Toby's Sister (1)

Door derekhalekolmlover

Mike Montgomery x OC Season 1-4 Book 1 of 2 ©️ derekhalekolmlover Meer

Toby's sister
Book covers
Aesthetics
Act 1
1) Pilot
2) The Jenna thing
3) To kill a Mocking Girl
4) Can you hear me now
5) Reality bites me
6) There's no place like homecoming
7) The homecoming hangover
8) Please do talk about me when im gone
9) Detective Jerk
10) keep your friends close
11) moments later
12) official
13) know your frenemies
14) dance a thon
15) date night
16) apologies
17) the new normal
18) more clues
19) person of interest
20) someone to watch over me
21) Monsters in the end
22) for whom the bell tolls
Act II
1) therapy
2) The goodbye look
3) movie date
4) secrets always come out
5) daddy
6) Never letting go
7) surface tension
8) hospital... again
9) homes
10) the stepsissy to be
11) I must confess
12) over my dead body
13) the first secret
14) through many dangers, toils, and snares
15) A hot piece of A
17) the accident
18) A kiss before lying
19) The Naked Truth
20) the meeting
21) Breaking the code
22) father daughter dance
23) eye of the beholder
24) if these dolls could talk
25) unmasked
Act III
1) It happened
2) Blood is the new black
3) Kingdom of the blind
4) Birds of a Feather
5) That Girl is poison
6) anniversary
7) crazy
8) Maya's website
9) The Kahn game
10) what lies beneath
11) Single Fright Female
12) The lady killer
13) This is a dark ride
14) she's better now
15) Mona - Mania
16) Misery loves company
17) Out of the frying pan into the inferno
18) dead to me
19) under the weather
20) accidents
21) close call
22) she's not herself
23) the body
24) A dangerous game
Act IV

16) let the water hold me down

426 17 0
Door derekhalekolmlover

Ava was with Hanna comforting her after what happened when Aria came over.

"Here's some aspirin" Aria told Hanna and gave her the aspirin. "You want me to make you some soup" Aria asked Hanna.

"Thanks but I'm not hungry" Hanna said. "Who could be after what you've been through tonight" Ava asked. "You want a blanket" Spencer asked coming over.

"Sure" Hanna said and Spencer put a blanket over her. "Here's your bag" Emily said coming over giving her, her bag before sitting down.

"I think Caleb called your phone was making noise" Emily said. "Well, it tends to do that when someone calls or sends a text" Ava said sarcastically.

"Han now I know that you might not be ready to talk about this but the sheriff said that they're gonna drag the lake first thing in the morning" Spencer said.

"Lucas isn't in the lake" Hanna said. "He didn't come up to shore we waited" Emily said.

"He knows how to swim alright" Hanna said. "Hey why don't we calm down everything has been crazy yes but we are all here for Hanna" Ava said.

"He's out there somewhere I can feel it" Hanna said. "I still can't believe that Lucas would help A" Aria said.

"Why not Jenna did the same thing with Caleb" Spencer said. "Hey maybe you're wrong remember Toby or Jason" Ava said.

"A knows Lucas is close to Hanna" Emily said. "No, I get it I just don't really see Lucas as being that violent" Aria said.

"He can be Lucas was the one who destroyed Alison's memorial I found out the night I got out of the hospital" Hanna said. "I'm gonna kill him if he's alive that is" Ava said.

"Why didn't you tell us" Spencer asked. "Told me to keep a secret" Hanna said. "Why" Emily asked.

"To protect him he's been through a lot Alison really tortured him" Hanna said. "Alison tortured a lot of people including Mona" Ava said.

"Maybe it's time to start protecting you" Spencer said to Hanna. "I have a headache" Hanna said and took the aspirin.

Hanna went to drink the water in her cup when Emily stopped her seeing it was lake water.

"Hanna don't drink that" Emily said. "That's lake water" Aria said. "Too late" Hanna said. "How did that get in there" Aria asked. "The bag was outside in the car" Emily said.

"But all of us were in here" Aria said. "Yeah but Lucas wasn't" Spencer said. "He or someone had to have grabbed it while we were in here" Ava said.

"Maybe he just wants to finish what he started" Spencer said and Hanna's phone went off.

"No fun chugging lake water is it coke on this liar A" Hanna said reading the text.

>>>

"Wait this kid went missing at a party" Jason asked.

"Yeah, Hanna went with him to set up the fireworks and we went looking for them and she came back from the lake soaking wet, but he didn't" Ava said.

"Well other than that how was the party" Jason asked. "It was okay I don't really care much for parties" Ava said. "And how are you my daughter" Jason asked and they laughed.

"Well I'm glad your okay I wouldn't have forgiven myself if you weren't" Jason said and Ava smiled.

"Thanks" Ava said. "I mean it okay you mean everything to me and if you ever need me just call I'll be there" Jason said. "I will" Ava said.

