why but trust me okay" Ava said. "Ava what's going on" Mike asked.

"Just trust me okay please I'll explain everything later" Ava said. "Okay" Mike said sighing.

"I promise I'll explain everything" Ava said. "You better" Mike said and Ava smiled. "I love you" Ava said. "I love you too" Mike said. Ava smiled and kissed him causing Mike to kiss back.

Mike turned them around, so Ava was laying on her back on the bed and he started to kiss her neck where things got heated.

>>>

Soon it was the night of the Masquerade ball and Ava found Aria, Emily, Spencer, and Hanna and went to then. "There you guys are, been looking for you" Ava said.

(I don't own picture)

"This is the perfect place for A to hide" Aria said. "Where was Melissa when you left" Hanna asked Spencer. 

"In her pajamas curled up on the couch" Spencer said. "We have three hours to find out who A is before A finds us" Emily said.

"We all still agree right no matter what happens at midnight we stick together, and we are not giving up that phone" Aria said.

"That's five against one I like those odds" Hanna said.

"I'm always down to punch someone if need to" Ava said. "Should we split up and look around" Spencer asked. "None of us have dates so" Emily said.

"Mike wanted to come but I convinced him to stay home for the night" Ava said.

"Let's meet back here in an hour and keep your phones close" Aria said and they all split up looking for A.

>>>

Ava caught back up to Hanna, Aria, and Emily after Hanna told them she saw someone dressed as the black swan. "There she is" Hanna said. 

"Who is that" Emily asked. "I wish I knew" Ava said. "I can't tell from here" Aria said. "Tall, size two I hate her already" Hanna said and they took off their mask.

"It's Lucas they're all together" Hanna said. "Come on" Hanna said and they left.

"She's leaving hurry" Aria said following the girl with the girls following her.  "It's locked" Aria said trying to get the door open with Emily and Ava's help.

"Great" Ava said, and they all went back to the party. "I'm calling Spencer" Hanna said. "Where is she when you need her" Ava asked.

"This phone is a piece of crap" Hanna said. "I'll call her" Aria said and went I call her but couldn't. "That's weird" Hanna said. "What" Emily said, and Hanna gave her the phone.

"Your phone is set to record every time it's turned in" Emily told Hanna. Spencer answered  the call and said, "you almost killed Ava" and they knew Spencer wasn't talking to them. 

"She's my friend also my niece I thought she was your friend too" Spencer said.

"It's easier to forgive an enemy than it is to forgive a friend and besides I never meant to hurt Ava, I love her she's my sister she was never supposed to take the car for Hanna she's the one person I know I could always count on" the voice said and the girls looked through the screen seeing it was Mona.

"No this can't be happening this can't be true" Ava said but deep down she knew it was true she knew her best friend was A.

"Oh my god it's Mona" Aria said. "How did you do it how could you be everywhere" Spencer asked.

"You were always one step ahead of us" Spencer said. "You're not the only genius in this car you witches underestimated me" Mona said. "We're never gonna make it to lookout point if you don't slow down" Spencer said.

"They're going to lookout point I know a shortcut come on" Aria said and Emily left.

"Hanna, Ava" Aria said. "Mona's A" Hanna said. "And she has been the whole time" Ava said allowing a few tears to fall. "Come on" Aria said and Hanna, Emily, and Ava followed her.

>>>

"Hanna stop" Aria said seeing Hanna going to run over Mona. "Hanna" Ava and Emily said, and Hanna stopped the car nearly running over Mona.

Mona saw the tears on Ava's face before going after Spencer almost hesitating to back down. 

Hanna, Aria, Emily, and Ava all got out of the car and saw Mona and Spencer fighting. "Get up" Mona told Spencer.

"Spencer" Aria said, and Spencer managed to get Mona off who was holding onto her on the edge of a cliff when Mona fell off the cliff. "

"No" Ava screamed going after Mona when Aria held her back.

"Mona, Mona, Mona, Mona" Ava said screaming and crying at the time. "No" Ava said crying more and Aria pulled Ava into her more comforting her. "You okay" Aria asked Spencer. "Yeah" Spencer said.

>>>

The girls were with Spencer at the ambulance when they saw a police car pull up.

"Dr Sullivan" Aria said seeing her causing the girls to look and Dr Sullivan made her way to them.

"Are you all okay" Dr Sullivan asked. "We tried to find you" Emily said. "What did she do to you where have you been" Spencer asked.

"She threatened my son I didn't think I had a choice I needed to leave I'm so very sorry" Dr Sullivan said. "Hanna, Ava" Dr Sullivan said seeing them upset but Ava doesn't dare speak afraid she may break.

"Hanna, Ava it's alright you're safe now" Dr Sullivan said.

"I can't believe this she was my friend" Hanna said crying leaning into Dr Sullivan. Aria saw Ava being unusually quiet and noticed the tears falling on her face.

Aria went to Ava and pulled her to her letting her cry on her chest. "It's over Aria" Spencer said.

"She's alive" a man said causing them to look. "I'll check with him" a man said going over to the other man. 

>>>

"She was living in a perpetual state of reality the adrenaline rush that accompanied  her feelings of empowerment and her high level of intelligence fueled Mona's ability to be seemingly all knowing and omnipresent" Dr Sullivan said.

"Will she always be like this" Hanna asked. "With therapy and the right medications people with these personality disorders can get better" Dr Sullivan said and they went outside.

"I never thought I'd find the strength to come back here but your friend showed up and he was very convincing I help people push through their fears, but he helped me push through mine" Dr Sullivan said. "Wait our friend" Spencer asked. 

Spencer looked and saw Toby. Spencer turned to Ava who motioned for her to go to him.

"Pretending not to love you was the hardest thing I've ever done" Toby said.

Spencer went to slap him when Toby stopped her. Toby brought Spencer closer to him and kissed her.

>>>

"You gonna be okay at home tonight" Aria asked Hanna. Aria kept looking at Ava who hasn't said a word since they found out Mona was A.

"I know Mona's A I just keep seeing that faceless person in the black hoodie" Hanna said.

"Let's sleep at my place my mom will be thrilled to have a reason to cook" Emily said. 

"That sounds like old times" Spencer said.  They all heard a siren and Emily rushed to see what it was, and the girls quickly followed her.

"Honey, they found a body they think it's, its Maya" Pan told Emily. 

Suddenly two men rolled a table down with a body bag on top of it. Emily started crying and the girls all held onto her while she cried on Spencer's chest.

>>>

That night Ava went to the Montgomery house and went up to Mike's room before going to Emily's for the night. She knocked on Mike's door and waited for Mike to answer.

Mike opened his door and saw Ava's tear strained face.

"Ava what is it what's wrong tell me" Mike asked but instead of saying anything Ava just hugged him and Mike hugged her back knowing she needed it while playing with her hair allowing her to cry on his chest.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

Updates on Sundays

Ugh I hated writing this my poor Ava.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 647 54
The Originals s1-5 Kol Mikaelson x OC Book 2 of 2 of the Lockwood series ©️ derekhalekolmlover
190K 4.2K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
29.6K 924 42
Derek Hale x OC S3-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
42.4K 1.3K 86
Peter Hale x OC Season 1-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover