King's Pack (Taekook & Warewo...

By BlairWitch91

Prince Hoseok is the perfect person to become a Human King in the world full of magical creatures. But he nee... More

Author's Note
Introduction: A Piece of History
Chapter 1: The Incomplete Tattoo
Chapter 2: The Drop of Destiny
Chapter 3: The Air Controller
Chapter 4: The Welcoming
Chapter 5: The Residents of the Royal Palace
Chapter 6: The Ceremony
Chapter 7: The Ranks
Chapter 8: The Night Talks
Chapter 9: The Training
Chapter 10: The Prince Birthday
Chapter 11: The Pride and Prejudice - part 1
Chapter 12: The Pride and Prejudice - part 2
Chapter 13: The Pride and Prejudice - part 3
Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates
Chapter 15: The Campfire Drama
Chapter 16: The Ride
Chapter 17: The Blessing in Disguise
Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer
Chapter 19: The Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 20: The Coronation
Chapter 21: The King of Hope
Chapter 22: The Deal
Chapter 23: The Jump
Chapter 24: The Bonds Between Them
Chapter 25: The Problematic Older Brothers
Chapter 26: The Safe Place
Chapter 27: The Scream at Night
Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1
Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2
Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3
Chapter 31: The Storm
Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths
Chapter 33: The Elders
Chapter 34: The Secrets and Promises
Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies
Chapter 36: The Perfectly Wrong One
Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship
Chapter 38: The Love Shot
Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd
Chapter 40: The Trust
Chapter 41: The Heavy Hearts
Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan
Chapter 43: The Attack on Bangtan pt.2
Chapter 44: The Purple Eyes
Chapter 45: The Seesaw
Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King
Chapter 47: The Scent
Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow
Epilog: The Festival of Love
Spin off: The Prince and His Friend
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 1
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch -part 1
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 3
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - final
King's Pack Background Music with Playlist

Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4

2.5K 141 1.1K
By BlairWitch91

19th of June - 3 days till summer solstice

The first thunder struck at 4 am.

26 minutes before the sunrise Allana jumped on the bed, seeing Mirae already standing near the bed.

One after another lightnings and thunderbolts were hitting the hills around the castle.

'Is it just the storm?!' Allana asked, looking at the sky behind the window which was supposed to be brighter and colorful at this point.

But it was dark. Heavy rain was falling down making the inside of the castle so loud as if the giant was hitting the rooftop with a metal rod.

The lightnings were as often as the raindrops. Hitting one after another over the land surrounding the castle.

They heard the running in the corridor.

Mirae: SUNOO, HOW ARE BOYS?!

Sunoo: They are okay! They woke up! Appa was here a second before it started! They all are up already!

Mirae: Dad, what is happening?!

Jungkook: The King is going there... Wait for him!

Allana was fastly dressing up. Mirae was in her combat uniform in no time. Mirae slept in her room to protect her and Sunoo was in the boys room. King was protected by Yoonmin as always. But right now he and Jimin opened the doors.

'Ally! COME! You will stay with Minho and Han. Sunoo and Mirae will guard you!'

'What is going on?'

'We don't know yet... According to Taehyung, magic's resonance doubled in no time!'

'What are the wizards doing?' Mirae asked, when they were walking through the corridor fastly.

They were passing the main staircase when they saw Daniel, grabbing Finnegan who was running upstairs.

'Where is...'

But Alec was just running downstairs fast.

'ALEC DO SOMETHING WITH IT!' Daniel yelled, when the boy passed him by.

Alec, without stopping, threw him a look full of contempt.

Finn ran after him.

Hoseok looked at Jimin.

'Tell the rest to go with, Alec!'

'Jin is trying to fix things destroyed by lightning! Namjoon is somehow holding the trees so they don't fly around! Yoongi is controlling fire spreading over the hills even in this rain!' Jimin reported after mindlinking. Jungkook and Taehyung are going there!'

'Your Majesty, I assure you there is no need to...' Daniel was coming to Hoseok, who just stuck his finger to the older's chest.

'Get out of my way, MacGregor. Right now.'

Daniel stepped back.

'JIMIN! TAKE OURS TO THE LIVING ROOM! I want to have everybody in eyesight!'

Hoseok, Allana and Mirae were fastly going downstairs, while Jimn ran to bring Sunoo and the boys.

'CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!' Hoseok yelled, glaring at Daniel and 3 other heads of clans, who were staying the night at the castle.

'We can't tell for sure but...' the one of them started, but Allana just squeezed her father's arm as if she needed stabilization. 

Hoseok, feeling the trembling, gentle hand looked at his daughter, but her widened eyes were fixed on the view outside.

The front doors were open fully. The lights from the castle were showing the driveway, enraged lake further, the hills with thunderbolts dancing on them.

But she was looking at the neat lawn near the entrance where Alec fell to his knees, pressed his hands to the ground and was saying some words in old gaelic. The echoes of powerful spells were lingering in the air.

For a moment the rain seemed to calm down, but then a thunderbolt hit directly the place where Alec was kneeling.

'ALEC!' They heard Finnegan's scream.

Mirae gasped and made a step. Allana pressed her hand to her mouth. Hoseok froze.

But a second before the hit Taehyung grabbed Alec in half and Jungkook made a barrier to bounce back the thunderbolt.

Alec tried to jerk off from Taehyung's grip.

'I have to finish!'

Taehyung let him go and he fell on his knees again. Jungkook spread the air shield around them trying to tame the crazy wind around.

The rooftop and all the glasses in the windows started to tremble.

'Bloody hell! Protective spells around the castles are fading! What is this boy doing?' Daniel looked around. He nodded to rest of the wizards. 'We should restore the spells!'

Mirae was looking at the scene outside, she turned her head seeing Jimin, Sunoo, Han and Minho.

'HAN! BACKUP DADS!'

Han ran to her, but she stopped him inside the castle.

'From here. You can do it right?'

Han looked at the sky and the ground.

'Secure him!' Mirae said to Sunoo who just nodded, when Han stood in the doors when the sharp raindrops were falling inside the house.

In Han's hand lightening appeared. He threw it to bounce back the thunderbolt which almost hit Taehyung. He mirrored all he could remember from Kai's power.

'I will help him.' Minho said. 'Sunoo can you make an ice spike higher than the castle?'

'Sure!'

Ice magic started to join the raindrops and froze them in one place, making a tower of ice.

Minho sent his power to change the particles of water into metal.

'It will drew the most of the lightenings to itself and direct them inside the ground like the lightening rod do...'

'FINNEGAN GO BACK!' They heard Taehyung's scream.

Allana made a step forward seeing Finn running to the place where Alec was, but Hoseok stopped her automatically.

The light in the house went out covering everything inside and outside in the pitch darkness.

'MIRA!' Jungkook called her and she was already spreading the flames around the house, lighting up every candle and fireplace around. Then the line of fire ran from the house making a circle around four men on the lawn. Withstanding the rain. Giving them light.

'What is he doing?' Allana whispered, seeing in the fire light Alec.

The rain was evaporating from his clothes. His palms which were touching the ground started to turn red. Then black. Burning marks were spreading through his forearms.

Lightenings and thunders were getting rare. The heavy rain started to resemble a normal one.

Finnegan was kneeling next to Alec holding his hands above his back, healing.

But what he healed was coming back after each second, during which Alec was casting the spells.

Alec's veins started to pop out on his skin, black. Like dark marks over the shield they saw earlier.

He lifted his hands and hit the ground with them.

They saw the light blue force sinking inside the ground and spreading in a spiral far away.

At the same time Alec, Jungkook, Taehyung and Finnegan were thrown away from the place they were standing.

Jungkook sent the air power to protect them from hitting the ground.

Lazy raindrops were falling down from the sky.

The surrounding became creepily quiet without the thunders and bolts.

'Jimin...' Hoseok ordered.

Jimin ran outside.

At the time of sunrise. At 4:26. The sun didn't come up over the Scottish Highlands.

The sky was covered in the heavy, enraged, black clouds.

'Bring him inside!' Jimin said to Taehyung and Jungkook checking Alec's state. 'Finn are you okay?'

'Yeah...' The young wolf got up. 'But this idiot is not!'

Taehyung and Jungkook carried unconscious Alec to the hall.

His skin was covered in burning marks.

They laid him on the floor.

'Help me!' Finnegan grabbed Minho's arm and pulled him to the nearest bathroom.

Ally...

Princess looked around and her eyes were fixed on the purple necklace which was sparkling weakly.

There is an elixir in Alec's room. His mother made it. Bring it. Green bottle. Top drawer in desk. I can't appear here when he is this weak...

Allana didn't think twice. She ran upstairs.

'ALLY!' Hoseok screamed.

'I HAVE TO!'

'Go with her!' Jungkook said to Han. 'Call us if anything happens!'

'We have to cool him down!' Jimin said, pouring the power inside Alec. 'His body is fighting with the healing...'

'It's not his body! It is the force of the portal he took on himself!' Finnegan exclaimed, running with wet towels, dripping with cold water.

Sunno kneeled near Jimin and his hands started to sparkle with white light when he was cooling the burns.

Jungkook: Jin hyun! How is the situation?

Jin: We are fine.

Namjoon: Calmed down a bit of the surroundings here. Yoongs put down the fire over hills.

Yoongs: We will be there in 15.

Allana ran back downstairs holding the little green bottle.

She fell on her knees and lifted Alec's head to put it on her lap.

Finnegan briefly looked at her.

'How did you know?'

'The witch told me...' she said, and spread Alec's mouth.

She poured the thick green liquid inside them.

'It's working now...' Jimin whispered after a few minutes.

He and Finn were working alongside each other healing the wounds.

Alec slowly lifted his eyelids and looked in Allana's eyes. She was leaning over his head. Her hair was tickling his cheek.

'What a nice change...' he mumbled. 'Better than Finnegan's face for sure...'

'I should have killed you a long time ago...' Finn burked.

Alec didn't seem to hear him.

'You are mumbling...' Allana lifted his eyebrow.

'You are pretty...' he mumbled and his eyelids fell down again.

'Well, you look like shit...' Allana said in response.

'Were we this unbothered at their age?' Jungkook frowned.

'Yeah... we were...' Taehyung sighed.

Hoseok crossed his arms over his chest.

'Do we know what happened?'

'The shield over the portal...' Alec whispered.

He tiredly opened his eyes again and looked at the high ceiling on the castle.

'... is destroyed.'

'No connection. No signal. Communication is down completely.' Sunno threw his phone on the table and brushed his face with his hand.

They were in the official office of Clan's head. Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi were healed by Jimin from those few bruises and scratches they gained outside.

Daniel MacGregor entered the room.

Hoseok, who was sitting behind the desk, lifted his head.

'You are not welcomed here...' he said.

'Excuse me?' Old wizard stopped by the door.

'You heard me.' Hoseok said dangerously. 'I do not trust people who prefer to save the building over the life of their grandson.'

'It is my house...'

'We will leave it in a few hours.' Namjoon assured him. 'And inform you what the plan is.'

'And do not think too much. You will do EXACTLY what we will allow you to do...' Yoongi added.

'You do not understand...'

'I do understand that having wizards, who are not willing to cooperate with us, bring more harm then help.' Hoseok cut him off. 'You are dismissed.'

MacGregor opened his mouth.

'You are dismissed.' Hoseok repeated.

The old wizard huffed and turned around. He didn't even look once at Alec who was laying on the couch under blankets.

Han politely closed the door after him. 

Hoseok sighed.

'Do we have any way of communication or getting information about what is happening around?' he asked.

'My parents...' Alec whispered. 'They can... cast the communication spells...'

'Should we leave the safe house?' Namjoon asked.

'Is it safe to move Alec?' Allana asked.

'I'm fine...' Alec tried to get up.

'Lay your butt down again and don't get on my nerves...' Jimin put his hand to Alec's forehead and pressed his head back to the pillow.

'Alec's house is closer. It would be a better place.' Finnegan suggested. 'And should inform Malcolm and Fiona. They for sure are freaking out...'

Alec sighed.

'Yeah... we should go there...'

'Fine then...' Yoongi said. 'Jungkook and I will prepare cars.' 

In an hour they were going to the cars.

Old Lord MacGregor was standing in the doors when they were passing him one by one.

'Can you remove that?' He pointed to the metal spike made by Sunoo and Minho.

'Sure.' Mirae snapped her finger and set the spike on fire. MacGregor jumped back from the effect of her power. 'No need to thank me...'

Daniel looked at the King offended, but Hoseok just patted Mirae's back.

'My girl...'

Jimin and Finn located Alec inside one of the cars with Allana on the backseat.

'Keep an eye on him.'

Alec snorted.

Jimin smirked, pulled a gun and gave it to Ally.

'Don't let him move.'

'No problem...' she smiled sweetly.

They closed the doors and Finnegan took the driver's seat next to Sunoo.

Alec was eyeing the gun on Allana's lap.

'Do you even know how to use it?' he asked.

She swiftly unlocked the gun, checked it and locked it again.

'Training since I was 10. You can bet I know how to.'

They drove off under the black, dark sky leaving the huge castle with a hilariously burning pole in front of it.

As soon as they reached MacArthurs' Household, Fiona and Malcolm ran out of it.

'Alec!'

Finnagan was helping him to get out of the car.

'I'm fine...' he whispered. 'Just week... I need your potions...'

'You are talking to them too much in the last months...' Fiona shook her head and embraced his waist.

'It's necessary.' He looked at his father. 'The shield is broken. The time is shrinking...'

'Why would it break?' he asked.

'Probably our yesterday's trip with all the head clans triggered it and allowed the portal to get more energy than normally. It can't feed itself when I go there... but all the rest? It was a 10 course meal...' Alec whispered.

