Wishlist (Nigerian celebritie...

By adewumiayomide22

This is a book on imaginations featuring different celebrities mainly Nigerian or African celebrities. More

Before We Start
WIZKID
REMA I
WIZKID I
WIZKID II
WIZKID - PRANK CALL
REMA - ANNIVERSARY SAGA

REMA II

121 6 8
By adewumiayomide22

"So what's up with ya?" Rema took off his jackets, as he settled on my couch.

"Nothing much actually"

He shrug, he remove his phones from his pockets and keys, he place it on the table then face me. "Nothing much? You're literally giving Nigeria influencers the run for their money."

"Oh" since I've become active on my accounts all my engagements has increased more. "I didn't think"

"It's great Zara, it's nice to know my words made a change" he winks at me.

I blush looking down at my fingers. Rema took off his sneakers, he lay back on couch.

"So what are we watching?"

I grab the remote, "have you seen aqua man?" I scroll through Netflix till I saw the movie.

"No, I've watched the cartoon though"

"Same, it's also interesting" I smile at him. I pause the movie. "I'll be back" I stood up and went to the kitchen, I came back with popcorn and cans of sprite. I place it on the table then sat back down. I press the play button.

Into the movie Rema suddenly sits up, he grab the remote and turned off the tv.

I raise my brow at him, "what's wrong?"

He shrug, "I don't want to watch Netflix anymore"

I place my half drank sprite on the table and face him. "Well what do you plan to do then?"

"Talk or anything"

I scratch my face, "um okay? What do you want to talk about then?"

"Do you have any tattoos?" He questions. I nod, "Yes, three, I have this 33 on my middle finger, I have a sword on my side hip then a love yours on my hipbone"

"What does the 33 means?"

"Its my angelic number which means support, my guardian angel is sending me love, support and guidance. It's also my lucky number, you know I was born on the third of March?"

Rema raise his hand, "That's nice"

"Yep, what about you?"

"Well I've got two swords on my neck, a cross and tree on my chest, the word raver on my torso, these roses on my arms" he points at each tattoos. "Can I?"

He look at me. "Sure"

I gently ran my hand against his arms, "they're amazing"

"They hurt like hell when I first got them but I guess they look good" he suddenly look at my stomach, "how many piercings have you got?"

I look at the silver barbell on my belly button. "Few, I've got six on each ears and oh on both nipples"

I swear Rema smirks lustfully. "On your nipples?"he repeated. I nod slowly.

"Can I touch it?" He ask in a low voice. Everything suddenly felt too hot. I couldn't turn away from him. Once he looked at me, I was going to be bound by his eyes. Somehow, I didn't even think about turning away. The room felt so warm I was afraid I was sweating.

"Zara?" He starts, his voice sounding more terrified than I've ever heard it. I didn't know what I was feeling at that moment, but I didn't want it to stop. Instead, my eyes fell to his lips and down to his neck, to the skin just above the hem of the cactus jack shirt. I could feel his hands move, and suddenly his fingers caressed my cheeks.

It was a delicate touch, full of uncertainty and longings and I never wanted to kiss anyone as much as I wanted to at that moment.

"Zara?"

I blink rapidly, my throat suddenly dried, I reach for the bad drunk sprite and gulped the liquid into my mouth. I finish the liquid before I face the chocolate human beside me. "You were saying?"

Rema looked like he wanted to say something then decided against it. He shook his head. "I said it's getting late, I should get going."

I felt betrayed. "Oh"

He did everything except smile at me. I silently watch him wear his sneakers and different accessories, a part of my mind hammered how stupid I must look now. I heard what he said perfectly then why did I act like I did not?

I was beyond embarrassed right now.

Rema stood up, I jump on my feet as well. He look at me strangely.I fake a smile to hide my embarrassment

"Are you coming for Blaqbonez party tomorrow?" He ask after a long pause. He must think I'm crazy now. "Yes, I think he invited me three days ago"

Rema nods. "Alright then Princess, I'll see you then" he told me his face refusing to stray away from my face, I stare back at him wondering what went wrong?

I smile regardless "okay then. Thank you for coming."

