Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

25.

3K 271 54
By LostJams2

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin who is sleeping peacefully on his soft pillow woke up by his alarm.

As soon as omega opened his eyes he saw Jungkook sleeping beside him and both of them were cuddling as if it was a normal thing for them.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE NAKED?" Jimin's scream woke Jungkook up who was sleeping peacefully cuddling him but he went back to sleeping again in the same position as if nothing happened.

Jimin tried to freed himself from alpha and fell down from bed making him groan in pain. His head was still spinning due to a hangover. He tried to understand what happened last night.

The only thing Jimin remembered was their candle light dinner and then the red wine he drank which he liked the most. But what happened after that? And why Jungkook is half naked? Where is his shirt? AND WHY IS HE CUDDLING JIMIN?

"Did anything happened between us? Like something? NO! It can't be? I am still wearing clothes and I don't feel anything? " Jimin thought getting up from ground and saw that Jungkook was still sleepy.

"M-mr. Jeon wake up." Jimin tried to woke up Jungkook again. He was still trying to remember clearly what happened yesterday. Finally after jimin's persistent efforts alpha woke up.

"I am so sorry if I did something inappropriate yesterday Mr. Jeon." Jimin apologized before Jungkook could say anything. Even though he doesn't remember anything he was sure that nothing happened between them at least as their scents were normal and not mixed with each other.

"Inappropriate did you even know what you did yesterday? You did more than inappropriate. Don't you remember what happened between us Mr. Park?" Jungkook asked with irritation. No one has ever treated Jungkook like this in his whole life the way Jimin did last night.

When Jungkook thought Jimin is sleeping he decided to go back to his room to sleep. But suddenly Jimin started crying.

When Jungkook comes back asking him what happened? He made Jungkook give him piggyback ride for fucking 30 minutes saying he is getting bored. Then after somehow Jungkook fulfilled his wish he stopped crying.

After that ride when Jungkook complained that he has ruined his white shirt then Jimin forcefully removed his shirt saying he will wash it.

He started to wash his shirt in wash basin of his bathroom and ruined it even more that it already was. Jungkook had to drag omega from bathroom forcefully saying he don't need that shirt so he could stop ruining his already ruined shirt more.

Then Jimin said he is tired and slept making Jungkook's hand a pillow hugging him tightly saying he smells good. Jungkook wanted to kill that omega right there but seeing his peaceful angelic face he stopped himself.

And now he was apologising as if he didn't ruin Jungkook's night by his annoying behaviour. The poor alpha couldn'tsleep peacefully even after Jimin slept cause he was hugging him tightly while moving too much making him unable to sleep.

"I am sure even if something happened between us. I was innocent and drunk. How can you take an advantage of a drunk person? " Jimin said defending himself making Jungkook want to kill him but alpha just controlled himself when he realised Jimin don't remember anything.

"You ruined my favourite shirt. If you don't believe me go and check your bathroom. You will find the dead body of my favourite shirt there. " Jungkook said getting up from bed making his way towards Jimin who stopped him.

" I-it means that nothing happened between us. And as for your shirt I will pay for it. Please wear something and .. " Before Jimin could continue he remembered that he has to go to airport to pick up Mr. Johnson.

" I am so sorry Mr. Jeon but I need to go to airport to pick up Mr. Johnson. So I will pay for your shirt later." Jimin said telling Jungkook to go out of his room since he has to take shower.

Jungkook was already angry but he still went out. Jimin did his morning routine and reached airport at 10:30 am that is half hour early than given timing. Another 4 people of Jimin's team also went with him to welcome Mr. Johnson.

He saw that Joo won was coming towards him with an angry and panicked expression on his face.

"Mr. Park I told you Mr. Johnson doesn't like late people why did you come late then? I clearly told you their flight will be landed at 10am. They were waiting for you till 10:25am but you didn't show up so he got angry and said they won't collaborate with us." Joon won said with anger.

Jimin was sure he had told him the timing of 11am that's why he came at 10:30 am which was half an hour before the actual timing. But now there is nothing he can do. He can't even blame Joo Won cause if he did other employees will say he is just trying to frame the translator. If Jimin knew Joo won won't be trustworthy he would have checked flight timings himself. But what now?

"Can you tell me hotel address where Mr. Johnson is staying? " Jimin asked calmly after taking a deep breath.

