MAFIA BROTHERS [BTS FF] COMPL...

By moonlight_stars96

The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will a... More

prologue
Against The Marriage
Mom's Boyfriend
Kim's Mansion
Marriage
Shift to Europe
Rules
Punishment
Hang Out
Truth Untold
Promise
Project Partner
Lisa's Party
Truth Revealed
Girlfriends
Brothers Love (Part 1)
Brothers Love (Part 2)
Boyfriend
Break Up
Music Competition
Intention
Locked Part 1
Locked Part 2
No Space
Past Memories
Regret
Jealous
Cousins
Secrets Revealed
Love And Pain
Business Party
Black Angel
Forgiveness
Suffering
True Love
Kidnapped
Lucifer
Lucifer part 2
Epilogue
MAFIA BROTHERS

Turn To Bitch

778 22 0
By moonlight_stars96

Ring ring

y/n: shut up you bitch!!! I awake.

“I turn off my alarm and went to the bathroom, take a shower, and wore my school uniform then went to the living room. There I saw my mom talking to someone on her mobile and she smiling like an idiot, I know it was Mr.Kim, so I thought of playing with her a bit.

y/n: hey mom!! “I shout.”

Mom: y/n!!!  You scared me. “She said put her hand on her chest, and cut the call immediately."

y/n: who is that mom? “I ask narrowed eyes.”

Mum: who? “she ask confused tone.”

y/n: oh mom!! Don't act like stupid, You know exactly what I'm asking about, so now tell me who you were talking to just now.

Mom: hmmm... One of my office staff “she said with an innocent smile on her face.”

y/n: oh really, office staff....huh? I’m not a baby mom. I know it’s Mr. Kim, and you know what? you forget something, You already have a daughter, so stop acting like a teenage couple. It looks disgusting Mom, so please be mature. ” I said teasingly.”

Mom: I think, I want to teach some lessons to you. “She said serious tone.”

“Then I immediately run towards the door and open it."

Mom: yahh!! Come back here!! “She yelled at me.”

y/n: sorry mom!!!  I’m already late for school, and I don’t want to get a detention. So I am leaving now. Bye, love you. “I yelled her back and then I went outside the house and run to the school."

Mom: aish...This girl has never gone be changed “she said smile on her face.”

Time skip

At school

Today I reach school earlier, so not many people were there. When reached the hallway my eyes widened in shock, because I saw my childhood best friend jiho. I run towards her and hugged her tightly. She hugs me back.

Jiho and I are childhood friends since first grade. We were always together after I shifted from America to South Korea.  I couldn't contact her, and I really miss her.

y/n: hey jiho!! When you come back to korea.

Jiho: 2 days before. Do you know how much I begged my brother to let me study here with you? “She said dramatically.”

y/n: drama queen.

Then we talk some random stuff then I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder. I turn and see who it that, it was Lisa Unnie and she look at me with a bright smile on her face, then she look at jiho and ask.

Lisa: Who is she y/n? “she asks confused tone.”

y/n: she is my childhood friend unnie.

Jiho: hello unnie, I’m jiho. Nice to meet you. “she said sweet smile on her face.”

Lisa: I’m lisa. Nice to meet you too,” she also smiled at her back.”  so what is your first class y/n?

y/n: maths. What about you unnie?

Lisa: physics. It’s so boring.

Jiho: we have the same class unnie, Shall we go together?

Lisa: Okay then, let’s go “she said with a smile."

I was walking along a different corridor to my class after taking my books from my locker when I heard a voice behind me.  I turned back and saw who it was and It was jungkook. he was walking towards me with a smile

??? hey little sis.

I want to run but my legs stopped working and I stood like their statue.

y/n: jungkook. "I look at him with fear."

Jungkook: hey, are you alright? You look pale. ”he asks concerned tone.”

y/n:……. "I want to reply to him but my words stuck in my throat, so I silently look at him."

He comes closer to me and then takes my schedule in my hand after reading my schedule, he looks at me and smiles like an innocent child.

Jungkook: we have four classes together so come on let’s go then he holds my hand and started to drag me.

I tried to remove my arm from his grip but I wouldn’t intend for his grip to become tighten than before.

y/n: jungkook, please leave my hand “I said shaky voice .”

he stopped and looked at me with a serious face and gulped my saliva.

Jungkook: I think my lovely sister forget something. "He stares at him then I remember yesterday's incident."

y/n: I’m sorry o... Oppa. “ I immediately apologize and look down.”

Jungkook: now  it's better, but I can’t let you go. " he again started dragging me with him."

When we reached the classroom everyone looked eyes at me they looks at us in surprise and suspicion. I saw some of the girls are glaring at me. I felt like I was standing in the spotlight.  I tried to remove my hand from his grip but He didn’t leave my hand. He holds my hand tightly. he dragged with him.

Jungkook: for now on your going to sit with me little sis.” he said  demanding tone.”

y/n: No!! I don’t want to sit with you.  “ I said confidently and glared at him.

he pulled my hand harshly and whisper into my ears.