'What have you done?'

'I took the Shield properties on myself. I can keep the surroundings just stable enough to not make the portal get stronger...'

''It's too soon... The spells are fading too easily...' Fiona shook her head. 'It shouldn't have happened at least for one more day...'

'What do you mean one day? Solar solstice is in 3 days...' Namjoon frowned.

'Traditionally it was on 22nd, yes. The spell was casted on the 22nd hundreds years ago... But I checked the astronomical maps. The shortest night this year will begin on the 21st. At 9 pm.'

'Perfect.' Yoongi said ironically.

'We need to communicate with Korea. As soon as possible...' Namjoon said quickly.

'Okay...' Malcolm nodded. 'I will try to do something with it, while Fiona will take care of Alec.'

They laid Alec on the couch in the living room.

'Can you stop throwing me from one place to another like a sack of potatos?' he huffed.

'Can you stop talking?' Allana asked sweetly.

Fiona ran with the bunch of little bottles and started to give it to Alec, while Malcolm stood in front of the huge mirror hanging on the wall.

'Is there a mirror in the Palace which someone can notice?' he asked the King.

'Jin hyung...' Jungkook giggled.

'Shut up, brat...' Jin squinted his eyes at him.

'Connect with Rose.' Hoseok cut them off. 'She has a mirror in her office. They are probably there now...'

'We can try that...' Malcolm nodded.

He started to chant the spell. The reflection of the mirror started to be liquid like.

'He should sleep now...' Fiona said, checking Alec's forehead.

'I am fine...' he opened his mouth, but at the same time Yoongi said:

'Han.'

Han looked at him shortly, then at Alec. Then he shrugged, made a move in front of Alec's face and the wizard fell asleep in no time.

Yoongi ruffled Han's hair, smiling widely.

'Useful little shit! It's like having a pocket size of all my wolves in one!' He turned his head to Taehyung. 'Tell Yugyeom he can retire...'

'He will be delighted...' Taehyung said with a sneer.

Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin were standing in front of the liquid mirror when it again showed the clear view. But it didn't reflect the inside of the room... It showed the inside of the neat office in which a bunch of people were screaming to each other, holding phones, checking things on laptops, on the screen behind the desk Xiumin was visible, screaming something as well.

'Gyus!' Hoseok said.

Nobody heard him.

'GUYS! HEY!'

'LOOK AT THE MIRROR IDIOTS!' Jin snapped.

On the other side everyone stopped, confused.

'Have you heard something?' Jungwon frowned.

'Rose, look in the mirror...' Hoseok called her.

She slowly turned around and gasped. She fastly walked to the mirror and the rest after her. They started yelling one after another.

'Are you okay?!'

'What happened?!'

'ARE YOU SAFE?!'

'We didn't know how to communicate with you!?'

'What the hell?! Why are you in the mirror?!' Kai exclaimed.

'It's a spell...' Taehyun explained to him. ' We wanted to try it but didn't know where to connect...'

'HEY! SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU!' Hoseok finally snapped. 'The situation. Now!'

'Satellite maps are showing the heavy storms over Europe. There is no connection with any of our offices on the British Isle. No signals. The closest we can be connected to is Ankara in Turkey. We got information from there that the sky is closed by the military units in all the countries. No flights are taking off. They redirected all that were heading there to North Africa and the Middle East.' Yeonjun reported.

'Weather casting maps are showing the storms all over the Atlantic Ocean... The waves are heading to the shore of Western Europe...'

'Tell all the wizards to communicate through this communication method and get more info... Lin Mei and Chen in charge!'

'I don't want to worry you...' Malcolm said. '... but if the portal will be as active the magic around will start to be sucked in and become unstable. I can't predict how long the communication will be possible from this side...'

Beomgyu's jaw dropped.

'If we will send the wolves in jets to the nearest possible airport...' Rose started. 'They will be able to go in cars to Britain in...'

'They won't be on time.' Hoseok stopped her, rushing his tired face with his hand. 'We have two days. Not three.'

Rose's face went pale.

'What about Ally and boys?'

'There is no jet that can take them away from here...' Jin whispered.

'Hobi...' Rose whispered. 'What are we going to do?'

'I don't know yet... Let me think...' Hoseok gulped. Taehyun, keep this connection open... Inform us.'

'Hobi...' The Queen looked at her King terrified.

'It will be okay... We will figure something out...' Hoseok tried to smile and nodded to Malcolm who broke the connection spell.

The King turned to his pack.

'You heard. Let's make a new plan...'

'We will need maps. Your knowledge and probably more candles and olive lamps...' Namjoon said to Malcolm.

Jungkook, Yoongi and Taehyung, looked at each other.

They already counted in their heads...

There was only one way...

The plan they tried to avoid, but destiny decided for them...

So the current case was not how they could avoid including Minho and Han in the mission, but how to secure them during it.

************

Alec opened his eyes. The windows were dark, but it didn't mean it was night. The candles and old, never used torches were lightened up in the room.

His gaze fell on Allana sleeping in the armchair next to the couch. She was covered with her mother's blanket.

The room was quiet.

'Are you on babysitting duty?' he asked quietly.

She took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

'I can do the least out of them all... They need some sleep now.'

'What hour it is?'

'Past 7 pm.'

'I wasted all the day...' he wanted to sit.

'You saved the day.' she corrected him sternly. 'They were planning... They will tell you so you can point out the holes in the plan... Communication is still down. The sky is closed for airplanes. We got information that the whole country is in an emergency state. Hurricanes. Storms. Floods... Everywhere...'

Alec frowned.

'You can't go back home.' he stated.

'It doesn't matter now.' she whispered.

'Why did you even come here?'

'Lady Allana said my destiny is waiting here... I suppose I found Finnegan on time.'

Alec for a long time was looking at her.

'Allana...' he whispered.

She lifted her eyes at him. Something moved in her stomach when he said it so softly.

'Why did they name you like that?'

'Your aunt was my parents' close friend. She was my father's witch. He had never called any witch or wizard "his" except her. Just as he calls the Royal Pack "his" wolves... I guess he wanted to keep her alive like that...' she smiled sadly and looked at the ground. 'Beside... if not her... I wouldn't even be here...'

'What do you mean?'

'The one who killed lady Allana was a shapeshifter. She knew my father won't allow anybody untrusted near my mother... only her. So she took her shape. Took my mom and uncles as hostages... It was two days after my mom realized she was pregnant... If your aunt wouldn't cast that last spell... I probably wouldn't be born...' Allana explained slowly.

Alec looked at the ceiling.

'I am sorry you didn't have a chance to spend more time with her...' Ally whispered.

'I don't think I would have a greater chance to spend time with her then I got after she started to appear...' Alec smiled slightly. 'She was the sekrets keeper since I remember. I was telling her things I wouldn't tell anybody. Well... she would know what happened either way so.... Try to talk with your high school crush... Or kiss a girl! And then she appeared with this annoying smirk... CREEEPY!'