"No problem, I had fun" he say, in interpretation he didn't because I acted a fool. "Yeah"

Rema turns abruptly to the door, I follow him as far as the hallway then turn back into my house. What went wrong??

_

What went wrong?

I repeated the question in my head when I woke up, when I had my bath, when I got dress to leave the house, and I'm still asking as the same question as Sandra and I sat inside a salon.

She wanted to braid while I was getting my nails done.

"So what are you wearing tonight?" She ask, over the weeks we've gotten close, close enough we hung out around Lagos like best friends.

"I'm thinking of wearing the orange dress, you'll see it when we reach my place later" I told her. We planned to leave the house together since she was driving us to the party later.

"Okay, I'm thinking of wearing the new shein two piece I just bought" she told me. "The pink?"

Sandra nods.

"Nice" I focus on my nails, I was getting simple French tip today. I use my other hand to scroll through Instagram, I had some shoots for Mac cosmetics that had to be done, I mentally told myself I would get them done tomorrow.

"Sandra!"

We both face the door, a girl walk in, the biggest smile ever plastered on her face. She spoke to Sandra for the longest before she shift her attention to me.

"Hi! I'm Frances Theodore, you must be Zara Smith? I'm a huge fan!" She beams happily. I smile as I took her outstretched hands. "Thank you. Nice to meet you."

"It's so nice to meet you finally Zara" Frances turns to Sandra, "Are you girls coming for the party tonight?"

"Yes"

Frances clap her hands excitedly, "Great! We'll see then. I have to get my hair done, it's nice to see you both. Bye!" She was already dancing away. Sandra and I look at each other, I shook my hand going back to my Instagram.

Time skips

We made our way through the guest who came out for Blaqbonez. Sandra led us to where London and the rest were.

"Zara! Sandra! You ladies came!" Blaqbonez beams immediately he saw us. We both smile and group hug.

"Congratulations!" I smile at him. "Yeah, the album is great!" Sandra tells him.

Blaqbonez curtsy at us. "Thank you ladies. Now go and have fun. I want to talk to the rest." He dance his way towards other people.

"Hey cuz?" London spoke when we saw, we hug. He kiss his girlfriend and pull her to sit on his legs. I sit on a Love seat.

"You just dey control naija with your IG" Crayon praise me. "I'm telling you!" Sandra inputs. I roll my eyes watch them exaggerate the whole thing.

"What do you expect? My cousin is Zara fucking Smith!" London winks at me. I smile back. "So what have you been up to?" He questions seriously like he knew all my post was just cover up to hide that I was infact doing nothing.

I shrug, "you know? Everything and nothing"

London shook his head. "Everything and nothing? Zara an idle mind is the devils workshop"

"Whatever Cuz you keep forgetting I'm the devil'a wife!"

"Really?" The last person I expect to see even if he said he was going to come cuts into our conversation, we pause followed by_

"Haffa guy" London dabs him.

Rema hugs Sandra, dabs Crayon then face me. "So you're married to the devil?" He raise an amused brow at me.

I resist rolling my eyes, I shrug. "Of course! Don't my ring speak for itself?" I show him my very ringless left hand.

He chuckle claiming the spot besides me, "too bad but tell the devil you're getting a divorce"

I scoff, "now why would I?"

Rema lean closer to me. "Because I want you." He whisper so the rest wouldn't hear. I went hot all over instantly, grateful for the dim lights no one saw the deep blush on my face, Rema chuckle.

"Can we all agree that Blaqbonez is the most toxic human being alive?" Sandra suddenly exclaims.

Rema laugh, "I know right? my guy named his entire album Sex over love!"

"To think my Nigga is in a serious relationship" Crayon shook his head.

No one could stop the way my mouth fell. "What?!"

They all look at me like I fell from Mars.

"Oh you didn't know?" London scoff, "his relationship is almost three years now"

"The fuck!?" If my boyfriend would do that to me I'll definitely break up with him. I face Rema, "does she know?"

"Know what?"

"That he names his album sex over love?" I was still in shock. Rema sip his alcohol, "she's even here"

My eyes grew wider, "swear to God!"

