remedy. ๐™œ๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ช...

By vvinterdawn

"megumi is no longer sick, why are you still coming here?" in which, gojo satoru is a single dad, and y/n is... More

remedy.
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. shoko never told me she has a pretty doctor friend
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค. i just actually want to see you
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š. we meet again
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง. will you go out with me?
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. you've been to my favorite place?
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ. the reason why megumi ended up at the gojo household
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ. you have a child?
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. meet my best friend
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. maybe i shouldn't have asked today
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ. who told you i will get back with him?
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ. make sure to never lose your kid
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š. they are getting along well
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. my spy family
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. there is always a first time
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. hangouts with friends are the best
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. sleepovers are nice
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. what went wrong?
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. are they actually adults?
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ. why didn't you tell me in advance?
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. i'm not jealous
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค. surprise!
๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
Special Chapter 1: How Gojo planned the proposal
Special Chapter 2: Gojo and his shenanigans
Special Chapter 3: The Wedding Day
Special Chapter 4: Wedding v.0
Special Chapter 5: Megumi and his puppies

๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. gojo has a girlfriend?

5.9K 242 120
By vvinterdawn

Chapter 17: Gojo has a girlfriend?

These past few days Gojo feels like there is really something off, especially when he's out. So every time he and Megumi walks around or goes to wherever, he now made sure that the kid cannot leave his side.

He didn't know why, but he's sensing that something's not going right. Yes he had to keep the kid safe.

But...

Who on earth would buy a leash then tie it to his own wrists and connect it to the kid?!

"Satoru...what on earth" Y/N got speechless when she went to pick up Yuji and visited her boyfriend on the way.

"Y/N-san, help" the kid looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Why did you tie Gumi with you?!"

"Y/N, he might get lost"

Y/N cannot fathom where on earth did he get the idea of keeping Megumi beside him using a leash...a freaking leash!

Y/N unbelievably sat down and put her right palm on her forehead.

"Satoru, are you being serious right now?"

On the other hand, the whole class were hiding behind the doors and windows of the classroom, there were some male teachers too, who were trying to see who was the pretty girl that was having a conversation to their sensei/co-teacher.

"Move! I can't see?"

"Hey shut up, I can't hear!"

"Did any of you know who that woman was?"

"She's pretty"

"Damn, Gojo-san is talking to a pretty lady and not introducing us"

"Ehem!" Someone purposely exclaimed.

"Excuse me!" The girl shouted. "I said, excuse me!" All the students and teachers' attention shifted to the students who just came.

"Mr. Okkotsu Yuta, blood relative of Gojo Satoru is making a statement! Keep quiet and listen to him!"

"Maki, stop, this is embarrassing"

"These people ARE embarrasing, now move and tell them" Maki pushed the boy forward.

Yuta turned to look at Maki, then at Inumaki.

"I agree with Maki, Yuta." Inumaki said.

Yuta slightly trembled and gulpled when all attention was suddenly on him.

But he remembered how kind Y/N was to them when they bumped into her one day in a bookstore and even treated them to a coffee shop. Gojo also would most definitely want him to do this. And so he mustered up his courage to speak but then one student exclaimed.

"She's holding Gojo sensei's wrist!"

"Eh???"

Now even the female teachers and passersby got curious. "What?Gojo-san already has a girlfriend?"

Back inside the closed door classroom, not knowing the commotion that's happening outside the hallway, after Y/N removed the leash from Megumi's wrist while lecturing Gojo, she took Gojo's wrist and untied the leash on his end.

The moment Megumi's hands were free, he suddenly dashed outside the classroom and ran away.

Gojo was about to follow Megumi, but Y/N stopped him.

"Oh my gosh! Her hands are on Gojo sensei's chest!"

"What?!"

"Shut up! I think I can hear them talking!"

"Satoru, let him be, he has the every right to be upset at you"

"I know, I'm sorry"

"Go apologize to him, not me"

Gojo nodded and was about to say something when Yuji questioned as he was peeking on the window.

"Auntie, why are there so many people outside?"

Gojo stood up and abruptly opened the door which startled the whole crowd.

"I told you all!" Yuta nervously exclaimed.

"What are you all doing here?" Gojo said in the most serious tone he could muster. Everybody felt goosebumps and scrammed.

"Sorry Gojo-san!"

"Sorry sensei!"

And they all dispersed as if there was no one there in the first place.

"Heh, you don't know how lucky you are Y/N-san's already your girlfriend" Maki commented. "Those teachers could've been interested had not Yuta told them who she is"

Suddenly, Gojo narrowed his eyes and mentally noted to keep track of the faculty here.

On the other hand, Megumi ran away and went to the farthest part of the high school department, he was huffing and got tired so he went to take a seat on a bench.

"Gojo sensei must have gone crazy" he muttered. He couldn't believe he just did that, he knew he was being protective, but this time it was a different kind of overprotective.

Sighing once again, he closed his eyes for a while. But suddenly feeling a presence around, he opened his eyes and looked at his surroundings.

And only one man was standing in front of him.

"Hey kid, what's your name?" The man asked. Megumi furrowed his eyebrows. He feels like this man was familiar, but he couldn't remember who or where did he saw him.

Megumi just kept quiet and never uttered a word. He always keeps in mind to never talk to strangers, Gojo has implanted it into his brain since then and Y/N reminds him that too.

"Why aren't you answering me?" The man questioned again. This time, Megumi felt scared of his deep voice, but he didn't let it show. He looked around, praying Gojo or Y/N will appear, but no one's there. Especially since it's already time for students to go home.

"Oi, kid, are you mute?"

Megumi was thinking of all sorts of ways he could get away from here. He was ready to run away again. Then suddenly, someone called for his name.

"Fushiguroooo!"

"There you are!"

Megumi's eyes widened as he saw Yuji and Nobara running towards him.

"Itadori! Go tell sensei we found him!" Nobara exclaimed, the boy nodded and ran as fast as he can to go back.

"Oi, Fushiguro, sensei and Y/N-san's been looking for you!" Nobara furrowed her eyebrows when Megumi kept on shaking his head.

He was trying to tell her not to come near. But she still did anyway.

"Why do you look like you're—pfft, you look ugly!"

"Kugisaki, are you dumb? A suspicious stranger is here and you still came near?"

Megumi pointed at the man's direction, Nobara only gave him a confused look, then when he turned to look again, there was no one there.

"Megumi!" Gojo finally came and ran towards him.

"I'm sorry!" He said and hugged the kid.

"S-sensei"

"I'm really sorry!"

"L-let go, I can't b-breathe"

"Oh, sorry" he finally let go of the child.

"Are you okay?" He asked and Megumi just nodded.

"Just some strange man came"

"Strange?!" Gojo's voice went louder than usual.

"He just asked my name, but I didn't tell him, then Itadori and Kugisaki came"

Gojo went silent for a while.

"This school's security is tight, maybe he's just a parent too?" Y/N tried to console Gojo.

"Maybe" he said then took Megumi's hand. "Y/N, I think we should go home" 

Y/N nodded, but felt like there's something Gojo's hiding from her these days. But she didn't pry further, as she thought he will tell her if he wants to, and if he's ready. It's his decision, but sometimes she wants him to depend on her too, and not shoulder everything alone. 

━━━━━━━━━━━

It was already past midnight yet Gojo still couldn't sleep. He kept on tossing and turning for hours now.

Sighing, he decided to go to the nearest convenience store to buy some sweets and anything that will catch his attention.

Changing into his hoodie, he made sure to lock the door and headed out.

The walk to the nearest convenience store was just five minutes, and as he entered the store, he was greeted by the staff.

There was no other customer around so he was able to freely roam with the shelves, when he was satisfied with all the snacks and sweets he took, he paid for them and exited the store.

As he was walking back to his place, he suddenly stopped and turned around. He knew there was definitely someone behind him, and he was right.

"Yo, Gojo Satoru" the man greeted with a mischievous smirk. "It's been a while"

"You finally showed yourself, Toji." He paused. "Indeed, it's been a while, and you're still ugly"

"And in the middle of the night too, what are you, an owl?" He added.

"Haha, you're still a brat" Toji scoffed.

"What do you want?" Gojo questioned.

"I want my son back"

Silence.

Only a faint sound of crickets can be heard before Gojo scoffed.

"After leaving him to me without any prior notice, and not seeing him for years? I didn't know you were a clown, you should get a job at a circus, you're funny"

Toji's face turned into a scowl. "Give back my son, and we're good after"

"Hmm" Gojo pretended to think.

"How about no?"

"I could sue you Gojo"

"You think I'm afraid?"

"He's not legally adopted, he still uses my last name, right? And I have all the rights to take him back because I am his father"

At this, Gojo didn't say anything because he knew he was right.

But he just gave him a bored look.

"So? Do you even remember his name?" Gojo fired.

Now it was Toji's turn to go silent.

"Ha! You claim him as your son yet you didn't even remember his name! Boo!"

Toji suddenly grabbed him by his collar but Gojo was able to take his hand away.

"You give my son back, or I'll get him myself by force, Gojo"

"I won't let you"

"Then, how's that doctor girlfriend of yours?"

Gojo's vision suddenly went dark as he tried to control himself from landing a punch on the man. He didn't want to cause commotion in the middle of the night. It would be a hassle.

"You do not dare lay a finger on her, Toji"

But Toji just smirked.

"Then give back my son to me, end of conversation." He stepped forward.

"Two weeks, and if you still don't give him back, you should already say goodbye to the both of them, you don't want that, do you?" he smirked before vanishing away and leaving Gojo behind.

━━━━━━━━━━━

I just had another idea for a Megumi fanfic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 159K 81
you find yourself in the world of jujutsu sorcerers and curses, trying your best to improve yourself as well as your shockwave technique, all for you...
15.4K 345 18
"๐€๐ฆ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž?" When Y/N's life takes a mysterious turn and she becomes a student at Jujutsu High, one of her new classmates slowly...
151K 5K 25
"there are times I really need somebody too" in which the strongest seeks solace in the arms of a fellow special grade. warning: major manga spoilers...
145K 3.9K 29
aren't you too busy taking care of everybody to take care of yourself? ยท femreader