๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฃ | Katsuki bakug...

Af YA-MAMA_HOE

This is my first story and i'm open to any criticism that you may have bc I'm looking to improving as a write... Mere

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿพ
"๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฃ?"
"๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™‹ ๐™”๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™€๐Ÿ—ฃ"
"๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ข๐™ฃ...๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก ๐™—๐™ž๐™œ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ "
"๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฃ.. ๐™ž'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ"
"๐™†๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™™?"
"๐˜ผ๐™ฌ๐™ฌ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™"
"๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š"
"๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ง๐™ค๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ"
"๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™  ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก.."
"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š?"
"๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ?"
๐™Š๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–?
"๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†"
A/N
"๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ"
A/N
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™ฎ"
"๐™Š๐™› ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ, ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ"
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ

"๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ข๐™ฃ..."

5.2K 118 425
Af YA-MAMA_HOE

1 month later 💃🏾

'Damn- what the actual fuck?' You woke up to katsuki taking up almost the whole bed. His arm on your thighs, his head is on your ass, his legs hanging off the bed, and the cover basically on the other side of the room. "Kat get up, we have to get ready" you shook him a little.

Katsuki's head popped up and he looked like you tossed him up, down, left, right, and horizontal "What?" You asked. Katsuki just pushed you over and you smacked his arm "don't push me because you don't how to fucking sleep"

Katsuki then proceeds to push you again and for the next 3 minutes you guys are rolling around on the bed, finally karsuki pinned you "dumbass" Katsuki said mean mugging you. You looked up at him and reached for his hair and began running your hands through his hair.

His eyes softened and his grip loosend a bit 'yo punk ass' you cracked a smile before grabbing his hair and yanking him on the floor. You looked down at him smugly "dumbass" you mocked him. You got up to go get ready for school, you brushed your teeth, took a shower, yk all the necessities.

You put on your uniform and walked back into the bathroom to do your hair 'damn ion wanna do this bullshit'. Surprisingly your hair actually cooperated

(Free choice💃🏾)

You walked out the bathroom and saw katsuki all ready to go. "Hurry up dumbass, no one has time to wait on you all morning" he rolled his eyes "ok I'm almost done, im just grabbing some stuff"

Katsuki POV:

I look at y/n in her uniform and I see her skirt "you need a new skirt" "don't you think I know that kat?" I looked her in her face "are you wearing shorts under your skirt?" "YES KATSUKI" "WHO ARE YOU YELLING AT?" "YOU! IT IS TO EARLY FOR ALL THESE QUESTIONS, SHUT UP."

I grab a pillow off the bed and throw it in her face and she just turns back around to put on her jewelry. 'Damn... her dumbass skirt' I got up and walked to the living room because y/n was taking forever. "Ok I'm done we can go now" "fucking finally, you take forever and 3 days to get ready"

"I do not now let's go" she walked out the door with me following right behind her "keys" y/n looked over and tossed me the keys. I walked to her side of the care and open the door "Thanks kat" she smiled at me "whatever" I muttered and looked away.

I get in the car and we both drive to school while listening to y/n's playlist.
"What do you think we're doing today?" I looked over at y/n "I don't know, I think aizawa said something about a place" y/m hummed and looked out the window. We got to the school after about 15 minutes of us driving and talking.

Me and y/n are walking down the hall, on the way to class when y/n spotted raccoon eyes "I'll see you later kat, I wanna go catch up with mina" she kissed my cheek and walked away.

"Hey man" shitty hair came over and wrapped his arm around me. I glared at him "get off me" I shrugged him off "sorry dude" he put his hands up in defeat "so whats up with you and l/n?" I quickly look over at him "the fuck are you talking about?" "Well I know its only been a month of school but you guys seem really close"

"ITS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS" I yelled at him with my hand up threatening to blow him "sorry man I didn't mean to make u upset" shitty hair chuckled thinking that it was funny. "I heard what we're going to be doing in class today" I looked over at shitty hair curiously.

He took that as a sign to keep going "we're going on a field trip to a training facility and we get to wear out hero suits!" Shitty hair smiled "well good because I want all of you extras to know that my hero suit is better than everyone's" I smirked while balling my hand into a fist. "Sure man" shitty hair laughed and patted my shoulder and walked ahead of me "WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" I walked after him.

TIME SKIP AND Y/N POV

"YAY" "HELL YEA" "YES" "AWSOME" the class yelled out in excitement knowing that they would be wearing their hero suits and going to train outside of school for the first time. "Kat aren't you happy we finally get to wear out hero suits" you tapped his shoulder "its whatever" he rolled his eyes "but just know, I'm gonna have the best hero suit" he bragged "of course you will katsuki" you said sarcastically.

