remedy. ๐™œ๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ช...

Da vvinterdawn

"megumi is no longer sick, why are you still coming here?" in which, gojo satoru is a single dad, and y/n is... Altro

remedy.
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. shoko never told me she has a pretty doctor friend
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค. i just actually want to see you
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š. we meet again
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง. will you go out with me?
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. you've been to my favorite place?
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ. the reason why megumi ended up at the gojo household
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ. you have a child?
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. meet my best friend
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. maybe i shouldn't have asked today
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ. who told you i will get back with him?
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ. make sure to never lose your kid
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š. they are getting along well
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. my spy family
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. there is always a first time
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. hangouts with friends are the best
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. sleepovers are nice
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. gojo has a girlfriend?
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. what went wrong?
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ. why didn't you tell me in advance?
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. i'm not jealous
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค. surprise!
๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
Special Chapter 1: How Gojo planned the proposal
Special Chapter 2: Gojo and his shenanigans
Special Chapter 3: The Wedding Day
Special Chapter 4: Wedding v.0
Special Chapter 5: Megumi and his puppies

๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. are they actually adults?

5K 237 120
Da vvinterdawn

Chapter 19: Are they actually adults?

Gojo immediately went to his room when he heard Megumi shout.

"Y/N is awake" He muttered until he reached his room and saw her sitting up.

"Y/N! Thank God you're awake! Are you feeling okay now?" He asked, genuinely worried about her.

But the moment she saw him, she just burst out crying again. She didn't even notice she was running a fever, she was just thinking on what went wrong with them.

"Oh no, I'm sorry I didn't communicate to you Y/N!"

He cursed at himself. Shoko gave him an ear earlier in the phone, because Nanami told Shoko Y/N was in the verge of crying, and he thinks it's because of Gojo.

"I only wanted to protect you! I'm sorry I didn't tell you" he said.

"Please stop crying" he cupped her face.

"I...I thought I did something wrong, I thought you were gonna leave me like anybody else" she couldn't stop her tears. "Did I do something wrong, Satoru? Are you leaving me behind too?"

"No, you did nothing wrong Y/N and I'm definitely not leaving you. Rather I was the one who did something wrong, it's my fault Y/N, please let me explain?" He cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs.

Y/N tried to calm down and nodded, signaling that she is going to listen to him.

"Megumi, can you leave us alone for a while?"

Megumi was confused, but decided to follow Gojo and left them alone. Gojo gave her a glass of water to drink.

"Your fever has gone down, that's good" he touched her forehead. "Y/N, this might shock you, but you need to know why I refrained from visiting you and contacting you for a while."

"It's my fault I hid it from you and never explained but..." He took a deep breath.

"Megumi's father is trying to get him back"

"What?" Y/N looked really shocked.

"And I didn't want to involve you in this, that's why"

"Satoru..." She trailed off.

"I had him investigated, and found out he's getting a huge amount of money and inheritance in exchange of taking Megumi back to their family"

Y/N cupped his face.

"I'm your partner and Megumi is dear to me, you didn't have to hide it from me"

"I know, I'm so sorry" he said and hugged her. Y/N felt relieved to know their relationship wasn't falling apart.

"I love you okay? I'm not leaving you"

And then Y/N just cried again.

"What? What? Why are you crying, hey, what did I do?" Gojo slightly panicked.

"No, I'm just—I'm sorry for being so emotional like this today, I'll stop crying I promise" she ferociously wiped her tears away.

"I'll help you with your burden, Satoru, don't worry"

Gojo smiled and brushed the stray strand of her hair away from her face and smiled.

"Thank you, Y/N" He held her hand.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine" he said. "For now, take a rest, you've passed out since last night"

"It's morning already?" 

"Yup! I have prepared breakfast, can you go downstairs?"

"I can, I'm not that weak" she said and got up. Nevertheless, Gojo still assisted her, and never let her hand go until they got downstairs. Yet the moment they reached the dining room, something felt missing.

"Megumi?" he called, but no one answered.

"Megumi!" he made his voice louder so that he could hear him, but there was no response.

"Megumi where are you?"

Y/N looked confused. "Does he go out alone?" she asked.

"No, no he doesn't, and never goes out without me knowing...shit" 
He went all around the house, opened all the doors, looked under the tables, chairs, but there was no presence of the child.

Gojo immediately went to the front door. "It's unlocked" he cursed.

"Y/N, I want you to stay here and never let anyone in, unless it's me okay?" He held her arms.

"But Satoru—"

"Promise me!"

Y/N got startled at his loud voice.

"O-okay, please stay safe"

"I will get Megumi back, meanwhile please eat" he said as he took all the things he needed and kissed her on her forehead.

"Until then, stay safe here, I'll be back, okay?" And he left in a hurry, leaving her alone in his place.

━━━━━━━━━━━

Megumi kept on struggling and wiggling his body out of the man's grasp, he couldn't even scream for help because this man suddenly stuffed his mouth with a handkerchief earlier, he tried punching, but the man didn't even feel anything.

"Kid, you are coming home with me, your struggles will just be in vain so I suggest you keep your energy and stay still"

"Ahdjmskl"

The people around them were too scared to come near them because Toji would glare at them. And they thought the kid looks like the adult, so it's none of their business to tell off the parent.

