๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐‡๐”๐‘๐“๐’

By -MoneyChaser

"๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป.. ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐˜† ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€, ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐˜†... More

๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
new book

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“

14K 853 318
By -MoneyChaser

thank you guys for 116k reads ❤️

𝐒𝐘𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐊'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀
𝟽:𝟻𝟺 𝙿𝙼

"Did you have fun this weekend Kani?" I asked while quickly glancing back at Sekani since I came to a stop light. He looked up from his IPad and nodded putting his thumbs up and I smiled looking back at the road.

"Turn your iPad off and talk to me. What was your favorite part?" I said.

"Ummmm icecream!" He exclaimed. "And Mani!"

"Emani?"

"Yes. Ifwaymani," He said and I just nodded as if I could understand him.

"Did you like jumping around?" I said referring to the trampoline park we went to. We went to Skyzone today then Cheesecake Factory after.

"Yes! I miss you."

"Ima miss you too Kani. I'll see you next next time and we play more okay?" I reassured him and he nodded.

I always made sure to pay a lot of attention to Sekani and take him places when I had him because I know my mom barley did considering the fact that she's always working and he's probably always with a babysitter.

It's kind of weird now that I'm out of my mom's house and I don't have Sekani that much because when I did live with her, my whole world revolved around Sekani, if that makes sense. So I'm still getting used to not seeing him everyday.

"We play wih Tinka and Mani?" He asked.

"Mhm.." I mumbled though I wasn't sure about Emani. That's something we'll just have to consider.

I soon pulled up to my mom's house and huffed lowly when I saw her car along with another in the driveway. All the lights inside were also on so I know she's home. But I'm planning on making this a quick trip in and out of her house, no conversation needed.

"Cmon Kani," I said while unbuckling him out of his car seat. I picked him up and placed him on the ground. "Stay here," I had to tell him knowing he sometimes runs away so sneakily.

I grabbed his bag and the leftover food he didn't eat at the Cheesecake Factory before closing the door. I threw his bag over my shoulder and grabbed his hand with my free one and we started to walk towards the front door.

"We go home?" He asked looking up at me while pointing at the house.

"Yeah, you go home.." I nodded and he frowned.

"You come?"

"Unt unt I'm not coming. I'm going to my home and you go to yours and I'll come for you next time okay?" I told him. This was something that he was starting to ask a lot more often.

"Why?" He asked and I sighed. Damn this lil boy real curious for a 2 year old.

"That's just how life is," I shrugged dismissively and he nodded before looking back down at his iPad.

We got to the door and I knocked and waited for someone to open it. After a few seconds the door opened and Samir stood there, his face dropped when he saw me as if I did something to him.

We stood there staring at each other until I cleared my throat and looked down at Sekani. "Came to bring Sekani back."

"Obviously," He chuckled while stepping aside and I rolled my eyes softly pushing Sekani inside the house.

"Is his dad here?" I asked while pointing at Sekani and he nodded.

"In the kitchen."

I didn't plan on going inside but I did want to at least greet Joel. I walked inside and placed Sekani's bag on the counter as I walked in the kitchen. I saw Joel standing over the stove and the smell of some food hit my nose instantly.

"Hey Mr Joel," I waved. He turned his head and his straight face cracked into a smile when he saw me.

"Hey Syira, how are you? How was the weekend?"

"I'm good weekend was good, just came to bring him back," I shrugged and he nodded. "I just wanted to speak, I'm about to go now."

"You can't come speak to your mom too?" I heard my mom's voice making me mentally roll my eyes. I turned around and saw her standing by the stairs with her arms crossed.

"Hey," I said dryly.

"Mhm.."

Not knowing what else to say, I decided to bring up the fact that she sent me money. "You accidentally sent me 100 dollars?"

"It wasn't an accident but since you sent it back, I'll just keep it," She shrugged.

As if she did something. That lil ass hunnid dollars.

"Oh okay," I nodded before heading towards the door.

"Really!?" She yelled making me turn around looking at her like she was crazy, which she is. She looked at me with a mug on her face and her hand on her hip.

"Sadi—"

"No! I don't like your attitude Syira!" She yelled, interrupting Joel.

"What attitude?" I tilted my head. "I don't have an attitude.. I'm literally just leaving."

"For what? To go where? You acting as if I did something to you!" She said and I couldn't even believe what she was saying. Is she okay? Like seriously.

"Do you have memory loss?" I asked and she jerked her head back.

"What?"

"Do you have memory loss?" I asked again. "Because it seems like you forgot everything. You're standing there tryna play dumb and guilt trap me into thinking that I'm wrong for not speaking to you but I'm not. You put me through hell in my teenage years, I didn't even get to live my life until I moved out. You literally fought me, then you tried to stab Samir and I don't even know how his dumbass can stay in the same house with you after that."

Samir chuckled and I looked at him with a mug. "Fuck is funny?" I said and he shook his head walking off.

"First of all, I apologized for all of that. You're holding grudges and acting as if I'm the worst mother in the world. Family goes through things but you don't get that! You're so ungrateful Syira. After everything I did for you?" She said.

"You can't be serious right now.." I shook my head in disbelief. "What have you done for me?"

"Gave birth to you, food to eat, and a damn roof over your head!"

"That's bare fucking minimum! Like hello?" I threw my hands in the air. "I never had emotional support from you, never grew a bond with you, never spent time with you, barley even had conversations with you. You stopped buying me shit when I reached high school. Just because you gave me life and put a roof over my head doesn't mean anything. You still weren't a mother to me!"

"I taught myself everything. You weren't there for my first period or when I started getting bullied more or when I thought about killing myself because of how bad my insecurities got to me! You weren't there. I had to be a mother to myself and your kids!" I continued. It was taking everything in me not to cry.

"Y'all looking at me like I'm the bad guy for moving on with my life and leaving all toxicity also known as you behind! I don't get why but I don't care. I'm gonna continue doing me and you can sit here and wonder where you went wrong with me but I'm not gonna listen to this shit.." I shook my head and with that, I turned on my heels and walked out making sure to slam the door behind me.

"The hell be wrong.." I mumbled as I quickly walked to my car.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Pulling into my parking space, I saw Tristan's car right next to me. "Fuck.." I mumbled. I totally forgot about what he said yesterday. He was really waiting for me. I sighed grabbing my purse and keys before getting out of the car making sure to lock it.

I slowly made my way over to the passenger side of his car and I heard him unlock it. I got in and saw that he was sparking up a wood. Closing the door, I looked at him and he still wasn't paying me any mind.

I sighed lowly while looking away and rested my head on the window. I have an headache for crying the whole way home. I expected myself to be fine since I stayed strong during the whole argument but as soon as I sat in my seat and realized everything I just broke down.

"Syira," He finally said after a while making me hum in response. "You good?"

"Mhm.." I mumbled before feeling his hand on my chin. He turned my head towards him and studied my face before licking his lips.

"You been crying?" He asked and I shook my head no, not really wanting to admit it. "You lyin.. what's wrong?"

"Nothing Tristan," I shook my head and looked away again.

"Talk to me Syira.. you still mad?"

"No.."

"Then tell me why you was crying. Don't tell me it's cause of th—"

"It's not," I quickly said.

"So wassup?"

I took a deep breath before finally giving in "I got into with my mom again.." I said laying my head back on the window.

"Y'all fought?" He said and I shook my head. "Oh y'all just argued. Why?"

"I don't even know. She's mad because I'm moving on with life, well at least that's what it seems like. Talking bout I have an attitude because I'm just tryna drop my brother off and leave. I treated the fuck out of her!" I told him, feeling myself get mad again.

"But of course I ended up crying in the end, like I always do. But at least I didn't cry while we was arguing," I shrugged. "It was more of me just telling her off. Because I don't get what her issue is and it's so annoying."

"And she called me ungrateful," I scoffed. "Like really? She's the ungrateful one! I damn near raised Sekani and I still am!"

"The hell? Sekani like me more than his own mom bitch you failed your first 2 kids and I hope you don't fail him too!" I exclaimed before stopping myself. "Wait no she ain't fail me cause I'm doing great in life right now."

"Damn.." Tristan mumbled and I looked at him seeing he was shaking his head. He hit the blunt one more time before passing it to me and I gladly took it.