Allana laughed.

'First time?' she asked playfully.

'I forced her to swear she won't be there!'

'How could she not?'

'I don't know. I don't wanna know. She promised. If she was... Let me stay blissfully unaware!'

'She was super hot! Bet she could give you tips...' Allana smirked.

'FUCK YOU!' Alec grabbed his head and Allana laughed.

'Well... luck of privacy can be a pain sometimes...' 

Alec looked at her laughing face.

'You know something about it huh?'

'It is not that bad when your bodyguards are your best friends and family...'

'No it is not...' he admitted, looking back at the ceiling. 'Maybe it is supposed to be like that... So you could be here... And I had the best friend who taught me magic not everybody can reach...' he whispered, then he frowned. 'Don't tell Finn about the best friend part. He will sulk for ages...'

'Did I just gather the first blackmailing material?' Allana looked at the ceiling thoughtfully. 'Yes. Yes I did...'

'B...' Smiling Alec started but Allana glared at him and lifted her eyebrow. He rolled his eyes. Beautiful princess... don't expose me.'

'Don't be an asshole...'

'No promises.'

After this few minutes of relaxed talk, silence brought the serious realization again.

Alec sat on the couch and looked at the desk with maps.

'Can you explain to me what they came up with?'

Allana nodded.

'They will come after taking some rest but I can tell you what I know...'

*****

Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi tried to rest. They had to rest. But they only managed to catch a few hours, before the worry made them appear in front of the doors of the room Minho and Han slept in.

They looked at each other but finally Jungkook pressed the handle.

For a moment they looked at two teenagers sleeping next to each other as they used to do since they were little. They were sleeping in their sweatpants ready to jump off the bed on the slightest call.

Han was sleeping like a starfish with one of his hands currently on Minho's face. Probably the only hit Minho would never respond to...

They didn't have a chance to just enjoy the moment, because Minho's alpha instinct woke him up at once. He calmed down seeing them.

He took Han's hand from his face and shook him.

Han sleepily opened his eyes.

'What happened?'

They got up off the bed.

'We won't sugarcoat...' Yoongi said quietly. 'The situation is not good.'

Jimin stood in front of the boys and put hands on their shoulders.

'We need your help...'

'And by that we mean we need you to do exactly what we will tell you to do...' Taehyung gulped. 'You have to promise us that.'

Jungkook put his hand on Han's nape and massaged it.

'You did great out there. You were thinking fast. You acted. You were cooperating... I am proud of you guys. But this time... we will need much more...'

'More focus. More magic. And definitely - discipline.' Taehyung added.

They didn't want their sons to be involved. If they could, they would send them away as they planned.

Han lifted his eyes at his father and his eyes shone in baby blue colour.

'You trained us. Maybe we are not you, dad... but we had the best trainers. We are a pack. We act together. That's something you had thaught us as well...'

'Besides... Maybe I am not as smart as Seojoon...' Minho said and looked at his father. 'But I know that if you are allowing us to help you already came up with the best plan to make us safe.'

'As safe as we can...' Yoongi sighed, closing his eyes. 'But it still depends on things we have to check. Minho... how much you can power us up?'

'Who?' Minho frowned.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook and Taehyung.

'All of us. The whole pack... Including Mirae, Sunoo and Han...'

Minho looked at Taehyung then at Yoongi, calculating something in his head. Finally he looked at his appa.

'I don't know about Grand Alphas yet... but pretty much I can level you up to Mirae's.'

Yoongi lifted his eyebrows surprised and looked at Jimin impressed.

'I can take that...'

Han looked at Taehyung.

'What about me?'

'We need you to copy Seojoon's power...' he explained. 'In specific way. We will try it. If you won't know how to, we have a few hours more to contact you with Seojoon to instruct you. Before the communication will be lost.'

Han gulped and nodded.

'When are we starting?' he just asked.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi, who nodded.

'Now.'

*****

Alec was standing in front of the desk in his room. He looked at the crystal ball in front standing on it.

He moved his hand over it and the milky smoke inside it became black.

He tssyked his tongue.

Lady Allana appeared next to him.

'Resistance.'

'It's the first time.' Alec shook his head and tried one more time.

'You took some of the portal power to take over the Shield... Use it.' she whispered.

'How many times will I be able to do that before the portal will start to use me?' he asked.

'Once. Maybe twice.'

'I need to know what is going on there... Either I will go there or it will be shown to me.'

'You need information... to measure strengths... and time...'

Alec nodded.

'We will bet on twice then...' he sighed and moved his hand over the crystal ball again, this time sending something new inside the call.

The crystal showed him the meadow. With burned ground and trees around. In the middle of the ashes a black work was standing... The crack reached half of it.

'It's worse than I thought. It has not even been 24 hours since the shield broke... I can't stop it. I can only try to slow it down...' he whispered.

'You can't do that, Alec.' Allana put her hand over his shoulder. He couldn't feel her touch but he felt the comfort. 'You will need the power that it would take later...'

Alec made a few furious steps and stood in front of the window. In the front yard a circle of fire was made and torches were lighting the surroundings.

All the wolves were there. With Minho in the middle.

Trying. Testing. Training.

'Maybe Grandfather's plan is in the end the only one...'

'You know it is not. That plan stopped its existence the moment the shield broke. If they step there the portal will break without a second for us to react... They would all die right away... Sucked from power...'

Alec pressed his forehead to the cold glass.

'You know... I get it...' he whispered.

'What?'

'Sacrifice for them... They do not ask. They come and care. They care... Even the harsh commander Min... I had never felt this visible for people in my entire life...'

'It was not a sacrifice, Alec...' Allana whispered. 'I felt like I was a part of Hoseok's world. Saving that world wasn't a sacrifice. It just wanted to fight alongside them...'

Alec nodded. Yeah, that was the feeling storming his soul. He didn't think much. He just wanted to fight alongside them the best he could...

'Why is Mr Jimin there? He is a healer...' he asked.

'He is the supreme omega with two grand alphas linked with him. He already can triple the power of three of them. If little Min will triple their power up as he did with the rest of them there... It will give us 9 wolves with Grand Alphas Powers multiplied by 3. Add the Supreme Omega trio to it. It is like 35 Grand Alphas on the field... An Army. That's Hoseok's Wolves...'

Alec closed his eyes.

'It still not enough... They will need a barrier...'

Allana looked at him.

'They will need you...' Allana sighed.

'And I will be there...'

Allana smiled lightly.

'Don't worry... I will be with you.'

20th of June - 1 days till summer solstice (according to astronomical clock)

Allana walked to the office they were using as the meeting room at 8 am, carrying a tray full of sandwiches.

She already found Alec and Finn inside, leaning over the maps on the desk.

'You are cooking?' Alec asked, surprised.

'With your mom. Yeah. The rest will be here soon. They were training till the middle of the night...'

'You can cook...' Alec frowned.

