ULTRAVIOLET - Undertale AU

By mellophor

Your soul is filled with Determination. But her soul is filled with Perseverance. Due to unfortunate events... More

1# - Demon
2# - The Undying
3# - Metal Crusher
4# - Reincarnation
5# - Anticipation
6# - My bed
7# - Deal with a Demon
#8 - Heartbreak
9# - True Name
10# - A pond :3
11# - Curious Eyes
12# - Tra la la
13# - Happstablook
14# - Spider Sensation
15# - Arachnoswing
16# - Death by Perseverance
17# - Sushi Massacre
18# - Love Song
19# - Drunk Chara
20# - The Locket
21# - Perseverance
22# - Omen
23# - Prince from the Dark
24# - Your Best Nightmare
25# - Megalovania
26# - The Man who Speaks in Hands
28# - Devil Town
Bonus - Violetta and Chara designs

27# - Reflection

12 0 0
By mellophor

"Ah, Violetta."

"It was quite fun."

"It's unfortunate that you'll be unconscious for who knows how long."

"I had to use all of your available PERSEVERANCE to protect your soul from being destroyed by Gaster."

"But that doesn't matter now."

"I figured out that I'm the strongest I've ever been."

"My soul is flowing with both DETERMINATION and PERSEVERANCE, and now, I only have a few more resonances to collect before becoming the strongest being in the entire universe of timelines."

"All thanks to you and your literal perseverance."

"I'm so sad this has to come to such a quick end."

"I enjoyed the time we spent together and really liked operating with one another stuck in one body."

"It's not far from the truth that I'll certainly miss you a lot since I'll probably never even see you again in any further wordlines."

"But so be it!"

"I hope my next roommate is as twice as good as you were."

"I hope you remember my name even after I send you off somewhere else."

"I hope you're full of hopes and dreams you want to pursue, at least do it for me if you're not feeling like it."

"Don't forget. I'm Chara, the demon that comes when its name is called."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 147 35
This fic has been posted on Wattpad and AO3 under the username: justamethyst3 These are the only places this fic should be ~ * ~ A mistake is made be...
1.1M 59.5K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
1.1M 37.4K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
716K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!