>>>

"A was definitely in my lake house" Spencer said pouring objects on the table. "You found these in the attic" Hanna asked.

"The picture Caleb decrypted off A's cell phone of the dolls that was taken at the lake house" Emily said. "Looks like A got pretty cozy" Aria said.

"Well, they don't call it secret headquarters for nothing" Ava said.

"Well, my family never uses that house after Labor Day it's the perfect place to set up an evil lair and look just look at the date on this" Spencer said handing the paper to Hanna.

"Wait that's around the time Caleb and I went up there" Hanna said before widening her eyes.

"A was in the lake house when Caleb and I were" Hanna said and stopped looking at Spencer.

"Fraternizing on my nana's sofa" Spencer said. "Okay who told" Hanna asked. "It doesn't even matter there are like four bedrooms up there with actual beds in them" Spencer said.

"Eh it could be worse" Ava said. "How" Spencer asked. "You could be in the shower with your boyfriend when your best friend walks in" Ava said glaring at Aria.

"Hey, I said I was sorry I didn't know you and Mike were in there together" Aria said. "We wanted to try something new" Ava said.

"Did you guys see anybody hear anything" Emily asked Hanna changing the subject.

"Em we were kind of busy" Hanna said. "Yeah, you were getting busy" Spencer said. "Okay so wait you said that Lucas went up in the attic like he knew his way around" Aria asked.

"He was probably trying to clean up after Garrett and Jenna and look there's an address Smitty's 801 Hyperion Street" Spencer said.

"Wait Smitty's, Smitty's what restaurant" Aria asked. "Bar" Emily asked. "Hyperion street isn't that in Philly" Hanna asked.

"Yeah, it is, been there a few times to get away from my dad or adoptive dad I never know the right term to use" Ava said. "Do you guys want to go after school to check it out" Spencer asked.

"Okay yeah if it means you're not going alone then count me in" Aria said. "Is it okay if I pass" Hanna asked.

"I still have the taste of lake water in my mouth" Hanna said.

"Me too I kinda promised Toby I spend some time with him" Ava said.

>>>

"He says it was for chem lab but Noel was on the phone with someone all night at Caleb's birthday party" Mona said.

"Mona he doesn't deserve you okay you deserve way better than him" Ava said and Mona smiled at her. "Did you notice him acting sketchy at all either of you" Mona asked.

"No Mona sorry i barely even seen him last night" Ava said. "I don't know I was kind of busy with other things" Hanna said.

"What Lucas" Mona asked. "Who cares first Lucas ruins Caleb's birthday party then he gets everyone in a tizzy because he's pretend missing need attention much he is so lame" Mona said.

"Mona" Hanna said. "Can we veer back on topic" Mona asked.

"I think I'm losing Noel I had to take him skinny dipping that night just to get his full attention then we got into this huge fight on the way home" Mona said.

"Mona don't worry about it okay besides your too good for him anyways" Ava said. Mona smiled at Ava before noticing Hanna's face.

"Hanna" Mona said causing Ava to look at Hanna. "Where are you taking that" Hanna asked the guy carrying the painting. "Storage" he said.

"No that's supposed to be hanging in the south lobby" Hanna said.

"The principal said to take it down you didn't hear this from me, but the administration doesn't think tiaras and orange jumpsuits are a good fit" he said.

"She's not giving up the crown" Mona said and he left. "So, what do you think am I just being paranoid" Mona asked.

"Mona no, you're not remember what I told you, okay your too good for him" Ava told her.

"Hanna are you even listening to me" Mona asked after smiling at Ava.

"Yeah, yeah sure" Hanna said. "Well what's I just say you can't even tell me can you" Mona asked and Hanna shook her head.

"I listen to every drawn-out whiny detail when you have a problem with Caleb, and you can't even bother to nod your head and pretend like you care honestly it seems like only Ava is there for me anymore and I'm the only one who knew about her home life before anybody because she didn't wanna bother anybody with her problems" Mona said.

"I'm sorry okay I have a lot going on lot now" Hanna said.

"So do I, I just poured out my heart out to someone who cares more about her homecoming photo than her friend at least Ava cares about me" Mona said.

"Could you be any more selfish" Mona asked her. "Mona" Ava said. "I'll catch up with you later Ava" Mona said and left.

"Well, that could've gone better" Ava told Hanna. "You okay" Ava asked Hanna. "I know you were close with Lucas" Ava said. "Yeah, I'll be fine I'll catch up with you okay" Hanna said and Ava nodded and left.

>>>

Ava was at her locker when Mike came over. "Hey you" Mike said before kissing her cheek.

"Hey" Ava said before facing him and Mike gave her a quick kiss. "I love it when you do that" Ava said.

"Well I love you" Mike said. "I love you too" Ava said and hugged Mike. Mike hugged her smiling before letting her go. "You spending time with your brother tonight" Mike asked.