Mr. Aizawa started to speak "well go get your hero suits and get out of my class" the class rushed to get there suits and went to the locker rooms. You and mina walked side by side while talking about how you hoped your hero suits would look as you imagined them.

TIME SKIP

Once you guys were dressed you were all hyping each other up "DAMNNNN MINA YO ASS KINDA FAT" "YEA!, THE FIT IS SOOO BOMB" uraraka added. It then got silent for a bit "umm yea lets call it that..." you looked at mina looking like you were gonna laugh "anyway DO A LIL 180 AND LEMME SEE" mina gave you a little 180 "OK BUT LOOK AT YOU Y/N"

(You can change the color of any one you pick🐀🦅)

You also give her a 180 and a little twerk "hey momo" you walked up to her biting your lip jokingly "hey y/n" she giggled "you should get a candle tattooed on your back so I can blow it out" you winked at her. She covered her mouth and laughed "sure y/n" "HELL YEA"

"Dont think I forgot about you jiro" you waltzed over to her. She sighed and face palmed knowing you're gonna say or do something dumb. You picked at her shirt pretending there was something on it and once she looked down, you grabbed her chin and lifted her face back up.

She laughed and pushed you away "hey girls! Come on its almost time" aizawa knocked on the door. Soon enough all the girls came out of the locker room and the boys were just standing around socializing.

Katsuki POV

"Oh, there are the girls" shitty hair pointed and looked over my shoulder. I turned around and saw y/n walking towards me "ARE THOSE GAUNTLETS?! SO YOU REALLY TRYING TO BLOW A NIGGA UP" she looked up at me but my eyes were trained on her body.

'Her hero suit fit her so well....' her body is so curvy, from her thighs to her chest (AYE🗣 YALL BETTA NOT SAY NOTHING ABOUT BOOBIES IN THE COMMENTS) The suit was tight fitting too, thats what made it better.

My eyes widen looking at her in her hero suit "what? Whats wrong?" Y/n said but I didn't answer. Y/n waved her hand in front of my face "the fuck? Earth the katsuki" I look up at her and smirk "Damn..." I look her up and down. I admired the way the necklace looked on her. I love the way she purposely makes the necklace show.

She pushed her finger on my forehead making my head move up "thanks kat" you winked at him "you don't look so bad in your hero suit either" you pushed his head away "tch" he pushed me back a little.

Y/n POV

While Mr. Aizawa was explaining everything that we would be doing i felt a pair of eyes looking in my direction. I was looking around for the culprit then I finally spotted her. It was uraraka and she was staring at katsuki. I kinda already didn't like her like that but I wasn't mean to her.

It was just that she lowkey has been passive aggressive to me and trying so say slick shit but it doesn't and never will bother me. She has also been staring at katsuki a awful lot, not saying that i have a problem with it, but it's the 2nd week of school, who do you know develops a crush on someone in a week?

She notices me looking at her and I smile but she gives me a stank face. I furrow my eyebrows and tilt my head back a little. 'Oh ok, thats fine' I go back to listening to Mr. Aizawa so I can know what we're doing.

TIME SKIP TO THE TRAINING FACILITY

Everyone looks around the place amazed at how the different elements are in their own little sections and the fact that they can put different elements in the same building. 13 started to explain what we would be doing but as she was explaining a purple and black portal opened up and people started coming out of it.

Aizawa immediately sprung into action "GET BACK" he yelled at all of us "what's going on?" Tsu asked "THEY'RE VILLANS." he started to fight the villans, grabbing them with his scarf and slamming them into eachother, the ground and what ever he could. He started to punch one of them and grab one of the others head and slam it into the ground.

Suddenly, the same purple and black portal thing was all around the class. Everyone started to freak out not knowing what's going on. People started to fall through portals. *THUMP* you landed on the ground along with katsuki and kirishima "what the hell just happened" kiri looked around confused.

"The purple and black thing got us here" I told him when I walked over to help him up "damn it" katsuki scowled rubbing his head "shut up you big ass baby" I yank him off the floor. You 3 walked around so you could back with the rest of the group but were stopped my a group of villans.

I smirked, happy that I get to fight "ooh, you're a pretty one" one of the old looking villans said "I'm 16..." I looked around uncomfortable "so? Whats that supposed to mean?" The rest of the villans turn around in disgust "Jerald. You're 37" one of the villans said with a angry look on his face.