'Of course. Uncle Jin would never admit he knows me if I couldn't... All of us know at least the basics to survive... Even uncle TaeTae. He just pretends he doesn't so uncle Kookie will cook for him. Except... well Uncle Joonie can't. But that's because he is not allowed in the kitchen during cooking...'

'Why?' Finn asked, chewing the sandwich.

'Safety reasons...' Allana shut her mouth out of loyalty. 'But he brings the best herbs, plants, amazing tropical fruits and if we do not have a carrot, he can grow one for us in a spot...'

Yoongi marched into the office and looked at Alec.

'Are you aware of everything?' he just asked.

'Yeah.'

'Good. Any comments?'

Alec gaze fell on the map. He looked at the red circle drawn on it. Showing the range of the portal's power. The next black circle shows the range of Minho and Han's power. He sighed.

'We should wait for the others.' he just said.

Allana and Finn looked at him at once.

Yoongi looked at Ally.

'Sweetheart, please bring me a coffee..'

Ally smiled and nodded, but Alec snapped his fingers and a pot and cup appeared in front of Yoongi. He blinked surprised when the pot poured the black liquid into the cup. The creamer and sugar bowl moved as if asking if he wanted any, while the spoon was stirring the coffee.

Alec looked at Ally, who was smiling at it amazed.

'Wants some?'

'Sure. White and sweet.' The pot and new cup started to dance with sugar and milk in front of her. 'I thought you can't magically make food out of nowhere...' she frowned.

'I didn't make it. It was ready in the kitchen. I just brought it here.'

Hoseok walked inside just to see a flying pot handing coffee around and his eyes sparkled like lights on the Christmas Tree.

Allana hid her smile in the cup.

Alec cleared his throat.

'Something to drink, Your Majesty?'

Hoseok looked at Yoongi, who casually said:

'Awesome, right?'

'IT IS!!!' Hobi said energetically with a huge smile. 'Why don't we have wizards in the Palace!? It would be so awsome to observe!!'

'If you bring Taehyun and Beomgyu I am moving out...' Yoongi glared at him.

Fiona brought more food holding the tray in her hands and more trays and plates were floating around her.

Hoseok almost squealed.

'You are so cute, dad...' Allana giggled.

Hoseok grunted.

'You are up so early?'

'I couldn't sleep...' Yoongi shrugged, still looking at the map.

Hoseok sighed and nodded.

'I guess neither of us can... How are Jungkook and Taehyung?'

'Slept with boys...'

'Jimin?'

'Whined till I agreed to go to them also...'

Hoseok smiled.

'How did you all fit in one bed?'

'Minho screamed we will suffocate them and make it bigger...'

'Particles control is amazing...' Finn widened his eyes. 

Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung came, and Mirae and Sunoo after them, holding hands.

'Now.' Yoongi looked at Alec seriously. 'Tell us what you know. I can feel the shit is about to go down just because you stand here...'

Alec sighed. 

'This map...' he said, pointing with his head. 'I checked the portal at night. Those lines...' he shook his head and took the red marker. 'The portal resonance will be perceptible to this point...' he made a new circle covering the black one that earlier showed the safe space.

'Fuck!' Taehyung cursed. 'Boys can't be further than one mile... This is at least two...'

'What else?' Yoongi held his breath.

'The spells won't last till sunset tomorrow. We have less time...'

'How much less?' Jungkook asked.

'I don't know... Hard to tell. We thought we would have to nullify them, but at this point they can break anytime...'

'And we will be in deep shit!' Yoongi drank his coffee, his hand was trembling slightly.

Jimin stood next to him and put his hand on his lower back.

'I can try to slow it down...'

'NO.' the necklace spoke sternly.

'... but then I won't be able to help during the worst moment...' Alec added.

Namjoon looked at Jungkook.

'How much more time do boys need?' he asked.

'If we want to have them in shape, we can't exhaust them too much. We need to check if they will manage at the right distance.'

'We won't bring them closer than we have to...' Jimin said sternly.

'Yeah. Hoseok and Ally will stay with them here...' Yoongi pointed to the place on the map.

Hobi opened his mouth.

'Shut up...' Yoongi stopped him.

'But...'

'Hyung.' Jungkook looked at him seriously. 'You will be in the car with our children. You need to take them out of there if anything...'

Hoseok put his hand over Jungkook's nape and massaged it.

'Okay, Kookie... I will do that.'

'We need time till afternoon to check the plan. Then they should rest. We can start in the evening...' Taehyung said.

Alec blinked.

'Start what?'

'The circus.' Yoongi replied. 'We won't wait to be surprised... If you say we don't wait for the spells to expire... cause they can just break like that.. We will simply break them when we want.' Yoongi said dangerously.

Namjoon looked at Alec.

'I will talk with MacGregor. Their only job will be to take the spells when we tell them to do it... Do they have to be there?'

'At this point I can take them off for you...' Alec said. 'They are weak as a single thread...'

'Even better.' Jin nodded.

'I will wake up boys. They should eat. 'Jimin said.

'We will repeat the whole plan...' Yoongi said to Alec. 'Point out anything that can help...'

Alec nodded.

Allana stood next to Finn quietly.

'What's on your mind?' she whispered.

'He is too calm...'

'He was from the beginning...'

'That's what is worrying me... His mindset didn't change...'

Allana looked at Alec discussing something with her uncles and father.

'He is not telling us something...' she assumed.

'Definitely.'

21st of June, Midnight.

They reached the road inside the forest and stopped where it stopped, resembling a forest. Where the trees were rather a memory of ashes and the ground where gray not black.

Even if the roads here were loud from the rain and wind...

Here, at the place where all the nature was sucked from its life... was spookily quiet...

Four cars stopped. People got out of it. The stench of the rot, sulfur and acid was overwhelming.

They have a mile to the meadow with a portal from here. 10 minutes of walk. 3 minutes of driving.

They stood at the line between the still alive moss and the ground covered in ashes, and looked inside the darkness.

The line which was about to divide their ways. 

Yoongi turned to the group.

'Alec you are going first with Jungkook and Taehyung. Then Jin and Jimin. Mirae and Sunoo. I am closing with Namjoon. Finn, Malcolm and Fiona are staying with Hoseok, Allana, Minho and Han.' He looked at Finn, witch and wizard. 'I am counting on you.'

'We secured the cars already. We will make protective spells around.' Malcolm replied.

'The minlink will be active from here to the portal.' Jungkook explained looking at Minho and Han. 'The communication should be stable from here. But if something will start to bother you or it will start to be dangerous around - run!' he ordered sternly.

Minho and Han looked at each other.

'Just be careful...' Han whispered.

'We will...' Mirae said, trying to smile. She moved to Minho and Han and hugged them hard.

Alec was standing on the side observing the unexpected, for him, scene. When they started to hug each other. He saw Mirae tightly embraced by Allana, who was whispering something to her. He saw Hoseok ruffling Sunoo's hair and giving Yoongi a short hug.