Jungkook:  Lower your gaze sis....I don’t like when people don’t listen to me. If you don’t want to sit with me. You can't sit still this whole year. do you what it to happened little sis? “he asked with his dark and dangerous tone. I'm terrified”

y/n: okay fine!! I will sit with you, please let me go. “ tears started falling from my eyes.”

Jungkook: don’t cry, baby sis. If you cry, you look ugly “he chuckles and wipes my tears.”

he took into an empty chair and then let it go of my hand. we both sat. After few min later teacher come and start the lesson.

30 min later my first class ended then I grabs my stuff and try to run to my next class but jungkook hold my hand again.

Jungkook: nice try little sis, but it doesn’t work on me. Come on, let’s go to the next class together .“ he held my hand again and took me to the next class.”

y/n pov

Finally, my first half of classes ended. All this time he and I were sitting together and Everyone was staring at us and gossiping about us. it’s makes me more uncomfortable and also I can’t concentrate on my classes. it’s awkward to sit beside him.

Jungkook: are you okay, little sis?

y/n: do I look like I’m okay? Jung…. I mean oppa. Everyone staring at us and gossiping about us, it makes me uncomfortable, so can I sit with my friends next class oppa .“ I look at him with puppy eyes.”

he just looks at me for a min then spoke.

Jungkook: you look so cute when you act like this little sis, “he pinched my cheeks softly.” but NO!! YOU CAN’T, and I don’t care what others think, you'll only sit with me that’s final. See you in the next class little sis “ he smile at me and left class.”

 I sigh heavily and went to the cafeteria then sit with my friends. now they all just looking at me in a serious face.

Jisoo: y/n, Why are you sitting with jungkook?, and What is the relationship between you two? “she asks serious tone.”

y/n: ……

Rose: We heard some girls saying that you two are in love, is it true? “ she also asked in a serious tone.”

I had never seen them serious like this before.

y/n: unnie !!! Do you really believe that nonsense? And I didn’t want to sit with him. he is the one forcing me to sit with him. “ I said frustrated tone.”

Jiho: Why did he ask you to sit with him? "she ask question look on her face.”

Jennie: y/n, we know something you hiding from us, so just tell us what it is. ” She ask worried tone.”

I look at them and sigh and told them everything to them that happen yesterday evening.

Blackpink+jiho: what!!! BTS are your future stepbrothers.

y/n: Yeah!!!! Clam down. “I yelled at them.”

Jennie: why did accept this marriage? how can you do this y/n? you know what kind of person they are, now I'm just worried about you.

y/n: I just accept this marriage because of my mom’s happiness unnie. I really don’t want to see her sad. She is always alone but she never complains about anything, but now she finally found her happiness, so how can I be selfish?

Jisoo: I can understand your situation, and don’t worry, We will always be with you.

y/n: thank you unnie, you guys are the best.

Balckpink+jiho: yeah!! We know. “we chuckled we started to eat, suddenly Someone poured cold water on my head."

???: oops my hand slipped…  '.haha. " she laughed."

Jennie: what you want Wendy? “she asks angrily, and get up from her place”

???: oh wendy you should be more careful. "she started to pull my hair."

Joy:  yeri see what you've done to her hair it’s all messed up “ she looks at me with her fake concern face."

Yeri: oh sorry, it's just because of my bracelet.

Now I’m really pissed off, so I get up from my sit and turn around. I saw 5 biches standing behind our table and smirking at me.

Lisa: hey bitch, get lost before we beat the shit out of you. “she said full of anger.”

irene: oh really! Then we would love to see it “ smirk.”

y/n: unnie, stop. we don't need to waste time on this shit. Let's go I need to change my clothes.” I about left the place but they stopped me."

seulgi: you bitch!! What did you say?

y/n: are you deaf? Didn't you hear what I just said? I don’t like to repeat the same thing, so get out of my way. “Then I pushed her out of my way and started to walk to the entrance but she said something  that made me stop walking and I turns to her.”

irene:: You....Daughter of bitch. "She yelled."

Now I have lost all my patience.

y/n: you push the wrong button irene:. “i smirked”

I walked toward her and gave her a hard slap on the cheek, that cause her to fall on the ground.  the whole cafeteria went silent and everyone gets shocked except jiho because she knows if someone mess with me they'll face bad consequences. I don't like to fight with others unnecessarily. Most of the time I avoid violence, but this time she gets on my nerves.”     

Wendy: how dare you? “She tried to slap me but I grabbed her hand and brought it behind her back and twisted it well.  She started crying.  I grabbed her hair and slammed her head hard on the table. Her head started to bleed and then I threw her to the ground and kicked her in the stomach.  She cried out in pain and begged me to let her go."

Wendy: please!! let me go. “she begged and her tears streaming down from her eyes."

Joy: let her go, you bitch. "She yelled."

I leave Wendy and walk towards joy. she was just scared of me and she walk backward. She stopped when her back touched the table. She tries to punch me but I grab her hand and pull her toward me and punch her in the stomach. She coughed up blood and fell to the floor. I just smirk at their condition. I stare at yeri and seulgi, they are terrified.  I move towards them but jiho come and stopped me.