" I just told you they cancelled. So what will we do by going to the hotel now? They don't want to meet us. " Joo won repeated again.

" Mr. Joo won-shi you're just a translator and I am the in charge of this project. So I don't think I need your permission to do my work. You better do your work of translation. " Jimin said sternly making Joo won gulp.

" Y-yeah Mr. Park. "Joo won agreed and told him the hotel address cause he realised that Jimin knew he tried to sabotage this deal by lying to him. So if he didn't listen to him now then all the blame of project cancellation will be on him.

"All of you go back to the company. If we go by a group then maybe we won't be able to get any work done. I will go with Joo won-shi and try to talk Mr. Johnson and apologize on behalf of us." Jimin told to other 4 employees who come with him.

After 20 min Jimin and Joo won reached the hotel where Mr. Johnson was staying. Jimin booked a room for himself in the hotel and told Joo won to follow him.

Joo won was getting confused by Jimin behaviour. Why didn't Jimin try to find Mr. Johnson's room? And why is he booking a room for himself?

"Mr. Park what are you doing? We should find Mr. Johnson here. We are not on vacation." Joo won said getting irritate when Jimin entered the hotel room and lied on the bed.

"Do you really think it's easy to get information about anyone's room here in this hotel? And I need a rest to recharge my energy to work. You should rest too." Jimin said pulling a blanket over his body.

Joo won was confused and annoyed by jimin's behaviour rather than trying to make efforts for this collaboration he was sleeping here. But then he thought it's beneficial for him. If Jimin won't do any work it means that they won't be able to convince Mr. Johnson for the project. Jimin will be blamed for ruining project and he will have to resign.

He waited for 20 minutes and when he was convinced Jimin was sleeping he took his mobile. He decided to message Tzuyu and tell her what Jimin is doing here. Now he was definitely sure he will get promotion with the help of Tzuyu this time.

But before he could type anything he found his phone was snatched by his hands by none other than Jimin. Wasn't Jimin sleeping?

"M-mr. Park weren't you sleeping?" Joo won said snatching back his phone from jimin's hand.

First when Jimin heard timing about flight he thought that maybe Joo won must he been confused or accidentally told him wrong timing that why he was testing him. But the way he was trying to hid his phone and according to his body language Jimin knew he was lying.

"Yeah but I just woke up now. Let's go we need to eat I am hungry. I heard that food of this hotel is the best." Jimin said and Joo won followed him.

It was one of the famous hotel of Seoul which has sections of many countries food for foreigners and also a seperate sections of Korean food. Joo won thought Jimin will enter Italian section so they can meet Mr. Johnson but Jimin chose Korean one and he wanted to laugh at Jimin's mentality now. But of course he didn't say anything since it was beneficial for him.

Both of them went to one table and Jimin ordered many of his favourite dishes and he told waiter to pack some food to give it to his colleagues in company.

They were waiting for food but jimin's eyes were stuck on the entrence. Actually when yesterday he got this project Jimin had searched many personal things about Mr. Johnson and one of those things is that he liked Korean food a lot. He was also foodie just like Jimin. That's why Jimin choose to come here. He was sure that after resting for some time after flight Mr. Johnson and his team will surely come here to eat. And that's what happened.

Six people entered there with one who looked exactly like Mr. Johnson's picture Jimin saw yesterday and according to his information his team has 6 people including him. So Jimin was sure it's them.

"They're here." Jimin said to Joo who was shocked and couldn't believe his eyes. Soon Jimin gestured Joo won to come with him and he greeted them. But as soon as they saw Jimin and joo won Mr. Johnson's face showed disinterest and anger.

" I am so sorry for making you wait. I just want to invite you for lunch. I won't ask about collaboration. Just take it as my apology. " Jimin said and Joo won translated it.

Finally Mr. Johnson and his team agreed to have launch with them and the food Jimin ordered was already served on the table.

Jimin started serving different dishes to Mr. Johnson told him all the information about it. Mr. Johnson was impressed with jimin's knowledge about all dishes and the way he made them all laugh made them feel comfortable despite the language barrier.

Joo won translated everything clearly to Mr. Johnson even though he was clearly annoyed by seeing both of them talk like a lifetime friends.

Just then Joo won saw that Mr. Johnson's translator got a call and he excused himself. Now only person who can connect the both team was him. So even if he translated wrong no will know right?

" Mr park, should we say something about collaboration now since that Mr. Johnson seems to be in a good mood? " Joo won aksed.