Jungkook fixed the combat suit on his son. Lady Fiona shrinked his own suit for Han. He looked good in it... Just that... he shouldn't be even wearing it.

Jimin kissed Minho's forehead, making him pout. 

Yoongi rubbed his back.

Taehyung was rocking Han in his arms for a moment, before Jimin was there to take his place with Yoongs, while Jungkook was instructing and calming Minho.

Their Little Wolves were hugged and encouraged by all the pack. Sunoo high fived them.

Finn came to Alec and patted his back.

'Better I see you here in an hour...' he glared at him sternly.

'Or?'

'Or I will make a flood, crying rivers...' he warned.

Alec snorted with laughter.

Malcolm and Fiona came to hug their son. Alec closed his eyes for a moment.

'Don't be a hero, Alec...' his mother asked quietly before letting him go.

The King came and unexpectedly Alec was hugged by him too.

'I want to see you here with others in an hour. That's an order.' he whispered.

Alec hesitantly nodded. He still was surprised by the whole emotional mood around.

They weren't just warriors... They were a family...

He was ready to cross the line when the others were still speaking quietly, when Allana said, from behind his back:

'What are you hiding?'

'What?' he turned.

'What didn't you tell them?' she asked harshly.

For a moment Alec wanted to lie to her. But her hands were shivering and she had to stay here where half of her family would risk saving the world they knew.

'Nothing that can change the plan or threaten their lives...' he replied quietly.

'Means?' she asked stubbornly. She nervously hid her hands in the pockets of the pants. She squeezed the thistle inside it. It gave her a bit of comfort.

Alec sighed.

'It means that to destroy the portal it has to be physical. The moment the spells will be destroyed it will be a non-physical entry to another dimension. The problem now is not how to keep the barrier around it till the moment it will be destroyed. But how to make it back to being a physical object so it CAN be destroyed. And I will make it happen.'

Allana was looking at him and shook her head. She hugged him.

'You are an idiot.' she whispered. 'Don't overdo it, Alec. Come back with all of them.'

'I will try...' he gulped, he didn't hug her back. He didn't know what to do with his hands.

She didn't expect him to. He just hoped he didn't notice the moment her hand slipped inside his pocket and left a thistle inside it.

The pack lined up next to Alec one by one.

Taehyung touched his temple and then his wrists. On all the wolves wrists a red spiral appeared. Over his hand a ball appeared. He moved to Minho and gave it to him.

'You will be able to control the amount of power you are raising in all of us through this.'

'Han... you will start to work when we will mindlink you.' Yoongi informed.

Han nodded.

'The guns are in the trunk.' Jungkook informed Hoseok. 'Stay near the cars.'

'All the magical creatures we could reach were informed that they should be ready to react if anything will get outside from the portal.' Malcolm said.

'Good.' Namjoon said. 'It won't be necessary tho.'

'Yeah people!' Jin clapped his hands. 'Time to start so we can board the plane tomorrow and eat dinner at home in two days! Come on!'

Alec looked at his parents and Finn, and bowed his head to them, before he turned around and disappeared inside the darkness, followed by the Royal Wolves.

*****

They had ashes on their ankles. The dust floating around from every step they made was staining their clothes.

The air was so thick there was barely any oxygen there. But Jungkook couldn't cover them with shields. He had to keep his full power. They cover their noses and mouths with masks. 

'Okay, people. We are doing this fast.' Yoongi said quietly, when they saw the black rock in the middle of something that was a meadow not so long ago...

It was almost split in half by the crack. The white-purple sparkles were coming out from the break. 

Jimin joined hands with Jungkook and Taehyung, activating their triple powers.

They stood in a circle around the stone.

Just Alec went inside.

When he stood in front of the black, scary rock, that was twice his size, they all held their breaths.

'The energy of the portal would lure probably the most dangerous beings out there. So... if something will come out... It will be big. Just saying...' Alec mumbled.

'The bigger it will be, the easier it will be to hit it!' Yoongi just replied unbothered, hitting his fist over his other open palm.

Alec couldn't help but smile lightly.

'Go ahead...' Jin said. 'We got you...'

Alec felt a tight squeeze in his heart. He gulped and show double 5 with his fingers. 

Yoongi mindlinked his boys.

Yoongi: Can you hear us?

A mile away Minho replied:

Minho: Loud and clear.

Yoongi: Alec will start to take off the spell in 10 seconds.

Jungkook: Han you can start directing any force and influence you will feel to the ground. If you can - weaken the stone itself - but don't overdo it!'

Han: Copy that!

Taehyung: Okay, Minho... Hit us up!

Minho made the minds ball, which Taehyung created, float above his left hand. His eyes sparkled red. He curled the fingers of his other hand above the ball.

Minho: Power up coming in... 10...

9.

Alec said in his head, mumbling words under his nose. Taking off the spells one by one like spiderwebs entangled around the black rock. 

Minho: 8!

The sparks gushed from his fingers and the almost electric energy connected him with the ball.

7.

Alec, it's going too fast! - the voice from the necklace warned.

'It's not me!' Alec exclaimed, trying to slow down the remaining spells for more time.

Minho: 6!

Han crouched down and put his hands to the ground.

5.

'FUCK! IT WON'T HOLD UP!' Alec screamed.

Yoongi: Min...ho! Sent it asap!

Minho: Wh...at's ... on?!

Taehyung: Do... hear... me?!

'We lost the communication!' Namjoon screamed.

Alec fell to his knees and pressed his hands to the ground.

'I will slow it down!'

'NO!!!' Yoongi screamed. 'Let it go! They will do it!'

In a second Alec was covered in sweat. Then his skin started to burn.

The sparks started to jump from the stone, showing the liquid-like space between the crack in the rock.

Then... a claw appeared... and five next. They scratched the stone, making a hurtful noise. The whole, enormous arm, covered in scales, grabbed the top of the rock and crashed it.

The portal showed the spiral.

The ray of power ran into Alec's direction.

'ALEC!!' They heard the scream from the necklace.

Jungkook broke the circle and moved fast, but before he could reach the wizard, the ray hit him.

Or more like... It hit the purple shield that suddenly surrounded him.

He floated in the air, surprised. Then he regained his consciousness and looked around!

'THE SPELLS ARE BROKEN FROM INSIDE!!'

'AND IT SEEMS WE WILL HAVE A VISITORS!' Jimin reloaded his guns and mixed Jungkook and Taehyung power at the same moment a dragon crawled out from the portal.

'The bigger the better?!' Jimin glared at Yoongi.

'I didn't expect a fucking dragon!!'

'SHUT UP! WE HAVE TO CLOSE IT BEFORE MORE WILL COME OUT!' Namjoon yelled.

Jin: MINHO!? HAN?!

A mile away Minho was looking at the red ball in his hands which started to blink and be less visible.

Through the trees white and black light started to shine.

'WHAT'S GOING ON?!' Hoseok asked.

