๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐๐๐จ๐ญ|๐ˆ...

By Nut444nene

Imagรญnate a mi hombre ๐Ÿ˜ I promise it's English Some smut More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐“‡ฝ
01|๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ|๐Œ๐š๐โฅ
๐Œ๐š๐โฅ๐ฉ๐ญ๐Ÿ
03|โœฏ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ข๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐งโœฏ
โœต๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐žโœต|04
โœฏ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ข๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ญ๐Ÿโœฏ
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค
IMPORTANT
Clothing haul
High Live
Immmm backkk
Dates๐Ÿฉต
Baby sitting ๐Ÿ’•
Fษชษขสœแด›
Cอ™Lอ™Uอ™Bอ™
๐“๐Ÿ
โ„ฌโ„ฐ โ„ณโ„โ„•โ„ฐ
๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐š๐š˜๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐šก๐Ÿ˜˜

โ€"๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ"โ€

2.6K 28 33
By Nut444nene

Paris
16
She talks to dd

❣︎𝐕𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕❣︎
I was chilling in my room while my momma was downstairs doing laundry and I was sooo bored and big mouth ddot was at the studio. 'Matter of fact lemme see what time it is' I thought I checked the time and it was 6:35. "Nene Ven aquí" my momma shouted from downstairs. "Okay mami no need to yell" I said the got up and went into the laundry room. "Yes ma?" I asked . "¿Tienes algo que hacer hoy o ahora?" She asked me. "No why?" I asked with a confused look on my face. "Solo pregunto, pero ¿qué quieres para cenar esta noche?" She asked putting the folded clothes in the basket they was mostly mine and hers and some was probably ddot's or Paris since they be leaving stuff here and she's just gonna put it in my room smh. "Idk what I want for dinner, can we get takeout" I said. "Sí, solo dime por qué quieres y podemos ir a buscarlo" she said and I think I was kinda in the mood for chick-fil-A. "Can we get chick-fil-a" "¿Lo quieres ahora mismo?" She asked" I wasn't hungry rn so I just said later. "¿A dónde viene Darrian hoy?" She asked "he's at the studio and idk if he's coming over" I said imma go text him when we done talking "Vale, quiero venir conmigo al centro comercial mañana?" She asked. "Yea I need some new jeans and stuff" I said she said ok and I went back upstairs to my room and saw that Ddot texted me.

Ddot🩵
Maaa
Hello
Nene
I know u see me texting u lil girl
Vonne u bms answer bruh

My wife 😍
Md Dicc I was downstairs with my mom what do you want anyway

Ddot 🩵
Watch ya mouth lil girl Wrd2 or imma give u this Dicc
But wyd

My wife😍
BOY BYE CAUSE UR SO CRINGE
But I ain't doing nothing bout to go eat in a lil bit

Ddot🩵
Stfu lil girl and what are u about to eat I might want some

My wife😍
Smh ur so mean but I'm getting Chick-fil-A with my mom in little bit so don't ask if u can get sum cause it's no.

Ddot🩵
Then imma just ask ur mom simple🤷🏽‍♂️

My wife😍
U can't be serious rn
Hello
Little boy
Answer me rn
Seen at 6:40

Ddot🩵
I asked her and she said yesss😝

My wife😍
Nigga u fucking gay 💀

Ddot🩵
Sfpwm rs vonne

My wife😍
Who said I was playing🤨
Anyways my bestie is texting me so imma ttyl

Ddot🩵
Hoe ass friend of urs😒
But ily ma ttyl

My wife😍
Ntm but ily too pa
Seen at 6:18

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹
𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨😘🧸
Nene bitch
Answer me
U probably talking to ddot big mouth ass😒

𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚🫀
Ntm but mb what u want?

𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨😘🧸
Girl it's this party that starts at like 8:15.
Can u come with me please bestie?

𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚🫀
Yea ofc I can
I just gotta tell my mom first

𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨🧸😘
Thxs besto I love just lmk when I need to pick u up

𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚🫀
Ok ily too best
𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝟔:45
꧁♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕꧂

I turned my phone off and set it on my bed and went back downstairs with my momma who was just finishing folding them clothes. "Justo a tiempo, pero ¿qué pasa" she said placing the last few pieces of clothing in the basket with my name on it. "Nothing I'm just ready to eat now" I said sitting down on the couch. "Vale, déjame poner esta ropa en nuestras habitaciones y luego podemos irnos". She said walking upstairs and I just replied with a hum. I went on my phone scrolling through TikTok when this edit popped up with me and Ddot on live and I was on his lap I said sum in his ear and he chocked me while I was smiling. I liked the edit and comment on it and started smiling. "¿A qué estás sonriendo?" My mom said coming downstairs with the car keys in her hand. "Nun" I said then went by the door and put my crocs on, I had on some Nike pros with a plain black shirt on. "Mhm vamos". My mom said as we walked outside and got in the car and drove to Chick-fil-A. Ohh yea while we in this long ass line  I gotta ask my mom if I can go this party. "Mami, ¿puedo ir a esta fiesta más tarde?" I asked she probably gonna say yes she always does. "Con quien espero que no por ti mismo". She said looking at me. "No it's gonna be me and Paris". I said. "Vale, entonces sí" she said pulling up to that speaker thing so we can order. "What u want?". My mom asked me. "I want a 12 pc with some Mac and cheese and fries". I said. "Ok and what does ddot want" she asked. "Ma u really gonna get him something" I asked looking at her like she crazy. "Girl if u don't tell me what he want these people are waiting". She said to me and I told her to just get him the same thing as me and we both got and orange Fanta, my mom got and salad with water and a fruit bowl. She got our food and we went home I put his food on the counter in the kitchen and I went in my room to get ready. I got in the shower did s lil bit of makeup and stuff and did my hair.

Ur hair and outfit.

While I was finishing doin what I was doing guess who called big mouth ddot.
Omfg he finna complain. I thought to myself. But I answered.

"Wsp ma" ddot said propping the phone up on something in the studio.
"Hey Darrian" I said smirking. He mugged me and said "Don't call me that" "That's ur name tho right?" I said laughing. "Ight bet" he said Lightning a blunt and I just laughed while spraying perfume on me. "Where tf u going looking like that" he said mugging again this lil boy love mugging me. "What I look ugly or sum". I said in panicked. "Nah u look good ash tryna let me have u screaming" he said smirking. "Boy Stfu". I said laughing. "No but fr where are u going". He said with a straight face. "I'm going out with my bsf". I said. "No u not u better stay yo little ass right there in bed until I come". He said and I rolled my eyes at him. "Ya lil ass think I'm playing but I'm dead ass if I come to ur house and u not there then Imma beat ya ass Wrd2" he said puffing on his blunt. "Darrian u ain't gonna do shit so Stfu". I said laughing at him cause I know he gonna start getting mad. "U gmt Wrd2 and imma check ya location and bya when I get to that party" he said looking mad but he looked so good when he was mad. "Ok ddot imma just turn my location off". I said turning my location off and laughing still at his facial expression's. "Bro u gmt Yk what Idm imma find out where u at one way or another" He said then hung up and I just laughed my ass off cause ain't no way he was really that mad, but anyway Paris texting me so I went to our message's.

🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮
𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨😘🧸
Pooka you ready bc I'm about to be omw in a lil
𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚🫀
Damn it's almost time already
But yea I'm ready
𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨😘
U would forget but I'll see you later love you pooka
𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚🫀
Love u too
♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔
Time skip to when she got to ur house. I walked downstairs and seen my mom and Paris talking. "Heyyy bestie". I said walking up to her. "Heyyy pooka". She said giving me a hug which I returned back. "You girls look very pretty". My mom said to us and we said thxs.
"Ok mami we finna leave" I said giving my mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Alr u guys be safe parish try not to get too drunk and nene try not to get too high if anything happens call me". She said going up to her room probably to go be on the phone or gts. We said ok and went to Paris car. "Girl ddot gonna fuck me up" I said laughing
"Same with dd but oh well at least we get us sum" she said driving off. "Rii we finna be shaking ass" I said sticking my tongue out.

Time skip to when we got to the party. "Let's take pictures" I said
"Ok" Paris said "we gonna post some on my account and some on urs" I told he and she said and we took them. Btw this her outfit and hair

𝐕𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞.𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚

♥︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

♡︎♥︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

♡︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♡︎

♡︎♡︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♥︎
𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞😝
❤️𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟏,𝟒𝟑𝟕 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝟒𝟒𝟒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬

★☆☆☆☆

☆★☆☆☆

☆☆★☆☆

☆☆☆★☆

☆☆☆☆★
𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞🤭
❤️𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟎,𝟔𝟖𝟗 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
We walked in the party it smelled like liquor, weed, and ass and I scrunched my face up. "I'm finna go get drunk" Paris about to walk away. "U do that imma go get high" I said and we went out separate ways I set on the couch and pulled out a blunt and lit it then started puffing on it.
20 minutes into this party I was sooo high like I was on my fourth blunt and then princess Diana came I got up cause I wasn't finna sit on that couch the whole time then I went in the crowd where paris was and we started shaking our ass while people was smacking our ass we was so turnt a few minutes that song was over and then deli came on and I bent over about to shake my ass again but I felt someone press up behind me and grab my neck and pull me up towards them. "I told ya ass I was gonna find you didn't I" the deep raspy voice said and I knew exactly who it was ddot. "Yes" I said biting my lip and squeezed my legs together he making me wet fr, I think he noticed because he chuckled and turned me around still gripping my neck tongue kissing me and his other hand gripped my ass and all we seen was flashing and heard mad screaming. "Let's go when we get back to my house imma punish ya ass and I ain't stopping and u ain't releasing either". He said and I laughed. "Wait bae where paris?" I asked him. "She wit dd now cmon and I already went to ya house and told ya mom imma pick u up" he said and picked me up gripping my ass and we went to the car he put me in the passenger seat and obviously he got in the driver seat he then started the car and started driving and few minutes into the ride I was so horny I was moving in my seat so much and he noticed. "Ma why you moving so much" ddot said smirking at me he knew why so why he asking. "Bae I'm horny" I said putting my hand in his pants rubbing his Dicc. He groaned and pulled into a empty parking lot. "Bet get in the back seat" He said I got right back there and so did he and he pulled me in by my neck and started kissing me then he layed me back and started sucking on my neck I put my hand on his head and started moaning a little then he unzipped my body suit I had no bra on so he started to kiss from neck to my breast then he wrapped his lips around on of my nipples with his hand on the other on he then started to massage it and suck and swirl his tongue on it and I was just moaning with my mouth hung open and my eyes were closed. "Baby I need u like right now" I said moaning. "Be patient ma" he said taking my heels off and my body suit and started kissing my clit and then he started sucking on it and licking then he put his middle and ring finger in me and started pumping in and out of me and I put my hand in his hair that was in them twist that he always have and my other hand was holding my leg up. "Look at me ma" he said his voice is soo ugh 😩 fr it was making me hornier but I looked down at him with my low red eyes his was too then he started curling his fingers inside of me which made me throw my head back and continue to moan and then I tightened my walls around him and he sped up the pace and I came on his fingers I just kept coming bc I was high asf and when I'm this high I'm 10x as horny, but anyway he got up pulled his pants down and put it in me with no warning and he put my legs by my ears in just went in and out at a fast pace then he put on of my leg's down and gripped my throat looking me in my eyes. "U gon listen next time" he asked but I couldn't even form my words to speak so I kept moaning then he went hard and fast and I started to tear up from how good this felt. "Speak ma u saying allat shit on the phone say it now" he said looking In my eyes still gripping my neck. " yesss babyy I will listen next time I'm sorry" I said whining and moaning from how good it felt. He started smirking. "Look how good u taking me no other nigga can have u how I have u" he said. I felt this tight knot form in my stomach signaling that I was close and my walls got tight. "Go ahead release on me" ddot said as I came all on him and I just laid there. "We not finished yet on all 4s
Now" he said and I got on all 4s and put it in me gripping my waist going at an medium paste and I had my eyes rolled in the back of my head as I was moaning and he was groaning and my legs started to shake and I tried to push him away but ge gripped both my arms in one hand and with his other hand he pushed my face down sideways in the seat. "Don't try to stop me cause I'm not stopping until I wanna stop" he said going fast and hard and I just had tears in my eyes a few minutes later I felt ddot twitch inside of me an I knew he was finna nut. "Fuck ma u so tight u gon have my kid's" he said and I just shook my head yes. And he nutted inside of me he picked me up and got some wipes and wiped us off and the seats then he put my panties on me and put his hoodie on me and he put his sweater back on. "U ok ma" he asked kissing me and I hummed in response and he got back in the front and I laid in the back and fell asleep.

Time skip to when we were home and he changed my clothes and we brushed our teeth and he laid down I laid on top of him and went to sleep.

Sugarhillddot story
My bm🩵

This took me sooo long but I might make another chapter tonight but vote if u like or not luv y'all byeee 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 622 23
"i couldn't stay a day without you so why are you not doing the same?" this will be a smut kinda if you don't like it DON'T READT
542K 5.5K 62
Sugarhill Oneshots Made This when I was like 13 so Chillax
7.2K 97 14
FOR MA UNDERRATED BAE LOVE YOU DDOT
17K 337 29
๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ..