Special Chapter 3: The Wedding Day

Every girl has once dreamed of having their own happily ever after in their life... this "happily ever after" being married to a handsome prince someday, wherein they will have a beautiful wedding ceremony to celebrate love.

At some point in her life, Y/N did dream of getting married to someone she loves, and someone who truly loves her as well.

It was on her sister's wedding day that she was actually the one who accidentally caught the bouquet that her sister threw in the air.

As much as she wanted to participate, she thought that it would be unfair to her sister's guests and friends if she tries to catch it too. So what she did was go to the buffet to pick desserts and eat as the reception goes.

Yet fate sometimes likes to make fun of us.

Her sister threw it quite forcefully in the air and towards the direction of the buffet filled with food, and it was also at that moment that Y/N was heading towards that direction.

Being the only one present in that area, her eyes widened as the bouquet was heading towards the food displayed on the buffet. In order to protect the food and not have it wasted, she reflexively reached for the bouquet, just in time before it was about to land on the buffet and could have destroyed the food there.

Sighing in relief, she touched her chest in order to calm herself down, and then she heard the guests clapping and her sister squealing.

"Oh my gosh! Y/N! You caught it! You're getting married next!" Her sister came to her and hugged her tight.

"Huh?" She furrowed her eyebrows, finally letting it sink in, that she was the one who caught the bouquet.

This incident sparked her far away childhood dream of having her own wedding ceremony with the man she loves once again.

Yet fate had its own twist and turns. Years had passed since she caught that bouquet, but she still hasn't had her own wedding. And that thought had faded away through the years.

Until Gojo Satoru came into her life.

"Auntie, you look so pretty!" Yuji's eyes sparkled.

Y/N chuckled and pat his head. "Thanks, Yuji" she said, still not believing this day has come.

"I'm nervous" she said and just in time when Jin arrived.

"You should have seen Gojo then" he says as he laughs.

"Oh I could imagine" Shoko comments.

On the other side of the world, or rather, on the groom's side, Geto has been sighing nonstop due to his best friend's blabbers.

"What if she suddenly doesn't show up?"

"What if she runs away?"

"Do I look okay?"

"What if she changes her mind and she won't marry me"

"What if someone will object in our wedding?"

"Satoru, can you just calm down? Where the heck did your confidence go?"

"Suguru, you don't understand"

"Okay she will not show up in the wedding ceremony" Geto was so done with his comments.

"What? No! Why would you say that?"

"I will object in the wedding if you don't shut up" Geto narrowed his eyes.

"You wouldn't!"

"See I keep telling you she will not do any of those you are thinking, now that I say she will, you're not believing me"