I brought it to my lips and inhaled sharply before letting it out, instantly feeling a wave of relief. I laid back in my seat and we smoked in silence, it wasn't awkward or nothing but I was low-key waiting for him to bring up what we were here for.

After finishing the second blunt I eventually got tired of the silence and decided to speak up. "So are we gonna talk now?" I said looking at him. He was looking out the window but looked at me once I spoke.

"Yeah," He nodded slowly. "Like I was trying to tell you before.. the picture was old as fuck. Ion know who took that shit and ian even know somebody was in the house but that was when I went to her house that time she called me tryna make it seem like she was in danger and shit."

"After I left her house, I went home, took a shower, and changed my clothes. Which is why I was wearing sum different in the picture than from when I went over to yo place. I know it was dumb of me to leave that part out, shit it was dumb for me to lie overall but I swear to God that shit old.." He told me.

"And you can just look at the picture and tell it's old.. my hair shorter and shit. Look at it again," He pointed at my phone on my lap.

"I've looked at it enough," I shook my head.

"And you see that my hair is shorter right or wrong?"

"Right.." I said lowly.

"Aight then why you acting like that? I know you want to believe me but you keep thinking about the negative shit and youn need to. You can trust me Syira.." He grabbed my hand and held it in his hand.

"You're right.. I'm sorry. I should've just heard you out but seeing the picture just made me think the worse and not think about the other possibilities at all," I said while looking into his clouded and red eyes though he was looking out the window.

"You good mamas. And I'm sorry too for her embarrassing us and shit. I wish she would just leave me the fuck alone," He said while rubbing my hand with his thumb softly. "She's crazy bruh."

"I agree.." I nodded and he chuckled before locking eyes with me. He smirked then grabbed my neck and pulled my body closer, smashing his warm and soft lips into mine. They parted slightly, allowing his tongue to slip inside while his hands traveled down to my lower back.

I then pulled away from the heated kiss breathlessly after a few seconds but our faces were still close. He pecked my lips again before speaking. "Missed yo pretty ass," He said making me smile.

"It's been like a day.."

"Nah it's been like 2 days since I seen yo ass. Then you posted on Instagram without sending it to me first? I almost passed out," He spoke dramatically and I fell out laughing. "Ian joking."

"But nah for real, don't do me like that no more," He said giving me a serious look and I nodded.

"Noted.." I said, still thinking about how heated that kiss got me, like always.

"You wanna go inside? I'm tryna be laid up under you," He said and I instantly answered with a yes making him chuckle.

"Cmon.."

❤︎❤︎❤︎
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

One thing lead to another and next thing you know, Syira laid on her bed with her legs over head watching as Tristan slapped his manhood against her entrance.

"You ready?" He met eyes with her and she nodded. "Words mama."

"Yes Tristan," She accidentally let out a moan while speaking due to how horny she was getting by just looking at him. Half of her was being bold because of her being high while the other half just missed Tristan and had been daydreaming about him for days.

Tristan bit his lip before slowly pushing himself into her, holding onto her waist as support. He kept his eyes fixated on her flesh as she kept her eyes shut. The longer the time went by, the more Syira started to realize that he was still scared to push it all in.

Opening her eyes, she grabbed her man by the chin and brought him forward, leading him into a hot and steamy kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair as she slipped her tongue in his throat, completely distracting him as she wrapped her legs around his waist, pushing him into her warmth fully.

"Fuck," He groaned at how tight her sex gripped her. He lifted his head and looked at her face that was scrunched up. She was uncomfortable but she didn't want to say it because he knew he would want to stop. "Keep going?"

"You already in now.." She said lowly and he nodded before taking some of his 9 inch shaft just to slowly thrust back into her making her let out a moan.

"Ugh!" She yelled, arching her back.

"How you want it?" Tristan's deep and raspy voice made Syira want to cum just by hearing it.

"Go slow baby.." She said while looking in his eyes with a pleadful look. He licked his lips and pecked hers before resting his head in her neck to cover the sounds he was making as he thrusted himself in and out of her tightness slowly but steady.

Syira laid there scratching his back trying to get used to the feeling of his thick and long erection being inside of her and she eventually did. After a few strokes, Tristan heard her start to let out soft whimpers that grew louder by each second.