"Bible" he scrunch his brows, "you look shocked why? Don't mind Blaqbonez he doesn't mean half what you said in that album and beside he's not public with his relationship, to the world my guy is single."

"And what about you?" I raise a brow at him, "are you also single to the world?"

"Single?" Rema scoff, "shouldn't I be in a relationship before I fake whether I'm single or not"

"So you're not in a relationship?"

"Are you?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Same. My relationship doesn't always work out"he shrug his shoulder. "Let me guess you don't care about relationships?"

Rema looked defensive, "hell no! I'm a lover boy! I love love. What about you?"

"Me?" I clear my throat, "well I haven't really been in a relationship" I've never been in love, never had someone who love me except my family. Rema size me up then smile. "I find that hard to believe but it's cool though, how have you been?"

"Good, what about you?"

He pour more liquor in his cup, "Do you want the truth or the lie?"

"Truth"

"I've been stressed, I'm supposed to release some songs soon but I don't havep any inspiration" he say truthfully, i felt he was going to say more but he shook his head.

He down his drink in one go, drop the cup the face me. "Wanna dance?"

"Um" something told me if I told him no I ruin whatever connection we had so I said, "yes"

"Nice!" Rema stood up, he stretch his hand at me. "Let's go then." I took his large hand and let him pull me up. I ignore the looks of everyone London who was glaring confused at me.

"They're staring at you" I whisper to Rema. He looks around then at me, "I think they're staring at you, did I tell you how pretty you looked?"

I blush slightly, "no"

"Well you're so pretty" his lips brush my forehead lightly.

People were seriously staring at us.

"Ignore them"Rema say if sensing my discomfort.

"Yeah"

"So what's your plans for tomorrow?" He ask.

"Nothing"

"Wanna come over? We'll watch tv, eat pizza and drink red wine"

I smile, "of course! Beats sitting alone in my house"

"You should call me whenever you're alone Princess, you never can tell I might be what you're looking for" he bit his lips, before I could say anything he already twirl me.

The song change to a semi fast song. Rema encircles my waist, his fingers rubbing circle around the curve of my butt. I press my ass against him, the slowly grind against his torso. He grab my ass as I full on start rubbing my ass against him.

"You're so beautiful Zara" he whisper against my ear, his tongue brush against my skin, I shivered under his touch. "Wanna ditch?"

Not trusting my voice I could only nod. Rema grab my hand and led me out of the party. We reach a quiet dark corner, he pat my cheeks and slowly raise my chin upwards.

I sulk in breath as he slowly lean down, he keep leaning until his lips brush against mine. I exhale only to hold my breath again when he pecks my lips couple of times before claiming it in his.

I almost dissolve into water, my knees turned jelly, he wraps his arms around me, his kiss was gently at first until he start sucking my lower lips, I part my mouth slightly and felt his warm tongue slip into my mouth.

That's when the real battle began, his tongue encircles every corner of my mouth, from my teeth to sucking on my tongue. His left hand rub all the way to my pierced nipples, he pinch the hard bud repeatedly but not hard, his right hand squeeze against my ass very hard. I press my body into him in an attempt not to stop the butterflies in my lower abdomen.

Our tongue fought for dominance until his won, he start using his tongue to message every part of my mouth. He suck on my button lips continuously, by the time he broke the kiss we were both breathing heavily like we ran a marathon.

"Spend the day with me tomorrow please" he whisper breathlessly in my ear. "I'll come pick you up by 2pm okay?"

Since I've long since lost the ability to speak I could only nod. Rema smile sweetly, he peck my forehead. "Let's go back inside" he grab my hand and led me back to the party.

What am I getting myself into?

_

A/N - I'm seriously considering turning this short story into an actual story, share your thoughts.

BTW enjoy 😉❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rema imagines By igbo23

General Fiction

5.4K 189 30
Nigeria.
53.9K 5.3K 28
[Not edited,read at your own risk.] Thank you
153K 3.9K 50
Just a book of imagines for some of the men we have love for. Make sure you comment, vote and share!
26.2K 10.1K 76
Kikiopefoluwa is a smart, outgoing and brilliant girl who had five friends; the ever stupid Bimpe, ever foolish Doyin, ever sappy Khalid, ever jerky...