"So what? Age aint nothing but a number" he smiled creepily at me, but before i could reply katsuki got a hold of him and blasted him into a wall, knocking him unconscious. "What the hell are you idiots waiting for?" Me and kiri looked over at each other and shrugged, we both ran up and started fighting the villans.

Me and this villan with an eyepatch start fighting. He threw a few punches but i dodged all of them but one and the ended up hitting me in the shoulder. I throw a couple of punches landing most of them, then i grab him and flip him over my shoulder. He let out a groan when he hit the ground. I grab his face, making him look me in the eyes.

Once I have him hypnotized I make him go fight one of the 2 villans fight kiri and I go to help katsuki "MOVE BUN BUN I CAN DO THIS ON MY OWN" "SHUT UP" I punch the villan in her face, making her get dazed for a few seconds but a few seconds was all I needed.

I throw more blows at her until she's almost unconscious. I grab her shirt, pulling her face close to mine and we lock eyes. I make her go fight the last villan. I look over at katsuki and he's done with his villan, and now we go over to help kiri. Turns out he didn't need help because as soon as we got to were he was he was done.

I tell the both of the villans I hypnotized to go to sleep and once they are I unhypnotized them and we all start running back to the entrance. Once we get there we see most of the class but not all of them. I look over at the water section to see izu, tsu, and mineta.

I look down to see how aizawa's doing and he is getting thrown around but also fighting back (omg I laughed😭 I should not be laughing at this poor man) the students that were there started yelling and trying to encourage Mr. Aizawa to get back up but it was like he was drowning in villans.

The students are yelling out once they realized that he was starting to struggle. Suddenly iida came back "THE HEROS ARE ON THE WAY" he did his hand motion "WELL TOOK YOU A LONG ASS TIME IIDA" mina yelled at him. Some students tried to go help aizawa but the other students were holding them back.

"GET THE HELL OFF ME KATSUKI" I screamed at him. 'I need to go help my teacher, why the hell isn't he letting me?' "NO DUMBASS! NOW STOP FIGHTING ME" i finally get free and start running towards the fight to i could help out aizawa and 13, but katsuki grabbed me again and just as I was about to punch the shit out of him the heros came through the door.

Snipe immediately started shoot at shigiraki (sorry if anything after this is out of order I don't remember this nomu part all that well) shigiraki was covered by a portal, suddenly a big ass purple thing with its brain showing emerges from the portal and starts running towards Mr. Aizawa.

The thing grabs aizawa and slams him into the ground making the ground crack and dent. The thing repeats the action while the half of the students are trying to go help (fuck this im just finna start writing this scene my way🤦🏾‍♀️) the other heros jump in and manage to get the thing off him by attacking it multiple times.

The thing manages to get back to aizawa and slams his head into the concrete 1 last time.... the students yelled in agony as they see alot of blood coming from him. I see some heros call ambulances, while the others are trying to beat down the thing. All of a sudden we see this big thing crash into the purple meat stick.

"I AM HERE" all might yelled striking a pose "WELL WHILE YOU'RE HERE CAN YOU HELP OUR DAMN TEACHER" I yelled at him "ahem, oh right" all might and meat stick start to fight and its getting intense. They start throwing blows and its like they become faster every second. All might threw the last punch and flew the meat stick into the sky.

I snatch my arm out of katsuki's hold and run down to check on mr. Aizawa along with a few others. The medical people finally come in with a stretcher and forced the students out of the way so they could get aizawa and take him to the hospital as quickly as they could. Once they got aizawa on the stretcher, they rushed out of the building to the ambulances. Katsuki tried to grab my hand to pull me away but I moved my arm while looking angrily at him and walked away from him.

TIME SKIP

The class ended up getting 2 days off of school so they could collect them selves and in one of the 2 days me and katsuki had a little talk.... well a argument.

APOLOGIES YALL🙏🏾 ik it took me a lil while to get this out but I was busy dealing with back to school stuff and family

I'll try not to let this happen again because I want to be frequent with the chapters I post and I just don't wanna leave yall hanging so🤷🏾‍♀️

I'll try though but as of rn this book is not my first priority but I will try to update as much as I can.

Words: 2,731

Start time: July 27 2:20am
End time: July 31 5:02am

================================

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

488K 17.5K 40
COMPLETE!!! He has hidden it for so long and he has done it so well, but Bakugou has a big secret. In his last year of middle school he was sexually...
340K 7.4K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
36K 1.2K 20
I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS OR SUGGESTIONS I have made one of these before. THIS IS NOT A CONTINUATION OF THAT! So if you haven't read my other one that...
356K 9.4K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...