Lifting his head from her neck, he grabbed her neck and made her look at him. "Open yo eyes," He demanded and she did as so. "It feel good? Hmm?"

"Mhm.." She moaned softly. It was an unfamiliar mix of pain and pleasure but regardless, she was enjoying it. "Go faster."

"You sure mama?"

"Yes daddy," She said, surprising both herself and Tristan.

Tristan chuckled to himself before he started to speed up his strokes, moving his hands from around her neck to both of her thighs, pushing her legs up higher so he could get a better view of them sexing.

"Fuck, you so tight," He groaned, keeping his strokes at a normal pace for her.

"Well duh.." She mumbled, thinking he couldn't hear her but he did.

"What you say?" He met eyes with her and she immediately broke it while shaking her head. "Nah speak up."

"Nothin' Tr—" She was cut off by him thrusting into her harder than before, making her let out a loud yelp. "Tristannn," She moaned.

"Hmm?" He looked at her cluelessly with a smirk before burying his head back in her neck, sucking on it softly made her even more aroused. "Ain't you want it fast?"

"Mhm.." She let out a breath while squirming from under him.

"It feel good?" He asked against her neck, looking at the side of her face that was glistening from the street lights outside of her window.

"Yesss.." She dragged, watching him move one of his hands from her thigh to her clit, rubbing it softly making her roll her eyes to the back of her head.

"How good it feel? Hmm?"

"It feel so fuckin' good Tr— Tristan ima cum," She whined. "Slow downn.." Her whimpers felt like music to his ears as it only made him speed up more.

"Oh my—" Syira unintentionally arched her back when she felt a familiar feeling in her stomach, letting her know she was about to release.

"You cumming? Hmm?" Tristan rubbed his thumb on her clit faster, thrusting at the same speed. The feeling was overwhelming for Syira and had tears brimming at the corner of her eyes.

"Yes," She said barley above a whisper.

"Gon head. Cum on yo dick," He encouraged in her ear making her release almost immediately.

"Mmm.." She moaned as her white substance coated his dick.

Tristan soon felt his orgasm that he had been holding nearing more and more. "Where you want me to nut?" He asked.

"My mouth," She said while looking him in the eye.

"You so fucking nasty," He grinned at her and she gave him a lazy smile. Thrusting into her a few more times, he pulled his dick out of her making her quickly sit up, opening her mouth wide with her tongue out as he let out his much needed nut.

Grabbing his shaft, she put as much as she could into her mouth, licking off all the cum on it. She then took his dick out of her mouth, making a *pop* sound as she did. "Lemme see," Tristan grabbed her neck, she opened her mouth showing him that she swallowed making him nod in satisfaction.

Sitting up on her knees, she grabbed the back of his neck to push him down to her level so she could kiss him. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer than he already was as they swapped spits with each other.

Syira then felt him stand up, still having a tight grip on her waist making her instantly wrap her legs around his waist. He walked over to the wall near her bed and pushed her up against it all while still holding their passionate kiss.

Pulling away breathlessly, he bit his lip looking over her. "Take this off, lemme see dem pretty titties," He pulled on her shirt. Syira hesitantly took off her shirt and threw it across the room, leaving her completely naked.

"You so beautiful, you know that?" Tristan said while linking both of her legs with the inside of his forearms. He aligned himself onto her entrance again before slowly sliding back in. He instantly threw his head back, never getting tired of how tight and wet she was.

"Fuck I lo—" Syira's eyes widened hearing Tristan almost say the 3 words she was scared to say. He bit his lip and stared back at her intensely while watching her move up and down the wall the more he fucked her.

She parted her lips slightly, no sound coming out as she enjoyed how he was fucking her in the air while he enjoyed watching her faces change and her titties bounce up and down, he leaned down and started to suck on her nipple.

"Mm.." She moaned while running her fingers through his hair. "That feels so good Tristan.."

"Oh yeah?" He mumbled and she nodded.

"I'm boutta cum again," She told him.

"Hold it fa me," He pulled away from her chest and rested his forehead on top of hers. "You can do that for me?"

"I don't knoww.." She whined and he felt her walls tighten around his wood.

"Fuck, loosen up. You can hold it," He said and she shook her head desperately.