The man just appeared at the doorstep earlier and snatched him away when Megumi was closing the door.

When Toji set his kid down to get something, Megumi saw an  opportunity and ran as fast as he could.

"Hey you!"

Megumi didn't know where to go, but he just ran and ran and even passed by a group of teens. Toji even pushed one of them away which made the boy stumble.

"Ow!"

"Hey wait a second, isn't that Megumi?" The girl pointed as the boy runs away.

"And that's definitely not Gojo sensei who's chasing him"

"Let's go after him Maki! Inumaki!"

"Inumaki you go get Megumi because you're faster, me and Yuta will stop that man" Maki said.

"Take him to school, he will be safe there, then call Gojo sensei!" Yuta added.

Inumaki nodded and ran as fast as he could, he looked for Megumi in every direction, and thankfully he was able to see a glimpse of his spiky hair, so he went to his direction, Maki and Yuta on the other hand went in front of Toji.

"Get out of my way you brats!"

"Go ahead Inumaki!"

Inumaki continued running until he reached and grabbed Megumi who yelped and struggled upon thinking he was caught, but then he saw who it was and his eyes widened.

"Inumaki-san!"

Inumaki put him down for a second and gestured him to climb his back. Megumi did and when Inumaki was sure he was safe he said "Hold tight", and then ran as fast as he could again.

Finally reaching the school grounds, Inumaki led the kid to an empty classroom and sat him down to catch his breath.

"Inumaki-san, how—"

"Where's Gojo sensei?" Inumaki asked.

"At home, I was...kidnapped?"

"Huh?" Inumaki was so confused. Nevertheless, he put out his phone and dialed his teacher's number.

"Inumaki-kun, I'm sorry but I'm in a situation"

"Sensei, Megumi's with me" he said.

Inumaki heard incoherent noises behind the line.

"Oh thank God! Where are you?!"

"School. Maki and Yuta were stalling the man that was chasing him"

"Hang in there and protect Megumi with all your life"

And then he ended the call. Inumaki looked at his phonescreen.

'Why am I suddenly putting my life in line?'

"Is he coming here?" Megumi asked and Inumaki just nodded.

And so they waited.

On the other hand, Gojo had finally faced Toji once again. Yuta and Maki ran away to school, in hopes that he wouldn't get in, yet Toji was sly, he got inside.

Yuta and Maki made a wrong move in leading him further where Megumi is. They had told Inumaki to get Megumi to school, yet now his perpetrator is here too.

"You're so low for kidnapping your own son and dragging my students to this, Toji" Gojo said but Toji didn't even look at him.

Yuta and Maki's eyes widened.

'He's the father?'

"You" Toji pointed at Maki. "Are also a Zen'in, right?"

Maki furrowed her eyebrows.

'How on earth—'

"You ran away from home right? How about I offer you this, you help get back my son, and we'll share the prize"

"Prize?" She thought this man was crazy

Toji smirked. "You'll see"

At this Gojo didn't hesitate to land a punch on the man which he quickly dodged.

"Huh, I've become rusty" Gojo muttered and stared at his hand. Then Toji attacked him, but he also dodged.

"Really Toji? We're going to fight here?" He scoffs. "In the playground?"

They legit looked like overgrown adults who still plays in a playground.

"You started it, I'm just finishing it"

"This is boring" Gojo yawned then suddenly reached for a volleyball lying around the ground and suddenly spiked it to his face.

"Ha! Service ace bitch! Blegh" Gojo stuck his tongue out at him.

"You think that's enough to hurt me?" Toji spiked it back to him but Gojo slid smoothly.

"Awe, poor eyesight, you should get glasses old man! My treat!"

Yet the moment Gojo said that, another ball went flying to his face, and this time he was hit.

"Ha!"

Gojo gasped. "You broke my sunglasses, now you've done it!"

And they kept throwing things and insults to each other.

"Are they even adults?" Maki couldn't believe what she's seeing.

"Shouldn't we report this to Yaga-sensei?" Yuta said.

"Oh right of course! What are we even still doing here?" Maki facapalmed. "Come on!"

Both Maki and Yuta ran towards the principal's office.

"You dare damage my face! If Y/N breaks up with me, I'm gonna haunt you!"

"She should have never dated you in the first place"

And boom, they continued throwing each other things they could pick up around the playground, until finally Yaga arrived with a whistle and security behind him, they both turned to his direction. The security took Toji while Yaga shouted angrily.

"Gojo Satoru! Office now!"

"Fck"

━━━━━━━━━━━

I was kidding, nothing's going worse here.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

1.2M 51K 38
"Hey, hold this for me will ya sweetheart?" "Huh?" You looked down at the small child in your arms in shock. "Huh? He's coming back for you? Right...
4.3K 146 13
megumi fushiguro keeps coming to the nurses office! the school nurse helper, y/n, helps out to treat his very ...frequent fevers megumi fushiguro x f...
165K 4.4K 26
โž๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ!โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„...
145K 3.9K 29
aren't you too busy taking care of everybody to take care of yourself? ยท femreader