The armoured hearts

By claburakp

Porsche was the one to put his life in danger to protect his brother and ensure their surviving, until the da... More

Welcoming words πŸ’—
The poverty of hearts
Rules
Decent
Home
New Rules
The bond of the bloody river
Painting of horror
Star
This place
The heavens
Thee-danger
Emergency
Empty
Kim is alive
Building another trust
Back as it should be
Brotherhood
human's relationship
Roots
Father
Final
Temptation
Kiss?
Easy
Family
Closer than ever
Tiny, adorable Chay
The armour
I LOVE YOU

Behind the doors

36 4 16
By claburakp

(Hi 🥺💗 how are you feeling ? I hope that you can take care of yourself, have a good rest time  Love you💗)

The small brothel was looking like a real town when everyone was working inside. People were cooking, others cleaning, some were waiters, another one was at the entry of the stairs to provide access to the room full of lust. It was organized and not messy. Something everyone appreciated, from clients to workers. Kim looked like having a great time with Sophia. They were in their room all day, Porchay asked him to take care of her and he thought that the small girl was also doing a great job with Kim.  

"So, today So told me that dancing existed!" He excitedly said, moving his arm. "Like this! It's called dancing!"

Porchay looked at him with a tenderness Kim loved to find back after his day of work at the restaurant. The younger boy always looked so tired but he had time for his discovery. It was the same for drawing, painting, or for some words. 

"Sophia told me that sunshine could be used for humans too! Porchay, imagine! That is such a weird thing..."

"We used Star to name our kitty." Porchay laughed, petting the small animal, which wasn't that small anymore, on their bed. And Kim had a sudden expression, so surprised, so mesmerized by the realization. He was also understanding more the subtle way of meaning. Through those words, or through some sentences. 

"Do you know what "shy of" means?" Kim asked, so proud to have learnt this today. 

"Enlighten me." Porchay was smiling, getting in the game even if in reality he knew exactly what it meant. 

"It means that it's coming but it isn't there...like shy of two...imagine the hour is shy and hesitating to walk in! This is really funny!"

Kim was mixing images and words well, he was taking it seriously and finding all he could to better understand his own environment. He was just like a child, learning everyday and helping Sophia to learn too, about animals, about trees, about nature. Clea just asked Kim to not let her know how to fight when she came back and tried to fakely punch her mother. Porchay was hilarious thinking of Kim making her learn how to break faces. They settled on the she needed to know to defend herself but this wasn't a game, not at all. But it was even more entertaining for the two of them because it was now a serious mission to complete. 

"Don't you think that sometimes...we have two children under this roof?" Clea asked Porchay one day, between two potatoes.

"For real...I really think..." And he was amazed by the way Kim was learning so quickly. In fact, since the day he saw how he could just voice out the rules he had learnt and learnt all over his boring days alone, he understood how prodigious his memory was. How flexible too it was, and now he was eager, so eager to always have more and more information to gather. One thing Kim loved the most was when he could witness how big the world was. In his small house, he knew a lot but always the same things, always the same rituals to do, here it was new everydays, he felt stimulated and he only kept one thing from his past habit : his exercising. Kim was the same, physical, body, but he was happier. The sound of his laugh was heard so often and it was caressing Porchay's face softly, as if that melody could ease every problem. As if Kim had the luck in a way to keep his child's reaction without being childish and to let out the most harmonious and sincere laugh of all time. One thing Porchay forgot was that Kim and Sophia were also curious, and the talk took a weird turn when they stepped on the second floor but were immediately, thankfully spotted by a worker here. 

It was easy for Clea to just say that she couldn't go here, she was too young, she really couldn't go in that part of the place. Promising her that she would explain in some years, was all she needed to be satisfied. Kim was different, he was like Sophia but also like Yok, Porchay or Clea, and not explaining this could be really dangerous for him.

"P'Kim...come here." Porchay said, making him sit next to him on the bed. 

"Did I do something bad?" He asked, his face changing color. He hated to do something that could bother Porchay. 

"No... don't worry, you just can't go to that part of the place."

"That is really a weird statement." Kim said, sitting next to him, his arms crossed. He loved to do this when he wasn't understanding something. 

Porchay was glitching, not really sure about the way to talk about this to Kim. But natural life should have already given him some answers.

"P'Kim...did you ever see animals trying to reproduce themselves?" 

"Yes! It was also written that humans do this too, and they can make babies, though I don't get how...it looks like magic..." 

"Kinda." Porchay smiled. "But it's not only about babies..."

"It was written...that..." He said thinking, seeing in his mind. "That it was useless for me."

"It isn't P'Kim. I mean...for having babies you need a woman and a man and we don't want to have a baby right?" 

"We don't. Sophia is already here." Kim's face showed tenderness. 

"Exactly. But it isn't only this....P'Kim, doing this is like also showing love. Like...how to say...it gives....pleasure? I guess...I never tried...but yeah..." Porchay scratched his head.

"Is it the same pleasure as eating potatoes?" Kim asked innocently, he loved potatoes a lot. 

"No. I don't think?...but P'Kim, listen to me. Those words, you need to absolutely follow them." 

Kim nodded, sitting more straightly, getting serious. Porchay realized how the boy was often getting perfectly in the mood, mentally and physically. 

"This is something you want. You need to want it okay? You need to not follow anyone, just you. Also, no one in no way can touch you if you don't want to." 

"What are the risks?" Kim asked, really curious, innocent. 

"Bad. P'Kim, it's just that some people can try to take advantage of you. They can't, they physically can't." 

"I understand." 

"Those rooms...behind those rooms they are doing it..." Porchay bit his lips, it was hard for him to depict this. 

"They want to?" 

"Most of them...no...but people are taking advantage of it. This is why. You can't go there and can't listen to anyone walking from here." 

"Porchay...the baby..." Kim asked, he had recorded the rules but something was intriguing him. 

"Yes?" He asked surprised.

"Was I one too? Did humans do it and make me?" 

"They did P'Kim. They did..." 

"Then...do I have a mother and a father too? I never thought about it before..." 

"How were you thinking that you existed?"

"I didn't think...I was just here. I don't know. I was just doing it all...as they said." 

"I see..." Porchay smiled sadly, wondering what Kim could feel inside. 

"What do we...call it? This?" 

"It's making love." 

"Making love...I like it, it seems that love is created from it?" 

"If it's wanted, yes." 

—--

This type of talk was reassuring Porchay a lot. He thought that Kim would now be more protected from the world, knowing how to survive from this. The moment the boy was most relieved was the day he got arrested but he thought that Kim was educated enough to stay alone a little time.

Porchay saw them going inside. He saw them looking at him and he understood. He knew suddenly what was happening. He sighed. And then he was tempted to run, to just walk away, there was plenty of windows for this. However, Porchay thought first about Kim, how he was safe in their room. About Yok, about how she could lie and save the place. How he would bring problems to her and her people if he was to made a mess here. He just sighed. Put the food in the table and followed them quietly. Everything was going smoothly, they looked like they were understanding that he was cooperating until a violent pain made him fall  on the ground and lose consciousness. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 209 11
Kim finally decided to go to the main mansion after the war .. he thought to apologize to porchay .. what if porchay wants to start a new life with a...
150K 10.8K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...
9.8K 271 4
What if in the end Porsche decides that maybe Kinn and him are very different? What if Pete can't let go of the past and forgive Vegas just yet? What...
81.2K 3.6K 47
A love that can last a life time was promised to Kimhan as his mate Barcode was killed by his cousins from the minor family during their war on the n...