"I can't, I can't, I'm cumming!" She yelled before doing exactly as she said. Tristan chuckled watching her coat his dick once again. Still stroking, he moved her off the wall and walked over to her mirror.

"I can't Tristan," She sighed resting her head on his shoulder, shuddering as he stroked her slowly before placing her on her feet. She almost fell immediately but Tristan held her up and turned her around to face the mirror.

"You can. You got one more in you, I know you do," He said before bending her over in front of the mirror, she rested her arms on the dresser and instantly arched her back. 

Tristan sent a smack to her ass before pushing himself into her again. He held both hands on her waist watching waves go through her ass with each stroke.

Syira laid her head on the dresser as she lazily tried to match his strokes. "Look at me," He told her making her lift her head up. She stared at him through the mirror and he smirked at her.

The only thing that could be heard was the sound of her juices, their skin clapping together, her soft moans, and his deep groans. He grabbed her hair that was in a ponytail to lift her neck up higher. "Don't pull it too ha—" She yelped when he thrusted into her hardly. She glanced back at him and he snickered, she knew he did it on purpose.

Leaning forward, he placed kisses up her smooth back until he reached the back of her neck. He moved his hand from her hair to her neck, making her stand up more as he made love to her passionately. "You feel me?" He mumbled into her ear.

"Yess," She let out a shaky whisper. He moved his other hand from her waist to her clit, rubbing on her soft spot once again knowing it would make her cum quick. That's what he wanted since he felt himself nearing too.

"Where you feel me?" He asked. Syira moved her hand to her stomach making him smirk. "In yo stomach huh?"

"Mhm. You so deep daddy," She moaned and watched him bite his lip through the mirror, she could tell the nickname turned him on.

"Deep as fuck huh?"

"Mhm.. nut for me baby," She muttered while gripping her walls around his shaft making him let out a loud groan.

"Fuck Syira, don't do that shit," He tapped her thigh but she wouldn't let up. She bounced and grinded on his dick feeling herself about to cum also. "Let up Syira.."

"I can't," She whined. They eventually both released at the same time, sighing heavily in sync at how hard they both came. Tristan stayed in place for a moment before slowly pulling out, his cum dripping out of her. He made a mental note to get a Plan B for her.

He noticed her legs wobbling so he picked her up in bridal style and carried her to the bathroom. Walking in, he cut the lights on before placing her on the toilet.

"That was so nasty.." Syira trailed off as she peed and Tristan chuckled. "Oh my gosh.. we are nasty."

"It's sex Syira," He shrugged.

Syira gasped looking down in the toilet. "I'm bleeding Tristan!" She said before looking at him. She saw some blood on his shaft and looked back up at him with a frown.

"It's normal mama.. I popped yo cherry," He told her. "It hurt?"

"It don't hurt now.. my area is sore though.." She mumbled before grabbing some toilet paper to wipe herself. "You nutted in me right?"

"Mhm.. ima get you a Plan B," He told her and she nodded. They both knew they weren't ready for kids yet and probably wouldn't be anytime soon.

"You wanna take a shower?" He asked.

"Only if you coming in with me."

"Aight," He nodded, starting the shower.

Syira sat on the toilet staring at her nails as he stood by the shower staring at her. They sat in a comfortable silence before Syira spoke up. "Did you almost say I love you?" She asked.

Tristan mentally cursed to himself, thinking she forgot about that. "Yeah, I almost did. But ian wanna say it during sex, that wasn't the right time to express my love to you so I didn't."

"Oh okay.." She nodded, understanding where he was coming from. She cleared her throat before reaching out for him. "Help me up."

He walked over and picked her up. The two were already naked so they just walked into the steaming shower, in each other's arms.

_________________________
WELL... hello

slowly losing my motivation to write and i hate that for me.. well not really for me but i hate that for y'all cause it's y'all i'm writing for

anyways.. thoughts?

how is everyone doing mentally??

i can't wait to get like Syira and get my own place.. like seriously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 2K 12
"๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." ๐๐Ž๐• ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ข๐—™ "๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—š"
130K 4.1K 36
' ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†'
3.3M 121K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
428K 10.7K 55
' ๐š‹๐š•๐šž๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– - ๐™น๐š‘๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽฬ ๐™ฐ๐š’๐š”๐š˜ .