Jin: M...o!? ...N?!

'We lost the connection! We are too far!' Minho screamed. 'I have to be closer!' he made a step, but Hobi grabbed his arm.

'NO! YOUR SAFETY IS...!'

'THEY ARE NOT SAFE AT ALL!' Minho screamed back.

'Uncle!' Han said, deadly pale. 'Appa once said that no matter how perfect the plan is. No matter what brilliant tactician made it - IT CAN FAIL! And then we have to act on instinct! That's what we are training for!'

'THEY WON'T MAKE IT!' Minho exclaimed and in front of Hoseok's eyes he changed into his wolf form.

Red ball almost invisible was floating above his head when he ran towards the lights.

Han changed after him.

Allana ran around the car and sat in the driver's seat.

'DAD! GET INSIDE!'

Finnegan jumped behind her in the car, yelling to Alec's parents:

'STAY HERE!'

Cursing Hoseok grabbed the rifle from the backseat and sat inside the car.

'Your mother will kill me...'

'First she had to have someone to kill!' Allana pressed the gas pedal and chased after two wolves.

On the meadow Mirae reached Alec and helped him to stand up.

'Are you okay?!'

'A fucking dragon is flying above our heads!'

'Yeah, yeah... we will deal with it!'

'What about that?!' Alec pointed out pale human-like creatures with long white nails, long fangs and old faces.

Yoongi was already running there.

'ALPS!!! NITROGLYCERIN BULLETS!' he screamed, and Jimin threw the cartridge to Jin.

'Don't let them fly away!' Yoongi screamed, setting the alps on fire one by one.

'I WILL MAKE THE PORTAL MATERIAL AGAIN!!!' Alec screamed. 'You will have 2 minutes to destroy it!'

'WE WILL TRY!' Taehyung screamed back, while four griffins flew from the portal.

Namjoon was kneeling on the ground pressing his hands to the ashes. The creepers started to appear from inside, crawling to the portal. The death trees started to bloom and move the branches, sucking the power out of this world inside it.

'JUNGKOOK?!' Taehyung looked around to see Jungkook sending the air shield inside the night sky. Covering the meadow under the dome not letting anything get outside it. Holding the dragon inside, which was furiously hitting it with its wings.

'Taehyung, behind you!' Jungkook screamed seeing two griffins flying into Taehyung's direction.

A ray of eyes pierced through one of the griffins. It's blood gushed, spraying Jimin, who was running to Tae. Sunoo sent the second deadly spike into the creature. And the third on which pierced its head.

The second griffin was flying at him while Taehyung turned. But it was too close, but then a wolf jumped out of nowhere through the barrier and knocked the griffin down.

'HAN!' Taehyung screamed.

Han: I'm fine!! It's nothing!

The wolf stood up, shrugged off from ashes and growled at griffin. But Mirae was already there. She hit her hand through the creature's spine and set it on fire.

Taehyung looked around, seeing the second wolf in the middle of the meadow next to Alec.

Minho changed.

'Two minutes!' Alec remind them.

Minho: READY?!

'Han! Protect, Minho!' Mirae sent him away and Han, still in his wolf form, ran to the middle.

'Ummm, guys! We have an upsie!' Sunoo was running to the portal. He was freezing one by one creatures, which started to appear in dozens.

'GOBLINS!'

'The portal is weaker thanks to Namjoon! The stronger creators can't get out anymore!' Taehyung explained. 'Sunoo, prepare for the hit! I will deal with them!'

'How can you...? Oh...'

Sunoo wanted to refuse but when he saw the first goblin's head exploding like a bubble with green liquid, he just grabbed Mirae's hand and pulled her to stand in their position.

Jin and Jimin were shooting the troops of the Alps as if they were dummies on the shooting range, while Yoongi was dancing between them, making life torches out of them.

Alec lifted his both hands and yellow rays of power hit the portal. The ground shook under their feet. A black rock started to cover the white liquid-like portal.

Minho's hands were holding the ball between them. It started to shine red and ribbons of power head through the meadow to hit the links on wolves' wrists.

'POWER UP IN 3!' Minho screamed.

One of the griffins flew in their direction, but the bullet hit his heart one by one, when Hoseok entered the field. Allana was moving backwards, securing his back with a gun in her hand.

The portal started again to spit with furious sparks. Then a ray of black power ran towards Alec, who didn't have a free hand holding the creation spell.

The necklace on his chest shone purple. Shield him. Bounce back the deathly ray...

And...

... broke.

'Now!' Minho screamed.

Like a live current the power runs between Minho, the ball and the wrists' of the wolves. Their power was visible on their skin. Appearing in different colorful lights. Lifting their clothes and heir.

Alec was breathing heavily. This one spell which was casted 7 hundred years ago by 7 powerful people has now made him. Word after word. A rock started to cover the portal. Squeezing it. Closing it.

Wolves and their King were finishing the creatures that run through the portal, waiting for the sign.

Han appeared next to Minho. He looked at Namjoon and mirrored him. Helping to weaken the portal. And doing what Namjoon's son could do - weaken the particles of the stone itself.

Jungkook was struggling to keep the barrier around, not letting the deadly dragon fly away.

The furious dragon started to throw up with fire, but Mirae, Yoongi and Sunoo were dealing with it before it could threaten anybody.

Jungkook was looking at the creature in the sky, big as the whole meadow itself , wondering how the fuck they would deal with it here...

He tried to choke it with his power but he couldn't waste too much of it. They had to deal with the portal soon...

He looked at Minho and Han in the middle, then at the portal.

He moved faster than the wind. Faster than the air.

'Han! Do you trust me?' he asked, grabbing his son.

'Of course!'

'Good! We are going to ride the dragon!'

Han froze.

Jungkook, holding his waist, jumped in the sky.

They reached the dragon and sat on his neck. Jungkook secured them with his power.

On the ground Alec fell to his knees. His skin was transparent. The veins were visible. But the power he was sending into the portal was unshaken.

The portal was almost closed.

In the air Jungkook said:

'Do the thing you did with the horse!' he said. 'Control the dragon! Guide it to the portal!'

'B-but it's a DRAGON!'

'And you have known a power up worth three Grand Alphas! Come on!!! You can do it!'

Allana and Hoseok reached Minho, securing him and Alec inside the meadow, when Han was taken by Jungkook and the rest were going to their destined places.

'On positions...' Alec whispered weakly.

Minho looked at him, keeping the power stable. Still raising the particles of other wolves' individual abilities.

'ON POSITIONS!!!' Hoseok screamed.

Jungkook looked down at Taehyung who was blowing up the minds of goblins one by one, trying to reach the right place, and back hugged Han.

'Come on!' He encouraged him. 'Use animal control!'

Han pressed his hands to the neck of the dragon, who was flying around, making barrels, trying to shake them off.

'It's not enough! It is intelligent! I can only make it dizzy!'

'If it is intelligent... then mirror your appa's power...'

'I-I can't...'

'You can now...' Jungkook whispered, and put his hands on Han's hands. 'I am linked with him. You can do it! Combine both! I will guide you...'

Taehyung: It is the same kind of power, Han... Just stronger... Imagine it is just a horse you are sitting on...

Han gulped and sent a bit of animal control this time entangling it slowly with a stronger kind of his father's power.

The dragon stopped in the mid air confused.

'Now... turn to the portal...' Han whispered to himself, praying it would help.

The dragon lazily made a turn as if it was on high.

'START!' Jungkook screamed.

Mirae and Yoongi with fire... Sunoo with ice. Jin with every object laying around... Taehyung and Jimin with Jungkook's air power... Namjoon with all the roots under the ground...

They all hit the rock created by Alec at once. Sparkling like colorful torches with the power coming through their skin.

'We will jump... Don't be scared...' Jungkook said, while they were speeding downwards on the dragon's back.

Jungkook grabbed his son at the last moment when the dragon's head touched the liquid-like part of the portal.

He jumped high in the air while the dragon's body was sucked in by the power of the other dimension.

He gently stood them on the ground and spread his hand to hit the portal with his own power as well.

He looked at Han and winked:

'Let Kai have a part in it...'

Han smiled back and hit the black rock with the lightening-like ray of power.

Alec saw the moment the black rock covered the whole gate to the otherworld and his body fell to the ground.

'FINN!' Allana screamed.

'Keep it up until you crush it!' Hoseok screamed at the rest and helped Minho to stand up, cause he started to sway on his legs.

'I... can... give... them one more...' he whispered.

'Not yet... Hang in there!' Hoseok said, looking at the cracks in the rock that started to appear. 'In five...'

Finn fell next to Allana, who turned Alec on his back.

'Not breathing!' Finn said, pressing his hands to his friend's chest.

'Come on!' Allana pressed her hands to Alec's chest but they heard the crack of weakened bones.

'I have to do it...' Finn whispered and sent all his power to keep Alec's heart and lungs working. 'He is too weak...'

'Keep it up till uncles can help!' Allana ordered.

'Now...' Hoseok whispered to Minho, holding him, while his nephew sent the last hit of power to all the wolves and passed out.

He was rocking him gently in his arms, looking how redoubled rays of power hit the black rock, which was already falling apart.

'You did great, Minho... You did great my boy...' he gulped.

The small parts of the huge rock splashed in every direction. Jin was sending them safely away from their heads.

'Jimin uncle!!!' Allana screamed.

Jimin, who was still looking at the rock, Still sparkling with a grand alpha's range of power, looked at her. Then at the body.

He started to ran.

Taehyung looked at Han, walked to him fast and hugged him hard.

'I am mad and proud! How do you feel?'

'A bit dizzy...' Han whispered. 'I was riding a dragon...'

'How dizzy?'

'A bit.'

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other.

Taehyung's hands cupped Han's face.

'Do you feel good enough to help them?' he asked.

Han looked at Finn and Jimin, fighting for Alec's life. He still had grand alpha's particles in him also. Minho's power was about to vanish but he had few minutes.

He nodded.

Yoongi walked to Hoseok, took his son and sat on the ground holding him in his arms, breathing heavily.

Namjoon, Jin, Mirae and Sunoo were securing the place.

The King and his daughter were looking at the Finnegan, Jimin and Han - all having the ultimate healing powers right now - and still struggling and fighting every second to keep the Witch's heir - alive.

The Gate to Hell - was destroyed.

21st of June, 21:36 - Summer solstice.

The last rays of sun fell on the meadow inside the dark woods.

Yes.

Sun.

The dawn was beautiful, because there was a moment they didn't expect to see again. So the gentle light falling between trees took away some weight from their shoulders... even if they didn't realize that, because they were fighting.

Fighting till the end. Until the moment the shortest year began.

Finnegan, Jimin, Han and Lady Fiona were fighting to save what was left from Alec's body. To help his organs function. To help his brain work.

He was completely sucked out of power. The thin, transparent fabric which it was hard to call skin was stuck to his bones. The bones itself were so fragile that the lightest touch could crush them.

So three healers and a mother were changing to take a bit of rest. Healing what they could inch after inch... Still battling with Death itself.

If Namjoon and Han wouldn't direct some of the portal's energy to the ground, Alec would die for sure. Portal was like a living creature who recognized him as the one keeping him under control. Attacking him. Sucking his power inside to get stronger.

Power as strong as the one of the greatest mages from centuries ago...

But even then... Alec refused to stop. To not give the wolves a chance to complete the mission.

Unfortunately for the stubborn Scottish Boy, they refused to stop either. No matter how much he was ready for death - they weren't.

So they stayed in the meadow. Supporting their Healers. Watching over them and... fixing.

Jungkook helped to clear the air and disperse the dark clouds around.

Namjoon was walking through the woods' paths helping the dead trees and plants become alive again. He spread his power where he could in all the death areas, until under their feet, through the ashes a soft moss appeared.

Jin was moving all the stones and branches in one place and Minho was controlling the particles which could help the area heal and get clean.

Sunno was making ice drops in the air, and Mirae was melting them to give nature a light drizzle.

Hoseok and Allana were coldly sending away anybody who tried to appear on the meadow including Daniel MacGregor, until Yoongi was irritated enough to surround the place with the circle of fire.

Taehyung was kneeling next to Han and Jimin, sending them his power, helping his son to control and listen to Jimin's guidelines. Whispering soothing words, forcing them to take breaks on time.

Alec's father was driving back and forth. Bringing healing elixirs to his wife. Bringing them blankets, water and food. Wanting to do anything and desperately trying not to think.

Jin gathered all the dry branches and wood on the meadow and Yoongi set it on fire.

The shortest night of the year - began.

'He will live...' Jimin fell to his back. Han leaned on his father's chest.

Finn was keeping what they've done stable, breathing deeply.

Alec lifted his eyelids by millimeters and looked at the bright blue sky where the first stars started to appear. He heard the merry cracks of the bonfire. And felt the scent of moist, moss and spruces.

Allana leaned over Jimin to give him a bottle with water.

He tilted her head looking and for a second their eyes met. She smiled down calmingly.

'Sleep...'

Alec's eyelids fell down tiredly.

21:36 on 21st of June... - the time marking the beginning of summer. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

9850 words

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY 4TH TIME BABYBUN!!!!! 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️(⁠っ⁠˘⁠з⁠(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠ ⁠)

Next one WILL be the final one and the shortest one!!! 😭😭😭😭

Enjoy! 😫

BlairWitch91 ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 16.4K 39
What would you do, if you don't know whether you are free to love someone?? Jungkook wants nothing more than to love Taehyung with his whole heart bu...
19.6K 1.6K 12
Hey my lovelies so i come again with a new taekook fantasy book...hope you all enjoy it....🌼🌼🌼 One day a boy went to a forest as he getting so man...
84.6K 2.7K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
396K 20.4K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...