Jiho: enough!! y/n, let’s go. “she held my wrist and tries to stop me."

y/n: let me go. “I said angrily.”

Jiho: No!! Now you're not in your sense. so let’s go.” She tries to drag me with her..”

y/n: I SAID...LET..ME..GO.  “I said demanding tone then she finally let it go of my hand. I continued to walk towards that bitch. they started to beg me.”

Yeri+seulgi: y/n please, don’t do anything to us. we are really sorry. We never do it again. Please forgive us. “they said shaky voice.”

I grabbed yeri’s neck and look at everyone, they are all looking at me with fear.

Meanwhile

Taehyung pov

“We are having some fun with our new pets, but suddenly my phone rings. I look at my phone and check who it is. It's Ken our school security officer, so I immediately pick up the call.

Taehyung: what do you want ken? Why did call me at this time? “I said angry tone.”

Ken: sir!! Some girls are fighting in the cafeteria. “he said shaky voice.”

Taehyung: okay!! We will be there. “Then I cut the call and look at the others. They're all busy with their sluts. So I cleared my throat and spoke “Guys, we should have to go now.

Bts except for Tae: where? And why?

Taehyung: cafeteria,  Ken called me and told me that, some girls are fighting with each other in the cafeteria, so we have to go there.

Then we all leave our pets and walk to the cafeteria.

It’s our school so we have to take care of it. It’s our job to control the students. If something bad happens then, we have to step in before it gets worst and stop it completely.

Bts pov

As we entered the cafeteria, we saw Y/n holding Yuri's neck harshly.  She struggled in her grip and tried to free herself, but she couldn't, because y/n was so tightly holding her neck.  we look at everyone they are really terrified. We are also shocked because we never expected this from her.  We thought she was an innocent girl but she proved us wrong.  Suddenly she screamed and everyone looked into her horrified eyes.  Now we are also watching her.

y/n: listen everyone “She shouts at loud so now everyone's eyes are on me.”  I’m kind whenever people are kind to me but if you want to mess with me, then you will end up like this. "I pointed at other red velvet members." If you guys don’t want to friendship with me. I don’t mind but don’t make me your enemy, or else you will r it later.

“Then I leave yeri’s neck and she fell to the ground trying to catch her breath.” This is your last worming you bitch if you guys mess with me again I'll make your life hell.

With that, I walk out of the cafeteria. Then I went to the girl's room and changed my clothes and then took the books from the locker and went to the next class.

Time skip

After school end

My friends and I were walking down the hallway to the lockers to put our books back.  Then I got a text message from an unknown person.

Unknown: hey y/n

y/n: sorry... who are you?.

unknown: I’m Jimin.

y/n: what!!! how did you get my number?

Jimin: I have my way baby.

y/n: stop calling me baby, I’m not your baby. what do you want now?

Jimin: we want to talk to you, so come to the rooftop now, and Don’t try to tell anyone.

y/n: okay fine.

I just sigh and look at my friends

y/n: guys I want to go to the library and take some books for my next project, so see you later guys.

Jiho: do you want me to come with you?

y/n It’s ok jiho, I will take care “Then I ran to the rooftop.”

 After I reach the rooftop I saw bts are waiting for me. Now I’m nervous. What they want from me. I just think into myself and move toward them.

Jungkook: hey little sis, on time huh!

Taehyung+jimin: little sis, seriously? "They scoffed."

y/n: let’s come to the point, why I’m here? “I ask calmly”

Namjoon: we need to talk to you. 

y/n: about what? “ I ask confused tone.”

Jhope: about our parent's marriage. we need your help to cancel the wedding.

y/n: canceling the wedding!!! Why?

Jimin: because we don’t want this wedding so you should convince your mother to cancel the wedding.

y/n: why can’t you guys talk to your father about this?

Jin: we already did but he refused it.

y/n: I also don’t want this marriage  but I can’t help you guys because my mom fall in love with your father deeply, I don’t want to break her heart, so I'm sorry “ I said look at her down because I don’t want to eyes contact with them.”

Taehyung: that’s not our problem, you should be told your mother to cancel this wedding. “he yelled at me.”

y/n: I said I can’t!!! “I yelled back”

Jin: y/n, you will regret your decision one day. “he said angry tone.”

y/n; I already did, so can I go now  I really need to go…

jungkook: where are u going?

y/n: work, so I’m going now bye “Then I immediately run out to the rooftop.”

Jimin: hyung!! She really gets on my nerves. She needs punishment.

Taehyung: don’t worry jimin, she will get her punishment, I have a plan. Let’s go. “he said with a smirk”

Jungkook: I think it will be more fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 380 18
hi everyone this is my first story and plus english is not my mother tongue so sorry for the grammatical mistakes and the spelling mistakes I hope...
91.2K 3.1K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
61.4K 1.6K 32
"You all are betrayers" "You killed my mother" "I will make them suffer just how I did in the past" "I will take my revenge" "You killed my daughter"...
4.5K 281 14
A normal girl with normal life live with her mom love her family the most On other hand 7 brother love each other and their appa the most they all...