" No this is just a friendly lunch. Tell him that I can recommend him many famous restaurant for Korean food. " Jimin said.

" Mr. Johnson I am really sorry for not coming on timing to pick you up. I accept my fault. Can you please give me another chance? I will recommend you to many famous restaurants for Korean food and will take you there personally if you agree." Joo won translated exactly different from whatever Jimin told him.

" What!? So you just invited me here for this?" Mr. Johnson said getting up. He was disappointed.

" Mr. Park he is full so he wants to go back. " Joo won told Jimin just then dessert arrived. Jimin told Joo won to tell Mr. Johnson to at least finish dessert.

Mr. Johnson and his team sat back again and started eating. Then waiter arrived to their table asking Jimin about the parcel they have ordered for company staff.

Jimin said Joo won to go back and check it since he won't need a translator anymore as they are nearly done with eating. Joo Won wanted to laugh at him thinking how will Jimin interact without his help but then he thought that if he goes and comes back late then M. Johnson will be gone and they won't get project also.

Mr. Johnson's translator was yet not available and Joo also went after waiter to check the order but little does he know that he shouldn't underestimate Jimin.

Joo won took a long time to come back purposefully and when he was back he saw Mr. Johnson was going back along with his team and they were looking disappointed.

" Tell your company that we are cancelling this collaboration. " Mr. Johnson told Joo won before going back.

" Mr. Park what do we do now they cancelled the collaboration? " Joo won asked with fake concern.

" Go back to company I will come back after time. Since I already booked a room here so I can't waste it. I will be back after taking some rest. " Jimin informed Joo won and go back in hotel.

Joo won went back to the company and told how Jimin angered Mr. Johnson because of which he cancelled the collaboration. Tzuyu was angry at Jimin.

" Where is he now? " Tzuyu asked in front of the whole marketing department. Everyone was feeling bad for her thinking she worked hard for this collaboration but because of Jimin it will be cancelled now.

" I am sorry Ms. Tuzyu but he wanted to rest at hotel and told me he will come back later." Joo won answered making everyone get angry at Jimin.

One of the employee saw Jimin entering marketing department calmly and called him.

"Ohh Ms. Tzuyu. I am glad I found you here. I was going to your cabin. " Jimin said to Tzuyu who was looking at him with unreadable expression.

" Mr. Park it's good that you come on right timing. It's better if you tell how because of you the collaboration with Mr. Johnson got cancelled." Joo said looking at him with smirk on his face.

" First you come late at the airport disrespecting our client and rather than finding and convincing Mr. Johnson about the project you booked a room for yourself and took a rest leaving your work. Even during lunch you didn't try to make Mr. Johnson understand about the project. I don't think you are worthy of your position." Joo won continued without giving Jimin any chance to explain himself.

" Ms. Tzuyu what happens to that employee who spread rumours about his colleagues and spread lies about work in the department?" Jimin asked Tzuyu instead.

" Jeon cooperation believes in team work. So if any of the employee try to spread any lies or rumors about their teammates they gets fired. " Tzuyu said calmly even though she getting confused and fuming inside.

" What are you trying to say here Mr. Park? I am not lying. And I assure you that I will leave the company by myself if you get this project. " Joo won said in anger.

" Ms. Tzuyu Mr. Johnson has arrived in Jeon cooperation and he is heading towards our department for insite inspection. " One of the employees informed Tzuyu as he just got a call from the receptionist.

Now Joo won was shocked. Does that mean they got the project? But how is this possible? He had heard Mr. Johnson clearly that they're are cancelling this collaboration. Then how did it happen and when?

" Are you sure this new is confirmed?" Tzuyu aksed that employee again as she was also equally shocked like every one else. Before that employee can reply Mr. Johnson entered the department with his teammates.

He was looking pleased and he smiled towards everyone before going towards Jimin.

A/N :

How did Jimin convinced Mr. Johnson for the project?

Will Jimin be able to expose Joo won?

Vote goal : 100+...
For the next update...

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 60.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
13.2K 726 12
"Get away from me!!!" ~jimin "You're a fucking liar jimin!!!" ~jungkook ⛔OMEGAVERSE ⛔ALPHA×OMEGA ⛔ALPHA JUNGKOOK ⛔HIGHSCHOOL AU ⛔JIKOOK ⛔CROSS DRESSI...