High Live

•Vonnes POV•Rn I was with Ddot and we was in my room I was at my vanity and he was on my bed doing what idk, but I'm bored and I wanna go live so I got up and walked over to Ddot who was watching TikTok's while laying on his back

•Vonnes POV•
Rn I was with Ddot and we was in my room I was at my vanity and he was on my bed doing what idk, but I'm bored and I wanna go live so I got up and walked over to Ddot who was watching TikTok's while laying on his back. "Wsp mama." He said looking at me, I clicked on top of him with my legs on each sides of him and he put his hands on my ass while rubbing it. "Pa I'm bored." I said. "Let's go live get up." I said getting up and pulling him up with me. He followed me and sat on my vanity chair. "Who phone mine or urs?" "Idm." He said looking at me in the eyes and I just smiled. "Uhhh ok we gon use ya phone." He gave me his phone and I put the password in which was my birthday. I went on instagram and went live I wasn't sitting down bc there was nowhere else to sit so I stood in front of him between his legs. "Hey live what y'all doing I'm with dippin dots and we gonna be getting fried while we talk to y'all."
⬇️COMMENTS⬇️
Vxonne.Ddot: baeeee u sooo fine forget Ddot🥴
User1:VONNE WHEN U GON DO A CLOTHING HAUL PT2
User2:^^rii last time y'all ended it to go get freaky
________________________________________________•
"Darrian get the stuff so we can smoke." I said looking at the comments. "Ok why u not sitting on my lap tho sit down." He said grabbing my waist and sitting me on his lap, he went in the drawer on my vanity grabbed a rolling tray some backwoods and the bag of weed, he started breaking the weed apart and putting it on the blunt and he looked so focused and good. "Y'all look he focused he looks real delicious." I said laughing and kissing his cheek. "But y'all idk when imma do another clothing haul fr imma do it real soon tho bc I got clothes coming."
A few minutes later Ddot was done he made me two and him two but idk why when imma Only use one, he lit both mine and his blunt,I sat the phone up against my mirror so the seen from my lap to my face. Ddot handed me the blunt and I started smoking it. "Pa why u so quite and not talking?" I turned to look at him. He blows the smoke out and says idk. Like 10 minutes later we was both finished both blunts and I wasn't even supposed to smoke both, but rn I'm soooo smacked rn I can't even feel my body,my eyes are low, and I'm hungry. "Y'all ask me sum questions." I said scrolling through the comments.
⬇️COMMENTS⬇️
Vxonne.Ddot:Favorite thing about Ddot?
User5:When u and aya gon link
⬆️COMMENTS⬆️
"My favorite thing about him issssss him eyebrows and his lips." I said laughing. "My next link Idek." I shrugged my shoulders. "Let's watch TikTok on my phone y'all, I took my phone out, unlocked it and went to TikTok and started scrolling when a song by sexyyred 'shake ya ass hoe' I stood up and started to shake my ass when ddot started to smack and rub it. "Ight stop now sit down." He said wrapping his arms around my waist sitting me on his lap while rubbing my thighs, I started to slowly move on his lower Half I guess it turned him on bc he sat up and started to kiss on my back and I took a video for my spam account on instagram. "Get off live real quick ma." He said putting his hand in my pants rubbing my clit and I moaned a lil but idk if they heard but I quickly realized and grabbed my phone ending my live. "Paaaa u keep doing this." "Ion give a fuck." He replied, I turned around wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss him and he added his tongue in my mouth while rubbing my ass and I moaned. "Cmon let's go to the bed." He said and stood up walking to the bed.
Y'all can imagine the rest bc I'm tired asf.

Guys I'm bored I might make a Justin book idk but but vote y'all bc idk how I did🥱