"Yeah we're going out for dinner" Ava said. "Text me as soon as you get home" Mike asked.

"Protective much" Ava asked. "I have to make sure my girl is okay" Mike said. "Okay I will" Ava said. "You promise" Mike asked. "Yeah I promise" Ava said.

"Good" Mike said and took her books from her hand. "Again" Ava asked and Mike nodded. Ava rolled her eyes before closing her locker.

Mike held her hand with his free hand and they headed off to class.

>>>

Ava caught up to Mona seeing her at her locker. "Hey Mona you okay" Ava asked.  "I know things kind of got out of hand back there with Hanna"
Ava said.

"Yeah I'm fine Ava  thanks for checking up on me" Mona said. "I'll always check up on you your my best friend" Ava said.

"And your mine" Mona said. "Look i know your mad at Hanna but you have to make up with her okay at least try im not saying right now but soon okay I don't like it when you guys fight" Ava said.

"I'll try but only for you" Mona said. "Thank you" Ava said and gave her a quick hug.

"You know I do anything for you right" Mona asked and Ava pulled away from the hug. "Yeah of course" Ava said.

"Even do something really stupid and crazy to protect you" Mona said. "Mona are you okay what's going on" Ava asked. "Nothing, nothing, it's nothing" Mona said.

"You sure" Ava asked. "Yeah positive I have to go" Mona said and quickly left.

>>>

Ava and Toby was eating dinner together just enjoying spending time together. "So how's school" Toby asked.

"Same old" Ava said. "So nothing's changed since I left" Toby asked. "Got more boring" Ava said and Toby laughed. "Mike treating you right" Toby asked.

"Always" Ava said. "Good cause you say the word and I'll teach him a lesson about hurting my baby sister" Toby said. "He won't I promise" Ava said.

"He better not" Toby said. "He won't you can trust him" Ava said. "Okay but only for you" Toby said. "Thanks Toby your the best brother a girl could ask for" Ava said.

"Well I'm the lucky one cause your the best little sister a guy could ask for" Toby said and Ava smiled while they continued to eat.

>>>

Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Ava all met back up after Hanna informed them what happened.

"So wait somebody else showed up at the greenhouse when we set that trap for A it wasn't Lucas" Spencer asked.

"What about the water bottle and the stunt with the rowboat" Emily asked. 

"No Lucas wasn't even in Rosewood" Hanna said. "Then where was he" Ava asked. "He was driving around all night trying to sell his collectibles to pay Caleb back" Hanna said.

"Spence what did you want to show us" Aria asked. "Oh yeah" Spencer said going to grab it. "Hey did you order dumplings" Hanna asked.

"Wow hey I hit ate don't make me hungry again" Ava said. "Two orders" Emily said and Spencer came back putting a book down. "What is this" Emily asked.

"This is the sign in book from Jenna's blind rehab center" Spencer said. "This is the day before Alison went missing" Aria said.

"Jenna said that Alison came to visit her that day" Emily said.  "I don't see Ali's name" Spencer said. "It could've been a lie" Ava said. "Wait so that story she told us that was a lie" Hanna asked.

"Well who knows but that's not all look who did visit" Spencer said pointing to Garrett's name.

"Garrett Reynolds he was there for like what twenty minutes that night" Aria asked.

"Shouldn't be surprising we all know they had a thing going on" Ava said. "And not only do guests have to sign in they also keep track of when the patients leave" Spencer said.

"Garrett signed Jenna out at 10:15 pm" Emily said. "And there's no time that they signed back in she could've been gone all night" Spencer said.

"Can we just look at this later" Hanna asked. "If I don't eat something my head is going to explode" Hanna said. "Aria would you please pass those plates" Spencer asked. "Yeah sure" Aria said.

"None for me had dinner with Toby" Ava said. "Jenna said that Alison blackmailed her me she stayed in rehab until the day or Alison's funeral" Aria said passing out the plates.

"So where was she the night Ali went missing" Hanna asked. "She could've been anywhere" Emily said.

"How much do you want to bet she was in Rosewood" Spencer said.

"Okay let's think about this later" Ava said and Aria, Emily, Hanna, and Spencer opened their food when they gasped seeing what was inside causing Ava to look.

"Gross" Ava said. "Oh I'm gonna be sick" Hanna said. "I'm so glad I ate before I got here" Ava said seeing the worms and Emily's phone went off.

"This is what live bait looks like now we're even liars A" Emily said reading the text once she grabbed her phone.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

15.8K 647 54
The Originals s1-5 Kol Mikaelson x OC Book 2 of 2 of the Lockwood series ©️ derekhalekolmlover
1.4M 31.7K 141
| 𝘶𝘯𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 | tackling an enemy is never easy. especially when the enemy is faceless and nameless, threatening to spill every secret the...
43.8K 1.4K 78
Nate Archibald x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover S1-6
2.8K 133 20
Oc x Issac Lahey Season 1 - 6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover